Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Crystal Shard, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Crystal Shard, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/11/2006 16:58:55   
alexefb

The Crystal Shard

Location: Warlic's Zone -> Warlic -> Other Quests -> The Letter, Falconreach Inn -> Serenity -> Map -> Crystal Cave, Falconreach Inn -> ODD JOBS -> Crystal Cave
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: August 11th, 2006

Objective: The mage Warlic has promised to make you weapons of light in exchange for gathering a crystal shard from a fabled crystal tree deep within this cave.
Objective completed: The mage Warlic has promised to make you weapons of light in exchange for gathering a crystal shard from a fabled crystal tree deep within this cave.

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(1) Crystal Wall
(19) Vizalain Protector
(1) Corundum - Boss

NPCs
None

Rewards
None

After the boss fight you get Crystal Shard in your temporary backpack.

Dialogue
Warlic: Thank you for coming so quickly <Character>. There is a new threat amassing and I believe that you may be our only hope.
(Choosing Skip Cutscene would jump to the main dialogue)

• What's wrong?
    Warlic: I have been following your adventures closely. I must say that, so far, I am impressed.
    Warlic: But a great Darkness is coming, and our side is not prepared to battle it.

If you choose "What can I do?"
    <Character>: What can I do to prepare myself?
    Warlic: I sense great power within you, which will attract this new threat.
    Warlic: You must arm yourself with a weapon powerful enough to drive back this new threat.

If you choose "I side with the Dark!"
    <Character>: If you have been watching me, you should know I side with the Darkness.
    Warlic: That is your choice. But the power I sense in you will draw this new danger to you like a moth to the flame.
    Warlic: You will need a powerful weapon when the time comes.

• I see, go on...
    Warlic: I have recently come into possession of several powerful Weapons of Light.
    <Character>: Great!
    Warlic: I'm afraid that they are rather useless at the moment. They have lost their magical charge.
    <Character>: Ah, so how do we charge them back up again?
    Warlic: If you would be willing to pay for the cost of the spell and gather the missing part... then they are yours.
    <Character>: What do you need me to get?
    Warlic: I have read of a cave far from here. Inside grows a Crystal Tree. A single shard from the tree could power all of these weapons.
    <Character>: Sounds easy enough. How do i get there?
    Warlic: I can teleport you there, and back again once I sense the power of the crystal shard in your possession.
    Warlic: Are you ready to leave?

• I'm ready!
  • No thanks!

<Character>: This is the best idea that I've ever had!
    <Character>: This is the WORST idea that I've ever had!!!!!!!!
    <Character>: BEST .....IDEA.....EVER!!!!
  • go across

When you enter the battle with Crystal Wall, a message appears:
    *SNIFF SNIFF* Toxic gas! I'd better get out quick!

After completing the quest, go to Warlic and you'll find:
    Crystal Shard Used!
    You hand the mage Warlic the crystal shard that you collected and tell him the tale of your adventure in the glimmering, crystal cave.

Warlic: ... four-legged, living crystal beings?
    <Character>: Is something wrong?
    Warlic: I fear I have made a terrible, terrible mistake.

Warlic (thinking): Is it possible that the tree he/she battled was actually a Vizalain... ? I wonder what impact this will have in the future.
    <Character>: Warlic?
    Warlic: I am sorry, where was I? Ah, excellent work!
    Warlic: The Weapons of Light are now ready! This will help you greatly in what is to come!

Click Weapon Shop! to open Warlic's Shop

Other information
  • See what happened to the Vizalain as a result of your victory in AdventureQuest.
  • You can read about the letter if you talk to Ash in Falconreach, by selecting "Letters" and Warlic's Letter. ( Click here for Letter information!)

Directions to find Crystals for May 4th release:
    spoiler:

Right twice -> Approach the shining aura just before the upper path of the intersection

Thanks to
    -- nickwright for info.
    -- XofDEATH, bladeoflight16, and bluntgrunt4eva for weapon info.
    -- crynsos for map.
    -- Lord Darkovia for dialogue and format.
    -- Stephen Nix for a banner.
    -- Peachii for rewrite.
    -- Niki for location.
    -- Slayer Zach for corrections.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 11/30/2015 23:52:52 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Crystal Shard, The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition