Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Aria

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Aria
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2006 17:35:55   
Crynsos

Aria

Location: Critter Cave (Books 1 and 2), Grams' Pet Shop -> Visit Aria, Xan Bossfight, Heart of Gold, From Ice to....., Flashpoint, Battle For the Eastern Hills!, To Be A Giant!, To Have All the Gold In Lore!, Queen of Tarts, Blackhole Fun, Pet Insurrection, Aria's Pet Shop (Books 1 and 2), Resident Sneevil: Outbreak, Resident Sneevil: Genesis, Resident Sneevil: Parasol Chronicles, Resident Sneevil: Revelations, Resident Sneevil: CODE SALL-IE, Resident Sneevil: Uprising, Falconreach Idle!, Aria's Pet Shop (Book 3), Critter Cave (Book 3), Flying Mogkees, Love Ship, Thankstaken, Saving Private Practice, Yulgar's First Date, Yulgars First Date Part 2, BioBeasts Escape!, AdventureFriends! (Part 1), AdventureFriends! (Part 2)

Quests given
Goldfishing
Hot Headed
Taming Snailmail
Cat Up A Tree
Stump Hunting
Dementon's Treat
The Grinder's Paw

Lost Pets

Books 1 and 2
Critter Cave (Books 1 and 2)

Book 3
Yulgar's First Date
Yulgars First Date Part 2
BioBeasts Escape!

Shops owned
Grams Pet Shop

Grams Pets
Mogloween Pet
DC Mogloween Pet
MiniVolt
Chocolate Bunny (Shop)
Armored Chickcalf Pet
Golden Chickcalf
Drellie (Shop)

Dialogue
Critter Cave (Books 1 and 2)

Aria: You came here to save me? ...from what?

• From Monsters!
    Aria: Yeah thanks a lot. You just squished my new pet, her name was going to be Thomas.

Aria: My name is Aria and I'm not the one going around saving people from their pets.

Aria: You really don't know much about training pets, do you? But I guess I should thank you. Your heart was in the right place.

Aria: Sure. I come here almost every day. My Grandma is a great pet trainer. She's teaching me everything that she knows.

Aria: You worry too much, silly <Class>. Ok, lets get moving! This will be FUN!

• Ask about Bugs
    Aria: Sure! Arachnida Araneidae typifies it's family in its aversion to sources of high heat. You can...

Aria: *SIGH* These spiders don't like fire.

Aria: Sure! Um... THE BEETLES DON'T LIKE WIND VERY MUCH!

Aria: *sigh*

Aria: ... Oh I get it. It just wasn't funny. Are you done now?

Aria: The wasps don't do too well against earth. Don't ask me what they're doing down here. That's all you need to know, really.

Grams' Pet Shop

Aria: I was going to go back to the bug cave later today. Want to go too?
    • Crittercave (Replay) - begins Critter Cave (Books 1 and 2) quest.

• Rumors
      Aria: I saw a guy the other day who is so scared of animals that he ran away from a snail. Can you believe that?

• Look Around - allows player to interact with various pets/objects in the shop.

Xan Bossfight

Aria: Thanks to you, we are all alive and well. That is the important thing. We can rebuild Falconreach! And it will be better than it ever was!

Aria: Why are you still laying on the ground?

Heart of Gold

Aria: Hello, <Character>!

Aria: Awww, Zeusty is such a nice chickencow! Yes, if you're willing to help me, I'd be glad of it!
    Aria: I have an order for an exotic pet, a gilded hindeer. They're very rare and I just don't have the time to spend catching one.

Aria: Yep! With the money we'll make from this sale, Grams and I can finally go on that island vacation we've been wanting.
    Aria: Just bring the hind back to me once you've found her, please! Remember, she needs to be alive, so be gentle with her.

Aria: She's gorgeous! It's too bad we won't see the look on her buyer's face. But at least he paid in advance!

Aria: Don't worry. Watch! *whistle*

From Ice to.....

Aria: Princess?!

Aria: WHAT?
    Aria: ...How can you know that for sure?

Aria: I mean... why do you want to save some silly Princess anyway...
    Aria: I am so much prettier than she is... *sob* *sob*

Aria: *chuckles*

Aria: Grrr....

Aria: Warlic, *gulps* there were rocks in the fire orb you used...

Aria: WHAT?!?!

Aria: NOOOOO!

Flashpoint

Aria: Oh, come on. It'll be fun!

Battle For the Eastern Hills!

Aria: But..

Aria: But...!

Aria: ARGH!
    Aria: I just...
    Aria: I just wanted to help out.

Aria: Okay, I'll go back to Grams.
    Aria: She's probably already trying to remember where she put the gorrilaphant feed. *mumblemumble* senile.. *mumble*

Aria: I know, I know, respect my elders.

Aria (thinking): (Woohoo!!!!!! Thanks for the assist, <Character>!!!)

To Be A Giant!

Aria: Yeah! All the monsters have gone and hid from you.

To Have All the Gold In Lore!

Aria: I can't see a thing!

Aria: Oof.

Queen of Tarts

Aria: Oh, <Character>! Please help me! All I've been given to eat are burnt tart leftovers.
    Aria: And she's a BAD baker! I'm sooooooo hungry!

Blackhole Fun

Aria: <Character>, <Character>!

Aria: ...
    Aria: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP! HURRY!

Aria: Grams told me to tell you that darkness and energy elementals are pouring into town, and they're headed for Mister Lim's shop!

Aria: Uh oh. I think they're already here!

Pet Insurrection

Aria: <Character>, I'm so glad you're here!
    Aria: Everyone's pets have been attacking them and I just don't know how to make it STOP! *sob*
    Aria: Can you please help me figure it out?

Aria: <Character>! You have to help! All the pets... they've gone crazy! I don't know what to do.
    Aria: Grams trained all these pets herself. I don't know what could have caused them to act this way. It's like they've been brainwashed!
    Aria: Please, <Character>, you have to stop them, before more people get hurt. Please, just knock them out, maybe Grams can help them.

Aria's Pet Shop (Books 1 and 2)

Aria: Thank goodness you are here. Can you watch the shop while I go look for my Grandma?

• Missing Grandma?
    Aria: Just for a little bit. I think my Grandma might be in The Crittercave... I have to look!
    Aria: Will you help me?
  • Rumors
    Aria: Grams couldn't have been a spy! Now that she's gone... who's going to help me with all the pets?

• Shop - opens Grams Pet Shop.

• Look Around - allows player to interact with various pets/objects in the shop.

After completion of Critter Cave (Books 1 and 2):
    Aria: It's so sad. How could Grams be bad? I don't believe it!

• Pet Quests
    Aria: Help me tame a few pets and I will stable them here for you. Pick'em up and take them out with you anytime you'd like!
    • Quest / Redo Quest - allows access to the following quests:

• Goldfishing
        Journey deep into a water cave to find this elusive Goldfish!

• Hot Headed
        Retrieve a flame sprite from the depths of a fiery volcano!

• Taming Snailmail
        Catch him if you can... this snail is blazing his way through the forest.

• Cat Up A Tree
        Pathstalkers are pure predators... somehow you will have to trap one in a tree.

• Stump Hunting
        Deep in the forest of Doomwood, you must find a young uncorrupted sapling.

• Dementon's Treat
        In order to catch this crazed creature you might have to be a bit insane yourself.

• The Grinder's Paw
        The greatest challenge of Pet Tamers in training! Beware, the Pit Grinder is nearly impossible to tame!

• Get Pet! - allows access to the following temporary pets:

Upon selecting a locked pet:
    Aria: You need to complete the other quests before you are ready for this one, deary.

Upon selecting an unlocked, untamed pet:
    Aria: If you can tame this pet I will stable it for you so you can pick it up whenever you like!

Upon selecting a tamed pet:
    Aria: Oooh, would you like to take your <Pet> with you?

• Quest
    Aria: <Character>! I need your help! Several pets have gone missing and I think they're lost in the woods!
    Aria: Please, you have to go out there and find them!
    Aria: If you can manage to find all five of the missing pets, then I'll sell you one to take home with you and keep safe.
  • Pet upgrades
    Aria: If you'd like to upgrade your Mogloween pets, I found a new way to do it using Elemental Essences!
    Aria: Sometimes pets can be enhanced! You need to have the right components, though...
  • Let Aria show you the back. - takes you to a different area of the shop.
    Aria: I was going to go back to the bug cave later today. Want to go too?
    • Crittercave (Replay) - begins Critter Cave (Books 1 and 2) quest.

• Rumors
      Aria: I saw a guy the other day who is so scared of animals that he ran away from a snail. Can you believe that?

• Rumors
    Aria: Grams taught me everything she knew about pet trainin'.
    Aria: She always said I had a gift... but I still have so much to learn!
    Aria: We moved here 'cause there are new monsters and animals being discovered every day in this area. It's a trainer's paradise!
    Aria: I'm not afraid of anything! Not even the big, mean guys you fight, <Character>! But now that Grams is gone... I'm all alone...
    Aria: I can watch the pets, but who's going to watch me?
    Aria: *sniffle*
    Aria: I'm the best pet trainer that you'll find in Falconreach. Well....i'm the ONLY pet trainer here now.
    Aria: We've... I've got everything from friendly but hard workin' pigs to normally dangerous monsters like the Grinder here.
    Aria: Either way, if it's a pet that I trained, then it's a pet that you can count on in a fight!

Resident Sneevil: Outbreak

Aria: No, no, there's only three toe's. It has to be a zard...

Aria: Look at how far apart the tracks are too. This one was running back into the woods.

Aria: AAH!

Aria: Hi <Character>! You scared me! The Zardhunter here was just teaching me about Zard tracks.

Aria: Twenty-three.

Aria: It would really help, <Character>, if you could trap one for us to study!

Aria: How's the trap coming?

Aria: Hear what, Mr. Zardhunter?

Aria: Oh no!

Resident Sneevil: Genesis

Aria: Sneevils...Sneevils?!
    Aria: I... I don't get it, how could the Sneevils turn into Zards?

Aria: Well.... you're not going to like this...

Aria: New monsters.

Aria: Not Zards, <Character>... totally new monsters.
    Aria: They're still super aggressive like the zards have been though and they just appeared out of nowhere!

Aria: Woohoo! Lets Go!

Aria: <Character>... we are at the edge of Doomwood. Empty and foreboding houses aren't that unusual here.

Resident Sneevil: Parasol Chronicles

Aria: <You>! Look!

Aria: Zorbak!

Resident Sneevil: Revelations

Aria: Zorbak, we didn't break into your house, I promise! We were trying to find out where all the monsters were coming from!

Aria: Zorbak.... since when do you want to conquer disease...

Aria: ???
    Aria: Bee stings?

Aria: Bees? Hmm, we're probably going to need some help.... I think I know who can help us.

Aria: Mmmph. Mah-gicph.

Aria: Hi! We need your help! Something bad happened in Zorbak's lab downstairs, something with bees!
    Aria: Since you deal with bees all the time when you make your candy, I though maybe you could help us out!

Aria: Hey, no! I want to go to!

Resident Sneevil: CODE SALL-IE

Aria: Bored.

Aria: Lame.

Aria: Super lame.

Aria: Really? Your password is SquareCrank....Why?

Resident Sneevil: Uprising

• What is infecting the monsters?
    Aria: The Z-Virus is burning it's way through the indigenous sneevil population and turning them into super aggressive zards!

• Can I be infected?
    Aria: If you become a Zardbie and don't get cured you'll start fighting against other adventurers and infect them!

• What if the infected win?
    Aria: It will definitely be a challenge to see which side defeats more waves in this war!

Falconreach Idle!

Aria's Pet Shop (Book 3)

Aria: <Character>! It's so good to see you!

• Pet Quests
    Aria: Help me tame a few pets and I will stable them here for you. Pick'em up and take them out with you anytime you'd like!
    • Quest / Redo Quest - allows access to the following quests:

• Goldfishing
        Journey deep into a water cave to find this elusive Goldfish!

• Hot Headed
        Retrieve a flame sprite from the depths of a fiery volcano!

• Taming Snailmail
        Catch him if you can... this snail is blazing his way through the forest.

• Cat Up A Tree
        Pathstalkers are pure predators... somehow you will have to trap one in a tree.

• Stump Hunting
        Deep in the forest of Doomwood, you must find a young uncorrupted sapling.

• Dementon's Treat
        In order to catch this crazed creature you might have to be a bit insane yourself.

• The Grinder's Paw
        The greatest challenge of Pet Tamers in training! Beware, the Pit Grinder is nearly impossible to tame!

• Get Pet! - allows access to the following temporary pets:

Upon selecting a locked pet:
    Aria: You need to complete the other quests before you are ready for this one, deary.

Upon selecting an unlocked, untamed pet:
    Aria: If you can tame this pet I will stable it for you so you can pick it up whenever you like!

Upon selecting a tamed pet:
    Aria: Oooh, would you like to take your <Pet> with you?

• Lost Pets
    Aria: <Character>! I need your help! Several pets have gone missing and I think they're lost in the woods!
    Aria: Please, you have to go out there and find them!
    Aria: If you can manage to find all five of the missing pets, then I'll sell you one to take home with you and keep safe.
  • Family Time
    Aria: I'm so excited, <Character>, my Dad is coming to visit! You should come out back to say hello!
  • BIOBEASTS
    Aria: <Character>... I found a new creature in the woods... I really need your help!
  • Pet upgrades
    Aria: Sometimes pets can be enhanced! You need to have the right components, though...
  • Rumors
    Aria: My Grams taught me everything she knew about pet training. Every time I start training a new pet... I keep her memory alive.
    Aria: She always said I had a gift... but I still have so much to learn!
    Aria: Falconreach is in an ideal location to train new pets! Magical creatures fill the woods and water nearby... well, for now at least....
    Aria: The Rose threatens the entire balance of nature and magic in Lore... and they get more followers every day it seems.
    Aria: I have to try and save as many as I possibly can! I don't even want to think about all the poor animals they've captured....
    Aria: *sniffle*
    Aria: I've heard a rumor that their Beastmaster is a Mitis Gigas too... I just don't get it.
    Aria: Magic can be dangerous but so can steel... it's part of life here on Lore.
    Aria: I'm going to save and train as many magical pets as I can!
    Aria: Either way, If it's a pet that I trained, then it's a pet that you can count on in a fight!

Critter Cave (Book 3)

Aria: You came here to save me? ...from what?

• From Monsters!
    Aria: Yeah thanks a lot. You just squished my new pet, her name was going to be Thomas.

Aria: My name is Aria and I'm not the one going around saving people from their pets.

Aria: You really don't know much about training pets, do you? But I guess I should thank you. Your heart was in the right place.

Aria: Sure. I come here almost every day. My Grandma was a great pet trainer. She's taught me everything that she knew.

Aria: I'm not done yet, <Class>. You're going to have to back alone.

• Ask about Bugs
    Aria: Sure! Arachnida Araneidae typifies it's family in its aversion to sources of high heat. You can...

Aria: *SIGH* These spiders don't like fire.

Aria: Sure! Um... THE BEETLES DON'T LIKE WIND VERY MUCH!

Aria: *sigh*

Aria: ... Oh I get it. It just wasn't funny. Are you done now?

Aria: The wasps don't do too well against earth. Don't ask me what they're doing down here. That's all you need to know, really.

Flying Mogkees

Aria: What's going on? What is this sound?

Aria: Mogkees!

Aria: Those are mogkees.

Aria: Vayle? ... isn't her crystal...

Love Ship

Aria: Oh Ash, isn't this great?!

Aria: Right... a.... friend...
    Aria: I actually hoped it would be a little bit m-

Aria: No...

Aria: So... Ash. Want to go feed the gulls?

Aria: Get something to drink?

Aria: Oh I know! Want to play Bandit Bingo? You were enthusiastic about that earlier!

Aria: Fine...

Thankstaken

Aria: Everything went so smooth!

Aria: It IS kind of boring, though...

Aria: You have to admit, it was nice of Voltabolt to suggest to stay back so he won't accidentally make a mistake.

Saving Private Practice

Aria: Yeah, we haven't said anything bad about you, Voltabolt!

Aria: Of course!

Yulgar's First Date

Aria: Dad! You need to visit more often!

Aria: Every year on my Mom's birthday we come out by the fountain and set out flowers.
    Aria: Dad likes to tell the story of how Grams and Nana set them up.

Aria: C'mon Dad, it's my favorite story.

Aria: Grams always said how much Mom loved it.

Yulgars First Date Part 2

Aria: It's beautiful!

BioBeasts Escape!

Aria: <Character>, I really need your help.
    Aria: I found this little guy on my last trip to the Spider Cave.

Aria: ... He's just saying he needs help.

Aria: He escaped here from another dimension where an evil person, Alydriah, has been capturing creatures and experimenting on them!
    Aria: Someone named Plink helped them escape.
    Aria: They managed to overload a console and open a portal here but the guards have followed them!
    Aria: If Alydriah and her goons are here, she's going to try and capture creatures from our dimension too!
    Aria: We have to find and save these poor BioBeasts and stop Alydriah before she captures anything in Greenguard!

Aria: Those creatures don't belong to you! You were holding them prisoner!
    Aria: We know you've been after the moglins that live here too!

AdventureFriends! (Part 1)

Day 1
    Aria: What if we held a student fundraising event? There have to be people who understand the importance of our QuestVenture, and would be willing to donate some gold to help out. It would be a big project for all of us!

Aria: ...But it was my idea...

Aria: Yay subcommittees!

Aria: I'd like to manage the Activities!

Aria: Aren't you forgetting someone, Jaania?
      If you joined the Activities Subcommittee:
      Aria: Welcome to the Activities subcommittee, <Character>!

Aria: I'm glad you asked! We're planning the activities for the fundraising event! Right now we're brainstorming and trying to come up with some fun ideas.

Aria: The petting zoo was my idea!
    Day 2
    Aria: Welcome to Aspenvale Academy!

Aria: Yeah! What Ash said!

Aria: Don't be like that, Jaania! I'm sure we can find something for them to do.
      Aria: Welcome to the-

Aria: I'm glad you asked, Alz'ein! I'm so proud of what we have planned so far!

Aria: So, following yesterday's productive meeting, we've decided to go forward with the petting zoo plan-

Aria: Oh, no, excuse me. To pet! We'll have pens set up-

Aria: Haha, no, silly. For people to pet creatures in. We should be able to capture some spiders, togs, beetles, nothing too dangerous! It'll be fun, and perfectly harmless for everyone and all the creatures!

Aria: I... I...

If you select the 'Side with Aria' option:
        Aria: I...
        Aria: I... I WORKED REALLY HARD ON MY PETTING ZOO IDEA, ALZ'EIN!

Aria: Kinda what? Kinda WHAT? Huh? Not exciting enough for you? Not enough fire? Not enough fighting or people or animals getting hurt? Huh? Huh?

Aria: I... I'm sorry for getting angry, but...

Aria: I suppose a petting zoo does... sound kind of boring on its own, doesn't it though?

Aria: Haha, yeah... I think that would be okay...

If you select the 'Side with Alz'ein' option:
        Aria: *Sniff... snifff* Waaaah!

Aria: *Sniff* I'm... I'm sorry for running off...

Aria: You... you would?

Aria: I... I can see it now... yes... this could work! And... maybe a small sparring tournament on the side wouldn't be too bad? Oh, but not not against the creatures...
    Day 3
    Aria: Jaania, don't be mean!
      Aria: Oh, hey, <Character>. The two of them are arguing about who's the "stronger" adventurer or something. It's pretty entertaining.

Aria: Half an hour. Want some Moglincorn? Pull up a seat.

Aria: Hahaha! Good luck, <Character>!

If you select the 'Ask Aria' option:
        Aria: Nope, this is all you, <Character>. Don't look at me. Or my Moglincorn. I'm going to take a step back in case you get beat up.

If you select the 'Choose Alz'ein' option:
        Aria: Aw, I was hoping they'd keep at it for another hour at least. Way to go, <Character>.

Aria: Yeaaaaah, true. Oh well, back to work!

If you select the 'Choose Ash' option:
        Aria: Oh, no, please, don't stop, this is hilarious!

Aria: Fiiiiiiiine.
    Day 4
      Aria: Hahahaha!

Aria: Yeah! And since you and <Character> captured that mega-fluffy tog, the petting zoo is going to be a massive success, I just know it!

Aria: Is everything okay, <Character>?

Aria: Not ringing any bells to me, sorry. Are you feeling okay, <Character>? Do you need me to go get the nurse?

AdventureFriends! (Part 2)

Day ?
    Aria: Jaania, don't be mean!
      If you select the 'Say nothing' option:
      Aria: Can anyone else... not understand what Ash is saying? Enunciate, Ash, enunciate!
    Day ??
      Aria: Thank goodness you're okay!

Aria: You must have been having some dream, huh, <Character>? You definitely slept the longest!

Aria: I threw a pencil out earlier, and it just kept falling until I couldn't see it anymore. Really spooky.

Aria: Well, that's okay. We can just wait here until someone rescues us.

If you select the 'Aria, what about the petting zoo?' option:
        Aria: *gasp* You're right, <Character>! How could I have forgotten? Oh no... I don't think Jaania will be able to sort out their diets or groom them properly...
        Aria: No, no. We're getting out of here! The petting zoo needs us!

Aria: Wait, Alz'ein, do that again! Hit the floor again!

Aria: Let's go! There's no time to waste!

Aria: See? We're just fine!

Aria: Thanks, tog. That was... that was quite the ride!

If you have sufficiently bonded with Aria:
          Aria: Hey, <Character>. I know I'm not the... best adventurer here. Not like Alz'ein and Ash, haha. But I was wondering... If... When we get out of here, when we get back to school, I mean...
          Aria: Do you think you'd maybe want to go on the QuestVenture with me?
          Aria: You don't have to decide now! I just thought... this was a good time to ask.

If you select the 'Ash, are you sure you checked everywhere?' option:
      Aria: Be careful, you two!

Aria: Shhh. Alz'ein be quiet!

If you have sufficiently bonded with Ash:
        Aria: Yeah. It's... It has to be! If not, well, we'll still have each other, wherever we end up!

If you select the 'Waiting around? Really, Alz'ein?' option:
      Aria: But... there's no way out. Ash already checked...

Aria: But... if there's nothing outside, where would we even... end up?

Aria: Okay, okay, but please, be careful!

Aria: Ash was... was that you?
    Hero's Heart Day
    Aria: Hello, <Character>! What brings you to the store today?
      If you have sufficiently bonded with Aria:
      Aria: That sounds fun! But... a giant fluffy tog? I don't think togs are all that fluffy, are they? Well, I'm sure we can try!

If you have not sufficiently bonded with Aria:
      Aria: Oh, I'm sorry, <Character>. There's just so much to do around the pet shop these days.
      Aria: And I don't think cleaning litter boxes is your idea of a "QuestVenture"...

Other information
  • Aria is the daughter of Yulgar and Lark, and the granddaughter of Grams (Gramercy).

Book 3 Appearance
    Book 3 Side View Appearance
    Cysero's "Aria Orb" Apperance
    April Fools 2008 Appearance
    AdventureFriends! Appearance

Thanks to
  • Jay for image and Book 3 appearance image, other information, and corrections.
  • AcidDrago for Book 3 Side View appearance image.
  • Stephen Nix for Cysero's "Aria Orb" appearance image, AK tag, location links, and additional dialogues.
  • Peachii for location links and corrections.
  • Voodoo Master for additional dialogue and correction.
  • LightningIsMyName for location link.
  • Highlord Sendai for shop links.
  • ArchMagus Orodalf and ILmaster13 for additional dialogue.
  • Doomstalker and Niki for corrections.

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 2/22/2023 22:50:33 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Aria
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition