Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Meet The ArchKnights- AK for this Week: Coronet! ¤Finished!¤

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> Meet The ArchKnights- AK for this Week: Coronet! ¤Finished!¤
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/15/2005 23:39:47   
Coronet
Chibi Coronet

This is a spinoff of the Meet the Mods thread. You can fire questions to the ArchKnight of the week. The purpose of this thread is to allow the public to learn a little bit more about us and to realize we are quite human!

Here are the ArchKnights and the boards that they patrol:
Accipitris - OOC board
Afina - Clans and RP
Ancient One - Help and Support
Chii - We're Not Quite Sure, Yet
Coronet - Encyclopaedia
Dadric - OOC board -Resigned
DarkForest - General Game Discussion
Durroth - Help and Support
Jergal - Encyclopedia
KazgrothX - Help and Support
Killer - RP
Pzycho - OOC Board
Sarah_Renee - General Game Discussion
Smashycomman - Gallery of Creative Adventurers
Spellfire - Strategy and Ratings
talwraith - Suggestions
Tharg Bloodaxe - Legends & Lore
The One Wolf - Suggestions
Wallo - Encyclopedia

Anyway, as you can tell, I'm your hostess, per se, for the week. If you're wondering why we're here, it's because I can only edit your posts here. ^-^;
Let the questioning commence! ^-^
Look for Text In This Colour to know it's me!

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/22/2005 23:00:25 >
AQ  Post #: 1
5/15/2005 23:40:35   
spellfire77
Mistress of Magic

Ok now I get to question you XD
Indeed. ^-^

Favorite Movie?
Would you believe... none? I have seen so few movies that actually stick in my head long enough. I'd be lucky if I could remember whether I've even seen a particular film or not.

Do you like to read?
I love to read books.

Favorite Genra of books?
Anything, really. Preferably fiction, of course.

Do you like Sci-Fi/Fantasy?
I like both.

Have you even read any of the Dragon Lance or Forgotten Realms series?
Neither, actually.

Huggles or Snuggles?
Both work. ¤snuggles Spelleh¤

*Snugglehuggles ChibiCoronet later*

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 0:47:26 >
AQ  Post #: 2
5/15/2005 23:50:23   
Strong Bad

*Sigh* Ok, time to ask the ArchKnight Chibi of Lore, was it?
My title is on the page... it's Chibi ArchKnight of Lore... <_<

Coke or Pepsi products?
I despise soda with perhaps every ounce of my being. Well, not really. But I hate drinking soda. Have only drunk it once a long time ago.

Do you have any idea why I named myself "strongbad338"?
My guess would be that it involves Homestar Runner. The number is beyond my knowledge, really. ^-^;

Do you like cheese sandwiches?
Yes.

What is your favorite food?
Cantaloupe.

What are you hoping to accomplish on AQ/Battleon Forums in the next year?
In the next year? Um... do a good job in my job? That's pretty much it, really. ^-^;

Do you have a favorite weapon in AQ? If so, what is it?
Siren Spear.

Where were you on August 23rd, 1872?!?!(ignore this if you don't find it humorous :P)
I find it random, which makes it humourous in some aspect, but not enough for me to understand.

What on earth is that person/elf thing in your avatar?!
Currently, that's a human. It's Cornet, the main character from Rhapsody.

Do you have any hobbies? If so, what hobbies do you have?
RPing, Modding (this isn't my first job, actually), Reading, Playing Video Games, Going to School, and working on projects for M&A.

Very important question, in case I'm ever able to edit others posts, whats the color code for that red you used for your name in the list of ArchKnights? I have to know!
I think it was CC0000. I picked it from the list of colours they give you.

*Starts to talk in a stupid, goofy voice* Uh, can I be an ArchKnight of somewheres too?!*goes back to normal, strongbad like voice* Just foolin ^_^.
Probably not. We're kinda plenty in ArchKnights already, really... <_<

Thats all for now...For now... Commence the golden editing of other peoples posts!
EDIT:Whoops! Forgot something! *Snuggleswuggleshuggles Coronet, knocking into Spellfire at the same time* Man I've been clumsy today...
¤snuggles strongbad¤

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 0:52:19 >
Post #: 3
5/15/2005 23:51:26   
Tharg Bloodaxe
Helpful!

Ug der, liddul humie.
Ug der indeed, mine Orcish friend.

Are chibeez veree throquurz?
Chibis aren't tasty... <_<

Wut uzg lat frum?
I hail from the land known as New England.

Lat gud or nub?
I THINK I'm good... <_<

Wut are lat? A clomp'r? A kwak? A magi?
I'll vote kwak, as that seems more like what I guess I am... <_< BLECH! I just called myself a priest... @-@
I'm more of a Shaman/thief type, really. Or, as you would say, Shaman/Sneek'r.

Wut iz lat faybrit dush frum Dee arg Dee?
Verdigris Tsunami is an awesome spell, but that's Epic. I'd say, if I had to choose one, it'd have to be Chain Lightning. You can NEVER go wrong with Chain Lightning.

Wut about wepun?
Eh, from some d20 book, I found the Saintie, which is a one-handed Spear that had a guard on it. I think it did about as much damage as a Short Spear, and as an added bonus increased your AC by 1 with a +1 dodge bonus. Or some bonus like that. It was either the stackable bonus or a bonus that isn't Armour or Shield.
If we have to go with the standard DnD weapons, though, it'd be the Longspear. I'm one of the few in our crew who's a fan of Reach.

Du lat lyke uzul?
¤spurts random Kobold speech in an attempt to confuse Tharg and get away with not answering the question¤
Or I'll return and answer the question... <_< I don't mind green, I mean, my personage's hair colour is green, but I myself would prefer Naturally Blue hair. But that's getting aside. I have no qualms with Green, but I don't particularly fancy it. ^-^

Wunt sum orc lub? *toothy grin*
It's certainly a new frontier for me to explore, but how about we just stick with a snuggle? ¤snuggles Tharg¤

Gug'ye, liddul humie!
Goodbye indeed. ^-^

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 1:28:13 >

"Have dream, have hope. Have sword, have everything." - Orcish saying
AQ  Post #: 4
5/16/2005 6:12:38   
Beastslayer

Right Coronet, I have a few questions to ask you that I don't know, and eager to find out...^_^
Fire away! ^-^

Anyway, The thing I don't get, is that how do you have so much knowledge over AQ in...less than 1 month of joining the forum? Do you just play alot, or read alot of people's posts etc?
I get this question A LOT, strangely. Well, for one thing, part of my knowledge comes from the fact that I joined the Forums 11 days after I created an account, so I already had an advanced knowledge of the game prior to coming to the forums. I was, by that time, level Fifty or Forty summat, as I had reached level 40 itself in 1-2 days, along with getting that entire blasted Blade of Awe... ¬¬.
A majority of my knowledge comes from strict dissections of the game's mechanics. As a member of M&A, I've done a lot of work with Algorithms and Mechanics and Processes which are used throughout RPGs, and how to dissect how things work. This is, for instance, how I identified the mechanics to how Zadd's Golem Summoning worked.
Due credit cannot escape being given, of course. Aside from a few occasions where I learn something from the posts in Q&A themselves, I'd have to say the single biggest source of info I've used would be your sticky, BeastSlayer. ^-^ It's from there that I learned the formulae that I keep end up shoving into peoples faces because they don't know how to read your sticky. ^-^;

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? *Runs off after that*
Fairly Young. <3

What do you like about AQ?
Customizability, to quote mehself in meh profile. I like the large selection of items and armours, and that despite the fact that everybody else decides to be a carbon copy of one another, I can be different and still be successful. Hence the stories of the Aqua/CrystalMagic/IceKatana beating down Plasma Dragons. Not something you see too often, but it's fun. ^-^

Your hobbies?
RPing, Modding (this isn't my first job, actually), Reading, Playing Video Games, Going to School, and working on projects for M&A.

Later Coronet.
Au revoir! ^-^

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 7:27:05 >

Your account is hacked by someone? Click here to solve this problem!
Post #: 5
5/16/2005 6:48:19   
Hero of Winds

Hola, Coro.
Hola, Hero!

Is there a lot of pressure in running the encyclopedias?
A lot less than one would imagine, at least in the current scheme of things, anyway. There's a major benefit from the fact I loaded up 45 different weapon articles for us, 40 of which were done before I even became a Sage. In comparison to, say, work in GGD, Encyclopaedic work is quite a breeze. Though, sometimes, I forget to spell-check an entry, and end up with an undead that slaps people with its sword rather than slashes... >_>

Pizza, burgers or nachos?
Eweh.

Who is more ebil: Zorbak, Twig or Morgul?
Morgul is just a necromancer. Twig is awesome. Zorbak is also awesome, but he definitely wins the Ebil Award.

May I Kokirisnuggle you?
Sure! ^-^

*does so anyway*
¤ish Kokirisnuggled¤

Assuming you're a lady, do you think men who can show their feminine side are more attractive to the female gender?
Well, depends. This case is true when the men who DON'T show their feminine side are complete jerks to other people. But sometimes, there can be a manly-man who is quite attractive.
^-^;

If you could give me any good title besides the one I have now, what would it be?
Hm... I dunno. Your current one is pretty snazzlin' good. I'm not too good with titles, so if the job was left to me, you'd probably end up with summat blind like "Helpful Green Kokiri Kid!".
@-@

Which webcomic do you like best: 8-bit Theatre, VGCats or other (name it)
Other. Specifically, Dominic Deegan. The URL should be easy to find. I love that comic. I like 8-bit and VGC, but not as much as Dominic Deegan. ^-^

Fave non-anime cartoon?
It's been SOOOO long since I've seen a non-anime cartoon. We used to get free cable, paid for by the previous owners of our house, but they took that away. I haven't seen a cartoon in quite some time, to be honest.
Oh, wait, I do know the answer! Rocko's Modern Life! The best show in existence! "The house was made of Healthy Snacks." "No, it was made of Pizza!" "Healthy Snacks!" "Pizza!" "Healthy Snacks!" "Pizza!" "You're both wrong! It was made of fishsticks!" XD

I heard you despise soda. I do to! What IS your favorite thing to drink, then?
Papaya Milk. Nothing can beat its goodness. ^-^

Wanna hear my evil laugh?
Is it better than Ganondorf's?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!
Not too shabby! Better than "Fu fu fu!" at any rate... <_<

Okay, I'm done now. *Kokirisnuggles teh Coro byebye*
¤snuggles Hero¤

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 7:38:06 >

AQ  Post #: 6
5/16/2005 11:17:00   
vampireofdarkness

*waves at Coronet*
¤waves to vampireofdarkness¤

Do you have a special talent?
I'm not sure what really classifies as a special talent. I have the powers of optimism, sometimes, though, if that counts... <_<

Who is your favorit NPC?
Hm... another difficult question... I'd probably say... Captain Rhubarb. Not only because Pirates are awesome, but because he gave me Guardian-Only quests while I was still an adventurer. That's an interesting fact about Multi-Quest that not many people realized.

Can I get a poke?
Will a prod do? ¤prods vampireofdarkness¤

bye
Au revoir! ^-^

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 12:35:25 >

My level 99 Spellcaster
Post #: 7
5/16/2005 11:25:11   
=Max=

Highlow (A strange way to say hello)
I actually know someone who uses that same greeting. Except for him, it's "Hi-Low!", "Hi" translating to both its common definition and "High", as taken from, say, Hi-Jump.

I've seen you around (alot) have you seen me around?
I've seen you around, especially in OOC.

Is it fun being an AK? Can you tell me about what you do and stuff?
It can be fun. Really, I'm not much of an AK right now, so much as a Sage of Lore. Supposedly, that'll change soon.
I update the Encyclopaedia. I delete spam that occasionally arises. I also get to shout "Dibs!" and make fun of Wallo for being really slow. ^-^

(Mutter.)-Wallo

Favorite animal?
I think I'll cheat my way out of thinking a real answer to this and just leave it at "Human". We are of the Animal Kingdom, after all. <_<
Eh, really, too many to count. Let's just leave it at... Koala Bear.

Favorite band?
¤shrugs¤ Not too sure.

Huggles, snuggles, Vephuggles, or HugglesnuggleVephuggles? (Vephy and I made up Vephuggles. We keep each other from getting bored :P)
I've had Vephuggles before. Amidst many other type of -uggles from Vepheh. But, I like tacklesnuggles. Those are always fun. ^-^

How is my VGCattish sig?
It's good, I s'pose. I'm not much good at rating or commenting on sigs. I'm still working on my own.

I'll be back!
See you then, then! ^-^

< Message edited by wallo -- 5/16/2005 18:38:32 >

AQ  Post #: 8
5/16/2005 12:19:43   
bali
Helpful

aloha :p!
Hola! ^-^

I don't have some questions actually, I just wanted to say heya :p
I see...

But I'll come up with some, just for the fun of it, but I'm not in an inspirational mood, so don't expect to much :p here we go;
Shoot. ^-^

Did you just think "I never expect much from you :p" ? :p
Nope.

If you didn't, are you thinking it now? :p
Nope.

Do I annoy you on irc sometimes/most of the times/never ? :p
Occasionally, but not much beyond your constant tongue.

Do I type this ":p" to much ? :p
Yes would be an understatement.

If you could change one major thing in AQ, what would it be?
Rare sellbacks would NEVER increase. That'd be my change.
Oh, and you missed a ":p".

I guess that's it :p
Thanks for the questions!

oh one more: Did you expect more from me? :p
Nope. ^-^

Ok then, bubyez CC ! :p
Au revoir! ^-^

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 12:44:09 >

AQ  Post #: 9
5/16/2005 12:23:48   
Ollierulez1
I poke badgers with spoons.

Hello.
Hola! ^-^

Snuggle?
¤snuggles Ollie¤ Hope you don't mind me just calling you Ollie. ^-^

Whats ya real name?
V.

Do you have any siblings? If yes, what are their name?
Nope.

Same with pets.
Nope.

mmmmm......pie.
Pie > Cake, but Ice-Cream Cake > Pie.

What do you think of my Title?
I wonder whether you've actually gotten close enough to a badger with a spoon before having the creature maul you to death. I mean, haven't you read the Redwall series? Those creatures are VICIOUS!

Am i the ultimate ruler of the universe?
Not my universe.

BOW AT MY FEET PUNY HUMAN!
I'm a Ionoavi, not a Human... <_<

*Ahem*

If a flying sheep, A fire breathing cow, A Pig with a bomb on its back And a Duck that shoot lasers got in a fight, Who would win?
(The bomb. - Jergal)
*poke with metal spoon.*
Sheep. Nothing beats sheep. Because they explode when you press Space Bar. Really big explosions, too.

*poke with plastic spork*
Sporks are awesome. But that hurt compared to the spoon... <_<

Which Felt nicest?
Spoon.

Ever poked a badger with a spoon?
I've never even seen a real live badger before.

*Achoo*
Gesundheit, or however thou shouldst spell it.

Woop woop woop woop woop woop!

Boop!

Am I very annoying with all these 'questions'
Nope. I like questions. ^-^

Why cant i think of anything else to say???
I ask myself that question a lot in these situations.

Bye.
Au revoir! ^-^

Wait! If George bush, Tony blair, Saddam husain, Osama bin laden And the new pope got in a fight, Who would win?
(The bomb. - Jergal)
Hah! Go Political/Religious Ignorance! I know so little about those people that I don't care! That, and I have no idea.

*Bye bye Coronet snuggle*
¤snuggles Ollie g'bye¤

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 12:48:40 >
AQ  Post #: 10
5/16/2005 12:30:55   
ftfox

Hi Coronet!
Hi ftfox! ^-^

Do you like Moglin? (moglin tastes like chicken)
I like Moglins, but I don't like eating them... <_<

Have you met any of the other AKs IRL?
Nope. I haven't met anyone else in Battleon period in real life.

Do you play AQ alot? (if you play AQ at all)
Yes and no. Depends on the timing.

If so, what was your fav war that you hav helped in?
Not sure, really. I didn't help too much in the wars. I liked Dragons Gone Wild because I got Kai's Draco Axe there, as well as many levels for him, though. I suppose that'll work.

If you could give moglins chainsaws, would you?
I'd rather give them DWeird's Arcane Chainsaw... <_<

what is your fav weapon?
¤points at an above answer¤

If you could visit any place on earth were would it be?
Finland.

Hot dogs or moglin dogs (hot dog made of moglins)?
Neither. But if I had to choose, probably a plain hot dog with lots of relish.

Pizza or ice cream?
Ice Cream!

What is your lest fav weapon in AQ?
Blade of Awe. The rattin' weapon nearly made me not become a Guardian. It is, without equal, the one weapon I despise more than anything else. Yes, even more than the Darkbow.

what was your lest fav war that you hav helped in?
Dunno, really. I have no reason to dislike a war, so most of them really rank equally.

Um...thats all I can think of so Bye!
Au revoir! ^-^

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 15:37:22 >
AQ  Post #: 11
5/16/2005 12:38:52   
skyboy59

Will you marry me? :D (well... probably not lol)
*jumps on Skyboy's head*

Nope. ^_~

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 15:37:45 >
AQ  Post #: 12
5/16/2005 12:58:20   
Doctor Zhivago
Professor of Ratings

Hiya, Coro!
Hola, Zhivago!

Hmm... first things first, since you game, do have any experience with Earth Bound, Ogre Battle, Skies of Arcadia or Fire Emblem? Cookies for you if you do!
Earth Bound was fun! Though, I recently learned about a variety of weapons which I only have a 1/128 chance of getting from particular enemies, so I must search for these...
Ogre Battle is one of my most favourite TRPG series. Ogre Battle 64 was especially a nice catch. Atlus makes the best games. It's a shame they only make some 20 copies period of each...
I've only played the 5th Fire Emblem, Thracia 776 or summat like that, and I can say that I really liked it. The series in itself interests me, but I haven't the resources to get ALL of them... ¬¬
I've seen Skies of Arcadia in stores, but not played it.

If you could go to any place in the world, what would it be? Sky's the limit!
Finland.

If a thousand monkeys with a thousand typewriters could eventually type the complete works of Shakesphere, how many monkeys and typewriters for the entirety of bad fanfiction on the net?
3 monkeys on a single typewriter could work.

Is there anything that you <3 more than The Sneak?
I do <3 Sneaks a whole bunch. They're just TOO cute! ¤melts into an empassioned sigh pond'ring the cuteness of Sneaks¤
But... something I perhaps <3 more than Sneaks? Kirby.

Books, books... have you ever read any of the Ender or Dune books? Just curious.
Nope.

On another note, have you ever played Magic: The Gathering? I'm wondering if I'm the only M:TGer here sometimes...
I've seen cards... <_<

*Randomly snugglehuggles Coro for no reason*
¤snuggles Zhivago¤

If you could meet one person in history, who would that person be?
Not really too sure. I'm not much of a history buff, and the people I DO know are people I'm not wholly interested in meeting, really.

Have you ever played any musical instruments? If so, which ones?
I had to play the Recorder once as a requirement for Grade School, but that wasn't even close to real music. Aside from that, nope.

Finally, the ultimate question: what came first, the chicken or The Sneak?
Birds came from Reptiles, but I think the Archaeopteryx probably came before the Sneak did.

Welp, that's about all for now. I can't stay away from these topics for too long, though, so you just may see me around... *Byesnuggles Coro*
Au revoir, Zhivago! ¤snuggles Zhivago¤

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 15:44:53 >
AQ  Post #: 13
5/16/2005 13:00:25   
Kodi

Hiya! *snuggles*
¤snuggles Kodi¤

Can I get a snuggle.. please?
¤snuggles Kodi again¤

Thank you! ^^

Where'd you learn orcish?
I didn't. I guessed on more than half of those, and surprisingly, I only guessed wrong on two of them (well, I didn't guess on the one which I responded to in random Kobold gibberish).

quote:

Let's just leave it at... Koala Bear.

Kodi is now known as Koala_Bear

Bye! *nuzzles*
¤snuggles Koala_Bear¤

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 15:46:24 >
Post #: 14
5/16/2005 13:01:31   
Reens

Hi ChibiCoronet! *squeeee!*
Hola, Reens! ^-^

How are your enjoying your Sageness/AK'ness?
Very much. It's nice to have work to do, and compared to work at HyperSpace, it's a LOT more relaxing. Probably because people are a lot nicer... ¬¬

How come you got off so easy in Tharg's questions, hmmm? I mean..I could understand yours!
Luck? I dunno. As I told Kodi, I guessed on most of them. I realized AFTER I answered them all that "Lat" meant "You", though... <_<

Do you have a base in tabletop D&D? If so...what preference?
I play DnD, but I'm not sure what you mean by base... ^-^;

Is random good? I mean is it better to row a lizard or drive a kumquat?
It's better to drive a kumquat, unless the lizard is Pae the Gecko... <_<

*snuggles teh SageChibiCoronetAK!*
¤snuggles teh SnuggleKittyReensMod¤

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 15:48:54 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
5/16/2005 14:44:09   
Seahawk

Hiya Coronet!

Not really a question, but....

quote:

Sheep. Nothing beats sheep. Because they explode when you press Space Bar. Really big explosions, too.

Nothing beats sheep? Bah. I have but two words for you: Concrete Donkey

True indeed. Nothing trounces the Concrete Donkey. NOTHING.

(Unless of course you're refering to some OTHER exploding sheep, in which case you may have no idea what I'm talking about...)

-SeaHawK-

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 15:50:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
5/16/2005 16:00:26   
The Drifter

What's your opnion on root beer?
It's a soda, thus I don't like it. Even if I've never tried it.

Are you seeing the new star wars movie?
Probably, but not any time soon.

How often do you play aq itself?
Depends, really. Once a day, maybe ½-4 hours each day. It varies.

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 16:14:37 >

DF  Post #: 17
5/16/2005 16:06:35   
h4rold
Mmmm, I wuv fish!

do you like pie?
Yesh. ¤points to an above response¤

if yes, what kind of pie?
Pumpkin Pie, for now.

what's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Hm... good question... let me ponder... Fever Pitch.

can I borrow $20 bucks? its for something important, like really important
If you can actually find me when I have money on me, I suppose I could lend it to you... <_<

do you know the way to san jose?
I don't even know where san jose is.

if yes, are peanuts provided?
Not too sure, to be honest. ^-^;

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 16:24:20 >

AQ MQ  Post #: 18
5/16/2005 16:13:55   
tyty_pretzel
Banned

Hiya Cora!
Hola, pretzel!

*puggles?*
¤snuggles¤

Do you like pwetzels?
Yes, but I like the doughy giant ones more than the brittle small ones.

Wit or witout cheese?
I have never tried pretzels with Cheese...

favowite book/aufor?
Couldn't answer that. As much as I love to read, my taste shifts too often for me to settle on a specific book or author.

Favoite food?
Cantaloupe.

Snack?
Still Cantaloupe.

Well I guess that all note:everything is in a little kid voice.

Biya!
tyty_pretzel
the pretzel stealer,muahahahaha
Au revoir! ^-^

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 16:27:43 >
AQ  Post #: 19
5/16/2005 17:06:49   
Firelight12

Hi Coronet! *snuggle*
I have mysteriously spawned an A in my name... <_< ¤snuggles Firelight¤

So, do u like chocolate?
Yes.

Favorite Resturant?
I prefer home cooking, really, be it my own, from Mr. Makwell, or from a friend.

Where would u be without AQ?
Probably in Gunbound or in HyperSpace.

I assume u have made many new freinds on AQ?
Indeedy-do! I have made many, many new friends. ^-^

Is being an ArchKnight fun?
Eh, again, I don't do much as an ArchKnight, so I can't really answer that question.

Have u read and/or watched LoTR? I luv those movies...
Watched. Haven't gotten a chance to read the books.

Do you like all the uggling?
Yesh.

Do you play ANY sports? and if so, got a fav?
I do Physical Education, but I don't do any organized sports. Archery's my favourite sport, and I'm pretty good at it.

Do you like being an AK?
Yeh.

Favorite Game System?
The only one I myself own is a PS2, so I'd probably have to work with that. I've played other systems at friend's houses.

I see u don't like soda! Wow amazing, i thought EVERYONE except me liked soda! Most ppl think im wierd, i prefer special. Not a question, but i had to say that.
Heh, one would be surprised how many things random people share in common online. ^_~

What other games have u been a mod for?
SubSpace Continuum, specifically in the zone "HyperSpace". It's kinda dead, right now, though... ¬¬

Do you believe the cow actually jumped over the moon?
Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. ^_~

Do you have a favorite NPC and mod?
NPC is, as mentioned, Rhubarb, if I had to pick one. All the mods are awesome, so I can't really think of one as being the true favourite because I wuv them all.
^-^

Bye bye now! *gives Coronet 1 big super snuggle*
Au revoir! ^-^ ¤snuggles Firelight¤

Very well, i have spelled out the full name WO the A k?

< Message edited by Firelight12 -- 5/16/2005 17:17:05 >
AQ  Post #: 20
5/16/2005 17:23:16   
ele

Hi Coronet
Hola, ele!

Do you like to snuggle people?
It's fun, unless they're covered in spikes.

Do you speak or know french?
I say "Au revoir" a lot, and occasionally "Adieu", but aside from that, not really. I take Spanish Class. ^-^;

Why are you a chibi archknight and not only archknight?
Why not? ^_~

Can I have a snuggle?
¤snuggles ele¤

What class would you like to be?(can be a class that dont existe)
The Aeolus Knight class from my suggestions thread would be really nice. Or, most preferably, something along the style of an Ogre Battle Valkyrie. Those are fun.

What your favorite games?
So many that it's difficult to choose a particular group. I'll just rattle off the first 10 or so names that come to mind: Chrono Trigger, Growlanser Series, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy IV, Seiken Densetsu III, Phantom Brave, Disgaea, La Pucelle Tactics, Ogre Battle 64, Earthbound.

What your favorite armor in AQ?
Flight Armour or Aqua. I really like them both a lot, but I use Flight Armour a lot more often.

Do you have a personnal weapons?(like arcane chainsaw)
I'm not a staff member, so no. ^-^;

Which race would you like to be?
Human, but if I had to choose something non-human, I'm really fond of the Ionoavi.

Do you like to have one NPC?
If I had an NPC, it'd be something from the Aeolus Knight suggestion.

If so what would he/she look like?
See above plug.

Why do you like chibi?
Because I'm short... ¬¬

What would you do for a cookie?
Ask Mr. Makwell to move the safe from in front of the cookie jar, and then raid it.

What your favorite cookie flavor?
Double Chocolate, or some variant where the cookie is chocolate with chocolate chips. ^-^

Do you like people that do alot of error when typing?
Unless you're Dav (STFY, hehe...), I really get irked at incompetent typing skills that result in absolute HORRID typing. But if it's understandable and I can read it without killing my brain, or you're Dav, then I don't mind. ^-^

Last question:
What the best game and book you played and read?
Game is probably a tie between FFVI, CT, and SD3. Book... can't really answer that. ^-^;

*Snuggle coronet*

thx and au revoir.
Au revoir! ^-^ ¤snuggles ele¤

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 17:37:16 >
AQ  Post #: 21
5/16/2005 17:27:22   
Destined Darkness

*Snuggle*
¤snuggles DD¤

Do you know any mods or people on the Forums Personally? ¬¬
Nope

How do you make this thing? ¬¬ (Paste...)
Alt Code 0172.

You played a PS2?
God. I'm behind... maybe I should keep up with anything besides... Xbox live... and... SNES...¬¬
Eh, I'm just more late.

When did you become an Aeolus Knight?
About the time I created the class.

Do you know my REAL name?
Nope.

Have you gotten a MSN or AIM or Yahoo yet?
Nope.

*Sunggles Coronet for no reason at all*
¤snuggles DD¤

Do you have a Fluffy Tail or Squirrly wrath?
Neither.

*I'm the lord and master... You all are [insert insult here]...
Worship me... or I'll stab your eyes till ya bleed... I'm the lord and master...* Foamy!

Who's you favorite Forum Goer?
Don't really have one. Too many to choose from, and there are a lot more of them than just Mods, seeing as they include the Mods.

Do you know what "Haiironotenshi" means? It'll represent you perfectly fine... MUFWAFWA...
Guardian Angel. I knew that off the top of my head, too, without looking it up. ^-^ .... actually... it means "Fallen Angel..."
Ok, so maybe I was wrong. ^-^;
*Gos back into Dwelling of [insert manga related thing here] *Snuggle wuggle*
¤snuggles DD¤

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/18/2005 15:57:55 >

... Pleh. My Post count went down by 2000. How nice.
Post #: 22
5/16/2005 17:37:17   
Strong Bad

Ooh shiny :P. Thanks, I didn't think to scroll down, silly me. Time for more questioning!
Fire away!

Ok, after the weapon question, do you have a favorite Stat, Armor, Shield, Pet, Guest, and Spell? If so, what are they?
Stat would be Dexterity. Armour is covered up there. Shield would probably be the shiny Crystal Magic. Pet and Guest I'm not too sure of. Spell would be Earth Rage. It may not be my element, but it sure as hejudas is fun! ^-^

Not really a question but... The 338 is to ensure I get that username, I put in hundreds of variations of Strongbad, including Str0ngb@d, on runescape, I finally tried Strongbad338, it worked. So, whenever I need a username, Strongbad338 is it. Hey I do have a question on this subject, can the S in my name be capitalized? At the time of making this username/forum account, I never used the shift button.
Not something I can change. ^-^;

Do you go to school? If so, Middle School, High School, or College?
High School, Sophomore.

Do you enjoy having us little people here on the forums? Oh, I already know the answer to that...
Sizewise, I'm probably smaller than y'all... ¬¬

Do you remember Super Mario 64? That was a good game...
Never played it myself. Seen it on my friend's shelf, though.

What sports do you play, and which one is your favorite?
Didn't I answer this question already? o-O

I heard your name comes from a thing called Rhapshady, what is this?
The game you're thinking of is Rhapsody, but that's for my Avatar, Cornet. I'm Coronet. Which may have been her actual name. Her Japanese name could've been translated to English either way, really.
Coronet came from an RP. A friend of mine got the name from a Cute Fusionist that he found in Phantom Brave. She's his favourite character. The name saw circulation through a few RPs. While pondering a name for my character in Battleon, I went through some of the names we used, and chose Coronet. I hadn't gotten my last name, Lazrina, yet. Lazrina came from the Periodic Table. Kudos if you know how.

What are those signs you put around the snuggles?! They look like X's, but they have tiny circles in the middle, where the lines meet.
They're an ASCII code. I decided to diverge from the popular asterisk. ^-^

What was/is your favorite subject in school? I myself find math quite interesting.
Varies. I have no particular strong suits, but no real weak suits, either.

Any idea what the next Meet The ArchKnight will be? If so, do you mind telling/dropping a hint?
Seeing as they happen once a week... <_<
Eh, lemme rephrase that:Any idea on who the next ArchKnight we can question will be?

That would be all, again, for now...For now...(man I love saying that...)

Au revoir, again! ^-^

< Message edited by strongbad338 -- 5/16/2005 18:13:08 >
Post #: 23
5/16/2005 17:41:29   
Lego3400
Sage of Time

Hi Coronet
Hola, Lego!

1. Is apples with ketchup on them gross? (my sister eats them)
It's certainly a unique concept.

2. Do you have a Gamecube?
As mentioned before, my only system is the PS2.
2b. Do you play Animal Crossing?

3. Why the name Coronet?
See above.

4. Did you look at the Aq-card game I am makeing?
Nope.
4b Want a camio?
I wouldn't mind one, but I wouldn't actively seek one. ^-^;

Thats all i can think of for now, bye.
Au revoir! ^-^

< Message edited by Coronet -- 5/16/2005 17:52:55 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
5/16/2005 18:03:23   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]
  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> Meet The ArchKnights- AK for this Week: Coronet! ¤Finished!¤
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition