Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A Tribute - Retired "Quote-of-the-Day" Pin-Ups

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Artix Entertainment News and Announcements >> A Tribute - Retired "Quote-of-the-Day" Pin-Ups
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2006 21:55:58   
Beleqwaya

Retired “Quote of the Day”s
This is the Retirement Home of all the old Quote-of-the-Days, and hopefully Adventurers will be able to look back on these in years to come and laugh...either at themselves or at others. Whatever works the best. Enjoy.

Oh yes, if you happen to have saved a Quote-of-the-Day that was displayed but was somehow missed from this section, please PM me with it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go zhoom go! Dont stop your zooming zhoom! Zoom faster zhoom or ill zoom over to you and make you rezoom! XP bad pun..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're just the most awesome thing there. We're so awesome they can't even hide us behind a "Private" screen like the other group. They tried but our board was like: "Phwa? Buzzow! BOOM!" and blew that screen all to peices with just its burly chest muscles. It was totally awesome and made half the ArchKnights die of awesome overdose. So that's why we're all public and stuff, too awesome to contain. True story.

I can't decide
GOOD <.< or >.> EBIL or maybe I'm just sleep deprived v.v

Zorbak reminds me of a twisted ebil mario.

Hehe,'"Admin" is just her custom title. She is the boss of all bosses(at least in the forums). The wielder of the threads. The figure of all ebil. Even Zorbak and Kabroz is under her control(mainly because they constantly pay their hideout rent 5 months after the due date). And........and.......and.......uh...........she's weird?

To destroy an entire village is evil.
To attack a village with an army of undead tomato-throwing, boy band singing zombies with partyhats are ebil.

Pretty soon will be the War of Flying Furry Animals. You'll get to battle flying squirells, cats, raccoons and build up your cornchip power to unleash the special of the Corn Chip Council.

Post submitted by: Hugawa~Huga

What else is there to know? She is using Zorbak to gain more power and then sooner or later she'll betray Zorbak and she will take over the world.

I must say, I'm impressed. Doing it old school style.

Here I am again with some amusing whatsit: go train as a Ninja, when you get to Elizabeth's menu clicky on her a few times, OMG! - she's really Valencia in disguise!

Mods are chosen as needed. Currently, no extra mods are needed.

Pre-Requisites
1) Find he ultra-uber-rare treasure chests which contain the pieces of the AdminBlade...
2) They must cross boiling rivers and bottomless chasms, passing the terrors of the Lake of Fire to reach their goal, the forbidding Palace of the Morning Star. (RW Bailey) Once they have gained access to the Palace, they must sneak into the gargantuan Chamber of Treasures to search for the missing Twilly plushie. Once recovered, they must deliver it up to Artix... and they must beat westwind at trivia, escape from smb's dungeon, avoid the cellar of Xyxy... only then can they truly be called...a mod.
3) Travel around the world in less than a year... ON FOOT.
4) 24 hours a day on the board for a month
5) everlasting endurance
6) "All Moderators must be willing to pay very strict attention to.... hey look! A bunny!"

*Submitted by: Danilala

Several people submitted the thread that this was in, but I thought this post was just a bit more fun than the one actually sent to me, keep up the recommendations!

Radio: *clickity click* we've got some trouble makers on south central
Wallo: We've got it
Sharpie: lets go
Wallo: There he is!
Sharpie: stop the car! Stop the Car! *runs out*
*run after two people*
*TACKLE*
Wallo: we've got'em
Sharpie: why looky here, we've got five lines of SPAM
Wallo: stay clean man
Sharpie: *gasp* we've got some matches, this could've been ugly
Victim: i hate you, gonna kill!
Wallo: *smiles to the camera* yep, we get it pretty hard here in the Clans
Got milk?

SQUEEEEEEEE!

Assume 30% of the audience automatically hates it for no reason at all, assume 50% absolutely loves it for reasons that may not even apply ("I get more weapon specials!"), assume 19% never buys it, assume skyboy says "lol." That should cover all the opinions...

*Please note that this was posted in a private forum. Regular users will not be able to see the original post and need not know what the comment concerned.

Twigby isn't a who. Twigby is a what.

It's a full contact sport, similar to Rugby, with the exception that Twig is used as the ball. And it is the only Hideout-sanctioned use for Twig.

This message sponsored by Major League Twigby. Re-broadcast of this transmission without express written consent of AE and MLT is strictly prohibited.

Please, this is so pointless! Everyone knows that Mods are a special breed of extraterestrial zombie Pinjas bred in scecret NSA labs for the purpose of moderating forums and someday moderating our realities. Yes that is right, all Mods have the same powers in real life that they have on the fourms.

yeah, uber secret moglin guest.
is 10 times as nice cute cuddely then any moglin ever =O
he is the one who keeps on healing half dead monsters you can't defeat.
Where to meet him is spoiler >_>
and im ebil and don't want to tell =O
oh, Twiggy is PINK... horrible PINK....
thats why twiggy is so strong...
Instant death to ebil and evil monsters =O

This topic, I've read through, it rocked,
To post what they thought they all flocked,
But all had been said,
This topic was dead,
And now finally it is locked

ahhh i remember when groglurk quest was a great place to farm, when having the vorpal edge and vampire cloak (origional.. and yes i had this for the LONGEST time...) was a sweet armor. When martial artist form was the only one that had a double attack, and decimated all other armors... when frogzard shield was released and was the best shield in the game for a time...

When gemblade was a sweet weapon (still one of my fav classics), and no one had a character over level 60.... When akriloth first appeared, and when he was the most powerful monster in the game. great memories.... Getting the first pets that came out... the rock, the nimbus (huggles the nimbus), and the trobble...
oh man the memories....

... is still chasing after blackhawke waving "poodle the beating stick" around wildly

< Message edited by Beleqwaya -- 2/4/2007 17:53:31 >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Artix Entertainment News and Announcements >> A Tribute - Retired "Quote-of-the-Day" Pin-Ups
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition