Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread II
Page 4 of 14«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/13/2007 6:51:50   
Dox Para
Creatively Helpful!

Np. I'll send one for you both, and one new code with the new title .
Post #: 76
4/13/2007 6:52:36   
bm_dude1793

• Introduction
    Hello and welcome to Nautican forum base, one of the 8 clans in Lore! Here you will find many other Nautican members. Please read the stickied threads as they can be quite valuable tools to learn how our forum works. Many interesting things happen here, and you can find a lot of information in this place. Welcome and good luck!

• Who/what are we?
    Nautica was one of the three original clans that were formed in the summer of 2006. We were a bit unique, and a bit of an outsider, in that we were the only one of the three to make a community without any form of government. Our culture is peaceful and focuses on defence rather than destructive attacks. Our community also does it’s best to promote friendship and peace among the 8 different clans.

Nautica has also earned a reputation of being wise, intelligent and a good choice for peaceful people; something our clan is very proud of. The common idea about equality and peace is being shown in the way of neutrality. Some clans consider us to be an isolationistic community since we have no allies but it is merely because of our identity as Nauticans. We are firm supporters of Clan Unity in the face of the coming of The'Galin, the Devourer.

• What can you do?
    In the Nautican forum there are many different things you can do:
    • The Nautican mentor and student thread where you can either get a mentor for advice inside the game, or you can help out another member that might need a helping hand.
    • Canu’r Delyn is a place where you can you can be creative! Write and show your poems about Nautica, join in philosophical discussions, and post your artwork!
    • A tribute to Nautica! And Meduse! A thread where you can show screenshots of your glorious fight for the clan.
    • And many more cool threads...
    These just a few things you can do to participate! If you feel our clan is missing something, you can create new threads about what you think we need in our clan. If you need more information then please check out the >> Nautican FAQ-Q/A .

Enjoy your stay here .

۞ Nautica Welcoming Committee ۞

is this it?
  • AQ  Post #: 77
    4/13/2007 6:58:45   
    Dox Para
    Creatively Helpful!

Yup, that's it.

I've sent 2 PMs to both of you. The one "Welcome to Nautica" is for you to save. The other one is sample of what they'll see.
    Post #: 78
    4/13/2007 7:32:44   
    bm_dude1793

i deleted it accidentally another one plz?
    AQ  Post #: 79
    4/13/2007 7:51:28   
    Dox Para
    Creatively Helpful!

Ok, sent "Welcome to Nautica" and the sample one more time. Done.
    Post #: 80
    4/13/2007 9:03:11   
    Maegwyn

That is beautiful! Congrats on your well-deserved Helpful title, Dox Para
    Post #: 81
    4/13/2007 16:07:57   
    Dox Para
    Creatively Helpful!

Thank you Mae. Nice to see you in Nautica again .
    Post #: 82
    4/13/2007 17:41:50   
    J_bn

Completely awesome, dox. I'm glad you guys are doin such a great job. There was a time when I was this active in sending Pms, but alas, that time is over. I kept forgetting my duties.

Anyway, Kudos!
    AQ DF  Post #: 83
    4/13/2007 20:23:11   
    bm_dude1793

thanks for the PM Dox i accidentally went a little crazy with deleting stuff in my inbox
    AQ  Post #: 84
    4/15/2007 7:07:49   
    Dox Para
    Creatively Helpful!

Np, bm.

bm suggested that >> Serbitar's Nautican Archive be included in the welcome PM. I think this should provide an interesting read and fun for new members. What do you guys think? (A short draft addition will be appreciated too ). Or do you think that's unnecessary?
    Post #: 85
    4/15/2007 11:52:09   
    birdy

Me and Bm_d have decided to send PM after the first letter in the new members names, I take A-M and he takes N-Z including special characters (like ! and _, that kind of stuff).

I can try and come up with something later today ^_^
    AQ  Post #: 86
    4/16/2007 5:11:19   
    Dox Para
    Creatively Helpful!

Nice guys.

OK, birdy. And I'll send the new code when you're done.
    Post #: 87
    4/16/2007 12:26:32   
    AlphaOmega

I don't know if i'm here in the third thread =o! So welcome, to the funnest clan in AQ exsistance. We are soo glad for all the new faces who came to join us at Meduse!

AQ DF  Post #: 88
    4/17/2007 0:33:39   
    bm_dude1793

yes AO you are in the 3rd NWC
    AQ  Post #: 89
    4/18/2007 4:02:37   
    Dox Para
    Creatively Helpful!

What do yo guys think of adding this: (I modified birdy's PM a bit)

quote:

• We also recommend visiting the Nautican Archive thread for fun facts where some veteran members share their experiences during the Clan Wars and a few other “hotspots” in Nautica's timeline.
  • Post #: 90
    4/18/2007 6:13:10   
    bm_dude1793

that's okay aslong as you give me tha PM code
    AQ  Post #: 91
    4/18/2007 6:34:29   
    birdy

You filled out the parts where I couldn't find words >.>

You sure got talent :P It looks nice ^_^
    AQ  Post #: 92
    4/18/2007 6:57:18   
    bm_dude1793

yes quite and is that the final copy because i don't wanna give someone the old one while someone else the new one >_>
    AQ  Post #: 93
    4/18/2007 22:36:00   
    Goddess10

A PM more thorough
    Is a heartening sight
    New members will come like moths to light
    Seeds ready to sprout from a newly planted furrow
    Read and learn
    Deep in water, deep thoughts turn
    AQ  Post #: 94
    4/18/2007 23:28:54   
    bm_dude1793

nice poem
    AQ  Post #: 95
    4/19/2007 5:46:35   
    Dox Para
    Creatively Helpful!

birdy, you're making me blush :P. Nah, all I did was change a tiny bit.

Good poem, Goddess10 .

I'm modiying the PM code now. PMing soon.
    Post #: 96
    4/19/2007 5:50:32   
    bm_dude1793

yes once we get the final copy then we can start and i see you got a picture of malzar
    AQ  Post #: 97
    4/19/2007 6:02:33   
    Dox Para
    Creatively Helpful!

I'm testing it before uploading the batch to Beleqwaya.
    Post #: 98
    4/19/2007 6:04:42   
    bm_dude1793

oh so after this you get your super cool megatron picture? and the PM you sent was that the final copy?
    AQ  Post #: 99
    4/19/2007 6:07:52   
    Dox Para
    Creatively Helpful!

I have Optimus waiting in the wing . I may get back to Megatron or Optimus, depends on my mood later.

You can start sending them. If there's further update or changes, I can always PM you guys again.
    Post #: 100
    Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Welcoming Committee: Thread II
    Page 4 of 14«<23456>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition