Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 5 of 62«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/16/2007 1:19:44   
Arkiron

in the dragonbane quest and the uneasy peace between dracomancers and dragonslayers the Bronze dragons dont have their graphics shown it shows only on their icon by their hp and mp menu.

heres a screen shot bronze dragon
AQ DF  Post #: 101
2/16/2007 8:15:03   
Golduin

Pet whistle + Syphon Dracovampiress bug.

When you have pet whistle activated and syphon dracovampires drain your CHA to 0, it is possible to get your normal CHA reduced by 5.

I have got 110 CHA before fight with her, and after the fight (I won) my CHA got reduced by 5, down to 105.

Strange thing is this is not displayed on my character page, so that this definetelly is temp issue (will go, when I relogin) but anyways - it seems to be a bug.

Screenshot: http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1969/chabugem3.png

A well known one at that. It happens whenever a player uses stat altering items when facing stat altering monsters. Therefore, it is highly reccommended that players do not use misc items against such monsters.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/16/2007 10:53:13 >
AQ DF  Post #: 102
2/16/2007 12:47:30   
Golduin

Another bug from very last moments
Ultimus does not seem to trigger vs Demon Squib.
AQ DF  Post #: 103
2/16/2007 16:23:24   
Drakopyre

When fighting with the new sir pwnsalot, his vorpal edge's special doesnt hit at all. No sound, no damage dealt, no hits.
AQ  Post #: 104
2/16/2007 17:11:33   
shootingskier

Fireorbs are still turning into Ice crystals when paralyzed. I hope that this can be fixed.
AQ  Post #: 105
2/17/2007 0:42:15   
BassoonMaster

quote:

ORIGINAL: Golduin

Another bug from very last moments
Ultimus does not seem to trigger vs Demon Squib.

Same with Demon knights.
AQ  Post #: 106
2/17/2007 17:58:16   
Lando

The alpha werewolf and alpha dracwolf's regenerate abilities are to intense. When a alpha dracwolf has 23 hp left and I do undead Giant with fyreforce ultimate for 126 damage and the alpha dracwolf has 8 hp left something is wrong.

< Message edited by Lando -- 2/18/2007 17:54:46 >
Post #: 107
2/17/2007 20:10:11   
Satakan

I joined the forum recently, but my bug happened awhile ago. When I went to fight Sarah the Nerfkitten in the Void, the weirdest thing happened: I had a liliputian army guest at the start of the battle! What on earth happened there?!

That would be an update to the Void, assigning you a guest.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/17/2007 20:56:47 >
AQ DF  Post #: 108
2/18/2007 2:58:59   
triplestrike

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lando

The alpha werewolf and alpha dracwolf's regenerate abilities are to intense. When a alpha dracwolf has 23 hp left and I do undead mutant with fyreforce ultimate for 126 damage and the alpha dracwolf has 8 hp left something is wrong.

tch...your telling me...i was able to bring the alpha dracowolf's hp down to 24 and used 12th day of frostval...all 12 hits connected and it did more then 100 damage...he had 1 hp left... DAMN HIS REGENERATION!!!!

This would be because the maximum damage you can deal to a monster is equal to that monster's hp. So what you describe is quite possible.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/18/2007 11:27:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 109
2/19/2007 18:03:48   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

When you paralyse NightBane, you get the message:

*Crack!* Foolish creature, mere ice cannot contain such as I!

However, he still misses his turns.
AQ  Post #: 110
2/20/2007 16:43:33   
ZeroHex82

I was fighting Xyfrag, and I used the BeastMaster ability "Beastial Skin".
My Fire Resistance decreased, even though its base element is water...

Not a bug. It doesn't decrease according to base elements, it decreases according to their modifiers. If their modifiers are the same, fire will decrease.

< Message edited by Chii -- 2/28/2007 10:22:41 >
AQ DF  Post #: 111
2/20/2007 22:07:51   
shmoda

I didn't see any recent reports on this, but the bug with shirrig freezing the game still seems to be a problem.
I had it occur twice in the last week. I don't recall my equipment set for the first one, but for the second my char
was equipped with nightmare plate & shield, water spirit staff, had tiger&wolf guest (from beastmaster) and
nerfkitten for pet. I believe my guests attacked, not sure if nerfkitten did. Game froze after shirrig attacked me,
went back to it's position, then my option to attack again never came up.

quote:

• Shirrig - Known screen-freeze when using water attacks against him. Provisionally fixed! (Which means you can report it if you have a problem with it. Full details necessary. What you attacked with, what armour you where wearing, did your pet/guest attack ? What pet/guest did you have ? Did it freeze on your turn or on its ? etc)

• AQ DF  Post #: 112
    2/20/2007 23:54:44   
    Asenbesen
    Honk! Trobbleshooting Legend!

Here are some more details for the Shirrig bug:
    Armor used: Nightmare Plate
    Weapon used: Plungerizer the first time, Rosethorn the second time
    Shield used: None
    Pet used: None
    Guest used: None
    When you use a regular attack with a water weapon wearing the Nightmare Plate, the Shirrig will try to attack you after every hit. The pause between the Nightmare Plate's second and the third hit is long enough for the Shirrig to actually hit you. When this happens, the attack animation of the Nightmare Plate is aborted, the player and the Shirrig will return to their starting positions and the attack menu won't reappear.
    I tried it twice just now, once with quality on low, once with quality on high. Both times the game froze when the Shirrig hit me during my attack animation. Wasn't there a similar bug with the Woodland Pack's turtle?
    I hope that helps.

< Message edited by Asenbesen -- 2/20/2007 23:55:44 >
    AQ  Post #: 113
    2/21/2007 0:57:17   
    jtgg

when fighting drekal power armor it attacks and never hits me tried switching all equipment and its still there
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 114
    2/22/2007 9:13:35   
    EragonZZZZ

Another thing to add to the bugs with sir pwnsalot:

When you use Mana Morph against him for -10% life, absolutely nothing happens. No HP loss or mana recovery.
    I was wearing Pyromancer's robes.

Necro Heal works, so I assume that the M.M. not working is not intentional.

If your mana is full, it won't decrease your health.

< Message edited by Chii -- 2/28/2007 10:23:10 >
    AQ  Post #: 115
    2/22/2007 16:36:43   
    Mega D Blade Slayer

Ummmm....Junior Zard Pack still shows the old elemental symbols
    AQ  Post #: 116
    2/23/2007 18:31:34   
    seth1r8

the sea fiend in the water orb quest says it will give 880 exp but gives 800 when defeted as well as X-guardians get only 80 bonus exp

Not a bug. The 880 XP is the total XP amount (normal + bonus added together). When it displays the battle win results, you can see how it arrives at that total.

< Message edited by Chii -- 2/28/2007 10:21:07 >
    Post #: 117
    2/23/2007 20:14:53   
    Wizeman305

I lost 5 cha point in a fight against syphon vamp i know she steals points but i activated pet whistle and at the end of the fight the 5 points pet whistle added were taken from my overall charisma.
    AQ DF  Post #: 118
    2/24/2007 16:19:27   
    Onaga_Dragonking999

Everytime I fight energy zard (with my new character level 7 rouge) he cannot hit my charcter. I have fought thee of them and I use no shield. I just wanted to post it. (in case its a glitch)
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 119
    2/24/2007 22:38:58   
    Meati

I am 99% sure this is a bug. Everytime I have faced the Orc Horde and used Father Time shield with a class skill that uses MP (Such as Undead Mutant), and use the Father Time shield once I am low on MP, I get a full heal to both HP and MP. Now, I do know there is a 10% chance for a full heal, but every single encounter that I have had with Orc Horde when using a class skill with Father Time shield (which is something like 25-30 times) I have gotten a full heal without fail.
    AQ  Post #: 120
    2/24/2007 23:34:29   
    element fire

While vsing the mondorgot ( small pot flower cratures ) when you get them to 1 hp they prematurly turn into flowers.
    AQ  Post #: 121
    2/25/2007 4:41:37   
    jluges

I think this is a design bug;
    Zards are simple creatures, the elemental zards all have weaknesses to their opposite element.
    BUT i fought a windzard (2) and their weakness was energy, not earth.
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5358/windzardeq7.png

Not a bug.

< Message edited by Chii -- 2/28/2007 10:18:56 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 122
    2/25/2007 9:08:43   
    Magleby

I think this is a bug.. Fire orbs turn into Ice Crystals if paralyzed..

*No..that's not a bug. They simply transform when frozen. It's been that way since they day they were introduced into the game..3 years ago.*

< Message edited by Reens -- 2/25/2007 15:09:43 >
    AQ  Post #: 123
    2/25/2007 13:31:47   
    e_lli_ot

My brothers account froze when he fought orc hoard

His items were Beastmaster, king frosts sword, starblaze shield, frog guest and bungles the penguin

< Message edited by Chii -- 2/28/2007 10:19:06 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 124
    2/26/2007 5:44:28   
    justpuretje

at the stattrainers grimweld the warrior take your sats down if you train
    i was got my stat 50 (dex) and now 40 it isnt nice i have pay (in game) for tain and they get down
    can any1 do anything about it

Yeah. Log out and log back in. The stats should return to normal. I'm guessing you used a stat altering item or abilty against him. If I've said it once, I've said it many, many times. Do not use such things against the stat trainers. This bug is often a result.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/27/2007 11:33:10 >
    Post #: 125
    Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
    Page 5 of 62«<34567>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition