Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 3 of 26«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/21/2006 20:28:51   
Da Martian

Ok i dont know if this is the right place

every time i try to log in to adventure quest i put in my details, password etc, prerss log in and Artix comes up, as usual, and keeps loading and loading loading and loading loading and loading loading and loading loading and loading loading and loading...

I it isnt the right place soorrryy!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I logging in now (well trying anyway) for 5000th time and looky looky theres Artix and the scroll that says "validating login''

< Message edited by Da Martian -- 10/21/2006 20:32:13 >

AQ  Post #: 51
10/23/2006 7:03:51   
dvsfubu

i got a bug i think it is... when i try to trade with a shop or after i kill a monster or any els wheree you need to save after... i stop in the saving proses and The blue scrol of doom pops op alle when the game trys to save som data... what to do?
Post #: 52
10/28/2006 3:52:12   
destructionist

this happened to me a few times today and i am getting very irritated. When you visit sir pwnsalot, and untrain stat, you lose, and your stat is lowered. So times, it takes a very long time to load, and the stat is not untrained. When this hap[pens. The white box at the top of the screen is empty and does not show "stat updated". I entered via the guardian tower.

Anothe bug is that when in the guardian tower, anad do the horse riding quest, and u change armour in the attle, it kicks you out saying you need to be in a riding armour or something like that. When that happens, the attack menu remains even AFTER you go out of the arena, and go to other parts of the game

IE 7, Flash 9.0.

< Message edited by destructionist -- 10/28/2006 3:59:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 53
10/28/2006 12:22:37   
Khelios
Burning Chaos

I believe I have a game engine bug:

I'm level 103, and it requires me to get over 2,000,000 Exp to level up. Isn't it supposed to be capped at 2M?

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5205/glitchad1.png

I.E. 7
Flash Player 9
DF MQ  Post #: 54
10/28/2006 19:35:47   
Gogeta987

quote:

ORIGINAL: Icemaster Yeti

Known Game Engine Bugs:
  • Game sometimes stalls when:
    • saving battle results (rare problem now, I hope!)

Well, that's happened to me about 20 times today. See if you can tell me what's wrong, and PM me.

Operating system: Windows XP
Browser: Mozilla Firefox Version 1.0.3
Flash Version 8
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
10/30/2006 23:27:18   
little unhelper

A while back, i gaind two levels in one day (i was at like level 10, going to 11, then 12), but when i leveled up, it only gave me one life and mana per those two levels (in other words, i got two life and mana for two levels). should it do that?

pm me to contect me.

< Message edited by little unhelper -- 10/30/2006 23:35:35 >
AQ DF  Post #: 56
10/31/2006 0:34:02   
Guardian Star

I had made a third character on my account and had levelled it up quite a bit, but today when I logged on, it was missing. I was able to create a New Character with the same name, so I know it must have been deleted on the server at some point. I just don't know why.

Please refrain from changing the name of threads, especially official ones.

< Message edited by Reyn Roadstorm -- 10/31/2006 3:55:12 >
Post #: 57
10/31/2006 7:52:58   
dvdbr

if this is not the right place for this Iam sorry but i think it is

ok when there is a msg (when someone talks in the game ) the msg says
line 1
line 2
line 3
line 4
line 5
line 6
line 7
and it skips passed it rilly fast the playis where i know it happens is in the crew (nat) and in the maze.

thank you for your time and i am sorry i am a bad speller
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 58
11/30/2006 19:14:00   
soh9180

I am sorry but there is one last error that I encountered. My defenses for melee, ranged and magic for every single armourseemed to have decreased, but why? For example, the last time I equipped my Horse Rider Armour with my Nightmare Sheild, I had 40 melee defense but now I have 30 melee defense. Is this because I kept fleeing from the monsters I could not defeat? I really need help for this. When I equip my steel plate, it actually has only 10 for melee, ranged and magic defenses.

EDIT: Thank you for the bug report. The trophy item had a bug that would reduce defenses if activated/deactivited while NOT a member of one of the original clans.
Logout/Login to get the fixed item. And be sure to re-join your clan before using the item.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 11/30/2006 23:32:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
12/3/2006 1:24:21   
Mix

When I go to Frostval, I can't return back to the camp. Please fix this.
Post #: 60
12/6/2006 7:13:48   
Tom127

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mix

When I go to Frostval, I can't return back to the camp. Please fix this.

I'm having that too.I'm also having it with the crack in the sky.So yeah that is really crap.
AQ  Post #: 61
12/6/2006 9:32:57   
Korento Ratsastaja

if you go 'joust training' in the Guardian Tower, and equip a non-riding armor, you lose and you get send back to the entrance of the GT, the thing is, the attack menu doesn't dissapears
it is functioning, if you click 'armor' and click another armor, you equip that armor and you appear on-screen, if you change pets you get the pet displayed you just equiped and the menu dissapears, cancel makes the menu dissapear and you get send to town, attacking triggers the attack animation and start a fight, it's preety fun actually

pic. http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/7696/bugru7.png

to the above: there is a secret exit in Isle D'Oriens (the rip in the sky) it's a spoiler tough

< Message edited by U Mos -- 12/6/2006 9:45:27 >
DF  Post #: 62
12/6/2006 17:31:10   
SKULLBELL86
Banned

one time when i sold my energy sragin spell...... i went back to fighting i still had my energy dragin spell

mmm fish! i loove video games! im a maniac for aq!
AQ  Post #: 63
12/8/2006 1:10:10   
Shreix

I am uncertain if this belongs here, But I am incorrect i will move it to the proper thread. I was attempting to change the order of my pumkin golem so it can be in storage It says item order swapped but it remains in the same slot. I attempted to move items around it but it had no affect.
AQ  Post #: 64
12/8/2006 20:32:40   
IQ_Boy

On the 32.61 upgrade, on Gatta Island, there are no links, so you are essentially stuck and have to reboot the game.
AQ  Post #: 65
12/9/2006 18:36:44   
rndmhbmb

This is brand new one if I go somewhere (such as the rip in the sky)
I cannot leave, and now because of it I cannot level up so I am stuck at level 10 with no expereience left to gain so I am not going to be able to level up.

Would you perhaps be refering to the fact that there is no exit from the courtyard of Isle D'Oriens? Because that is not a bug. The exit is elsewhere on the island.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 12/9/2006 22:16:59 >
Post #: 66
12/10/2006 7:31:00   
Lionfire

Umm, the game itself will not load. It seems to get hung up with a red bar at 80%.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 67
12/10/2006 22:23:47   
Lord Qwerty

I am sorry if someone posted this but it did not show up in the seach so,

I was battling Sandy Claws with my Father Time Shield, Areado sword, and Mage Robes when I hit a button on my keyboard, (No idea which one(s))

Then it froze for half a minute and then really fast this happened:

1.Mage Menu shows up
2. I attack going through all eight elements doing 0 dmg
3. He attacks I die
4. Pet attacks
5.He dies
6. Pet goes Away
7. I come back and drink potion
8.Pet comes back
9. He comes back
9.5 MsgBubble is displayed over my head
10. Repeat

Well somthing like that happins, order may be wrong

Seen it before, heard other reports on it. All accounts point to it being the result of a Flash/Shockwave error.

K thanks. Sorry that it was a repeat. Wasn't quite sure what to search for.

< Message edited by Lord Qwerty -- 12/11/2006 21:53:25 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 68
12/11/2006 12:48:56   
Killer7
Banned!

I'm LV 103
I had 2 012 125 and still needed 5495 XP to lvl'up
http://aqstats.com/charinfo.php?id=16064862&action=refresh
On AQ Stats it said that I needed -11 025 xp to lvl'up.
PM me when this bug as been fixed please.

AQ stats is a fansite, not an official part of AE. As such, it is an autonomous entity. (And on a technical note, did you try clicking "update" on that page? It freezes itself for a set time period when viewed)

< Message edited by Radagast -- 12/11/2006 14:15:06 >
AQ  Post #: 69
12/11/2006 20:08:26   
ninjaryu515

Can someone help me out with the Quest on Stonerule--

Travel Map - Sail East - Go to Stonerule - Click on Artix - To Stonerule - The Return of Riona Shadowgale. The great prophets ghost will talk to you and tell you to get killed to enter deaths lair.

Then You talk to Death and he says you have to find a cementary then a dungeon in the 8 Portals but there is no dungeon, only a cementary and i get stuck in this place till i close the window.

Just need a little help on it..... unless its impossible and its a place for just gold and XP
then i can live with that.

This is not a bug. The dungeon does not appear until after you find the cemetary, and then only if you choose the correct portal immediately after the cemetary.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 12/11/2006 23:16:03 >
AQ  Post #: 70
12/12/2006 20:11:29   
Lionfire

As I said in a previous post, my computer gets hung up. I click the link to the game. The flash screen comes up, and then a red bar that says 80% on it. It refuses to go further.

Browser: Internet Explorer (It doesn't work in Netscape)
Flash Version: 9.0.38.0 (I think)

It doesn't work on my sis's computer either.
We have the same ISP and the same Router Networking. Prehaps it is a network error. I've never had this problem before in over a year. It started after the last week update.

< Message edited by Lionfire -- 12/13/2006 15:48:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 71
12/15/2006 16:16:59   
Horusmaster

Nocturs clan defense isnt going up after the clan defense option 3 times ive tryed and 3 times it hasnt gone up even though i completered the task
AQ DF  Post #: 72
12/16/2006 6:39:21   
Astral
Lost Star

Ok here is a Major bug!!

When you go the Guardian Tower go to the right down room (the one with the animals,WunEye,Kalen and Kai)
pick an animal,I took the Black Dragon Rider armor.now go to the "Joust Training"
you get to fight a monster,Fire Cobra for example.
Now Switch your armor to a regular armor,I took the Reign plate
Kai will say this:
"I am sorry you were not supposed to switch to an armor that is not an animal riding one.you must leave now.
this area is only for training on the back of an animal."

and a lose button:

"Failure!
you run from the battle.
Next"

So far so good
I clicked next but the attack menu is still on
somthing that look like this:
Attack menu bug

clearly this is not suppose to happen,the funny thing is when I use a spell a loading screen startes and I fight the monster I fought in the Joust (Fire Cobra)

When you now fight in the RA you get 2 Attack menus!

You can even use armors,pets and misc items!!
Artix and Daimyo
The inn is on fire!

Armor,Weapon,Shiled,Pet,Guest and Misc item on the travel map
I hope you can fix it,Thank you.

< Message edited by Pashtidot -- 12/16/2006 9:11:49 >
AQ  Post #: 73
12/16/2006 16:09:20   
white akuma

Ok here goes. Wearing obsidian armour without fully charged lich. nightmare sheild, firelight vampragon, Kings dualight, and 1st day of frostivale twilly guest. In darkovia in the secret on last scene before entering to fight wolfwing where you and rico talk the screen shows lich not ready yet and gets dark meaning you're dead yet if you keep clicking on speech bubbles it disappears and the game continues. Just letting you know.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 74
12/18/2006 3:07:52   
Druggon

I dont know if this is a bug or not.
But when I am in the haunted house in Granemor I click Cancel/Flee but I am still in the
haunted house, it just changed monster.
AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 3 of 26«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition