Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 7 of 31«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/5/2007 22:10:11   
Gothmog
Fallen Into Shadow

Since the Huntress War.... when you fight in a battle if you look at the backroung there is an over lap of the opening scene of the war. One finger of The'Galin once in a while will tear through the backround... this happend in every battle on the game now... despite the quest.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 151
2/8/2007 14:23:54   
SSdio

I know this bug has already been reported, but PLEASE fix the element damage display thing.

My eyes are going blind because of the flickering. :( >_<

To quote Captain Rhubarb: "Sometimes, you'll see the old display very briefly before the new one is shown. No way to fix that yet."

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/8/2007 14:52:59 >
Post #: 152
2/8/2007 21:01:37   
177cheese

After awaking Twig in that new quest, this happens to Werepyre form.

[IMG]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4706/aqbugta6.png[/IMG]
AQ  Post #: 153
2/10/2007 18:52:37   
Baker

As sjra said, the new graphics of the Bronze Dragon do not show up in Uneasy Peace (the old ones do), but the head in the right hand corner is that of a newly drawn dragon.

Also (can't believe no one reported this), one of the spikes of Nightmare Shield (the far left one) is transparent. It doesn't bother me, but I doubt that's how it's supposed to look.

< Message edited by bballman23 -- 2/10/2007 18:54:46 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 154
2/11/2007 5:52:41   
PowerJack

dont know if its everywhere he shows up

but vince sometimes has his metal leg on t left leg n sometimes on the right one

Sig removed, no signatures here

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/11/2007 17:58:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 155
2/11/2007 17:01:27   
atikoetie

dont know where to put this as i didnt see thne right category for it. coz evrytime i try to siwtch avatar and i click ok i still have this same stupid colourless avatar.. orm is it just my computer?

Click Apply, then Ok.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/11/2007 17:58:01 >
DF  Post #: 156
2/11/2007 18:24:55   
mikeray4
Banned

look at this it has the old element graphics
AQ MQ  Post #: 157
2/12/2007 9:55:17   
ronaldli5

when i was in battleon town,i wanted to fight random monsters,so,i pressed "battle monsters".then,the next 1 hour,it was still loading.(you know,the grey screen that says'prepare for battle!'And also all the subjects,'player,pet,guest and background' had been loaded all except for 'Monsters'.it says"loading...".and i hope this problem gets fixed.

Sounds like a connection problem.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/12/2007 17:27:36 >
Post #: 158
2/14/2007 6:05:20   
ninjaboy

check this out i was asking the new guy at the inn about what happened to yulgar and i cut off my head!!!
its missing its NOT WITH MY armor

Hmm, I thought this bug was taken care of. Change your armor, and you should end up with a fish head.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/14/2007 10:33:21 >
AQ  Post #: 159
2/15/2007 17:24:04   
lord 792

in dark orb quest when you fight the monester that suks up life your exp gauge starts to flux from normal to ful to normal

Signature removed. No sigs here.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/15/2007 17:55:31 >
AQ  Post #: 160
2/16/2007 11:25:57   
antauri

there's a little problem with the elemental attack icon,
when is shows it shows the old version and then changes to the new
AQ DF  Post #: 161
2/18/2007 11:07:37   
=Max=

It seems the red skin tone is missing a shade, and this really shows on low quality.

I don't really have a picture right now, but on low quality, there's a transparent line in between the main face color and the shadow, and on Asgir armor (male), there are a lot of those lines separating the muscles.
AQ  Post #: 162
2/19/2007 17:47:46   
Asura
Banned - Multi

When switch to v-shape, knife, thick knife, can-opener shape heads with cutter staff, no handles are shown. In other words, no "staff" is showing except for the head itself. The only time when the handle are shown is when it switches to clever head.

< Message edited by Asura -- 2/19/2007 17:50:10 >
Post #: 163
2/19/2007 23:00:44   
senseimichael

I tried to get to Thalia's Room at Boog's Tavern, Granemor, from the Crossroads. The page just hanged at the part with the double circles (a transition screen) whenever I tried to get to Thalia's Room. What happened?
AQ  Post #: 164
2/20/2007 1:29:14   
NaginiFay

My first post, so I hope I do this right. I am, like many others experiencing the flickering element symbols and lack of damage display. What I would like to report however, is that when you are leveling up a new character with Warlic to assist you, his arm sticks out of his stomach. His ornaments are also on the wrong shoulder. Also, I'm not sure if he is supposed to be left handed, or if all of him is in need of pixel flipping.
AQ DF  Post #: 165
2/21/2007 2:41:45   
veterandoggy

i have the dragon and wolf guests from the beastmaster class armour, and the dragon is in front of the wolf, although the dragon's footing is above the wolf's, which means that he is stepping on the wolf. havent checked how it looks with the other guests though.
AQ DF  Post #: 166
2/21/2007 5:19:52   
PowerJack

quote:

ORIGINAL: veterandoggy

i have the dragon and wolf guests from the beastmaster class armour, and the dragon is in front of the wolf, although the dragon's footing is above the wolf's, which means that he is stepping on the wolf. havent checked how it looks with the other guests though.

bout that when ur using t shark n other well lets just say t shark swims on top of t other animal

u can even c waves on their back
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 167
2/21/2007 6:30:17   
irobot99999

how come NMM doesnt' show the trigger against fire monsters
AQ  Post #: 168
2/21/2007 11:34:11   
Mithos

On the Reign Plate, when you take the helmet off:
1. the head looks up instead of straight forward.
2. There's a small gap between the head and the actual armour.

I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but it looks weird... I'll get a screenshot shortly. Clicky

< Message edited by Mithos -- 2/21/2007 11:42:00 >
AQ  Post #: 169
2/23/2007 18:20:45   
Arkantos75

When you come back From Isle D'oriens, you end up in the top of Yulgars shop (like usual), but the latter to go to the atic does not appear. You have to go downstairs and then back up to see the "go to attic" option again.
AQ DF  Post #: 170
2/24/2007 13:20:03   
kosmos

I wanted to remark an addition to the wizard robe bug with the misplaced head. If you chose the (female) long hairstyle with the circlet (hair hanging down in the back) and wear the wizard robe, than the long hair isn't behind the robe but in front of it. I already changed my looks because it looks so stupid and other hairstyles don't seem to have this problem.

If this has already been found out than you may erase this post, beacause i'm not going to read the hole thread.

EDIT: I also cleaned cache, tryed IE/FF2 and rebooted my machine and the outcome was the same.

EDIT2: If you use a pet that covers the charakter's eyes while casting, the glowing white dots shine through this pet.

< Message edited by kosmos -- 2/24/2007 16:37:36 >
Post #: 171
2/24/2007 18:25:35   
jluges

quote:

ORIGINAL: veterandoggy

It depends which order you choose them in.
the one you click first will be in front (closer to you) than the other one.
AQ DF  Post #: 172
2/24/2007 18:31:06   
mitchmattvic

I can't get the meteor spell because I can't find the Wizard games. Can someone help
AQ DF  Post #: 173
2/24/2007 18:33:08   
jluges

Wizard games only comes once a year.
AQ DF  Post #: 174
2/26/2007 10:10:53   
Vanshira

The resting animation for the left arm wearing the Primal Garb armor doesn't sync with the resting animation for shields, causing the arm to move one way as the shield moves the other and making it look like the shield is sliding back and forth on the arm. Doesn't really affect gameplay, just...looks kinda stupid...
AQ DF  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 7 of 31«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition