Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 25 of 31«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/14/2010 10:27:00   
siler plate

http://twitpic.com/1fjhao

The Battleon News has no information in it and the Today's Event button is missing...

It happened after Flash Player quit working and I've cleared my Cache and tried closing the game and reopening it many times. But it still stays like that.

I've seen this before but that was when my internet disappeared, but I have full connection. :o

Appears fixed. Please post again if you are still not seeing it after logging out and back in. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/14/2010 17:43:12 >
AQ  Post #: 601
4/14/2010 15:11:04   
5king wolf

When you move your mouse over the Bizarr where the Bizarre Flecks are on the map. You can highlight Bizarr and erase it and type something different.

Edit : Same glitch for the Wolf Riders. Glitch seems to work on the names that don't fit.

< Message edited by 5king wolf -- 4/14/2010 15:13:34 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 602
4/24/2010 5:09:22   
Yubel
Banned

If u are wearing any tier armor of the reign set with the helmet on, and u activate helm of drakonnan, the hemet just dissapears and u have to re-login to get it back. I didnt notice yet this is also with helm of drakkonas or asgardian plate.
Post #: 603
5/5/2010 12:44:45   
Windy
Constructively Helpful!

The Lorithia and Temple of Hope Inside paintings display Eternal's beard in the background, behind Lorithia.

< Message edited by Windy -- 5/5/2010 12:45:12 >
AQ DF  Post #: 604
5/29/2010 11:36:13   
Alpha Rider3

no body heads are visible my head is invisible and when i check the top characters list their heads are invisible too
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 605
5/29/2010 11:48:20   
sir lane

when using yajuu dageki on master of evil the harm symbol turned to the void symbol and said "harm" on the top is this a glitch or not thx.

weapons used
guardian oaklore hammer
with heartrender duelweald

shield used

choas/unity sheild

NeRd L!fE f0rEveR :p
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 606
6/1/2010 13:22:20   
shadow333

i didnt see this so im gunna post it

Equiped: armor-Wispering Raiment(Assassin Class armor)
weapon-Blade of Awe
Shield-Dragonslayer Shield

Discription of what happened: First i equiped the Commemorative drakel cube after I used my light spell Illuminate Ultra and it did the first flash with no damage which is whats sapposed to happen then the other flashes came really fast and my character flipped out and started doin skills from the Assassin class armor (first backstab then seek weak point and then he disapeared and it was just frozen so i refreshed
i went to see if it would do it again but it didnt so i think its a minor glitch but wanted to inform you about it incase it becomes a problem later thank you

{It happened again} It seem to happen everytime i equip a intelect boosting item (dr.booms power shard this time) while im in assassin armor then do a spell

< Message edited by shadow333 -- 6/7/2010 13:34:04 >
AQ  Post #: 607
6/10/2010 21:47:34   
kolakola

I updated Flash Player to version 10.1 today and this happened: Click here
Like you can see, my name at the top left is normal but my name at the bottom is "Character Name". What can I do? (Yes, I did empty my cache and it did nothing at all )

Sounds like something isn't compatible with 10.1. Joy. Thanks! ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 6/10/2010 23:59:00 >
AQ  Post #: 608
6/11/2010 10:32:04   
neo_manni

name: commando manni
race: human
subrace: N/A.
Starting Equipment: Fujin form, uber water shield, uber water weapon.
problem: when I was able to login my fujin armor looked freaked out and I changed it as soon as I noticed. now I can't load my character everything loaded but starting equipment would not load and just stuck there for as long as I stayed there.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 609
6/23/2010 3:08:00   
sixwinged bluedragon

-Armor: Serpent Fang Gi
-Weapon: Shotgun Blade
-Shield: Shiny Ornament Shield
-Pet: Afflicted Poxcorpse

I'm pretty sure this doesn't have anything to do with my problem, but I thought it would be wiser to mention it. While I was fighting, I noticed where it is supposed to say my charaters name it instead said "character's name".

say something cool
Post #: 610
6/27/2010 0:56:09   
DougieVan

Browser: IE 8.0.7600
Flash: 10.1.53.64
# of users: Happens all the time

When quick spell cast icons are enabled, the usually (and should) become X's if you don't have enough MP for that spell. If you use the Eye of Naab and regain enough MP to cast the spell, however, the icons remain X'ed out. (You can still cast the spells using the normal spell menu, however). The same does not happen if you regain MP using potions or another ability.
AQ  Post #: 611
6/28/2010 20:54:13   
mattho911

When you go to the Isle d'Oriens, you talk to Adder and touch the snake. When the snake sets everything on fire, you click on the water and the fire will disappear and be replaced by some smoke and Adder will say "Whew! Thanks for putting the fire out". However, when you click on the water again, there will be some smoke again and Adder will apologize again. If you still keep clicking the water, there will be smoke again. Furthermore, when the barrel of Drakel Gunpowder explodes, Adder will ask you to pay up. Click on the water again, and there will be smoke and Adder will apologize again (seemingly forgetting about the exploding barrel incident), the snake and the barrel will appear out of nowhere.
DF  Post #: 612
6/29/2010 2:37:46   
chadrizard

quote:

When quick spell cast icons are enabled, the usually (and should) become X's if you don't have enough MP for that spell. If you use the Eye of Naab and regain enough MP to cast the spell, however, the icons remain X'ed out. (You can still cast the spells using the normal spell menu, however). The same does not happen if you regain MP using potions or another ability.

When you regain MP, the screen is not "refreshed", try changing armors or click "armor ability" then return to the main screen...

The easiest way is...as you said, to cast using the normal menu.
AQ  Post #: 613
6/30/2010 13:37:02   
Veral77

The eye patch is misaligned on the Sea Scourge armor. That is to say the eye patch is too much to the left. Please move it to the right more.
And another thing, did I just turn Galanoth undead? That is to say, the Galanoth guest automatically has the same skin color as the player, so if the player has a vampire or Lich skin tone. Galanoth will, too. I'm not sure if that's a glitch or intentional.

< Message edited by Veral77 -- 7/16/2010 19:01:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 614
8/10/2010 2:01:54   
Silver Sky Magician

I cannot scroll up or down after I have clicked anything on the game screen and can only scroll manually with the cursor.

Post #: 615
8/27/2010 0:13:32   
Dragoon23
Legendary AK!!!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/Dragoon23/b884ad1d.jpg

^ that weird scribbly stuff below visia and Kragoth.

I don't remember them being there previously.
Post #: 616
8/27/2010 21:48:25   
Westwycke

Odd bug. On the latest quest for the Chimeric set, I have encountered the Harpy queen more than once. When I battle her, the damage numbers for my battle show up with 0 as the value and what I believe to be an older version of the damage symbol for a fraction of a second(blink and you miss it). Then it cuts to the correct damage amount and the newer symbol.

For instance, using a Dynasaif, I attacked. It flashed Melee 0 and a stylized yellow lightning bolt, then replaced it with Melee 64 and the forked blue lightning bolt currently in use. Same effect occurs for Fire, Ice, Dark - I didn't check them all. This hasn't happened for any other encounters; only while fighting Harpy Queen.

This doesn't seem to have any actual effect on the battle; it just makes you blink and and think "WTF did I just miss??".
MQ Epic  Post #: 617
10/14/2010 17:47:19   
Inuyasha9323

The jaw of the head of Trigoras that is closest to the player is one plane closer to the player, resulting in his tongue and lower teeth being in front of his upper jaw. Gives him a kind of "Derp" look.
AQ  Post #: 618
10/16/2010 5:22:29   
azraelpower

the flash has gone wrong, whenever i try to click it takes me so many clicks just to execute a command
AQ  Post #: 619
10/20/2010 2:33:48   
Inuyasha9323

Not sure if this is a "glitch," something with chrome, or just me, but the font for the Assassin's Class Special descriptions is REALLY small. It hurts my eyes trying to read it... I was using the medium window game size, btw.
AQ  Post #: 620
10/23/2010 21:30:12   
Zamorak Zack

There is a glitch with the right leg of the Werepyre Armour, as your character moves up and down the body glitches right through the right leg.
Post #: 621
11/4/2010 22:49:17   
danny84

The Slaying Bells weapon appears to swing through the shoulder of a player in Golden Plate (and I presume a number of other armors). It goes behind the arm and the lion's claw, but in front of the actual armor, even though they are connected.
AQ  Post #: 622
12/26/2010 20:08:08   
nachoman

Some faces with hair pokes through the hood of the Shapechanger armor during the attack animation. (Armor obtained from purchasing Heromart's novel)

< Message edited by nachoman -- 12/26/2010 20:13:45 >
Post #: 623
12/27/2010 0:34:00   
HyperReign
Banned

When I battled Alpha Dracowolf it had the HEAD OF moglin Freak
AQ  Post #: 624
12/28/2010 13:36:38   
Edgemaster Scion
Constructive!

I'm not sure if there's a format for this, so, I'll just put it all out here.

Item: Twirling Yo-yo
Monster: Rabid BURP (2)
Items equipped: CIT, Undead Guardian Plate (But it happens in all armors)
Bug: On the second hit of the twirling yo-yo, if the hit connects, it shows 0 damage and the old wind symbol.

Picture: Clicky!

Flash Version: 10.0.22.87

Not sure if this is enough info, but this is all I could think of. Since it still deals damage, I guess that this is just a graphical problem.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 25 of 31«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition