Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Meet the ArchKnights - Pzycho Online! Ask me more stuff, I shall answer tonight.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> Meet the ArchKnights - Pzycho Online! Ask me more stuff, I shall answer tonight.
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/10/2005 20:44:30   
Pzycho
Pzychofiend!

Even though it was Lady_Riviera's turn for the thread, something came up, and I decided to throw myself into the fire, so this week you all get honored by my presence in this thread.

This is the fourth installment I believe, so you should all know how it works by now. Fire those questions at me, and we'll see how long it takes until I crack under all the pressure.

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/15/2005 20:08:13 >
AQ  Post #: 1
4/10/2005 20:45:16   
Zackman

Ya hi
Hi

I always wondered why you chose the name "Pzycho"
To my hometown friends I was always regarded as a little psycho. Since the name stuck with me, I figured it would be a good tag name to use, however "psycho" would be such a common name, I figured I would switch the "S" with a "Z" to make it more original. Despite my best efforts, "Pzycho" still gets over 10,000 search results on google. I am currently working on making another tag name thats more original.

I always wanted to know through both AQ forums
I always use it for all tags, a universal alias I suppose. It eliminates confusion between names. (Like Demento and Galanoth being the same, and SLG and Rolith being the same person.)

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/10/2005 20:50:42 >
AQ  Post #: 2
4/10/2005 20:53:23   
spellfire77
Mistress of Magic

Weee ^_^ I actually remembered about this for once and I'm not on the last page :P

What's the meaing of life?
Live, Play AQ, Die
What's your favorite color?
Blue!
What type music do you listen to?
No Generic Type, I like all kinds.
How old are you?
What types of books do you like to read?
Hmm, Adventure books, Fantasy books as well (Futuristic and magical), I enjoyed the Ender's Series And Harry Potter Series quite alot. (But then again, who didn't like HP?)
Well that's all for now I'll probably just pop back by later and read all the other interesting things ^_^

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/11/2005 0:01:48 >

Lady Shandril
Priss the Huntress ~ Link under Avvy
Utena the Rose Princess
AQ  Post #: 3
4/10/2005 20:58:39   
SD90

Pzycho the kickass flash man!

Still do flash?
I one day woke up to the realization that in order to be good with flash art, you have to be an artist, which unfortunatley I am not. I do have Still have it, and venture into it now and then. I'm learning other programs and how to make games (Visual Basic, HTML, Javascript, Java) so I may one day return to flash and create games with actionscript. At the moment, Though I can not draw, I can give idea's and had a few friends draw up concept art for a flash movie I may create called Grim Angel. So far the concept art is great, since most of my friends are artists, and they can take care of that portion of the Flash.
And...kinda awkward question, but what happened to P.L.O.D? Just wondering.
O yes, The good old P.I.M.P. Legion of Doom, The best clan AQ has ever seen, well like most things, time weathered away at its fragile existence, and eventually wiped its memory clear from the public.

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/11/2005 0:07:09 >
AQ  Post #: 4
4/10/2005 20:59:17   
DragonMagi555

Hello Pzycho,

What color text to do answer in (or is it just bold)?
As a matter of fact, I pondered this greatly, I was going to use a Blue, my favorite color, but since it had been used by others I felt I should be different. And color alon didnt help stand out, so i tried Italkics, underlining, and quotes, but they didnt work out, Finally I just settled with bold as the distinction because I was too lazy to firther venture into the options of text uniqueness. Text Color Hex code is 33300 In case you wondered.
Where do you live?
Currently residing in New York
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Tricky...Australia. I like the accent.
What do you do for a living?
Well, to be honest, my family is better off then most, (selling my house for 1.550 mill) So I dont really have to worry about a job at 16, whenever I need money its there. (Though I have this power I dont abuse it, and am therefore not spoiled, Im one of the cheapest rich guy's out there) But I did work at a Deli up the street from me, which was a rather good job, combingin my favorite things, Eating, money making, and lounging. (Out of the 6 hours I worked, we only served people for about 3 hours all together, so for the intermissions between customers, I got to watch movies.)
What do you love doing?
Playing games, hanging with friends, Using flash (Sure I sucked, but I still love it) eating, and making people laugh.
Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
I had a German sheppard (sp?) named Bear, but that died, I also had 5 Turtles, but they died, and I also had about 20 Fish, but the Turtles ate the fish I also had 2 snakes, but they died...Pzycho and Pets dont mix, so I currently have nothing.
Thanks for answering!
- DragonMagi555

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/11/2005 0:19:22 >
Post #: 5
4/10/2005 21:03:53   
Thebestestever
Banned

yes I'm next
ok here I go
do you like cheese
Yes, I love it, It compliments so many meals quite nicely. CHEESEburger, grilledCHEESE, macaroni and CHEESE the list is endless.
do you hate me
Yes
why do you hate me
I need a reason?
is it because im blue
Sure
why is the earth square
As a matter of fact, its not, Its round I believe.
do you have chicken pox
Had them when I was 4, Havent had them since.
do they taste good
Not that I recall.
I am the ultimate orange juice man?
Is that a question or a statement?
do you eat yellow snow
NO, It contains urine...
what does it taste like
Urine...
why did you chooose the name Pzycho
See first question
good ridance

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/11/2005 0:56:29 >

AQ  Post #: 6
4/10/2005 21:04:23   
Mal Ganis

Ahoy! Hm... questions...

Where do you think you'd be without AQ? (I love this one)
To save getting flooded with hate mail, I shall only use the Initials of another game I would play...RS. Now for the fake answer everyone really wants to see. I would be the husk of a broken man
How long have you been using Flash?
I have had it for more then a year, but have only been active with it for like 5 months.
Did you ever know you're a person I look up to? (I know the answer to this one >>)
Since I dont want to post the wrong answer then the one you already know, I'll say both. Yes and No. (But mostly Yes)

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/11/2005 0:31:18 >
AQ  Post #: 7
4/10/2005 21:42:27   
HeroOfLight

What is your favourite animal and why?
The Candiru Fish, Its Pretty Bad Ass.
What is your favourite weapon/shield/armour/pet from adventure quest?
Pzycho Blade, Ordinary shield, Werewolf, Sparky
What is your favourite TV show?
Full Metal Alchemist was my Favorite Series, (I finished it months ago) but I have many favorite TV shows I watch Daily. (All of Adult Swim)
Do you have a pet?
No, I have a Bad History with pets, Look up a few Questions back
What is your favourite moment in your life excluding your birth.
Not Acceptable for PG-13 Forums...
What's your favourite word (lol)?
Disgruntled
What is your favourite game excluding Adventure Quest.
All my X box Games (Mostly Halo 2)
Do you hate vietnamese people?
I dont think I'm allowed to answer this.
Do you think my last name is weird (look at my signature to see my last name)?
I dont know how to Pronounce it, so I cant really classify it as weird.
What language do you speak besides english?
I have the vocabulary of a 3rd grade Spanish student!
How did you find Adventure Quest?
Arklen Is my neighbor, I was over his house one day, and he was playing it.

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/11/2005 0:42:00 >
AQ  Post #: 8
4/11/2005 6:38:35   
ftfox

Hi pzycho
Hi
Do you like the sound of pzykho? it is more original (it only got 516 results on google)
Well, It pretty much sounds the same, and im so used to Pzycho, that minimal change wouldnt be too noticed. Certain people coined the nickname Pzyke for me, So I kinda like that one, and it only has 345 searches. So that would be a cool switch.
Do you like Moglin? (moglin tastes like chicken)
Refering to it as food, I can't say I have sampled this Delicasse.
Have you met any of the other AKs IRL?
No, but I have known some before they became AK's
Do you play AQ alot (if you play AQ at all)
After lvl 100 I stopped playing alot, (maybe like 30 mins - 1 hour a day if that) So it took me a long time to get to level 110. Since reaching Level 110, I only play about 6 minutes a week, If that. Mainly to kill a boss after you all do the quest, and to get new items
If so, what was your fav war that you hav helped in?
AS a parent would say "I dont have favorites, I love all of them" (I only answer this, because I dont really remember my first wars, It has been 2 years.
If you could give moglins chainsaws, would you?
Hell YA!

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/11/2005 16:15:51 >
AQ  Post #: 9
4/11/2005 10:09:01   
miroslav

do youz have any pets?
I have a bad history with pets, Read one of the first posts.
where do you live?
Currently residing in New York, USA

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/11/2005 16:18:39 >
AQ DF  Post #: 10
4/11/2005 11:02:58   
Ainu

Having fun?
Very Tedius to continuously color and bolden each sentence.
Who would win in a fight, the AKs or the ASs....My. I never realised what a terrible acronym that is.... So who would?
AK's most definately, I could probally take on all the Arch Sages myself, I mean, theres only 6 of them, and I am Pzycho... Also, seeing how 3 are Hybrid AK/AS beings, depending on which side they fight for, AK's Still have the advantage. (And that advantage would be me!)

(We would SO win)-Wallo

< Message edited by wallo -- 4/11/2005 16:49:59 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 11
4/11/2005 14:18:11   
Cookie
Creative

Kinky Kyle huh?
Better then "Jelléz dévos'
Of all the ArchKnights I thought would make a thread like this, you would have been the last one. I can't believe you'd be bothered answering a bunch of ninnies' annoying questions.
I figured I have to do it eventually, Or I'll get nagged continuously, So I was scheduled as one of the last people to go, But then Something came up, And someone volunteered me to take Riviera's place, and here I am.
But now that we're on it:
Who did you ask to put this CRAPPY title on me? ((Stop changing the questions, Pzychs! Cheat!))
I have many loyal subjects In high places, willing to do my bidding for me.
Why does the fact you can't pronounce a simple name amuse you?
Its not the fact that I can't pronounce it that amuses me, Its that fact that when I say your name, I can hear the squeal of your voice heighten in pitch due to delightfulness when we chat Via Microphone. It amuses me to see you so giddy.
How's your mother?
I dunno, She spent the night with you didnt she, ask her...(Burn!)
ROUND TWO!
Pzycho, you just burned yourself! Do you hate yourself so much you want to make my job easier?
What's your favourite "Yo Momma's" joke?
What's the square root of pi?
By now you gotta be ready to shoot the next person who comes along asking retarded questions, right?

< Message edited by Cookie -- 4/12/2005 0:48:51 >
AQ  Post #: 12
4/11/2005 16:43:26   
Pzycho
Pzychofiend!

Day 2 Starts now, I'll be on until about 12 Server Time, continue the barrage of questions.
AQ  Post #: 13
4/11/2005 16:50:38   
trash_berd
Banned

i like fire......
just one thing,
what is the diff between a archkight, and a mod?
ArchKnights are like Mini mods if you will, We do not have the same powers as mods, in fact were quite limited, only allowed to mod just one board.

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/11/2005 23:15:56 >

lvl 5 ninja lvl 4 vamp slayer lvl 3 dragon slayer lvl 1 fighter
lvl 1 mage
AQ  Post #: 14
4/11/2005 16:53:29   
tyty_pretzel
Banned

Hiya!
Hi
Do you like pretzels
Only Soft, I hate hard.
If yes,with or without cheese?
With Probally. (Though I havent tried.)
If a woodchuck runs out of wood how long would it survive?
2 days 6 hours, give or take...
Thanks!
tyty_pretzel
The pretzel stealer muahahahaha

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/11/2005 23:19:35 >
AQ  Post #: 15
4/11/2005 19:10:48   
Ainu

Hmmm. The AKs do have the number advantage. What if the Sages made some sort of alliance with the Synod, and had some groovy flanking Helpfuls armed with breadsticks?
Touche...Though you forget the AK's Secret weapon...Me!
So how long have you been around these forums?
April 1st marked my 2 year anniversary to the forums, march 28th was my 2 year anniversary to the game.

That's all for now from me.

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/11/2005 23:21:30 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 16
4/11/2005 20:13:10   
Hero of Winds

Hi, Pzycho.
Hi
Just how psycho are you? More than little old meh?
Much more.
If you could give the Pzycho Blade a reasonable boost, what would it be?
Seeing how it would be a begginer weapon, I thinkl 7-20 would kick ass for low levels.
How about Syko? That can't have many search results?
I'll think about it
Which is better?

-Twilly, Twig or Zorbak?
Zorbak
-Me, me or me?
Pzycho!
-Ed, Edd or Eddy?
Ed, Buttered Toast...
-Pizza, burgers or nachos?
Pizza
-Being poked, being slapped, or being tickled?
Slapped...Hardcore!
*does whatever Pzycho chose*

If you could give me any good title, what would it be?
Beast of Waste and Desolation.
What's the first word that pops into your head when you think about me?
Drawing a blank.
Am I done yet?
yes.

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/12/2005 0:08:37 >

AQ  Post #: 17
4/11/2005 21:09:04   
gamemaster

Favrotie sport?
Is murder a sport? just kidding...or am I?
favorite band?
Mindless Self Indulgence
singer?
Dont have a particular favorite that I can think of.
thoughts on Eminem
He has pretty good songs. I enjoy them.
do you like Halo 1 and 2 (i dont)
Hell YA! I Play Halo 2 on X box live everyday.
favrotie thing about forums?
The Community
best thing of moderring
I dont think theres any difference from when I wasnt moderating OOC, atleast now, I can delete or edit pointless stuff.
dragons or flaming skulls
Dragons
your age?
thoughts about me. (remember: you dont need to tell the truth)
Hmm, well I dont know you well enough to have negative thoughts, but I'll try to make some up...lets see, you smell...Horrible, your not to attractive, but you have nice hair, and your a bit too fat for the XL shirt, I think its time to upgrade with another X. (XXL)

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/12/2005 0:19:20 >
AQ  Post #: 18
4/11/2005 21:14:54   
starsbright

*pop* Oh, look, bubbles!
Joy!
Hiya Pzy, seen me around? I wish I had seen you around, you seem like a nice AK. I want to get to know ya better, so here comes forth a bunch of extremely random questions.
Yes, Ive noticed a few Advanced Rpers, There rather respected in the forums. I should have introduced myself, but then again, thats what this is for, and thank you, but between you and me, the whole "nice" thing is just a mask, once I woo the public over with myc harm, I can resort back to the hellish demon known as Pzycho, and wreak my havoc! I shall answer these questions to the best of my abilities.
Do ya like Cookies? What kind? And here some anyways, some choc'late chip ones..*hands Pzy a bag of fresh, warm cookies* ^_^
Yes I do. Anything really, Don't think ive had a cookie I didnt like. Gee, Thanks for the cookies...Ooh there warm!
Do ya like snugglewugglecuddles? Doesn't matter, I guess...'cause I'm giving one to you anyways! /me sungglewuggles Pzycho MUAHAHHAHAHA! ~_^
No, Not a fan of the SWC's. It doesnt look right for a guy like me getting all cuddly...wow, you did it anyway err thanks...
What are your favorite books? I have read the first book in the Ender's Game series (totally awesome! I really liked it), and HP is always good, but I'm stuck on LotR. Gotta love the whole really good/ really bad thing.
Any kind of adventure or futuristic or magical books are my favorite, Enders game was one of my favorite books, It totally kicked ass, but I read the series out of order, Starting with Ender's Shadow by accident (Enders Game, through the eye's of bean)
Do you like bubbles? I LOVE bubbles! They are SO fun (and great stress relievers!)
Which kind, the kiddie bubbles, or Michael Jacksons pet monkey? If Its the kiddie Kind then there cool, If its the monkey...I stay away from anything MJ oriented. (HA, I used Michael Jackson and Kiddie in the same sentence, and yet those two didnt directly correspond, nor were they followed up by the word lawsuit.
What IS the meaning of Life? I guess it's cookies! Yummy yummy yumm..
Cookies seems like a reasonable guess, I'll live with that. Yumm Yummity Yumm.
What's your very very favorite type of food? I mean, the food that you could eat for days on end and not get tired of it.
I can eat almost any food at any time of the day, since I love all foods, (Except steak and meatloaf)
Guess that's all, and if I repeated any questions, I really am very sorry cause I wasted your time.. ;.; Anyways, here's a cookie and a bubble for your patience with me! ^_^
Well, I enjoyed answering your questions, and to mind my manners, I must thank you for the cookies, and this last treat of a cookie and bubble as I bid you Adieu.

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/12/2005 0:32:12 >
AQ  Post #: 19
4/11/2005 21:58:56   
The Drifter

Do you know visaual basic?
Very Limited. Enough to make a walk around game or duck hunt.
If so, Isn't the pset comand anyoing? It messes my head up
Sure...(don't think I learned that, but seeing how all the other code is annoying im sure that is too.
I used to have a wepon named after you. Is it your favorite weapon?
Sure is, and I still think it is one of the coolest looking weapons in the game, So what if it sucks, appearance alone is reason enough to carry it. If you want, I can autograph one for ya.
Do you like sugar?
YA I do, Life would suck without it.
Do you think I eat too much suger/ Yes/ no/ maybe so?
maybe so?

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/12/2005 0:45:25 >

DF  Post #: 20
4/12/2005 0:42:37   
Pzycho
Pzychofiend!

Well, that concludes day 2 of questions. My mouse broke, So I had to answer everything Manually, using tab button, and writing out bold and color tags manually, take it from me, That sucks.

My turn for questions.
Why is it that I didnt reach page 2 until just now on this post? Ive been here the longest out of th AK's I think, So you all gotta make me look good, and get like 15 pages. If you accomplish this, I shall spare all AQ related persons when I conquer the world.

Why Is Fyrel Sucking up all the questions. Im younger, better looking, and more charaismatic...Where's my fanbase?

I expect a big Improvement tommorow, When I get back from school, I expect the barrage of questions to flow up to page 5. I need to brag to the other AK's about being the most popular.
AQ  Post #: 21
4/12/2005 10:28:28   
Ainu

Why do feel you need more questions?
Control Issues.
Is it an underlying psychological problem based on low esteem/confidence?
Yes
Maybe you are in need of one of those *snugglehuggle.gvxzkl-bah! whatever thingys*
Hmm?
Hell no. Im not into that stuff.
Seriously though, school eh? Taking any science subjects?
Chemistry...It Sucks

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/12/2005 11:02:23 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 22
4/12/2005 10:44:03   
Problemchild

Hi...
Hey
Have you ever played Final Fantasy?
Believe it or not, Nope
If no, then get going
Will do
If yes, which ones?
----
What is your favorite HP book?
I guess the latest one. It was intriguing
Have you read Artemis Fowl?
nope.
Long live ME

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/12/2005 10:59:44 >
Post #: 23
4/12/2005 10:56:02   
vampireofdarkness

Do you know what fyrel looks like?
I have seen 3 pictures of her.

My level 99 Spellcaster
Post #: 24
4/12/2005 11:04:56   
Bakuryuuha

Hi
hi
Can you answer my questions in red colour?
Fine
How come I don't see you often on the forums?
Although I am on the forums very often, I hardly post, I just stick around OOC mostly, and do my job when I can
Are you addicted to this game/forum?
Game, no...Forum, Yes
Can I call you Psycho?
no
The guy in ur avatar is that what you kinda look like?
yes
Do you like my sig?
As a matter of fact, I have admired your sig for quite a long time now, I see it often when browsing the forums, and always make a mental comment on its appearance. I believe it is one of the nicest in the forum.
Have u ever clicked my sig?
Nope, I just did, and it brought me to the forums.
How many characters do you have?
Two, a level 110 (Pzycho) then for 5 days I started playing a non guardian I created. (Got him to lvl 69 in 5 days, and havent played him since.

< Message edited by Pzycho -- 4/12/2005 12:03:38 >

omg! 500+ Samurai knights gots wiped out!!!!!! how do u accidently wipe out 500+ samurai knights!!!!! lol
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> Meet the ArchKnights - Pzycho Online! Ask me more stuff, I shall answer tonight.
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition