Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 53 of 62«<5152535455>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/8/2013 11:45:41   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Veegus' brute force effect doesn't seem to work. In a armor/shield combination that should ensure it deals damage (Svadilfari's Oath+CIT), and missed attacks (due to using Mjolnir and its 71 Melee def), the backlash never worked.

If the effect was removed when the monster got remade, feel free to ignore this post.

Huh, so it is. It looks like I accidentally deleted it when I added the Lucretia stuff.

It's fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/9/2013 3:17:20 >
Post #: 1301
7/9/2013 4:25:45   
Rafiq von den Vielen

More Veegus! (sorry IMR, but I keep on having random things happen recently >.> <.<)

I reported a similar bug last page with Sir Pwnsalot ( read here), but this time MY character went invisible. I could attack and deal damage and all, but my character was nowhere to be seen onscreen.
The used equipment on my side was the level 105 Blarney Power Armor, Eventide's Standard and the level 105 Luminous Spear.
Here is a screenshot of the encounter, and Here is my secondary character this happened to.

Notably is that both the Pwnsalot disappearing and my disappearing here are happening on the same background so that might be the cause, but I would have NO idea whatsoever where that report would fit. XD

I fixed the bug with the Veegus. Thanks!

I still have no idea what's wrong with Sir P. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/10/2013 4:04:22 >
Post #: 1302
7/12/2013 9:06:32   
derek413

when i was doing the dragonbane quest Travel map-South-dragonbane! i battled the monster called the horror and that i noticed the face from the stats circle was a SAMAMANDER! the monster was the horror and attacked like one but when i look at the circle the picture is a salamander I have no screenshot since i don't know how to take one

I'm sorry, but I can't duplicated this. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 7/12/2013 21:22:52 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1303
7/13/2013 5:41:38   
kartikchoo6

pls delete this post if it is not a bug or reported already -
when doing Battleon's Nightmare! quest , when we face this - Nightmare Eukara , it says in the link for lvl 71 monster estimated hp is 2640, while the one i fought had 5470 hp. It also had lower MP than listed on the link as opposite to HP.. i am lvl 81.
AQ  Post #: 1304
7/14/2013 14:00:14   
Vaulen

Monster: fire mantik
Level: 106 (my char is 105 at time of incident)
Background: fire realm with exploding volcano

Issue is that the damage done, blocked, etc. won't show up and as such, to know your doing any damage, you have to look at its hp bar constantly.
AQ DF  Post #: 1305
8/2/2013 14:54:17   
Larodis

Monsters: Sir Lanceler - Trainer and Neberon - Mage Trainer
Level: 150

Both seem to have lost the ability to cast spells. When starting combat with both they go straight to their "normal" attack. Also their MP seems to be very low.

What stat were you training? ~IMR

CHA

Odd. They're working for me. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/11/2013 1:24:54 >
AQ  Post #: 1306
8/10/2013 2:32:15   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

The level 146 Moonray's SP maxes out at 312, preventing it from using its skill.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/11/2013 1:00:39 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1307
8/11/2013 23:18:32   
Kilvakar

Not sure if this one's been reported yet, but in the current Paxia war, Insult to Injury, the Qubaks attack with their mana and when it runs out, they use the claw attack to drain mana. But this attack doesn't regenerate their mana like it's supposed to! Instead, they drain all your mana and then keep doing the claw attack on your health. I'm also not sure that the claw attack factors your resistances in properly, as it continues to do MASSIVE damage to my health despite me having 28% Wind resistance...

It's apparently working as intended.

Also, the claw attack is Earth, not Wind. That might explain why it's doing so much damage? ~IMR

Sorry, I meant earth, lol! But yes, apparently is working ok now...

< Message edited by Kilvakar -- 8/12/2013 21:31:16 >
AQ  Post #: 1308
8/12/2013 22:53:08   
Dreiko Shadrack

I think there's something wrong with the level 149 shadow roc, its attacks are really really weak.

It's working for me. It probably has somethign to do with the multiple hits and the elemental compensation. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/13/2013 0:17:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1309
8/16/2013 6:14:08   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I'm not quite sure if it's a monster or armor bug, but here goes:

Against Grimweld (and possibly all stat trainers - I only tested against him), it is theoretically possible to never win. Svadlifari's Oath, when "killing" and successfully paralyzing Grimweld with its dome attack, prevents Grimweld from admitting defeat, giving you extra attacks on him even though he's already "dead".

With the char under my avvy, while training Endurance in Svadlifari's Oath, Blazing Solaris Shield, Pristine Paxian Deliverance, and Minotaur's Pride, I had this happen three times in four battles. Later, without Pride, I could reproduce this again.

... why not just switch armours and let him die? ~IMR

IMR: Blame me, for some reason I was thinking the "admitting defeat" happens whenever Grimweld reaches "1" HP, paralyzed/frozen/whatever or not. Fail on my part. =.=

< Message edited by Rafiq von den Vielen -- 8/19/2013 2:36:54 >
Post #: 1310
8/18/2013 7:16:42   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I'm cluttering this page waaay too much... but... >.> <.<

Mighty Shadow Hydra for some reason has over 3000 SP. Proof.
I'm reporting this as Mighty Shada Naga Baba Yaga only has 270 SP, but similar to Hydra, does not use its SP for anything.

Whoops, added an extra 0. Fixed, thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/18/2013 13:26:03 >
Post #: 1311
9/5/2013 15:28:54   
Daimyo Daimyo

I was fighting The Czard at Unzardly Terror war. He froze me, my guest, and my pet with his ice spell. But I didn't have a guest out when he froze it. And the paralysis indicator for the guest didn't leave until I summoned a guest to have it paralyzed. I also assume this would also happen to the pet if I didn't have it out.

So are these monsters that can paralyze your pet/guest supposed to be able to paralyze your pet/guest when they're not even there?
MQ  Post #: 1312
9/9/2013 1:46:59   
shadowkillerjv

I was told to put this in here so here goes...

in the New event Paxia quest over a dozen times I have tried to beat this and can't seem to do so because of the dull forest demon...
each time on the loading screen where it says I'm about to battle that monster and that monster only the game freezes or locks me out.
I've cleared my cache multiple time and completely shut down and rebooted my system twice still no dice...
I've waited to see if it might just take longer and half hour later nothing, still loading the monster.

Is this fixable (your end or my end) if so then how?

I'm sorry, but I can't duplicate it. ~IMR

EDIT: I cut down on some of the useless code in the quest, which might've been what was causing your problem. This MIGHT fix it. Cross-post from here.

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 9/9/2013 7:27:35 >
AQ  Post #: 1313
9/13/2013 11:37:22   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Wow, 5th post from me this page, either I'm really unlucky or I report unnecessary stuff... but anyways...

I'm not actually sure if this is supposed to be the case (due to the description saying it's Drakel-related) but based by looks alone I would not suspect Dragonblades (Fusion and Wind DB respectively) to trigger on DemonSpectres, but they do.

It's intended. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 9/13/2013 11:45:55 >
Post #: 1314
9/16/2013 3:26:27   
shadowkillerjv

Thanks IMR for fixing that dull forest demon thing
I did go back and beat it later to see if it worked and it did, but prior to that I played the quest after I posted and just went to the tents I hadn't found forest demons at...lol...and that worked to beat it

but I have a new one for ya

lvl 150 washed-out water wyrm from xov's fire quest
7 times now I get to it and it won't load for me... 30 min later still nothing, gotta refresh a whole new page and start over everytime

can you help with this one too ?? Please??

EDIT>>> 13 times and counting now after rebooting and cache clearing
if I can't load the monster I can' beat the quest....what do I do now??

EDIT>>> 4 days later and I still can not load the washed-out water wyrm....somewhere up in the 4 dozen tries range now....I am at a serious loss here, is there something anyone can do??

< Message edited by shadowkillerjv -- 9/21/2013 3:31:21 >

Always remember, the world HAS to suck....if not we'd all fall off !

AQ  Post #: 1315
9/26/2013 11:13:48   
shadowkillerjv

I am now utterly convinced that the lvl 150 washed-out water wyrm in the xov's fire quest absolutely hates me

over 100 attempts (no, I'm not exaggerating) and this monster still will not load for me

I do not know if it's just the monster or the quest itself is frozen for me, but I'll post this in the quest/war bug section as well

I have cleared my cache and re-logged in over 3 dozen times and nada

I am at a loss and am fairly annoyed that I can't get to the new Horde's Ire armor....can this be fixed??

AQ  Post #: 1316
9/27/2013 0:54:25   
Exrenite

In the new Ultimon War, the monster Brilliant Shade causes reduced FPS when using his skill where he throws cloud-like projectiles.
AQ  Post #: 1317
9/27/2013 18:07:53   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

shadowkillerjv, I'm not sure what's going on. I'm cleaning up the code the best I can, but there's not much to clean up.

What browser and flash version are you using? Does it still happen if you switch browsers?
AQ  Post #: 1318
9/28/2013 2:44:27   
shadowkillerjv

IMR... yes switched browsers and still hangs on the load
I have the latest version of flash....

I'll try again shortly and see

AQ  Post #: 1319
9/29/2013 22:13:20   
v23

Luminous Spear doesn't trigger on the L145 Corrupted Exodus Soldier.

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 9/30/2013 0:11:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1320
9/30/2013 19:21:05   
shadowkillerjv

I've cleared cache, switched browsers, and rebooted completely now 3 times now and still won't go

I believe I'm done trying

Thanks anyway

AQ  Post #: 1321
10/1/2013 14:12:24   
MP

I can't capture a Sunray's radiance, which I need for the "Shining Aura" in "Lucretia's Apothecary"

You need to "overload" it by attacking it with Light. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/26/2013 7:46:48 >
AQ  Post #: 1322
10/24/2013 12:12:12   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Link to first disappearing Pwnsalot report

I'm having this happen again. After untraining a bunch of stats (50 DEX in my case) and removing his Jaw everytime, Pwnsalot refuses to appear onscreen and forces me to refresh browser.

Euipment on my side: Mighty UGP, Krenos' Spirit Katana, Nightmaregon

Firefox 24.0.1, latest installment of Flash player

Bah. I just removed the option to fight him again. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/26/2013 7:45:53 >
Post #: 1323
10/25/2013 1:41:23   
Nightmare Dragon

Hey there, just noticed a glitch with a level 24 Death Knight in the first chamber of the Mage Class (going for level 7). It's showing at 0hp but my attack menu popped up as though it hasn't been defeated.

My setup during the fight was as follows:
Lord's Tenure
Lord's Narrative
Raynar's Superior Blade
Pet Rock
Cupid (level 52 I think)

During the fight, my Lord's Privilege activated after a normal attack and I attacked again. Then my pet and guest attacked twice each. After my Cupid's second attack failed (it did the special), the Death Knight attacked and lost hp, taking it to 0. Only thing that makes sense is it did its bony explosion attack (wasn't paying too much attention though, so not 100% sure), but didn't end up losing the fight. It seems to have been defeated though after I attacked and can continue.

Operating System: Windows XP
Web Browser and Version: Most recent Mozilla Firefox (to my knowledge)
Flash Version: Most recent (to my knowledge)
Number of Online Players: Approx. 16,810

- Nightmare Dragon Lord -

This is a bug with Lord's Narrative. It can't "kill" the monster, even if it reduces the monster to 0 HP. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/26/2013 7:46:24 >
AQ  Post #: 1324
10/26/2013 11:06:06   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

Sir Pwnsalot- makes me leave him after losing to him once.
Operating System- Windows XP
Web Browser- Google Chrome, most recent ver.
Flash Version- most recent
Number of Online Players- 29328
There was, I'm pretty sure, a 'go again' option after fighting Pwnsalot, now there's only a 'Done' option that makes you go back to the underworld.

Intended. It was removed since it was causing bugs. ~IMR

^Will it be put back into the game at some point?

Probably not. Is it really that big an issue? If you're using the Guardian Tower, then you can just fight him again from there, no? ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/28/2013 23:13:14 >
Post #: 1325
Page:   <<   < prev  51 52 [53] 54 55   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 53 of 62«<5152535455>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition