Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= Meet the AK: Maegwyn

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AK= Meet the AK: Maegwyn
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/26/2007 6:52:49   
filipus1000

i think they should make a game PieFable do you?
Not particularly. I suppose if it was a good enough parody, perhaps.

do you like player galleries? i LOVE reading that fun edits!
Yes! When I have time, it's great fun to see the creative things people come up with!

what do you think, should reens use purple or blue on DN's?(blue all the way!)
I couldn't decide. I didn't vote, because I could not decide :/

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/7/2007 9:51:55 >

DF  Post #: 76
8/26/2007 7:16:40   
Artezza Trigger

what sort of music do you like?
I like just about everything, really. I lean toward music with great rhythm and/or interesting lyrics (usually some kind of political/social commentary) and I also like intricate guitar work, but not all of this has to exist simultaneously for me to like it. And some of what I like doesn't have any of those qualities, and I just like it.

what was the first thing you did as an AK?
I read the rules and directions of how to do things and was so afraid of making a mistake that I PMd some dumb/silly questions to alac and maybe also to Reens.

have you been to many websites?
Probably in the millions at this point.

i always wonder, when you become an AK, does your existiing account change or do they make a different one?
Your existing forum account is just tweaked a little to make your inbox big enough to accept all those PMs, and stuff like getting to upload a custom avvy. But it's the same account.

what do you think of this video i made?
ACK! Sorry! I'll have to watch it later. I must get to answering the rest of these questions!

are the constant questions getting on your nerves?
Nope!

straight and to the point.
Indeed!

and thus, i return to my pie! (flavoured drink)
Is that some kind of a Jones soda? I'll get back to my coffee, then. Thanks!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/7/2007 10:03:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 77
8/26/2007 8:30:28   
Shadow of Chaos

I'm back for another round of torture questions. I love making people's jobs harder!
I know, I said you could come back and that I'd get back to you after ... I didn't promise to answer ALL of a second round of questions, though. Silly me. I should have said "13 questions Per Person." But I will come back and answer one that had not been asked, if there is one.

So....

*can't think of any questions*

Okay, I think I have a few.

6. Does this question have mystical telepotration powers?

1. Sea otters or river otters?

9. Am I just trying to confuse you?

4. Is this a prime number?

2. l)0 j00 5p34l< 1337 lyl< l-l4XX0l^z?

3. Favorite food?

5. Is it tacos?

7. What happened to questions # 4 and 6?

8. Did you look up again to see if they were missing?

10. Where'd #9 go?

11. Did you check, yet again, to see if it was there?

12. Ha! This is only a normal dozen. A baker's dozen is 13. But why is that?

13. You'd know the answer to the above question if you watched History Channel.

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/7/2007 10:09:26 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 78
8/26/2007 10:08:08   
Reeinvented

1. Spider-man vs. Spider-pig, who would win?
I'd like to see a Spider-pig. Would its name be Charlotte Wilbur? Or Wilbur Charlotte? I would like it to win.

2. What is the etymology of which you are called upon?
The etymology of which seems to be Middle English, from Old English hwilc and thanks for calling upon me to look this up. I love etymology!

3. Ruminating on what is stated above, what is the provocation of utilizing such term?
I didn't realize that a 'what' could ruminate. Being more of a 'who' than a 'what,' I ruminated, and realized that the provocation of utilizing the term 'which' would be the need for clarification. Which term did you mean?

4. Flying, Running, or Jumping? How would you get to Nebraska faster?
Being wingless and not much of a long-jumper, I'll go with running. Not that I'm a fast runner, but I can run slowly for a fairly long time. I'd like to go back to Nebraska to see the Corn Palace.

5. Warrior, Mage, Rogue? Who would win in a Magical, Cunning, Sword fight?
Perhaps the Rogue would win due to the value of cunning in the surprise factor. However, a talented Mage might win with a well-timed and very powerful spell, and a Warrior could be the victor due to having superior expertise with the sword. Because you did say it was a sword fight, and I'm not sure whether the Mage is allowed to use spells or just has a magical sword.

6. Do you like senseless or enigmatic questions?
Yes. Especially enigmatic questions.

That's all, thanks for putting up to my senseless interogation, see you on the forums...
That was fun! Thanks! See you on the forums!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/7/2007 10:24:31 >
Post #: 79
8/26/2007 10:18:24   
Deucalion2

Are you suprised I am only asking 1 question?
Not only surprised, but also bewildered! And I suspect that the people who posted after you are grateful, because I'll get to answer theirs sooner.

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/7/2007 10:25:52 >
Post #: 80
8/26/2007 10:28:13   
SahdowOfDarkness

Sigh...must write my standart quessies again...

Congrats!
Thanks!

1. pie?
Yes, please!

2.miffins?
Only for tiffin?

3. mufbies?
Iss it scrumptiouss?

4.bunnies?
I love bunnies! Except for dust bunnies, that is.

5.what ios the meaning of life
For me? I kind of make it up as I go along.

6.how many of the above questions have you seen.
"How many" involves numbers. Cabbage!

7. is the role of the universe to count how many of questuo==ion 5's there are?
That would be nice. Then I wouldn't have to bother!

8.rimblade owes you money now.
Yay! I needz a money!

9. plans for forum domination peace?
Forum peace? I have a dream ...

9. abusing enjoying your ak powers?
Nevar!

10.Please dont make me use my other 2 standart quessies.
I won't make you. You said please

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/9/2007 4:28:26 >
DF  Post #: 81
8/26/2007 10:42:10   
boomies

Battle Royale time!

XD or :D?

or ?

Me or Me?

Hunger vs Thirst?

Mae or Maegwyn?

Watch or Clock?

Spiderman or Batman?

Otters or Kittens?

Cysero vs 1000 tonnes of yogurt and fish?

Your MtAK vs 100 posts?

Talking about that, better leave you to answer those 100 p0osts!

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 82
8/26/2007 10:46:42   
Cubal

Ahoy otter-san!
Hark! 'Tis a Platypus!

Questions... hm, I'm bad at questions. Better with answers.
You're not so bad at questions!

1: Cold or Warm?
I don't like to be cold. I'm kind of chilly right now, in fact.

2: Horror movies or rather not?
I like creepy, dreamy, surreal horror movies. The Shining was great; even though it wandered away from the actual book, it was a wonderful movie. However, seeing The Exorcist scarred me for life. I don't watch movies a whole lot, though.

3: Freddy or Jason?
Oh, definitely Freddy. That one where the kids are in a mental institution ... that was the best.

4: Have you ever seen the rain on a sunny day?
Lotsa times. One time when I was in grade school, it was raining on one side of the street and not the other, and the sun was shining brightly. There just happened to be a little raincloud that wasn't covering the sun.

Questions are now getting silly, quitting while they're still coherent.
Thanks for playing!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/9/2007 6:10:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 83
8/26/2007 13:09:34   
Ghik9

Hiya
Hey!

*can't think of any questions*
*crickets*

Okay, I think I have a few.
Yay!

1. AQ or DF?
AQ is my favorite

2. Would you rather play Outside or Inside?
Outside in the summer; when it's too cold or too-too hot (when I can't go swimming) then I prefer to play inside.

3. If you could have one wish what would it be?
I can never decide whether to wish for world peace, time-travel, or shapeshifting skills.

4. lf i told you,you would be taken to a U.F.O what would you do?
I'd make sure I had my camera with me.

5. Favorite food?
Ah, another food question! I don't think I've mentioned soups yet. My favorite canned soup is Campbell's Cream of Celery, made with 1/2 & 1/2 instead of milk. Otherwise, I make an excellent chicken soup by simmering a whole chicken with lots of celery (including the leaves) and carrots and all sorts of other lovely vegetables. I also like creamed soups. My friend makes an excellent creamy butternut squash bisque, and once in a while there is nothing better than a split pea potage with dollops of sour cream. Oh! And New England clam chowder! I like to get a good crusty bread, slather it with butter, and dip it in my soups. Better than crackers!

6. Do you know someone that doesn't like pizza XD *I don't think there is one*?
I used to not like it! I eat it sometimes now, though.

7. Reens or Geopetal??
Both!

8. Artix or me lmao?
LMAO *Laughing My Appendix Out*

9. Faviorte Book?
Did I answer this already? And if I did, am I giving the same answer? Tolkien's Lord of the Rings and Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury probably tie for first place.

10. Did you check, yet again, to see if it was there?
huh?

11. What kind of music do you like?
I'm sure I've answered this one. Please scroll up/see previous pages.

Well thanks for your time buddy XD See ya later. Good luck on the Forums!
Thanks for your questions and the luck-wish! See ya!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/9/2007 6:25:05 >
DF MQ  Post #: 84
8/26/2007 14:02:05   
monkc

hi
Hi!

eeer... (awequard [i cnat spell] silence)
I am in awe of your spelling creativity!

i'd just like to say [shouts]OTTERS RULE[/shouts] *runs off giggeling*
[shouts] I R OTTAH I RULR [/shouts] *cracks open a mussel*

oh yeah here's one: pirates or ninjas (i'm a pirate as you may tell because of my avi)
Both awesome. I tend to play pirate more often though. Might be because of the water.

do you like my gallery (in my sig)
Just dropped by for a visit. Very nice.

bye i'll try to think of more but thats all i can think at the mo
Ok, bye ... hmm now I have to remember that you've posted 2 actual questions so you get ... er ... *counts on fingers* *runs out of fingers* ... all-the-fingers-plus-my-nose more answers.

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/16/2007 10:23:03 >

hi, i'm a sig. whats your name?
DF MQ  Post #: 85
8/26/2007 15:05:36   
dougie8

Hi

Hi!
hey are u that one lady from irc chat like a year ago i was dougie8 and when i saw ur name it looked familiar i remember u told me u had a husband and he didn't mind u playing and like u said not just 13 year olds play AQ was that u????

That might have been me, yep. Probably was. Especially if it was in the Nautica channel, then almost definitely yes. Because about a year or so ago I hung out in the Nautica channel for a little while.

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/9/2007 6:28:26 >

AQ DF  Post #: 86
8/26/2007 15:17:37   
tren54

(Not a question) O.o? What took you so long? Anywayz...
(Not an answer) o.O!

Favorite fud?
What is this 'fud' of which you speak?

Chocolate iz da bomb, no?
Oui! Chocolate Bombe!

Now that I have that out of my system, here are the real questions:

This may be completely random, but do your speakers work?
Nope, they volunteer ...

Meh... You like my comics and edits and stuff? Check the top of my sig shop, which is in my sig
Unique color/background effects. Interesting!

I'm out of questions. No, really. I am. Scary, right?
/me is askeert!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/16/2007 10:29:29 >

DF MQ  Post #: 87
8/26/2007 20:49:33   
draketh99
Purple Armadillo

im back now for the hardest question on earth
I'm too lazy to go find how many you asked earlier. I'll just pick a couple that haven't been answered anywhere.

mcdonelds,burger king,chickfellet or tacobell.
It takes two hands to handle a Whopper. So I don't eat while driving.

pirates or ninjas

xan or cysero who would win in a fight

your oppinion on this wepon
Very nice. The whatever-the-technical-term-is-for-the-part-you grasp is a bit too off-center to be practical in battle, but the concept and colors are good so far.

what is your strongest df char's pvp id?
You want to fight a Level 9?

and why does the word llama have 2 l's????
According to a site I read which cites Robert Hendrickson's Facts on File Encyclopedia
quote:

Llama derived its name from “Como se llama?”, Spanish for what’s its name? When the Indians repeated the word, llama, the name for the animal became “name” or “llama”.
In Spanish, there are two letters between 'k' and 'm' -- "ll" is actually considered a single letter, different from the single 'l'

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/16/2007 10:39:21 >
DF  Post #: 88
8/26/2007 22:24:58   
Gav701

Hi ^_^

Hi! I can see that this is more questions than a baker's dozen, so I get to choose what to answer. XD

I saw u looooong ago as a mod but not in the GGD, where was it?
1) In AQ Suggestions, but as an AK, not as a mod.

Where are you from?
2) Born in New York City. Specifically, Chelsea; moved to the West Village when I was 4 or 5, just a few blocks away, and later lived with various relatives in Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Michigan. I've also lived in Massachusetts and New Jersey, but have now settled in the US Midwest.

Do u speak any other language?
3) Spanish, pretty fluently. French, a bit less so (no practice for years). Bits of other languages, enough to be polite. I understand more than I speak in: Italian, Portugese, German. I've been taking informal Welsh lessons on and off from a forum friend, but I don't know how to pronounce anything yet. Someone was just teaching me a bit of Latvian yesterday. I own a Hungarian/English dictionary, but don't know much.

Basketball or football? (Name other if u want exercising fingers also counts!)

Favourite MMORPG/Game console/Game(a console game)/Movie/Book/Celebrity?

Favourite Music genre?

Do u have a pet?

Can I know his/her name?
4) My cat is formally named Little Bear, after the children's book character. His nametag says "Peeps," which is one of his nicknames. Little Bear wouldn't fit. He is called "Peeps" or "The Peepers" and sillier variations of that, like "Peeperdeeps" because he rarely lets out a full "meow." Instead, he makes these little noises that sound more like baby bird peeps.

What’s ur favourite animal? (Obviousness? [speling?])
5) Actually, not obvious. Otters are a favorite, but I also love hedgehogs, crows/ravens, and cats. (Obviousness is spelled correctly, but 'spelling' has two ls XD)

Favourite number? I guess its 8
6) Yep!

Do u like to go outside?
7) Yes! I spend a lot of time messing around in my garden, swimming, going for walks, rollerblading when it's not too hot.

If the answer is yes: Be careful | No response for No because I know u do.

Do u like chocolate?

Black or White chocolate?
9) Milk chocolate, although I also love a good dark chocolate, and white chocolate is also quite tasty

Have u ever watched a video of how they make chocolate (but from the very beginning to the very end)?
8) I went to Hershey, Pennsylvania once. I don't remember the tour very well, or whether there was such a video, though.

I don’t recommend u to watch.............u will not eat chocolate for a week. (or am I the only one that didn’t?)

Do u know that chocolate is good for ur heart?

But the white chocolate has a lot less fat then the black one so I recommend it

Wow that a lot of info about chocolate! But is for ur own good!

Do u like being a mod/AK?

If Artix tells u that he will make a character for u, how would he/she look like?

Light, Evil, Neutral or Ebil?

Ninjas or Pirates? (No other option)

If someone tells u that u have to give ur life to save countless people that u don’t know.........would u? (U r the only way to save them)
10) Not because someone told me to, but if it was obvious that my death would truly save countless people's lives, yes.

Who is ur favourite person that is not famous?
11) Probably my father. Living people? Probably .... I"m so bad with "favorite" questions! It's a tossup between: my husband, my best friend, 2 of my cousins, my friend Betty ...

With what element would u relate fire? And u?
12) Is rust an element? 13) The letter u? Uranium. Me? Despite my affinity for water, I'm a red-haired Leo, so I suppose I would relate myself with fire even though I don't often exhibit the classic fiery temper that goes with that. Oh wait. You said element. I think science may confuse me a bit, too. Um ... gold, I guess. Or maybe fool's gold (pyrite?)

Random questions aren't they?
I think I got a baker's dozen of 'em now. I chose at random XD

Do u know that some mods use their powers to put their post first than the others that already posted? Unfair isn't it :( They r just EVIL! [Hope u r not])

Hope u didnt see what Reens posted in the (3.071+1.023) page until u get there of course.

Oh yh I almost forgot

Maths time!!!

Dream+effort=success

100% of effort x what u do= Success!!!!!!

But never stop dreaming because dreaming makes u give effort to what you do.

Didnt expect that from me did u????? ^_^ Well at least is something that "makes sense" in my post XD
Now, that's the kind of math I can grasp!

GUD LUK!
Thanks!

C ya in the forums!!! <(^_^<)
C ya!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/16/2007 11:14:39 >

Dont do Today what you can do tomorrow..........but isnt today yesterday's tomorrow?
MQ AQW  Post #: 89
8/27/2007 0:01:02   
sorarocks55

i have one simple question that everyone here is wondering: was squeezable cheeze a good invention?
Bah. Chemical-laden dyed processed ooze with clever names. You can, however, squeeze a nice Chevre. And that doesn't require a fancy plastic package. A cloth funnel will work in a pinch.

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/16/2007 11:17:21 >

DF MQ  Post #: 90
8/27/2007 0:09:31   
Siege

Hello, hows life?
Hi! Life is good! It has its ups and downs, of course, but I'm happy to be living!

Questions....if you can calll them that. =P

6am is really early. You should try sleeping 'til, let's say noon. =P
You should see when I wake up at 2am and don't sleep again until 24 hours later o.O

Think fast! 2+2=?
5 er 3 er 4!

Now clear your mind.
*Hits the imaginary "clear all* button

Think of a color, keep it in your head.
Teal. Now my head is full of teal.

Now think of a tool.
Awl.

Highlight below after you've done the above.
Good job on the spacing for this; it prevented me from looking ahead. But I wrote down my answers first because I didn't realize I wouldn't get a spoiler when I hit the 'edit' button.
Did you think of a red hammer? Well for some reason I've forgotten since I got that email a wile back, 90% percent of people think of a red hammer. =P

Hehehe it figures that I'd be the oddball!

One last thing, then you can leave. =P

Name the following.
()_()
(o.o)
(")_(")

Ooh! SonOfMaldar has one of those! His name is Tanzlee! (It's an AQ thing ... bit of an in-joke ...)

OK, bye, have fun being an AK!
Bye! Thanks ... having as much fun as an otter can!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/16/2007 11:25:54 >
AQ DF  Post #: 91
8/27/2007 0:44:03   
alkanova

Hi
OMG my first post in Meet AK -is it?-
Hi! Is it? Wow! Thanks!

They should call it question AK as we don't even know what you look like (what do you look like?)and all what we do is ask questions . It's like an investigation.
I look a lot like Elaine in Airplane (forget her real-life name at the moment). Long red/auburn hair, glasses.

Where were you on August the 8th 2008 between 8 and 11 pm?
Probably in the middle of an enormous birthday party for ME since it will be my "Golden Birthday" 08/08/08

do you or do you not know that person - or monkey whatever-?
I suppose I will know if/when I click on the link, but at the moment I do not.

do you know me?
I know you less well than you know me if you have read this thread ...

well, I know you Muhahahahaha

to be honest I found the thread open ,so I took the chance,it's not everyday you could annoy an AK with spam and silly questions and he answer them without giving you a ban ,or lock.
eek! XD

If I were an AK I would lock this silly thread, wouldn't you?
"Topic placed on tummy and smacked with lock"

What do you think of the stupid agreement that says we make silly/spam threads/posts and AKs/ Mods lock/delete them?
MtAK style is a fun agreement. I think you have the agreement a little mixed up otherwise, though. XD

how come you name you character" SonOfMaldar "and she is a female?
Ah! It's rather a long story. The quick version is this. Have you never read the old tales of the princess who goes out disguised as a male so that she can defend her country? Think Eowyn/"Dernhelm" for example, but the tradition is much older than Tolkien. SonOfMaldar is, in fact, Maegwyn in disguise.

that's against females' right you know -unless she was a *cough* well you know... *cough*-
Er. No. Just, no. XD

-is she?-
nope
it's going to take you for ever to reach here isn't it?
Forever and a day. Especially with all these color-changing tags!

lol you are thinking of a way to ban me aren't you :P?
lol no wai XD

cya wish you had a hard (or have)time
Cya! I definitely had a hard or have time o.O hehe thanks!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/16/2007 11:45:23 >
DF  Post #: 92
8/27/2007 5:42:56   
EternalTears

1) Dood, do joo p33 in bu7z? B3cu4z3 1 d0 4l07! Nah, just kiddin.
Hao do joo p33 in bu7z?

2) Do you pee in buts? Or on buts? Or neither?
Perhaps the oddest question evar. Is it a trick?

3) Do you watch YGOTAS?
I don't think so.

4) Do you know what YGOTAS is?
Yetis Gone Off To Arctic Seas?

5a) Do you watch Naruto?
Nope, sorry.

5b)If yes to #5a; What is your favo character?

6) Are you by any chance the president of the USA?
Not yet. I was nominated in a political forum to run in 2004, though! Alas, I had no campaign financing and could not compete without the cash ...

7) Don't you wish your cardgames were fun like mine?
I surely do wish it! Can I play yours?

8) Do you like Safiria?
Sure, she's got her place in the world. Technically, as a member of a werewolf/werepyre clan I am sworn not to be a follower of hers, but that implies no dislike.

9) Want another question?
Sure! Please?

10) Why are you so low-leveld in AQ? Your a AK for gods sake! LEVEL UP! NOW! I DEMAND IT!
I leveled up to 99 between when you posted this and now. Just because you demanded it!

11) Ever used this smily: 0(o*o)0 <-Headshot!
Nevar!

Oh! I guess we're done, then. Heh. Bonus answer: For question 10, perhaps you meant DF and not AQ? My old computer didn't handle DF very well and the game would freeze at odd times and just took forever to load a scene only to discover that the only thing to do was walk onward ... so I did a little beta testing but really didn't work on character development. And I honestly enjoy the gameplay in AQ more. I keep planning to play DF and catch up on the knowledge base and build up a good character, but I'm always, continually, re-distracted by AQ. If and when I get a decent DF character going, I will link it under my avvy.

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/16/2007 11:59:15 >

"Nothing is too cute & sweet to be evil." -Safiria

DF  Post #: 93
8/27/2007 10:02:10   
turkeylurkey
Banned

hahahaha!your birthday will be on 8/8/08 next year?next year mine will be saturday the 13th.so this years birthday was...*guess*
Happy belated birthday! I hope you had no bad luck o.O (I guessed right, right?)

CONGRADULATIONS!you are the tenth AK in these AK threads to be asked the next question!you win nothing!

soon there will be so many AK's that there will bo no more regular members to look over.

i hope you enjoy your prize :-P

goodbye!
*waits for the next question*

*crickets*

The tenth AK to be asked ... what, exactly, now?

I enjoy ... NOTHING! Evar! Nevar! Except maybe the look on Alac & Reens' faces when they realize that there is not one single 'regular member' left for soul-stealing purposes ...

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/16/2007 12:14:57 >
AQ DF  Post #: 94
8/27/2007 12:49:13   
Cataclysm
The fanciest of moustaches

quote:

1. What is... Your quest?
I seek the Holy Grail.

2. What is... The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
African or European?

Yay! Another Monty Pyton lovin' mod/AK!

1. How many mods/AKs do you think like Monty Python?
Nih!

2. How long have you been an AK?
Months. Some months. Several months now, in fact.

3. If I say cheese, you say...
"Tilt your head just a little to the left to avoid that glare."

4. Okay... the next question is where I lost track... So, I'll end it here. Maybe. How would me ending the questions of this post here make you feel?
Somewhat relieved, actually. So many questions, so many answers! So many days taken to answer them!

53452. Too bad! I'm gonna keep asking questions! How does that make you feel?
Betrayed! You tell me liez! hehe

Bye!
Bye! Thanks!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 10/9/2007 17:13:41 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 95
8/27/2007 13:00:17   
Flamethrower

Hello! *Gives fuzzy flaming welcome*
*splashsnugs, thereby dousing the flaming part*

Now the questions start!
Yay!

What does your name stand for?
It almost means 'fair one' in Welsh. ("Gwyn" is 'fair, white, blessed,' & "mae" is a form of the verb 'to be.') ZzlzhT and In Media Res told me earlier today that it is very similar to Tolkien's Quenya (actually I think "maeg" is Sindarin) words "maeg" & "wen," which translates as 'Maiden of Sharpness.' I read last week that Tolkien was quite interested in Welsh, too, so it's been fascinating to learn all of this.

What do you think of smileys?
Too often annoying and overused. I tend to overuse XD and o.O

Favorite Dessert?
I'm usually too full to eat dessert, but I do love plain ol' cheesecake or a good pie. And ice cream.

Say something funny without using the words "Something funny".
Rimmeh

Favorite AK duties/privelages?
Heh ... I'm a mod these days, but I'd still say that my favorite part of it all is getting to help people.

If you could do one thing to help save the planet, what would you do? (Cut pollution etc.)
That's a tough one. I suspect that if I had some way to eliminate selfish greed/self-centeredness without interfering with peoples' free will, that would eliminate most of the human destructiveness that contributes to and perhaps even is the root cause of the planet's need to be saved. Not sure how to go about that one, so cutting pollution would certainly be a good practical choice.

Favorite member/AK/Mod/Admin?
I don't really like to answer 'favorite people' questions.

Favorite game and why?
Of the AE games, AQ is still my first love. It makes me laugh, gives me surprises and plenty of variety, gets me to research and make comparisons, and I can multitask while playing, just to name a few reasons. I've mentioned D2X, but I'm not sure whether I've already said why I love that game ... the replayability, the innumerable creative build options, the ability to play alone or with friends, the ever-elusive 'grail' items, again, just to name a few reasons.

PC or Mac?
PC

Favorite Softdrink?
Walgreens has this amazing Black Cherry soda sweetened with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup, but they're almost always out of it.

Can you show us any AK stuff? (AK Forum Layout etc.)
Nope.

Are these questions getting annoying? (I'll have more later! Mwahaha)
Nope! And I need to finish answering them all!

Final Question: Deal or No Deal?
Hmmmm. What's the deal?

Bye bye! *Gives Fuzzy Flaming Goodbye*
*Splashsnugs, effectively negating the 'flaming' aspect of the farewell*

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 1/2/2008 2:31:02 >
Post #: 96
8/27/2007 13:32:27   
Luigi01080

how come when i play df i am the only one who loses life
Heh, I lose life quite easily when I try to play. You're not the only one!

And what do i do after titans of battleon and the wind temple plz help me with these
Well, I hope you got the help you needed, since it's been MONTHS ... I have no earthly idea, either. Sorry 'bout that!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 1/2/2008 2:40:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
8/27/2007 13:37:12   
Kyo

Hey Mae,
Hey, Kyo!

What's your favorite wep for looks? damage? special?
No idea if you mean DF, so I'll answer AQ. For looks, I am quite fond of the Arkridge even though I don't have a character who owns one yet. For damage, Nemesis. For its special, now that it's been so long since you posted, my favorites have changed and I'll have to go with the Frozen Flagpole (until I get the chance to have a look at the BeeBee Gun; that might end up as #1).

How many fingers do you have?
That, my dear, is a Math question.

Do you have... a flesh wound?
Me? Nay! I am unscathed.

Have you battled the black knight?
He threatened to bite my legs off.

Good to see you around, amiga!
Good to see you too, amigo!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 1/2/2008 2:55:27 >

Kills: GT:FC?, Nightbane(140), Kel-al Jr, UAD, WolfWing, VoidDweezel(140), Stragath's Head, Phlox
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 98
8/27/2007 14:20:53   
freders13

Whats the diff between and AK and a Mod...?
Mods have more responsibilities, or you might say more "powers." Mods take care of things like banning and removing sigs that don't fit the guidelines, for example; AKs don't have those "powers."

What nationality do you think most of the AKs and mods are (probs american)?
While there are a fair amount of Americans, we come from all over - Spain, Portugal, Norway, Australia, England, just to name a few I can think of offhand.

Now for the nosey questions

1. What did you have for lunch (if you had lunch)?
I didn't have lunch :/ but I had leftover ribs for lunch yesterday.

2. When did you last see sunlight?
I looked out the window earlier today ...

3. What is your highest leval on monster jousting (the game)?
Heh. Um, guess I ought to play that, huh?

4. Err..
To err is human.

5. Thats it...
What was it?

I will think of more!
Yay!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 1/2/2008 3:14:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 99
8/27/2007 14:58:21   
dog lover21

Hi Mae
Hi! I didn't forget you & everyone ... *splashsnuggles*

Meh non AKs can snugglepounce too.......hehehehe

*Snugglepounces*

Whats Your favourite type of cheese??
Camembert is good; so is goat cheese (like Chevres) - I like soft cheeses. Oh, and Havarti with dill.

Sorry lol just had to ask that

What kind of music are you into?
I like tons of music - probably something from every genre. Right now I'm listening to a fair amount of rap, from old-skool to new, but always mixing it up with everything under the sun.

Punt twilly or protect twilly??
Punting Twilly is fun, but protecting him is more in my nature.

What type of music are you into at the moment
Oh, see above. I also like to surf randomly around the Italian YouTube site to find stuff in other languages besides English.

Why the name??
I think I've explained that.

Why the otter???
I might have mentioned that I think they're wonderful. Also, they dance!

Otters vs Dogs???
I actually know a dog named Otter.

Forums or Game???
Yes!

Cysero vs Artix vs Zhoom vs Reens vs Pae vs Geopetal (who would win)
Pae. She chomps!

Cookies or Cream
Tough one! I need cream for my coffee, and I need my coffee, but life without cookies would be bleak too.

Xan vs Sepulchure vs Drakath vs Noxus vs Necromanstress vs Fluffy (who would win)
I'll go with Fluffy, but only because you didn't say Pae. Did I mention that she chomps?

I'd Better go now or the wrath of the AK will come down on me............BYE
Same! *flees, with the collective Wrath of the AK in hot pursuit!

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 3/23/2008 3:13:20 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AK= Meet the AK: Maegwyn
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition