Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sweetest Thing, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Sweetest Thing, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2007 17:10:38   
Rambo55

The Sweetest Thing

Location: Oaklore Keep -> Left -> Shop with potion sign -> Sir Junn -> Honey Quest
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: March 9th, 2007

Objective: Sir Junn in Oaklore Keep has asked you to head to the hive of the Oaklore Buzzers and recover a small jar of Royal Honey, the sweetest substance in the realm.
Objective completed: You defeated the Royal Buzzer and with the honey sample in hand you head back to Oaklore for a well deserved bath. You're very very very sticky.

Experience rewarded: 306
Gold rewarded: 13

Monsters
(3) Honey GuardiAnt
(5) Oaklore Buzzer
(1) Pip
(1) Royal Buzzer - Boss

NPCs
None

Rewards
None
Ancient Text
Breeze Essence
Dusty Old Tome
Mage Sketchbook
Locked Book
Black Gourd
Noble Chest
Wicked Chest
Shiny Gourd
Small Twisted Gourd
The Great Gourd
Grenwog Egg

You also get Royal Honey as a temporary item.

Dialogue
In Books 1 and 2:
Sir Junn: All of the Knights are allergic to bees and they keep getting stung! We need a good supply of purple Royal Honey.
Sir Junn: There is an Oaklore Buzzer HIVE that should have plenty to spare in the woods. I need you to bring me some.
Sir Junn: If you're lucky, you might even find one of those Old Books that Maya is looking for.

• Quest!

In Book 3:
    Sir Junn: We're unable to get... magic supplies anymore. I've been able to make potions and salves from natural ingredients though!
    Sir Junn: There is an Oaklore Buzzer HIVE that should have plenty of honey to spare in the woods. I need you to bring me some.
    Sir Junn: If you're lucky, you might even find one of those Old Books that Maya is looking for.

• Quest!

Other information
  • This quest contains Wax-Comb formerly required for Mogloween (Chapter 4):
    spoiler:

Wax-Comb: Entrance -> 2 Left

Thanks to
  • Highlord Sendai for reward information.
  • Croncler, Darius, GhostBear5, ILmaster13, Legs_01, Luggy, and Senzetzu for information.
  • Sagrym and Voodoo Master for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/28/2021 20:14:18 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Sweetest Thing, The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition