Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AE= [Merged] Meet the "Hey what exactly are you anyway" - Falerin =AE=

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AE= [Merged] Meet the "Hey what exactly are you anyway" - Falerin =AE=
Page 13 of 17«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/21/2007 17:05:29   
Dude193

Hm... theses threads are the only ones where I hope a Mod edits my post. Hehe.
Okay, Here I go...

1.) So how gos it?

Okay

2.) Computer of TV?

I largely prefer the Computer but they are not precisely comparable media yet

3.) Pick: Twilight Dweller, Solar Boy, or Reverend Wyrm?

Not a chance. One is an AK and two are forumites that I like I shall not engage in such overt favortisim.

4.) Pick: Monkeys or Kitties?
Not Comparable

5.) Pick: Lol, Rofl, or Lmao.

When I use either I go for the full roflmao usually. I very very rarely use LOL or ROFL but I have used them. I never use LMAO alone. I really prefer to avoid most netspeak but these acronyms are almost iconic

6.) Pick: >_> or >.<

I refuse. My emoticon is clearly XD

7.) Whats your favorite kind of Cookie?

Answered repeatedly before.

8.) Do you like your job?

I certainly do

9.) Is The'Galin really a giant cookie jar? (I know when your lying!)

A flying hippo can't be wrong!

10.) Whats your Favorite Cartoon?

Cartoon is terribly broad

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/25/2007 17:16:36 >
AQ  Post #: 301
9/21/2007 17:07:49   
Demonstar

ok i got some....

1. Pie or Ice Cream (most important ? in the universe)

Given those choices? Pie Ala Mode. Honestly though I prefer pastries

2. Do you listen to music?
3. If so favorite Band/Singer?

Effectively already answered. See above.

4. Favorite Book?

Previously answered - Good Omens by Gaiman and Pratchett

5. Favorite Movie?

I am not sure I have one

6. Hows that paxian event coming???? (any little secrets you can tell me XD)

Oh I think tis coming along quite well. It shall add permanent new elements to Lore never before seen

7. Do you know who I am? (have you seen me around the forums?)

I've seen you

8. Pink or Green?

Pink Highlighters are easier to read. But yellow are easier still.

9. Favorite person on the forums?

Not gonna answer that

10. Do you think AQ should be more walk around like DF or stay as it is???

I dunno. There are things to be said for both conclusions. I do not want to completely re-engineer AQ though. It is a different game from DF and should remain that way.

Thats all XD

~Demonstar

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 13:56:35 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 302
9/21/2007 17:09:09   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Greetings Falerin, You live in PA *coughs*, you live to close to me! <_<

1) Are you and Maxwell friends in real life?

What one considers friends and another considers friends are liable to be different, it also depends what one considers Real Life. We are friendly colleagues and work together. We have however never met face to face.

2) Why are we so similar? No such things as coincidences. ._.

I am far from certain that we are at all alike

3) What was the first thing you ever wrote(not involving school related stuff)?

A fantasy story

4) What's your favorite animal?

I cannot say that I actively have one. It would depend on what sense one met. Pets are different from wildlife. Sea creatures different from land mammals. Both are different from reptiles.

5) What is something you've always wanted to know?

I constantly seek knowledge. I am rather uncertain I can answer this question accurately.

6) Have you been down the Rabbit's Hole?

I have been through the looking glass. It is just as effective.

7) Do you have a Degree in Culinary Arts? or does it come to you naturallly?

Much practice

8) Can you finish this sentence? "Life is like a...."

Box of Chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. Unless its one of those boxes with a key in the lid that tells you what each piece in the box is. Then the analogy breaks down. Come to think of it, it's a pretty bad analogy anyway.

9) I bet those Rabbits stole your recipes? I smell Rabbit Stew o_O!

I am not missing anything. Rabbit stew can be tasty though.

10) What's my most distinguishing feature?...What? <_<

I have promised to remain civil with these questions.

That's all I have to ask.
Thank you for your time.
~Clyde

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 14:02:54 >
Post #: 303
9/21/2007 17:39:28   
bigwavedave
Master Conspirator

1. Does Yulgar really show he likes the Huntress???

You tell me

2. If you live on a floating island, where does the sewage go???

We dump it into Yulgar's naturally. Look at how you need to leave.

3. Will your shop ever become bigger???

Probably

4. How do you respond with this???
quote:

7. Who is the most evil thing ever (inside and outside the game)???
Falerin, and he's proud of it.
And Genoclysm said that!!!

Evil is as evil does.

5. Squirrels of puppies???

Is that english?

6. Where has Kabroz gone???

Where has Kabroz ever gone. He is performing research still just not in a place that interferes

7. Will AQ and DF ever just end???

Just end. No I can hardly see them just ending. Nor ending at all without some kind of major bang

8. Will you ever be in DF???

That remains to be seen

9. Are there ever going to be sludge weapons

That remains to be seen

10. What is your favorite quest???

Not sure I can say. I am under active development

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 14:07:33 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 304
9/21/2007 17:49:03   
deathisper

Well since everyone else is doing it I might as well add some questions to the list. After all, nothing like peer pressure.

It's pretty obvious you've played a good number of table top games. Any specific favorites? If you cannot decide, what elements of those games stand out the most?

Various and sundry pen and paper and live action RPGs.

How have these games influenced your own works with AE and the Truth Saga?

They involve assuming roles and thinking as another some times several contradictory persons. As a DM/GM/ST the art of story design is critical and this very much applies to AE

What kind of character do you prefer to play as?

Characters with depth and detail. I often am the moderator of such events and thus play countless NPC's. Even as a PC though I am not restricted. Though I suppose I have tended toward magic users and clerics more often then the other possibilities.

Would you rather be a player in a well designed game/saga/quest? Or design the game/saga/quest and act as GM to a group of players?

I cannot say. I enjoy both things. As a GM I still do actually get to play out my roles so it does allow some of the same sort of experience. On the other hand there are times I do not feel like doing it all myself.

Out of the characters you can talk about, who is your favorite character in the truth saga? Why do you like them more than the others? If the answer is Falerin, who is your next in line?

I cannot answer this fully as the characters of the truth saga are not fully revealed in game yet. Galrick ranks high on that list due to his conflicted nature. I also am pretty fond of Diviara.

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 14:14:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 305
9/21/2007 19:41:51   
Sara

Whats the meaning of life?

How did you make www.caelestia.net

I did little of Caelestia.net's website actually. My responsibility is more for the IRC servers themselves.

Why can you transform into us in AQ?

That relates to my nature

How old are you?

This question has different answers when answered by Falerin and the Staff person behind him. In addition there is the fact that age is very loosely defined. Chronological, Psychological, Physiological, Emotional, and Spiritual age all vary.

Favorite mod or admin?

I am fairly sure I cannot make such a selection. So avoiding all that I will answer. Myself.

I will let you off with five but please use uber long answers.

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 14:18:21 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 306
9/21/2007 20:06:50   
Wintes

Hi, here's the questions.....

How did you first get into AE?

See Zardian Issue 6 and a number of other places. This is a pretty long answer. Suffice to say I was directly invited by Artix

How old are you?

See above

Are you married(and if so do you have children?)?

Yes, Yes

Whats you favorite color?

Imperial Purple

Do those threads saying/asking completely incorrect things about The'Galin annoy you at all?

Not so much as ones where they overtly challenge my own authority or ability to answer them definitively. The number of people who say how do you know or who are otherwise totally unaware that I am a developer astounds me.

Thats it right now, i doubt il think of anything else though.Bye, Falerin!

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 14:20:38 >
AQ  Post #: 307
9/21/2007 20:25:42   
Zelgadis

Hi!

Anyway, I wanted to ask, are the recipies you post on the Zardian all your very own originals?

My recipies have all been assembled in their current form by me but some are based on other recipes

The avatar you used awhile back, about the time of the introduction of the Paxia Clans, where did that grinning Sun come from?

Sun? The mirrored smiley face you mean. It was based off of some older art and I modded it heavily myself

Are you a History Major, or do you plan to be?

I am a fan of history and did well in it. My bachelors degree however was in biology and chemistry. If I were to return to school it is not likely history would be my major

And, what do you look for in a meaningful conversation?

Deep and thought probing discussion. Honesty and openness. Willingness to entertain new ideas even if they challenge preconceptions

I'm spent. Glad for the chance to assault you with question marks.

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 14:24:03 >
AQ DF  Post #: 308
9/21/2007 20:40:49   
Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Fallie! (Like the new nickname?)

Hmm the extra L would seem to change my names pronunciation

So, how do you truly feel about Paxia? The Last time I checked you at least thought of it as the cesspool of Lore, or you at least barely tolerate it.

Is that question in character or out. When previously challenging me on the questions about paxia you have always asked in character. Thats a very different thing indeed

Do you enjoy doing the Saga with us Seekers?

I certainly do

Do you like Moogles?

I sure do, Kupo!

Can we go to the Moon sometime to see what's up there?

In the ancillary RPG plot. Who knows.

Do you like writing for the Zardian?

I do

Will you please give me a cookie???

Come on Pie. You know better.

How do you feel about the Aeroduains being able to use basic Cor-Dem Technology and mess around with the Airship due to boredom?

I have some problem with the implied knowledge. Where did they get such?

Do you enjoy tormenting us with the saga?

Allow me to answer. Muhahahahaha

Do you miss being bombarded with endless questions like these?

Mu

That's all for now. :D

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 14:27:33 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 309
9/21/2007 21:09:33   
Alixander Fey

You said that you are working on/getting your master in divinities? What excatly does that entail?

Extensive study of biblical languages, extensive study of scripture, study of world religions, study of homiletics, theology, soteriology, and exegesis. Internship for a body of some sort related to religion in some manner.

Are you christian, catholic, protestant?

Both Catholics and Protestants are Christians. I am a baptized American Baptist. I was raised in the Society of Friends. I have served in both the United Methodist and Episcopal Churches. I am a received Episcopalian. I believe strongly in the apocatostasis. I have little concern for denomination labels but I actually think that denominational diversity enriches and benefits the church.

What do you plan to do with your master in divinities?

As said elsewhere I am on hold as far as the internship and highest level classes go. I have returned to Pennsylvania. I am not sure when and if I will ever finish my degree but the studies I have made serve me quite well in my day job

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 14:33:46 >
DF  Post #: 310
9/21/2007 21:44:39   
Cataclysm
The fanciest of moustaches

OMG! It's teh Falerin!

1.) will you allow crazy dumb questions?

As if I can stop them

2.) If the answer was no, you won't like me ^^ Anyway... Do you like BACON?

Yes. Peppered Bacon is particularly tasty as is smoked bacon.

3.) Are you working on any 'Loremaster' Weaponry?

To be a Loremaster does not generally require weapons

4.) Do you likez cookiez?

Generally

5.) |-| 0\/\/ |)0 y0|_| |=331 @80|_|7 1337?

|_Ee7 I2 S.-S|_`/ 7e|-| |\/|0s7 |_4|\/|e 7|-|I|\|' i |-|4\/e e\/e.- e|\|(0|_||\|7E.-e|) i|\| 4|_|_ 0|= |\/|`/ 7.-4\/E|_2 7|-|.-0|_|6|-|0|_|7 7E|-| |\/||_||_7I\/E.-2E. 7E|-| e|\/||>|_0`/|\/|e|\|7 0|= 1337 i2 4 s|_|.-E sI6|\| 0|= i|\|7e|_|_e(7|_|4|_ e|\/||>7I|\|ES2 4|\||) s|-|4|_|_0\|/ i|\|7E.-eS7.

6.)Lol. I hate it too. Why do you have an iAvvie?

Because I asked to have it designed.

7.) Yay! This is the highest I've counted in a MTHwEAYA!!!! How does that make you feel?

Er... Since it is your first of those I am sure thats natural

8.)NO! This is the highest. yay, if I say 'The floating head said 'Fred Ted, Jed's Head' Does that confuse you?c

My mother once said 'Don't jump on your bed', but I was a sped and ignored her instead.

2395791275.)Dang, lost count... Ah well. If I say 'I lost count' how does that make you feel?

Schadenfreude.

250275075376874867893276897385738957837597398673.) Is that right?

Definitely not

Wait, *counts* ah well, I'll end this here... G'bye.

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 14:46:30 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 311
9/21/2007 22:10:04   
s4tchel

yay another of these threads

1) who is omega?

You will find out in time

2) what do you hate most in people's behaviour?

Hypocrisy

3) reign or shadow?

I need neither

4) like Italian food?

I certainly do

5) Hey what exactly are you anyway

I am the Caelestian Greater Power in Charge of Evil

6) where do you find the iAvatars?

They are on the forum availability

7) what is the name of the next NPC to appear?

I cannot answer that. It would not only be a terrible spoiler it would be a contract violation.

8) do you play any text based games?

I designed a mud for countless years

9) do you play CS? because if you do i will PWN you with my 1337h4x skillz i hate CS >.<

I cannot say that I do

10) final question: what flavour gum do you like the most?

Depends on my mood. Orbit has a Mojito flavor that I rather like. Spearmint rates high.

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 15:05:32 >
AQ  Post #: 312
9/21/2007 22:27:18   
Flamethrower

Hey Falerin! *Gives friendly poke*
(Sorry if I ask a question that's already been asked.)

1. Pie, Cake, or Ice cream?

All of these false dichotomies and trichotomies I like them all. Pastry is better then all of them though.

2. Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, All, None?

Do I like? Do I want to Own? This is not really a question.

3. Favorite Quote?

I cannot say that I have one. I do find quotations amusing in general.

4. What's the cutest animal in your opinion?

Cutest? Probably some form of very fluffy rodent or small marsupial. Chincillas rank high, so do sugar babies and flying squirrels.

5. Favorite breed of dog?

Samoyed. I have always wanted one

6. Favorite smiley? (Forum or text or none.)

XD

7. Favorite shape?

Favorite shape? The Character of Falerin is associated with the decahedron. I cannot say I have one otherwise other then to note that Triangles are part of most every other basic shape and they are exceedingly strong. The properties of triangles served me quite well in Structure design for Odyssey of the Mind

8. If you could own any company in the world, what company would that be? (If AE, give one other.)

Microsoft. I mean lets be serious. I could settle for Virgin though.

9. Have any phobias? (If so, which ones?)

Crashing into the ground. Not heights themselves. I enjoy para-sailing and would love to try sky diving. However if I feel unsupported or have reason for my body to think I am in danger even if I know better... I am not happy.

10. Last question: What was your best Gradeschool year and why? (Teacher, class etc.)

That was sufficently enough in my distant past that I could not begin to guess

Bye bye! *Gives goodbye poke*

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 15:15:09 >
Post #: 313
9/21/2007 22:40:03   
Robertm

Wow, I can't figure out what to ask you. Can I make a second post later if something comes to mind?

The rules are clearly stated

So, when is this whole The'Galin thing going to end?

To an end.... hmm.. that is a multifacted question. The cycle as it exists shall terminate sometime in 2008. Will that be an end though. Who knows.

Will all the weapons and such go rare? (I'm not sure if I can get those shiny level 100 things...)

We have many ideas about what will happen with devourer saga content but I cannot reveal that.

Yea, sorry about only asking questions that benefit me. I've always been told I'm selfish... Oh well!

Alton Brown rules.

He certainly does!

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 15:17:43 >
AQ DF  Post #: 314
9/21/2007 22:53:09   
Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

hey fal great job on being a big part of AQ!!!!!!

who gave you your position on the forums when you first starteed

Artix

Are you good or ebil or evil choose wisely because if you choose wrong your seat will explode with my iceicles rite below your chair I will send you off into the oblivion....muhahahaha! Ready to play

Mu

I'm an evil penguin who loves to help in the pedias the best he can so its an honor to talk to you....don't get me wrong I will freeze you

Oh how "dreadful" whatever will I do

whats your defence to my ultimate attack of ice ownage

Annihilation probably but that is a bit extreme

does this shirt make me look fat

Squee!

does it make you look fat
Only on Fridays.

what did you do when you were first given permission to work for the forums? Did you party, dance....

I do not think so. I was happy though

what is your signature lock? "B"locked, Ultimate lockdown, Clawed or even this thread has been sent to the future or something else...

Er I have a few depending on the violation. Most recently I have employed was something like:

I went to the AE forums and all I got was this lousy uncreated signature. (sig exceeds height)

do you like penguins and if not what's your favorite animal

I absolutely do like penguins of all sorts and my daughter absolutely adores them. They are clearly her favorite animal. I do not think i actually have a single favorite. See above.

I hope that your having a fun time controlling your stations...cya says Stephen Nix!

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 15:23:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 315
9/21/2007 23:14:22   
Darius

Hi, Falerin. Don't mind me, I'm just your friendly neighborhood InterFed...

So, where are you from in south-central PA? I'm in the same general area, in redneck Snyder county. Unless you're from the Gettysburg, Harrisburg, or York areas, then I'm quite far from you.

Snyder county is not far from Harrisburg. My father went to school in Selinsgrove in the 1990's and we lived in Upper Dauphin county.

I live across the river from Harrisburg in Perry County. I am down 322 from you.

What's your IQ? Mine's somewhere around 120, but yours seems a lot higher. I'm guessing 180?

I rather mistrust such tests. It was rather above average when last tested though.

And my favorite MtAK/MtMod question:
Armageddon, will it be via meteor impact, the ice caps expanding or melting, or will mankind nuke itself into dust via WWIII?

Those seem rather limited options and imply it will be just a single disaster. I rather doubt that.

Have a nice day, Fal!

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 15:26:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 316
9/21/2007 23:38:12   
tharzill

Howdy!

1. Do you like hot peppers?

In the right preperation

1a. What kind? (I guess this should really be number 2, huh?)

Depends on the preparation. (Yes and that therefore is number 3)

34. If you made a pie with Twilly, would it be better than coconut cream?

What is wrong with coconut cream? I am sure I like rather complex desserts cheesecakes are actually a type of pie and they are likely

4. Who is your favorite AQ NPC (other than yourself of course!)?

Impossible to answer.

Ok, I guess four questions should cause sufficient eyestrain (coupled with the hundreds...nay thousands of others that is!) to be appropriate for the time! Uh, and even though it's like way late....congrats! <shrugs>

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 15:30:17 >
AQ  Post #: 317
9/21/2007 23:55:15   
The Trobble One

1.Who will you turn gay for? (Idea stolen from Rove's $20 in 20 Seconds)(Please Answer)

Mu.

2.Favorite Music Genre?

See Above

3.Favorite place you been to?

Manhattan ranks high, so does Toronto, I liked the Caribbean too. I have not been to Europe or what not but I would love to go.

4.If you could wipe out one subject in all the schools in the world, what will it be?

Mu

5.Favorite mecha T.V show?

Probably Megas XLR

6.Are you a big Harry Potter fan?

I am a fan yes.

7.Favorite Song?

Varies pretty extensively

8.Favorite Actor?

I do not have one really

9.Favorite singer/band?

See above

10.Who do you admire the most?

This a a loaded question. It depends in what sense you mean and about what I am admiring them.

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 15:36:59 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 318
9/22/2007 1:12:13   
Baker

Bossman. ;)

How'd you find AQ in the first place (assuming you weren't there in the start, of course)?

I was there in very nearly the beginning. I believe I found them on some small online games catalog site

What's your favorite part of working for AE? (IRC, forums, story writing, etc.)

The community as a whole

How'd you come up with you name in the first place?

Been asked and answered previously see above.

Do you play any other games like AQ?

Like AQ? I am unaware of any game quite like AQ. Do I play other online games? Sure.

Anyway, that's enough. Hopefully at least one or two of those weren't already asked several times. :/

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 15:38:54 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 319
9/22/2007 1:35:31   
SiLvErWiNg
Snuggably SiLvEr!

another party that i'm late to? :O

it's a falerin! and like Rico says, nice thread title. hehe *snugglehugglepounces* just stopped by to say hi :)

oh! that and...my favorite question to ask. if you could bend or change or add a chemical or physical law what would it be and why? :D

No doubt gravity. Being able to fly would rock

thanks! *byesnuggles*

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/26/2007 15:39:41 >
Post #: 320
9/22/2007 1:50:52   
wewinagain1

You are one of my Favorite people, simply because of your ability to write such interesting things (example, every part of thje AQ storyline you have wrote)

What is your opinion on the big questions, like what is the meaning of like. And other questions along those lines

The meaning of like? I was not aware that was a big mystery

01100100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00111111 .....?

01010000 01100001 01110010 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101101 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100011 01101000 01100101 01100101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110000 01100001 01101110 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101100 01100101 01101101 01101111 01101110 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01100001 01110001 01110101 01100001 01110010 01101001 01110101 01101101 00111111

Was the Ibake thing your idea, or did someone else think of it for you?

I asked the artist to do it and they did. So it was my idea

How do you feel about almost EVERYTHING in your "office" in Isle ' De Orians being touched atleast 1,000,000 times a day? ( like the scrolls)

They are meant to be touched largely. I am unmoved by it.

Answer the following with the first word (or phrase) that comes to mind ( i will count each as 1 question), ( i only ask theese because i realy like words)

Accursed

Blessed

Lore

Legends

The number 42

Deepthought

Archfiend

Angel

Grandmaster

Cheese

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/27/2007 7:42:54 >
AQ  Post #: 321
9/22/2007 2:34:40   
Crz_Mirror

I have 1 question for you, aren't you lucky to only get 1 question from me?

Luck is relative

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/27/2007 7:43:26 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 322
9/22/2007 4:43:52   
Chan Chan
Banned

How YOU doin'?

No, I didn't mean it like that... jeez, some people....

1. Am I your favorite forum member, role model, hero, and God? *waves a 100 dollar bill* Take yer time, answer carefully....

You are certainly fantastic.

2. How evil do you have to be to be God of Evil?

Thats a matter of debate. Some say not evil at all others say you should be very evil.

3. Say, theoretically, if I were to take out a gun and threaten to shoot you if you didn't give me a cookie, would you give me one? Pure theory, mind you. I have no intention of doing such a thing. *cough*

There is no telling

4. *takes out gun* Gimme a cookie!

Falerin gestures coldly and the gun becomes a large poisionous snake. The snake is angered at being manhandled and sinks it's fangs into Chan Chan rather rapidly.

6. Aren't you glad there's no question #5?

Mu. There is one it is just mislabeled as 6

7. Are you cool?

I am comfortable

8. There is no such thing as pleasantly warm! Go back and answer that correctly!

Not an interrogative.

9. SPARTAAAAAAAAA or madness?

There is a difference?

10. I asked a really inappropriate question here. Aren't you glad you can rewrite reality and fix it?

Why yes I am

11. Aren't you glad I skipped #5? I can go up to #11 now! =D

Question 11. Sorry you only get 10

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/27/2007 7:51:05 >
Post #: 323
9/22/2007 5:26:47   
necrofiend

1st Question
Will there ever be a thread wher aq players will decide to make a new quest?

I will never say never. I do consider it somewhat unlikely. Forum activity however has and likely will again affect the game

Which element?

Which Element? This is an incomplete question.

Will Anyone become a guardian for free, even if they give ideas to raise money for AE.

I dunno, persons who work in some capacity for AE on semiofficial basis may gain such but thats not my department.

Thats all?

Evidentally

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/27/2007 10:13:22 >
AQ DF  Post #: 324
9/22/2007 8:42:53   
Lady Eliac

Falerin!! :D

Who are your favorite authors?

It is a rather lengthy list and depends largely on genre.

Why?

Largely what I look for in an author is vivid imagery and depth of character

In Legends and Lore, there are several levels of authors. Who would you consider some of the oldest there, and why?

time losh has certainly been around a long time. You yourself a decent period. Frenetic Raptor quite a while. All of these have posting and comments histories that extend back at least into early/mid 2006

What is your favorite creature? ('beast,' as the cenataurs prefer to be called.)

A far to broad question to be answered adequately

Do you have any pets?

Somewhat indirectly, I spend very much time at my parents home. They have two aquariums one marine the other freshwater, 3 cats, and one Ferret

What is your favorite type of weapon?

The Mind

Why?

It is so very versatile

...Well, I'm out of questions that aren't in the line from 'insane' to 'totally bizarre and totally awkward.' Byas!
Although, for my minions' sake, I do think to tell you one thing: In my eyes, you definetly deserve your job. This is not a kiss-up statement, I'll kill anyone who says it is! You are the moderator for my favorite section of the forums and know what you're talking about a good ninety five percent of the time. Let me know if I can help you.

< Message edited by Falerin -- 9/27/2007 10:24:28 >

Open time is wound in endless night,
And only Siren's Song escapes such sorrow:
To the shore we take you mortals' plea,
We take it to--your wasted gift--
your clear, free-hearted sea...
AQ  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AE= [Merged] Meet the "Hey what exactly are you anyway" - Falerin =AE=
Page 13 of 17«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition