Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (You're at page 7, post 162)=AK= Meet the ArchKnight! ~*~*~SiLvErWiNg~*~*~ STORAGE for answering

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: (You're at page 7, post 162)=AK= Meet the ArchKnight! ~*~*~SiLvErWiNg~*~*~ STORAGE for answering
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/25/2007 14:21:57   
randomkid37

Hey SiLvErWiNg!
hey! ^_^
1) What's your fav movie?
gladiator, amadeus, pirates, batman begins
2) Fav kind of music?
lol i like a lot of types. i'm eclectic.
3) Do you listen to any internet radio stations?
nope. should i? o.O
4) Axe or Sword?
sword.
5) Longbow or Crossbow?
longbow.
6) Karate or Kickboxing?
karate
7) What's tastier: Kittens or Puppies?
:O they're too cute and fuzzy for eating!
8) Will Lord Barrius try to rip my face off for the previous question?
uhh...you'd have to ask him that :P lol
9) Did you actually read my suggestion you locked?
i try to at least skim through them as i'm locking :)
10) Want some cake?
lol sure?
Have fun (and good luck) answering all of the questions on here.
thanks! ^_^ bye!

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 7/30/2007 3:08:01 >
Post #: 76
7/25/2007 14:32:17   
Debml

You!
You're the one who keeps editing the first post at the editing threads!
:D
Can I make the next Thread??? (that means you won't make it ¬¬)
haha if you happen to catch it at the right time
why silver...and not goldwing
it's purdy?
What's your favorite thread??
lol...any that are fun and don't break rules :D
Who's your favorite editor :P (it better be me!)
lol. i don't have one?
Milk rulz!
sure
But chocolate milk even more!
ok now this i agree with lol
But Waffles even more!
hmmm...ok.
Yay!
:)
Waffles Rock!
lol
*smack myself*
:O why?
Whoa....that was cool....anyways...must continue to clean some sprites...Bye!
lol ok bye!

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 7/30/2007 3:09:33 >
AQ DF  Post #: 77
7/25/2007 14:37:37   
SenatorsFan11

Hello there!
hi!
D you like anime?
sure lol
Fav color
green, silver, and this blueish color isn't bad :) and i think that i've recently decided that coral isn't so bad either ^_^
Silverwing? Why silverwing?
lol lack of anything better? i really liked the concept of wings/flight and silver supplemented it well...so...
your o_0 moments
:D what aboot them? o.O
R u canadian?
nope. this is CLASSIFIED :O
Like chocolate?
lol sure
Is it hard to become a mod or being a mod?
uhh well just be helpful/etc...and it's not particularly something that you necessarily aspire to. it'll seem much harder if you do :P haha

as for being an AK, it's a lot of fun but it can also have it's tougher moments.

fav staff member?
<3 them all :D
Sword or pie?
easy. sword.
Naruto or Bleach?
bleach. definitively.
Artix vs. Cysero?
both? :D
Balos Omnis or Lord Barrius. who is Meaner?
XD i <3 them both. they both seem really nice to me :D
Have fun!( While it lasts!)
haha thanks! (while it lasts)

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/2/2007 11:42:26 >

Give a man some water some water, watch him drink it.
Let loose a water elemental and watch him die
Post #: 78
7/25/2007 14:43:43   
Suuichi
Flash Runner-Up 10

Hi SiLvErWiNg!
hi! :)
Why is your name capital then non capital, capital, then non capital, etc.?
because i can :D i think i just did it when i was registering for the forums to make my name more specialer :P
Do you like AQ or DF better?
AQ probably, but i like DF too.
Are you going to be an AK for the MQ forums when it comes out?
hehe they seem like they've already got a good crew going, so probably not. but if they ever need me to, i'd be glad to help out.
What do you like best about being an AK?
being able to help out :) being able to clean away the spam and leave a happy forum ^_^
Do you like cats?
yup
What about dogs?
yup
How old young are you? ^_^
i is ageless and immortal :P blasphemy!
When is your birthday? (You don't have to give the year just the date. That way we can all wish you a happy B-Day)
pi. yeah. pi.
Do you use Internet lingo in everyday talk?
lol nope. that would be slightly awkward...there's not word for (o.O)
What are your talents? (Other than typing 106 wpm)
haha :P i can chomp and munch on stuff? o.O i can play piano, i used to play a bit of violin and i play volleyball....not sure what else qualifies as a talent o.O haha
Do you think being an AK is the best job in the world? Why or why not?
lol it's a great job :) i really enjoy it because you get to help out and keep things clean and banhammer those who would make everyone else's lives hard.
I really like it that you either PM people when you lock threads or put your reasoning in the last post. Not a lot of other AK's do that I don't think.
:D aww thanks ^_^ i feel that it's common courtesy to do so. everyone deserves to know why their thread got chomped :P
That is all. Thanks so much for answering.
thanks for coming to visit :D

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/2/2007 11:46:45 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 79
7/25/2007 14:45:34   
Shadow Raven X

Hey! =)
hi!
I use ^ Smiley alot. =) I like it.
hehe. i like :D
So, how are you. What are you currently doing. I'm eating my sisters turkey, which she goes crazy if i eat it. So i win. She phails. =)
i'm good. i'm currently answering your questions? haha.
Music? Whatcha into. Do you dance to any music? I like ska, jazz, reggae, swing. <33 them. Ever heard of them? If you have, what bands do you like?
i like all sorts of music. i'm quite eclectic ^_^ and yes, i have heard of them
SPORTS! Favorite to watch, and to play? Mine's baseball to play. Football (American) To watch. =)
volleyball :D basketball isn't bad either ^_^
lmao, I think you're getting to know me more than i'm going to get to know you. xD You cool with that, G?
:D totally.
Foodss, Some people need this, sorta. What do you like?
spam :D yummy...^_^

haha no i like a lot of different foods. too many to name. haha.

What's your name! I think that's allowed, First names? I'm chris. =)
nice to meet you! ^_^ my name is as follows:
First: Silver
Last: Wing

Ok, i'm bored. You might be too. >.>
:O blasphemy!
Loved talking. Hit me up on MSN/AIM if you've got one. Aim - TotalRudeSka5 MSN - qwxor@hotmail.com
hehe ok :) my aim is currently malfunctional though ;_:
lulz, Personal Info ftw.
:O rawr! rule breakage!
Haha, congrats on the AKship. Actually. NO, Not congrats. Because everbody says that. Let's see. How about, COME OVAH MAH PLAZE FOR SUM BROWNIEZ. I like that better. Sorta. Whatever. YES, we celebrate with browniez, NAO. =)
o.O lol hokay *goes over to steal some brownies* yummy...
Bye! =)
bye! ^_^
One more thing. edit: Do you basically go to heaven when you watch this?
IS HILARIOUS. =D
lol i'll have to check it out then :)
Bye =)

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/2/2007 11:49:47 >
AQ DF  Post #: 80
7/25/2007 14:46:53   
Jergal
Code Fysh

Oh, a Meet the silvery winged person. *wanders inside*
:O It's a Jergal! :D *snugglepounces*
First off, welcome back to AE! I'd say that we both came back at roughly the same time, which is an obvious proof that we are superior minds. *shrugs at the idea, being so used to being perfect*
XD you keep telling yourself that. although ye might be ridin' on mah coattails :D
Now, before modesty and humility decide to team up and get me, let's try to throw some stuff in there.
sounds good. wait. you had any of those two? o.O
Would it work if I blackmailed you into giving me more blackmail material ?
lol cruel and unusual! ag abuse i say! rawr! *hands over more blackmail worthy material*
I noticed that you play Piano, the King of all instruments ? Would it be too much if I asked you to record yourself playing ? I think so but I had to make sure. I so horribly miss listening to Piano, you have no idea. :P
i'd be really happy to share :D now the problem would be figuring out how to get the music from my piano to the computer o.O the last time i tried that, i said "music. go hence! i want you to jump into my computer!"; music looked at me and started laughing and rolling on the floor ;_;
Otherwise I can give you some beautiful French scores, like the ones from the movie "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" for example.
ooh :D sounds awesome!
By the way, have you seen this movie and if so, did you happen to like it ?
nope. i'll have to look for it at some point ^_^
I'd have stuff to add but alas, talking about movies reminded me that I have to go watch Butterfly Effect 2. That and I must run for my life, I already hear the steps of Modesty and Humility coming after me. See you later winged one!
haha. *snuggles*
PS: You should really dump Paris, he's a coward. :P
:O blasphemy!

Edit: Back from watching the movie...it was disappointing. Butterfly Effect 1 was a lot better.
XD sequels usually aren't as great as the original. hehe.

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/2/2007 11:53:34 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 81
7/25/2007 15:48:12   
Astral
Lost Star

:O!
shh! don't give me away now! :O

wait, it's teh locked :D lol so it can't pile up anymore

No one told me about this! :|
:O *snuggles*
It would take me years to get my answers now ;__;
ye of little faith :P it only took weeks!
/me pouncsnuggles Silvy. :D
/me snugglehugglepounces Astral
So... How's DF?
lol it's good. with the invasion of new AKs, i'm gonna sneak off to do a little guiding ;)
Who left first, you or Spellfire?
spelly ;_;
The Simpsons' movie's coming out... any plans on watching it?
hmm if i get a chance :D
I've always been a fan of the Warrior/Mage/Hybrid guides, any chance of seeing it updated? *coughs extremely until loosing conscious* X_X
XD /me snugglehugglepounces again. see above note about DF invasion :D
So yeah... nothing more to ask *snuggles*
haha ok
See you. ^_^
bye! ^_^ gonna bother you in a while about them guides though ;)

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/2/2007 11:59:28 >
AQ  Post #: 82
7/25/2007 16:20:10   
Ricobabie

Hiya !!
hey! ^_^
YAY you have a thread now ^_^
:D i had one before too. a thread that is. and then ghost stole the first post from me. and it was no longer mine :O
Congrats ^_^
thanks ^_^
So how's your day so far ?
good!
Do you like answering questions ?
lol they can be tough sometimes, but there are kooky and great questions out there :)
What's your favourite smilie ?
:D
Who's your favourite author ?
ooh...i have a lot lol. i like shakespeare (even though he's a playwright :P) but i also like a lot of different playwrights and classical authors ^_^ (ever read any Nietzche? he's crazy but awesome :P i also like faulkner, even though he can make you want to bash your head in the wall @_@)
Oo have you seen the new Harry Potter movie ?
nope ;_;
Are you planning to see Simpsons movie ?
if i get the chance. totally!
Anyways. That's all from me. Bye ^_^ Have a great day.
aww thanks! you too! ^_^ bye!

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/2/2007 12:03:13 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 83
7/25/2007 16:28:57   
Beleg Strongbow

Hey, SiLvErWiNg!
hey Beleg!
Just a few "sane" questions...I think...
lol always a good start...
Q1: >Why do I like your avatar so much<?! (OK, partially sane. You could probably tell me why you like it, and then I'd know why I like it--I hope...) =)

A1:
lol i like it a lot because she's pretty? :D and because she's the only decent avvy that i've been able to come with so far. hehe.
Q2: Why are you the best AK I've had the pleasure to observe? (Most of the AK's are great! but you stand out from among them.) :) :)

A2:
aww ^_^ that's so sweet of you. as to why...lol...umm...you've set me up for a trap there :P
i just try to do my best and be friendly and respectful, because after all, i am just a forum member, like all of you ;) except that i can eat shtuff o.O

Q3: When are >Burn< and >Tolkienfanatic< going to be granted the title/status/rights/privileges/etc. of AK's? (They are awesome in the >DF Q&A Forum<!) :)
haha you'd have to ask staff that. they decide on the AKs.
A3:
lol good thing i answered in the designated answer area XD
Q4: Will the previous question (or even this entire post) get chomped because I called-out specific forumites? (Got that one from >SporkGoddess<. There I go again...) =}

A4:
o.O umm...sure...*chomps*
Q5: Am I the only BattleOn citizen who uses ">" and "<" around those items that are linked? (If so, please make sure you chomp anyone else's post who tries to copy me.) =P

A5:
o.O wha? lol since i don't really get it, then probably :D
Q6: Have you ever had to chomp your own thread/post? (That would have been rather >doppelgänger< of you!)

A6:
lol i've definitely done that before. i edit out my posts and change stuff a lot :D i also delete my own threads and such. see the very last post in this thread, i've yelled at myself for failing to lock it up before the skirmish XD and no, i don't have multiple personality disorder thank you :P
Q7: How 'bout another AK's? (Smack!)

A7:
lol yeah. when they lock a thread, sometimes i'll merge a bunch of them together and then eat them :D
Q8: Have you ever had someone banned? (No names please.)

A8:
yup. but only for severely inappropriate behavior.
Q9: If "yes", what was it for? (A general idea would be sufficient: we don't need the abominable, gory details.)

A9:
severely inappropriate behavior and rule breakage
Q10: Do I, >Beleg Strongbow<, have a reputation within the AK community? (Just the facts, ma'am.)

A10:
i'm sure you do :) *for being a troublemaker! :O* haha jk.
Q11: If "yes", is it a good one? (Ditto.)

A11:
lol. i'm sure it is :)
Q12: Do the AK’s consider themselves a community? (Uh…a cyber-community that is.)

A12:
haha yeah. we love to hang out with each other because we're all (ok, i'll make this they all minus me :P) a lot of fun and great people to talk to :)
Q13: If “yes”, do you ever have BBQ’s? (Roasted forumite anyone?!) ;)

A13:
XD lol that is so not allowed!

Thanks for your time and patience! I hope you had fun--I did! I really appreciate all the help you give in the forums! You're the best! :) :) :)
aww thanks! ^_^ thanks for coming to visit and i did indeed have fun. hope that you enjoy my answers! :)

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/2/2007 12:10:46 >

(=- { BELEG STRONGBOW } -=)

-=- Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13) -=-
DF  Post #: 84
7/25/2007 16:39:26   
Wyvern Knight

Hello Miste- I mean, *cough* Ma'am. (<Totally ruined my usual intro >.< :p.) Congrats on becoming an AK (Whenever it happened), blah blah blah, questions:
sorry? o.O

:P

1.) What are your thoughts on DF's progress?
they seem good so far, the pace is really quick in some instances (such as the xan saga) and more stretched outin other instances. but i guess it's good that it keeps us pondering :)
2.) Do you think that this recent quest with alternate objectives and the like is actually the beginning of more interesting and less repetitive quests?
hopefully so ^_^
3.) What type of computer do you have? (Good, Great, New, Old, Bad?)
old but good
4.) Why did you choose not to set a question limit like many other AKs? (I guess that means you'll actually finish answering them all!? Yay!)
lol because....i didn't want to? XD it does make my answering slower though >_<
5.) What's the grand history behind your name?
lol the grand history is that i couldn't think of anything better XD
6.) Do you realize that your one of the few AKs who didn't get overly funny ads? (Leprechaun stuff, Mosquito repellent, stuff about kittens... lol :p)
hehe ^_^ i guess it's because ppl don't really know me. that or i'm not funny or ad worthy o.O
7.) Do you like sugar cookies?
sure
8.) Do you ever wish you had the power of a Mod?
lol only so that i could stop bothering them about little things XD but other than that, i'm happy where i am too.
9.) Did SCAKK and Evo. Intimidate you too or is it just me T.T?
lol i <3 them ^_^ they can be very nice under the right circumstances ;)
10.) Can you guess my favorite Smiley? (Y'know, these: :), :(, T.T, ^.^, XD, :p, ^.~, etc etc etc.)
:D lol umm....well the only once you've used is ">.<" so that one?
11.) Do you like Pie?
<3 gekko
12.) Do you like pie?
<3 gekko
13.) Are you good with capitalizing and recognizing capitalization?
i'd like to think so. i just don't use it :D
14.) Do you consider the world to be a happy place?
yup ^_^
15.) Have you ever played Tales of the Abyss? (I beat it 5 Times! I love that game :p) If not, what games DO you like? Err, console games that is :p.
lol nice! i haven't though. i've only played melee and mario kart
16.) Do you have a signature piece of equipment that may not be good for your level, but you love anyway? (<Like that one guy from AQ, Solar Boy was it? Note, this is an AQ/DF question :p.)
hehe :) hmm....well i <3 my auaxe but that's quite lvl appropriate lol and probably always will be. as for pure prettiness, i like beautiful oblivion but that's also lvl appropriate :P (i'm really failing at this questions here) i think that razor fan was fun and also little me :D
17.) Are you also excited for Mechquest!? I've already stocked up on some extra sugar, just in case! (...More cubes, or more cookies? *thinks*)
yup ^_^ lol
18.) Oh didn't say it yet did I? C0ngr@+z 0n B3c0m!ng @n AK (3v3n +#0u6H y0ur @n 0ld 0n3)!!!!!11111!!!11!!1!!111oneone!111!1eleven!1111!1ii! (Congrats on becoming an AK (even though your an old one)! :p I'm still learning >.<)
h@h@ 7h@nks o.O
19.) Oh? I did!? ...Must've been before Pre-Lunch desert... and the coffee :p.
:P
20.) What is your opinion on global warming?
it's actually not so much "warming" that's the correct description as the general change in weather patterns caused by an abnormal distribution/increase in the carbon dioxide levels which allow less heat/light to be reflected and more trapped in the atmosphere. it also spells more rainy and colder weather for me in the future should this keep going for where i live >_< so for that, i'm not a fan. it also causes more severe storms, etc...and could lead to a massive ice age o.O lol all in all, i'm convinced that it's happening and i'm not a fan :P
21.) When thinking about games, what do you care most about? (Story? Gameplay? *gulp* Graphics? [Me'thinks Gameplay comes out on top! Original Zelda for the world!])
hehe :) i think that i like nice graphics and playability as well as a good story :D i ask for a lot apparently o.O
22.) Um, is 6 cups of coffee suppose to make you flimsy, AND cut your breathing? I think I'm gonna die >.<. At least I don't have to worry about health problems. Yet. (I'm all floppy and weak! Awesome!!! ^.^)
:O uhh...*patpats* please don't do that lol
Aaaaalllll done! This candy is making me tired now, and I don't feel like goin too much over Twenty :p. Few times do they allow 15! Well, back to Tales for me, see you around mister! I mean... Ma'am >.< (< All my beginnings and endings have been the similar -.-. Until now, although you can wonder why I don't just remove Mister and put in Ma'am. Hey, is that apostrophe suppose to be their? Who cares :p.)
haha ok. thanks ^_^ the apostrophe should indeed be there.
see you later!

BTW: Oh, and buy the way, you got any sugar cookies? Chocolate chip? Heath bars? Starburst? No? What about Jolly Ranchers? Tootsie Rolls? Chewy fruit thingymabobbers? NO!? Awwww.... no fun, making excuses so you don't have to share.... meanie....
lol nope XD but you can have all my non-existant ones :D

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/6/2007 23:29:54 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 85
7/25/2007 17:29:58   
mage airagog

1 white or chocolate milk
chocolate

2 fish or ice cweam
ice cream ;)

3 why are you reading these
because i've been yelled at a lot for being slow ;_;

meanies! :P

4 are u smart or smrt
i is smart. smrt. :D *lightbulb*

5 answer this next question i like to call question 42
ok.

no. san diego is not immune from earthquakes. there's the southern san andreas fault silly!

6 (i think) what is the best wepon in your opinion
hmm...in aq probably golden axe due to its regen powers and its rarity and it's general awesomeness ^_^
i also really like beautiful oblivion because it's pretty and lyfang for the same reason.
in df, unlucky doom weapons, simply because they outpower everything else :P

7 what is your favorite wepon
lol umm...see above? and also quicksilver does silver damage :D that's amusing lol

8have u killed ultra akriloth?
yarg.

9 if u could be red blue or heiliotrope what would u be
i would be green with silver stripes ^_^

10 are u a lawn gnome?
yar. recently my neighbor went missing though :( methinks the crows might have picked him off ;_;

11 have u been bitten by 1(disreguard if 10 was yes)
o.O all my neighbors were friendly gnomes...and the unfriendly ones were too far away to do any lasting harm to me :P

12 have u ever been walking along bump into some1 then try to go out of the way but they go the same way as u until one of u steps aside
XD! all the time! the stay to the right side rule totally does not always work >_<
13 do u beleive in another universe where every wendsday is opposite day and u must paint ur self purple
o.O no...? lol but having that might be fun.

14 are you a spy
:O who ratted?!

15 do you want to become one
....>_< no. is this a trick question?

16 am i insane?
no? o.O

17 5X9
pi! :D definitely pi ^_^

45 :P

18 do you hate math
nope

19 did u expect math?
lol well someone else gave me calculus questions earlier so...

02 nac uoy daer sdrawkcab(translate)
backwards read you can. yes i can read backwards ;)

21 are you insane?
o.O do i seem it?

22 what day do they celebrate the 4th of july in zimbabwe
on the 4th.

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/6/2007 23:35:34 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 86
7/25/2007 18:03:22   
Crz_Mirror

Hello and congratz.
hello and thanks ^_^
Do you capitalize the letter e if so you will be punished?
E

Do you like elves?
sure :)

Do you sick your birds with silver at lawn gnomes?
o.O what..? no?

Can you do the moonwalk? Do you know any birds who can do the moonwalk?
lol nope. my feet are stuck on the ground and to each other o.O goshdarn being made out of one piece of wood >_< has that nightingale been showing off again? :O

Do I owe you money? No I thought so.
...sure? :D lol no you don't ^_^

If you answered my questions you are the first AK to do so all the other only go about to page 3 then it gets moved to that one place left unanswered.
XD well i guess i'm trying hard to plow through them all ;)

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/6/2007 23:37:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 87
7/25/2007 18:10:00   
Brambleclaw

Have you read the Silverwing series?

Thanks for your Time! :)
Sin Cera,

~Brambleclaw

hey there! ^_^ i've been asked that before and i had never actually heard of it before XD so i guess the answer to your question would be no. hehe.

thanks for coming to visit me! ^_^

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/6/2007 23:37:49 >
AQ DF  Post #: 88
7/25/2007 18:19:22   
squirrel

Hey whats up SiLvErWiNg
nm squirrel ^_^ hey
this is like my 4th AK answering question forum
hehe
now for some questions

1. so how do u like being AK??
i like it :) despite the occasional chaos of releases and some unsavory things to deal with from time to time ^_^
2. what do u like to do as AK?
i like to just hang out and try to keep things running smoothly for everyone :)
3. what is ur favorite pet?
fuzzy puppies! :D cute kittens! :D a penguin might be cool too o.O
4. do u like answering questions
lol sure
5. u sure u like answering questions?
:O you question my answer?
6. how about now?
:P lol is this demonstrative of a point or a particular direction towards which you are pointing me?
7. now?
....rawr!
8. do u like pie?
<3 gekko :D
9. aight thats all the questions i guess have
hokay then ^_^
thanks for answering the questions
yup! :) see you later!

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/6/2007 23:43:39 >
DF  Post #: 89
7/25/2007 18:20:03   
Resolute

Hallo Ballo SiLvErWiNg!
Hallo Ballo Ghostbear! ^_^
That took a while to write your name. It takes much coordination....
XD yeah...that's why i just type "agwing" or "ag" or "silverwing" instead
So, why that color?
because...it's pretty? and silver would have been awful to see XD
Whats your opinion on spammers?
rawr! >_< they be makin' me fat! and they make life difficult for everyone unnecessarily :P
Any real life pets?
nope
Whats your opinion on The GhostBear?
Do you like writing?
yup!
Can you tell Artix it P.P.S instead of P.S.S! It seems you have it corrently..but Artix never listens...
XD i don't think he'll listen to me either
Favorite of the new iPod avatars?
hmm...i like a lot of them...do modified ones count? i like iPlunder a lot :) i was going to make an "iChomp" one but never got around to it. it was going to be with mrs. pacman XD
Speaking of iPods, you got an iPod?
teh classified.

lol yeah.

See you around! May your blades of locking say sharp, you anti-spam poision fresh, your daggers of deletion stay clean, and your staff of warning at top notch!
XD thanks ^_^ see you!
~GB5~

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/6/2007 23:45:57 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 90
7/25/2007 19:36:09   
green death

are you going to answer all my questions?
yuppers
geopetal or cysero?
lol both? :D
cheese cake or pie?
pie
why did you an become AK?
because they asked me to? o.O lol and because i wanted to help out ^_^
geopetal or artix or cysero?
lol all :D
why is your username silverwing?
because i couldn't think of anything else better :P and i like it ^_^
dsl or dile up?
dsl
XD
XD
what is the answer to the universe?
the answer to the universe depends on the question it asks o.O
why?
well answers are naturally dependent things and in order to achieve a certain level of cohesive coordination, one would naturally assume that one needs some coordination involved ;)

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/6/2007 23:49:58 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 91
7/25/2007 19:36:33   
Melkrin

Hello SiLvErWiNg I got a few (Actually a lot more then a few) questions.
heya Melkrin! ^_^
Have you ever seen me on the forums before and if so where?
yup :) i belive i saw you updating the lists for the treasure hunt ^_^ lol that was quite an endeavor keeping track of everyone :P

Do you like un-dead mutant ninja monkeys?
sure?

Can I PM you random spam?
lol you can. but let's not try to blow up my pm box :P

Will you change my title (Or whatever that thing under your name is) to Supreme Lord of Dragon Fable?
lol sorry but i have no powers over titles...i didn't even make my own XD

LOL Just kidding about that last question.....................unless you where going to actually do it............
o.O

I knew some one who went by the name of SilverWing on a different game so do you use this name anywhere other then DF?
lol nope. i don't really play any other games :D

If you could change one thing in AQ and one thing in DF what would they be?
hmm...i like AQ the way it is but i might like to try and integrate a bit more of the old humor back into it :) and perhaps a bit of movement (which we already know won't happen XD)
as for DF, i think there's already so much going on with it that i'm not sure...oh! wait! let's make skull staff prettier :D

Do you listen to 'Weird Al Yankovic'?
lol i've heard a couple of his songs

Do you enjoy being a AK?
yup :)

Will you change the color of my next question to Blue?
lol sure

If you could be any character from a cartoon what character would it be?
ooh tough one....i might have to get back to you on that one :P any cartoon? as of right now, i think that having jean grey's powers would be beyond awesome ^______^ but being a very high lvl shinigami has its advantages too :D

Do you like my sig?

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? OK never mind this question I saw it was answered on the first page so now I'm saving you time because you don't have to answer this question however because you are reading this it is using up that time so you are not actually saving time and now you are losing time and if you don't stop reading this right now it will take up to much of your time and the world will explode but you can't stop reading this cause your an AK so you have to read this just in case there was something bad in itnotthatIwouldputsomethingbadinapostImeanImnotabadpersonamI?
:O *mental spasm* lol well i read that entire thing if that's what it was asking...? and no, you're not a bad person.

And last but not least will you join a super secret club (Its so secret it doesn't really even exist) that is bent on destroying AE and taking over DF AQ and MQ.
lol. umm...who told you about my membership in that? :O my espionage is out!

no O:)

spoiler:

If the answer to the last question is yes then I will have to destroy you

:O

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/6/2007 23:55:31 >
DF  Post #: 92
7/25/2007 20:33:27   
hockeynerd19

Hey Silverwing.
heya ^_^
I only have a few questions:
ok :)
What do you love about dragonfable
i love the walk around (although it can get tedious at times and hard to load in warlic's area :P) and i love the looks of my character. i also enjoy the many additional elements that we seem to have discovered and lost over time XD
What do you love most about being an archknight and what is the most fun about it.
i really love just generally being able to help in a greater capacity than just bugging someone else about it. i really love hanging out with everyone :) (on the forums and on IRC)
Is locking threads a specialty or a hobby (lol good job with locking all the spam though. We all appreciate it)
lol thanks ^_^ it's just part of the job description i guess XD
How long ago were you made an ak.
about two years ago? :D

ohh! umm...about a month ago? recently

How long did it take you to answer this thread (i mean what was the date)
umm....>_< yeah...like a week later? O:)
Do you get paid for being an archknight.
only in snuggles...
Do you hate it when people make shortcut's on words like saying w8 a minute. That is so anoying since i'm slow with that stuff and it takes me a while to get that in my brain. It messes with my brain because i can think very very quick ( wow i just went against myself again). Saying df is ok because you see that everyday you go on forums. I can't stand the w8 or see ya l8r. It drives me bonkers *pulls hair*.
hehe. i agree with you. it can definitely short circuit my brain :P i also dislike l33t because it can take a while do figure out when you're running on three hours of sleep o.O
Have you every met Artix or Cysero or any of the staff and all of the mods other than seeing them on the computer (i mean have you ever met face to face, but i'm sure your not that dumb for me to tell you.Lol just kidding with you ).
nope :(
Oh and the most important question is do you like hockey and be honest and if so, who is your favourite player.
XD lol well i've seen it occasionally and i've liked it from what i've seen. gretsky :D
Thanks very much for answering my questions. You are honestly my favourite ak (no offence other ak's, i luv you guys too) and i'm sure you know that since i always think you are gonna be the one to lock the threads. [sarcasim]Not like you never lock any threads [/sarcasim]. But good job and keep up the good work.
awww ^_^ thanks! thanks for coming to visit me :)

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/6/2007 23:59:24 >

DF MQ  Post #: 93
7/25/2007 20:49:03   
Bobsmithjhon

!olleh
!ih >_< nottub tide eht dnif ot reverof em koot taht P: wow

?daer uoy nac
?uoy nac sey
do u like clocks?
sure :) they keep time...and confuse me when they run funny o.O...

whats ur favrote non-exisent creature?
hmmm i like dragons but i also like pegasuses, pegasi? mermaids are cool too :D *is such a dork* >_<
whats ur favrote non-exisent candy?
o.O uhh...i don't like it? :P
whats ur favrote non-exisent real life figment of your immaganation?
well, imagination is just fake. thusly, your question is a trick! you can't have a real part of a fake thing! :O
<.< 0.0 >.>
o.O O.o
(((((huggles)))))
*snuggles*
u alergic 2 shell fish?
nope
why is that shiny frog dancing in a tutu made of bacon?
because he ate the flying pig since he was jealous and wanted to fly too?
AWeeoooooooooooooooooooGAAAAAAAAA!
llllllllllllllEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOYYYYYYY!
whats your oppinion on the internet?
the interwebs be goot. very gootz.
whats up with &^$&^%&^$^%$&^$^%#&^%^%$&^%*&%$(&^T*&^*&&^)((_+)+_+*)(*)_(_+)_+()_&(*^*%%#!!$~
o.O is this an algorithm?

omg its donkey kong
where? :O

whats ur favorite bird?
probably of the raptor kind ^_^ some sort of falcon, like peregrine? or something bigger too....

like turtles
not particularly o.O

omg a cloud is attacking me run save your self!
:O *bashes cloud* that is not allowed! go away! >_< your job is to sit there and look pretty :P

Beepboopboop beepboopboop boopboop. Beepboopboop beepboopboop boopboop. Beep. Boop. Boop
Bop.
01000010-01100101-01100101-01110000-01100010-01101111-01101111-01110000-01100010-01101111-01101111-
01110000-00100000-01100010-01100101-01100101-01110000-01100010-01101111-01101111-01110000-01100010-
01101111-01101111-01110000-00100000-01100010-01101111-01101111-01110000-01100010-01101111-01101111-
01110000-00101110-00100000-01000010-01100101-01100101-01110000-01100010-01101111-01101111-01110000-
01100010-01101111-01101111-01110000-00100000-01100010-01100101-01100101-01110000-01100010-01101111-
01101111-01110000-01100010-01101111-01101111-01110000-00100000-01100010-01101111-01101111-01110000-
01100010-01101111-01101111-01110000-00101110-00100000-01000010-01100101-01100101-01110000-00101110-
00100000-01000010-01101111-01101111-01110000-00101110-00100000-01000010-01101111-01101111-01110000
aha! that's what blew up the size of the page! >_< rawr! i've edited it :D

byez
bye!

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/7/2007 1:11:16 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 94
7/25/2007 21:03:44   
djiredhadimo

hey, another one, it seem there's alot of new AK (or old AK that make there MtAK)
hehe yeah
anyway, be happy, this time i won't do stupid question like i did in the other thread ...maybe yes afterall...don't tell the other there's something here
thank you ^_^
1-In what contry do you live (not state/province, only contry)ok, i see in the other answer that you really don't want to say from which contry you come, but could you say from which continent you come atleast ?
classified :D
i come from 12 silver lane. wing province. silver person continent in silver winged persons land ^_^

2-How many language can you speak ?
umm....*counts* five?
3-What are they ?
silverish. wingish. gibberish. english. ....that only makes four! :O
but in actuality, i can speak english, french, latin, and then some other stuff :P

4-What's your favorite animal
fuzzy puppies and kitties :D penguins and big cats ^_^ wolves. cute and elegantly beautiful creatures generally (two different categories)
5-Do you have pets ? What are they ?
nope
6-Is it fun to be a AK ?
hehe it can be :) the most fun is actually when i just get to hang out with you guys and be a normal goofy forum member ^_^ ooh! that and hanging with the mods and other aks, they're just such an awesome bunch :D (and yes, you too jergal. because you will inevitably read this and then complain XD)
7-Why did you got SiLvErWiNg as a username ?
lol because i couldn't think of anything else? :D
8-Why did you put some letter in capital and not the other ?
because i was bored. lol no seriously. because i wanted to snazzy it up and had no other way o.O
9-I always ask this question, so don't ask anything : Do you think i'm crazy ? (PLZ, just answer. Anything that you ask can bring me big problems from the unicorn that live in my closet)
lol nah ^_^ you have a unicorn! :O that's so unfair >_<
10-Where did you take your avvy ?
lol i did a google search XD literally. and thought this one was pretty :D
11-Who asked you to become a AK ?
Reens
12-Did you see The Simpson The movie ? If yes, did you liked it ? If no, you should go see it now, don't even finish answering my question !
nope. in theory, of course. XD haha. but i really should do that before i get yelled at some more for being slow :P

13-Do you want some more question ? Do you want stupid question ?
lol um...i'm good...thanks :D that and you can no longer post o.O
~Dj~

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/7/2007 1:17:28 >

Post #: 95
7/25/2007 21:05:53   
cookies taste good

Hi!
hi!
1.do you like potatoes
yar. mr. potatohead is fun.
2.wanna join my army and destroy falconreach?
lol umm...i would but that might esplode the forums ;_; and then we'd have to clean it up and bug artix and staff to fix it...
3. say the first word that comes to mind
*blank* crickets. wow o.O is my brain boycotting? :P
potatoe
XD oh...this is where it starts XD
Clinton's first VP Dan Quail. elementary school spelling bee gone wrong XD "i'm sorry you got that wrong" "actually mr. vp, tomato has no e at the end...the fifth grader is right" XD oh man...gotta love that guy.

apple

T.V
screen
me
you
videogames
melee

4.^&)!%6*0!5&^$*^)(%^$^@!~+_&&$=-^^%$&$ (trans:i like potatoes)
didn't i already answer this? o.O

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/7/2007 1:24:51 >

"Then listen up! When I joined the core we didn't have any fancy shmancy tanks... we had sticks! 2 sticks and a rock for the whole platoon, and we had to share the rock! Buck up boy, your one very lucky marine. "
DF  Post #: 96
7/25/2007 22:59:29   
sir death

silver i have three questions
hello sir death. i have three answers. i sincerely hope they match.
do you like pie?
your contest entry was funny :) the only thing that i would recommend is to try and clean up the graphics a bit as well as to perhaps consider using some other NPC since twilly is the one getting punted hehe. 7/10?
can you look at my avatar entry in the creativity contest 2007 and rate it? (1-10) Link to pic: avvy entry
sure we can be friends :)
do you want to be fwends?
<3 gekko! :D paepae!

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/7/2007 1:27:31 >

Sig blown away:
Advertisements are not allowed
DF  Post #: 97
7/25/2007 23:19:36   
Seedling

Hiho SiLvErWiNg!
hello sEEdling!

Does ur name remind you of a *certain* bat colony off a book? I loved the book
lol don't know the book but sure? :D

Pie or Pae
<3 gekko. paepae!

pets?
none :(

Wh@7 13 Ur 0p1n10n 0n m3 L@ngu@g3?
y0ur l@ngu@g3 hur7s m@h 3y3s.

Favorite Mod?
<3 them all :D

I know this is alot to ask,but can I be a "Member"? I really want that title.
lol sure :D nice choice ^_^
Hiho SiLvErWiNg!
hi ^_^ and no. i don't pull threads :P err...i mean sleds >_<

Does ur name remind you of a *certain* bat colony off a book? I loved the book
lol um....deja vu? *clicks fastforward :D*

Pie or Pae

pets?

Wh@7 13 Ur 0p1n10n 0n m3 L@ngu@g3?

Favorite Mod?

I know this is alot to ask,but can I be a "Member"? I really want that title.

Say "Yes" for me to repeat all of this 13x

Silverwing or GreyBack?
silverwing :D

Have a nice day.
you too!

See you.
bye!

Cya.
bye!

Ill talk to you later mkay?
sure :)

Bye
bye!

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/7/2007 1:31:25 >
Post #: 98
7/25/2007 23:23:37   
King Twig

hi!!!!
hi!!!!

do You have wings?????
surely

can you fly?????
except when i've eaten too much spam o.O then i is teh fat :P

do you like pie
<3 gekko

do you have any favorite show????
i like friends a lot ^_^

how desperate are you to use your powers and make people to get in trouble
:O not at all! i only disturb those who would disturb the peace of others...
do you like being an ak
yup

do you play dragon fable??? or just aq?
i play both :)

Favorite song????
lol a lot...too many :P

Are you gonna ban mee????
XD why would i do that? o.O we don't do that without very good reasons ;)

Are You Evil Am i EVIL???????!!!
nope

Sushi ?
sure
Nachos???
sure

well thats all for now But i PROMISE .........I"LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*cough* *dies*
lol ok ^_^ don't die! :O then you won't be back and you'll have broken your promise ;)

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/7/2007 1:34:03 >
Post #: 99
7/26/2007 0:02:05   
Llong Jjohn Killer

Eh, I've seen you around the DF GGD, but I never saw your MtAK thread, so I guessed i missed it. I looks like I was wrong.
hehe hey ^_^ that's where i spend the majority of my time but i also go to other places :) like NH and other various forums ^_^
Well, as I can see, you didn't have your AQ or DF charatcer pages linked on your profile. So, out of curiosity, can I see them, please?
:D they are teh classified ^_^
Which is your favorite AQ and DF weapon? As for mine, my favorite would have to be the AQ Banisher Scythe (If you don't have it, just look at my charatcer page.) and the DF Dragon Head Blade.
hehe i got banisher scyteh for a while but i sold it again. i'm a rares collector of sorts hehe. i <3 my auaxe. and i like my doom wep enough in DF i guess, but i'm not fanatical or anything (i would be, but it's just darn ugly o.O)
Would you consiter my AQ house to be pretty well guarded? (The only two reason why I have the Crystal Hound Guard is because I like it's looks, and I would except people to waste Mana on it, then get beaten by the rest of my guards.)
XD not at all...i only have the original guard dog...
Mythbusters fan? If so, what is your favorite myth?
ooh! :D yah. the hindenburg one was fun when they blew up the model...
Do you expect that being an ArchKnight would be fun? In fact, did you expect becoming an ArchKnight at all?
hehe i like hanging out with everyone and helping out, so i guess in a way i did expect it.
the first time around, i was very honored to be an AK since i was actually part of the first generation of AKs; i filled the void that spelly left when she got modified, so i guess in a way i sorta was a natural successor to her spot.
the second time around, i was completely surprised to be reakified.

i guess akification was never something that i expected, always something that i am very grateful for and work hard to earn :)

Alright, I'm done. Hope answering all of these questiosn isn't too big of a headache.
hehe thanks ^_^ see you around! (it wasn't a headache at all)

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 8/7/2007 1:38:25 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: (You're at page 7, post 162)=AK= Meet the ArchKnight! ~*~*~SiLvErWiNg~*~*~ STORAGE for answering
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition