Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Critter Cave (All Versions)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Critter Cave (All Versions)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/30/2006 18:22:39   
alexefb

Critter Cave (Books 1 and 2)

Grams' Pet Shop -> Grams -> Missing Granddaughter?
Aria's Pet Shop (Books 1 and 2) -> Let Aria show you the back -> Crittercave (Replay)
Aria's Pet Shop -> Aria -> Missing Grandma?
Falconreach (Books 1 and 2) -> Ash -> Quests -> Rescue -> To Battle!
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: August 4th, 2006

Objective: All around you, you hear the sounds of buzzing wings and chittering mouth parts. Good thing you brought your stomping boots.
Objective Completed: All around you, you hear the sounds of buzzing wings and chittering mouth parts. Good thing you brought your stomping boots.

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(X) Deadly Drone
(X) Dirt Roller
(1) Shelogog - Boss

NPCs
Aria

Rewards
None

Dialogue
Falconreach (Books 1 and 2)
Ash: A little girl from town has gone missing... again... We think she might be in that cave full of bugs!

• To Battle!
  • Back

Missing Granddaughter?
    <Character>: You want me to watch the pet shop?
    Grams: Just for a bit deary. I reckon my granddaughter got herself in a heap of trouble chasing critters into The Crittercave.
    Grams: Will you help me?

• Yes
  • No way!

If you clicked yes:
    Grams: Great! I am sure you and the animals will get along fine!
    Grams: On second thought.... how about you head to Crittercave and rescue my Granddaughter?

• Good idea!

Missing Grandma?
    <Character>: You want me to watch the pet shop?
    Aria: Just for a little bit. I think my Grandma might be in The Crittercave... I have to look!
    Aria: Will you help me?

• Yes
  • No way!

If you clicked yes:
    Aria: Great! I am sure you and the animals will get along fine!
    Aria: If it's too much for you, you can head to Crittercave and find me.

• Ok....

Back of the Pet Shop
    Aria: I was going to go back to the bug cave later today. Want to go too?

• Crittercave (Replay)

Once you reach Aria after defeating the boss:
    Aria: You came here to save me? ...from what?

• From Monsters!
    <Character>: This is no place for a little girl! I came to rescue you from these monsters!
    Aria: Yeah thanks a lot. You just squished my new pet, her name was going to be Thomas.
    <Character>: New pet? HER name was going to be Thomas? ... You're a weird kid.
    Aria: My name is Aria and I'm not the one going around saving people from their pets.
    <Character>: That... that THING was about to have you for lunch!
    Aria: You really don't know much about training pets, do you? But I guess I should thank you. Your heart was in the right place.
    <Character>: You're....welcome, I think. Are there any more "pets" I should know about before I get you out of here?
    Aria: Sure. I come here almost every day. My Grandma is a great pet trainer. She's teaching me everything that she knows.
    <Character>: Great, well let me see if I can get you back to town in one piece so you can see her again.
    Aria: You worry too much, silly <Class>. Ok, let's get moving! This will be FUN!

• Ask about Bugs
    <Character>: Since you're such an expert, maybe you can tell me how to beat these things easier?
    Aria: Sure! Arachnida Araneidae typifies it's family in its aversion to sources of high heat. You can...
    <Character>: WHOA whoa whoa! Araichawhatnow?
    Aria: *SIGH* These spiders don't like fire.
    <Character>: AH! Ok, what else? Oh, and uh... try to use small words.
    Aria: Sure! Um... THE BEETLES DON'T LIKE WIND VERY MUCH!
    <Character>: I'm not deaf, large words just BUG me! *chuckles*
    Aria: *sigh*
    <Character>: Hehehe... *ahem* Get it? BUG me?
    Aria: ... Oh I get it. It just wasn't funny. Are you done now?
    <Character>: *chuckle* Yes, Sorry. Ok, How about the wasps?
    Aria: The wasps don't do to well against earth. Don't ask me what they're doing down here. That's all you need to know, really.
    <Character>: Great, thanks! Now lets get out of here!

• Continue
    Aria joins you as Guest A, continue to battle all the way to the entrance to complete the quest.

Other information
  • This quest used to be available via a sign on a tree on the main screen of Falconreach.
  • There is an invisible healing pad in front of the boss.

Thanks to
    -- SuperDaria for reformating this entry.
    -- Peachii for corrections.
    -- Slayer Zach for corrections.

< Message edited by Slayer Zach -- 2/8/2016 15:48:09 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    10/5/2012 21:18:15   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

Critter Cave (Book 3)

Location: Falconreach (Book 3) -> Ash -> Quests -> Rescue -> To Battle!
    Level/Quest/Items Required: None
    Release Date: September 14th, 2012

Objective: All around you, you hear the sounds of buzzing wings and chittering mouth parts. Good thing you brought your stomping boots.
    Objective Completed: All around you, you hear the sounds of buzzing wings and chittering mouth parts. Good thing you brought your stomping boots.

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
    (X) Deadly Drone
    (X) Dirt Roller
    (1) Shelogog - Boss

NPCs
    Aria

Rewards
    None

Dialogue
    Ash: Our pet trainer in town has gone missing... again... We think she might be in that cave full of bugs!

• To Battle!
  • Back

Once you reach Aria after defeating the boss:
    Aria: You came here to save me? ...From what?

• From Monsters!
    <Character>: This is no place for you! I came to rescue you from these monsters!
    Aria: Yeah thanks a lot. You just squished my new pet, her name was going to be Thomas.
    <Character>: New pet? HER name was going to be Thomas? ... You're a weird lady.
    Aria: My name is Aria and I'm not the one going around saving people from their pets.
    <Character>: That...that THING was about to have you for lunch!
    Aria: You really don't know much about training pets, do you? I guess I should thank you, your heart was in the right place.
    <Character>: You're....welcome, I think. Are there any more "pets" I should know about before I get you out of here?
    Aria: Sure. I come here almost every day. My Grandma was a great pet trainer. She's taught me everything that she knew.
    <Character>: Great, well let me see if I can get you back to town in one piece.
    Aria: I'm not done yet, <Class>. You're going to have to back alone.

• Ask about Bugs
    <Character>: Since you're such an expert, maybe you can tell me how to beat these things easier?
    Aria: Sure! Arachnida Araneidae typifies it's family in its aversion to sources of high heat. You can...
    <Character>: WHOA whoa whoa! Araichawhatnow?
    Aria: *SIGH* These spiders don't like fire.
    <Character>: AH! Ok, what else? Oh, and uh... try to use small words.
    Aria: Sure! Um... THE BEETLES DON'T LIKE WIND VERY MUCH!
    <Character>: I'm not deaf, large words just BUG me! *chuckles*
    Aria: *sigh*
    <Character>: Hehehe... *ahem* Get it? BUG me?
    Aria: ... Oh I get it. It just wasn't funny. Are you done now?
    <Character>: *chuckle* Yes, Sorry. Ok, How about the wasps?
    Aria: The wasps don't do too well against earth. Don't ask me what they're doing down here. That's all you need to know, really.
    <Character>: Great, thanks! Now I'm getting out of here!

*Continue*

< Message edited by Slayer Zach -- 2/8/2016 13:53:03 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Critter Cave (All Versions)
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition