Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Hatching, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Hatching, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2007 19:56:08   
Resolute

The Hatching

Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Secret Cave
Release Date: June 8th, 2007

Objective: Twilly has told you that the time has come for your dragon egg to hatch!
Objective completed: Your baby dragon has hatched! Speak to Lady Celestia in Sunbreeze Grove. She should have some idea of what someone needs to do for a growing baby dragon.

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Drakath
Sepulchure
Twilly

Rewards
None

Dialogue

*You and Twilly are in the Secret Cave, where your Dragon Egg is about to hatch.*

Twilly: What took you so long? You almost missed it. Oh, I'm so excited! I've been waiting so long for this day.
Twilly: I don't get to see a dragon hatch every day, especially one so special.
<Character>: Twilly, you knew that it was going to hatch TODAY??
Twilly: Sure, Lady Celestia gave me the exact date and time of the hatching.
<Character>: WHAT??! Why doesn't anyone ever tell me anything? I tried everything to get it to hatch.
Twilly: Really? Like what?
<Character>: Well...

...I tried sitting on it, of course...

<Character>: Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.

...Then I tried singing to it...

<Character>: Rockabye Eggy in the stone claws, When the wind blows the... aw, I feel like an idiot.

...I tried asking nicely...

<Character>: Please Please Please with sugar and candy and...and...whatever dragons eat... puppies or princesses or something... on top?

...I tried to gently tap on the egg...

<Character>: OK EGG! Let's just see which one of us breaks first!

...I even tried a saucy puppet show, to coax it out...

<Character>: "...Oh Mr. Puddingshins, you scoundrel!..."

...Not even that worked.

<Character>: If I knew that it was on a set timer, it would have saved me a lot of time.
Twilly: <Character>, look, it's MOVING!

*Meanwhile, in Sepulchure's Flying Fortress, the egg from the White Dragon Box is also about to hatch.*

Drakath: Lord Sepulchure, the egg is moving! The hatching time is upon us, at last!
Sepulchure: With the might of this dragon at my command, the world will bow at my feet.
Sepulchure: The age of Darkness begins, as soon as my dragon takes its first breath.
Drakath: But... But the hatchling will only be a baby, how..
Sepulchure: The Dragon Amulet, Drakath. With the power of the Dragon Amulet, the dragon will assume its fully grown form at my command.
Drakath: My Lord, a crack in the shell!

*Back in the Secret Cave, a crack in your egg has also appeared.*

Twilly: A crack in the egg shell! It won't be long now!
<Character>: I...I don't know what to do! What should I do? Should I boil some water?
Twilly: Why would you boil water?
<Character>: I DON'T KNOW! I just know that people BOIL WATER WHEN A BABY IS ABOUT TO BE BORN!
Twilly: Just be ready for anything. We still don't know which dragon this will be, the savior of the world, or its destroyer.
<Character>: It's time! It's hatching!

*Back in Sepulchure's Flying Fortress...*

Sepulchure: It it time.

*A pretty pink baby dragon with googly eyes emerges from Sepulchure's egg amongst flowers, rainbows, and a happy sun. It looks up at Sepulchure lovingly.*

Drakath: Hmmm. That's not exactly what I was expecting.

*Unpleased with his apparent prophesied World Savior dragon, Sepulchure uses necrotic magic to transform the baby dragon into a dracolich. Drakath trembles, unsure of what to make of the situation.*

Drakath: M..Master? What have you done?!
Sepulchure: Is that better my little dracolich? I think I'll call you...
Sepulchure: ...Fluffy.

*Back in the Secret Cave...*

Twilly: Here we go!

*A little green baby dragon appears to be fast asleep after emerging from your egg with crackles of red lightning and an ominous entrance into this world; this is the World Destroyer.*

<Character>: Awww! It's so cute! It doesn't look so evil, does it Twilly?
<Character>: Twilly?

*The baby dragon has begun eating Twilly even in its sleep.*

Twilly: Mmpphmmhm mff!

• Complete Quest

Other information
  • Complete this quest to unlock your very own Baby Dragon, which may be summoned as a pet via Sunbreeze Grove (No DA Required), or the Dragon Amulet Interface (DA Required).
  • Complete this quest to unlock the Baby Dragon badge.

Thanks to Stephen Nix.

< Message edited by Jay -- 5/23/2019 4:04:33 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Hatching, The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition