Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Meet the Mods - This Week: Indigo

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: Meet the Mods - This Week: Indigo
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/20/2005 15:44:24   
The Drifter

What's your ponion onroot beer? It's alright.

Jedi or sith? Sith, the Empire has the best theme song.

Favorite light saber color Red.

What new movie9 becides star wars) do you want to see the most The new Amityville Horror, and The Devil's Rejects.

Why don't you respond in orange? Because I like this color better.

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/21/2005 9:01:37 >

DF  Post #: 26
5/20/2005 16:00:23   
jendinn

well only read about half of the first page so if its been answered sorry and tell me.

if you could live anywhere where would it be? On a private island in the south pacific. why? Because I really like my privacy, and the climat is much better.

well with all this chatter and stuff about the new star wars movie let us talk about it.

do you beleive that the ideas and beleifs of the sith have been disorted? I've no idea, I still haven't seen the movie yet.
i came to the conclusiong they have after playing KOTORII.

favorite book genra is horror,eh? well ever played any horror games? Oh yes. favorite? I'm fond of all the non-multiplayer Resident Evil games, Alone in the Dark and Mistmare.

ever been in virginia? Yep, quite a few times. that's where i live.favorite state? Hawaii

well i can't think of anymore right now so bye.i'm about to take a good long 3 hour nap.

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/21/2005 9:05:06 >

AQ DF  Post #: 27
5/20/2005 18:26:54   
~Lion Eagle~

Sorry if any of these are already asked, I'm bad at reading long paragraphs

boing boing boing *hello* boing boing *oh no* boing *rock ahead* boing boing (crash) *owie*

If you could have your eye color any color you wanted what would it be? Never really thought much about it, but I have thought about ordering a couple different pairs of WildEyes (theatrical contact lenses) to experiment.

Do you like warm, furry griffins? As long as they're friendly.

Lizards, Snakes, Gators, or neither? (i like boa constrictors but my parents wont let me have one as a pet) I'm alright with any of them.

What's a chinchilla? Possibly the cutest creature on Earth, made of leftover parts of rabbit, squirrel and mouse.

(running out of questions) Umm, me suicidal and me hate life

Hey look! Furry bannanaas(how do you spell bannanans anyway?)! B-A-N-A-N-A

That's all for now I hope Bye

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/21/2005 9:08:47 >

I don't break rules. I just bend them. A lot.
AQ  Post #: 28
5/20/2005 20:58:09   
Kakashi17708
Non-user of Capitol Letters

hmmm these meet the mods look interesting, so i shall try it out! =)

whats your fav final fantasy game? 8. All that was missing was voice acting.

has any of the questions annoyed you yet? If they had, they'd have been secretly deleted ;-)

o.O you've been to antartica? how was it like there? sounds interesting to me ;) It's not, it's really cold, so most time is spent indoors - where it's not all that warm either. What "scenery there is mostly consists of large piles of snow and ice, and military buildings.

favourite MMORPG if u played any? I don't like MMORPGs. I'm a single-player person.

house's wall colour? Largely wood paneling.

opinion about lamposts? Most illuminating.

opinions on my random questions? Quite random.

fav pen colour? Black

fav letter? Ω

fav song, band, and type? I don't think I could pick a single favorite song or band, or type, but I'm perticularly fond of techno, especially Leatherstrip (Claus Larson), and Funker Vogt.

me want snuggle! canny me have? Yes, you may. ::snuggles::

if you were at a stick-up, what would you do? Too many factors to consider.

fav type of war weapon?(i have an obsession of nukes...don't ask me why) Railguns. Check out the University of Texas' Electromagetics Department for some really cool info on military-grade railguns.

fav brand for canned soup? None.

fav shape? Möbius strip

fav class in Adventure Quest at the moment? Hmm... probably Ninja, since I haven't finished the quests yet.

opinion on modern rock music? Is it ok to call it "music"?

opinions on air? Air is good.

opinions on water? Water is good too.

opinions on copper? Ahh, copper... where would we be without it?

opinions on me? Undecided.

fav brand of shoes? None, going around barefoot is best.

fav villian in anything? Galactus.

opinion on elbows? I'd not be able to respond to so many questions without them.

opinion on analog clocks? People still use those?

opinions of the various question marks used in this reply? ¿

opinion on the question asked above? See above.

opinion on streets? They all lead to Rome, don't they?

opinion on tape recorders? Ohh.. an antique!

opinion of my opinion questions? Undetermined.

cardboard or muskets? Muskets. Black powder muskets any day.

paperclip or stapler? Stapler.

if you were to give me a title, what would it be? I did, just look.

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/21/2005 9:24:04 >
AQ  Post #: 29
5/21/2005 9:08:42   
general greivous

hey indigo

HUZAA! have you became a mood recently? bacause dont remenber you as a mod Fairly recently, though I tend to be among the ranks of the quiet ones.

standart question

whats your favort zard? Vorpal!

how much ground would a groundhog hog if a groundhog could hog ground? A groundhog would hog as much ground as a groundhog could, if a groundhog could hog ground.

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/21/2005 9:26:00 >
AQ  Post #: 30
5/21/2005 14:05:51   
LilFrench

Have you made any weapons,shield,armours or anything else for AQ? Not as of yet, though I have expressed an interest in doing some other things.

Have you ever posted on the suggestions board? Sure have, actually have a rather long suggestions thread.

If the answer to the previous question is yes, then do you find it annoying when you spend hours making ideas and pictures you pos them and no one says anything! I can understand the frustration, but I've gotten quite a few responces.

How did you get chosen? There was a "Looking for Volunteers" thread. I signed up, and was picked. I was a bit suprised to be chosen, but I'm glad I was.

Is it fun, anything especially great happens now your a mod? I don't know about 'especially great' - we don't get paid anything to do this, but we do have a few perks.

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/21/2005 15:44:40 >

Rogues Forever Club(PM me)
Post #: 31
5/21/2005 16:07:25   
Azerkail

Hi!

If you were encased by jello, what flavor would you want it to be? Orange

If you fell from a cliff, where'd you like to land? On a ledge, only a few feet below.

What if you survived? See above.

How's everthing going? It's hard to say for *everything*, but the things I can percieve seem to be going well.

Good! What's it like in Antartica? Cold, really, really cold.

Is it true that there's penguins there?Yep, and seals too.

What about UFOs? If there are any, I didn't see 'em, and even if I did, do you really think I'd be allowed to say? ;-)

What's with your custom title? I like it.

Ok, I'll be back for more, but my fingers hurt. Bye!

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/22/2005 3:52:20 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
5/22/2005 2:31:37   
Scully

do you have a family? Doesn't everybody?

if not are you dating anyone? Nope, no dating.

what is the best webcomic in the world? You tell me, I've never read any.

Do you know why i can have custom avatar?
If you could give me a custom title what would it be? I'm not quite sure what the question is.

what is your favourite video game maker (besides artix entertainment) Hmm.. tough question... probably Square-Enix.

Is Nintendo "teh R0XX0RZ"? They were, once.

If no then you are crazy

are you a lycan or a werepyre Neither, I'm an Immortal.

if no you are still crazy

bye for now!

*Steals subway stamps on the way out*

< Message edited by Link hero of time -- 5/22/2005 4:28:00 >

AQ DF  Post #: 33
5/22/2005 2:31:48   
Wolf Boi
Banned!

Hmm I was sure you would have more questions by now, I know I'm likeing you so back for some more ^^

If you could have your indpendince and get to keep the implants would you want to become a borg? Sign me up! But there better be an MP3 implant too, or I'm out!

Why don't you like Scott Bacula that much? and have you sceen his show Quantuim Leap? That's why I'm not much of a fan of Scott Bacula... Quantom Leap-off-the-couch-and-find-the-remote....

What is your fave color? Black.

Have you sceen the movie saw, and if so what did you think about the twist ending? Saw was awsome!

Do you like old school games? I like Marble Madness.

Do you also read books on true crime? eg the Zodiac Killer I did read Zodiac, but True Crimes isn't a favorite genre.

If there was a room of 50 red shirts and a creature that ate brains was put into the room how many red shirts would live? 50.

How many caves have you splunked before? what was the coolest thing you have seen in one and what was the deepest you have gone in one? 6. I've seen some amazing gypsum roses and rock formations. And I'm not sure what my farthest depth has been.

Do you still find DOOM and DOOM 2 to be fun? Not really - the graphics make them hard to look at.

If you could go anywhere on the planet where would it be and why? 49°9' East latitude, 126°43' South longitude. Read Lovecraft and find out ;-)

Did you steal Spocks brain? Nope.

Who is your fave classical composer? Bach

What is your fav type of drink? Either mead or Absinthe.

*snuggles* i know i'v ben asking for lots of them but how about another? ::snuggles again::

and one more for now have you ever read a star trek book before? Nope.

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/22/2005 4:02:27 >
AQ  Post #: 34
5/22/2005 4:34:07   
Scully

the question you couldn't answer were two questions

do you know why I can upload custom avatars?You can upload custom avatars because someone gave you the ability to do so.

If you could give me a custom title what would it be? I don't know... but I can, if I think of one.

and now time for some new questions

what is your favourite pet?(real life and AQ) Real pet: Chinchillas. AQ Pet: Either Vampragons, or Cindy.

am I annoying? Not really.

If no am I just crazy? We're all crazy =)

what is your all-time favourite game? Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

do you know who took my cookies? Sure don't.

do you like hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy (all forms of it) Yes.

can I say bye? You tell me. =)

BYE!!!

P.S. the answer to the webcomic question is VGcats or Weebl & Bob

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/22/2005 7:24:40 >

AQ DF  Post #: 35
5/22/2005 12:42:25   
Wolf Boi
Banned!

Back for more fun, questions and snuggles on the new part of quesion time sunshine fun show...or something like that ^^;

You said you made other icons, what forums or such are they on and what of? I've made a few avatars on the Elder Scrolls forums, and a couple on a really old 3d forum I use to visit, as well as one on the Sims Resource forum.

What are the first few Lovecraft books I should get? (becuse i have so many books it can be hard to know what to get next) There are a couple good anthologies out there. Tales is perticularly good.

Do you enjoy all these new RPGs where your chracter/chracters are demons? I can't say I've actually played that many of those.

Do you have any swords or weapons in really life? (aka akes, spears, ect) Yes, quite a few in fact. I'm a bit of a collector.

If you could spelunk any cave on the planet which one would it be? Probably Carlsbad Caverns. They're said to be some of the most scenic.

Can you play any thing like a violin or piano? and if you can't would you like to be able to? I can play most woodwinds, the violin (badly), clavinet, and drums. I'd like to learn to play the bagpipes.

If you could have any game/tv/anime become real what would it be and why? Ghost in the Shell. Because it's just the best.

If you could be any animal for a year would you? and what type? A cuttlefish, becuase they're too cool.

*snuggles some more* ^_^ I gather I can have more snuggles right? :3 By all means.

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/22/2005 20:44:05 >
AQ  Post #: 36
5/22/2005 17:32:40   
Menchii

I have a few questions too:

Is this a good place for my first post? Sure.

Who is your favorite NPC and why? I'm rather fond of Safiria, because she's got good fashion sense.

Which NPC is the hottest? Hmm... tough call there... Either Warlic or Aquella.

What do you think of the new blocking sound? I like it.

Do you think "Light" should be called "Holy" instead? No, Light is fine.

What is your favorite monster ingame? Entromorph

Do you watch anime or read manga? I watch a little anime from time to time.

What is your favorite number? The square root of -1.

Do you have a favorite quote? "On a long enogh time line the survival rate of everyone drops to zero."

If you were going to die tommorrow, any regrets or things left undone? No regrets, but lots and lots of things still undone.

What is your favorite oldschool console and game? Probably SNES, Super Metroid.

Have you played Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for GBA? Nope, not much of a fan of hand-helds.
If so, opinion?

Pentium or AMD? Pentium.

Implode or Explode? Definately Implode.

Chicken or Turkey? Chicken.

Halo or Half-life? Half Life.

Would you rather be able to fly or breathe underwater? Breathe underwater.

What is your favorite kind of car? Koenigsegg CCR

If you think too hard will your brain explode? No, but I suspect you might be able to glow.

When you are so bored it hurts what do you do? Sleep.

What do you think of when you hear the word "Plushie"? Cthulhu

What makes you laugh? Different things at different times.

Lastly, can I have your autograph and a snuggle? ~Indigo ::snuggles::

**Edit: I thought of a few more***

If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be? I'll have to think on this one for a while.

How many computers do you own? 11 fully functional, 6 needing repairs.

What is the dumbest thing you have ever done? I'm not sure, but it's possible I've not done it yet. =)

Pepsi or Coke? Coke

What annoys you the most? Being told the same thing over and over.

If you could ban anyone from the forum without a reason who would it be? No one that comes to mind, but then, I don't ban people without good reason.

Do you ever want to just ban someone because you can? No.
(I ask this because I am a mod elsewhere and feel like it sometimes)

What is your computer wallpaper right now? I don't have any wallpaper, it's a waste of resources.

What little insignificant thing makes you mad? Gravity, but I wouldn't call it insigifigant.

Now 2 really hard questions:

If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, then why practice? Because it's better to practice and be good, then not practice and suck.

If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go? To the Illuminati.

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/22/2005 21:01:45 >
AQ  Post #: 37
5/22/2005 20:05:31   
theaya
Banned

Pizza or squirrel? Pizza.

do you like squirrels?.. i do, the sacrifice to the squirrel gods was two weeks ago, couldn't find enough roadkill to sacrafice though...hmm..

can you sign my forhead? If you insist.

-huggles- okayza baiza i'm done now..

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/22/2005 21:02:28 >
AQ  Post #: 38
5/22/2005 21:19:59   
ltrooroo

Hi.

Who are you? I'm Indigo.

Do you like Baby Bottle Pops? I had one. It cut my tongue... Never had one.

How old am I? (No Cheetsies) I've no idea.

How old is your tongue? As old as the rest of me.

Green, Purple, or Green-Purple? Definately purple.

Do you know the Pepto-Bismal song? Nope, I hate advertising, which is why I gave up watching TV over a decade ago.

If so, sing it for me.

Haha.

Can you sign my forehead too? Please? I tried, but it seems my marker has dried out.

, , or ? =)

Bye.

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/23/2005 23:14:53 >
AQ DF  Post #: 39
5/22/2005 22:51:06   
hackslash09

hello
do you like monty python: From time to time.

If not *slaps* why:

if yes whats your favorite sketch: Either the Universe Song from [I]The Meaning of Life[/I] or The Lumberjack Song from [I]Flying Cicus[/I]

movie: I don't really know.. I've not seen very many of them.

Line: See above.

character: God, from [I]Holy Grail[/I]

i made a thread and no one is posting could you its in ooc room it shouldnt be to hard to find: Possibly.

paper or plastic: Plastic.

do you know how to protect your self from various types of fruits: Fruits?

if so which 1s:

are you getting afraid of all my monty python questions: Nope.

do you expect the spanish inquisition: They'd never stand a chance.

if possible can i get a monty python title if no fine : (

thats all i have for now always look on the bright side of life *nudge nudge nod nod wink wink say no more no more

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/23/2005 23:19:43 >
AQ  Post #: 40
5/23/2005 0:16:58   
theaya
Banned

thank you Indigo.. -looks at forehead in mirror- yay!.. -huggles and skips off-
AQ  Post #: 41
5/23/2005 2:08:06   
Scully

Why?

do dogs migrate to sweden in januaray? I don't know.

am i really stupid or just a little bit Hmm...

is chicken finger lickin good ? Some of it.

If I suggested the title "time protecting werewolf" could I have it? Maybe.

please can I have it? Maybe.

What should I say now? Anything

OK i'll shout that at the top of my lungs

BYE!

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/23/2005 14:38:36 >

AQ DF  Post #: 42
5/23/2005 2:15:02   
Randall Flagg

well im just a lowly_____ (fillin the blank)

fave color Black.

dancing bears? Ok

fig newtons!

what do you think about all the people asking for custom titles? I'm alright with it. Some get 'em, some don't.

it annoys you dont it? Not really.

i annoy you dont i? Not really.

is it alot of work making a coustom title Not at all.

GKJHLJHLKJHOUIRHRUIGHNJGIHFIUHFIUHGIU*gurgle* howabout now do i annoy you? Maybe a little.

lifes too short to cry over right? Right

finally how should i make my exit? Stage right.

BYE *leave how ever indigo said*

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/23/2005 14:39:52 >
AQ  Post #: 43
5/23/2005 3:12:46   
Wolf Boi
Banned!

hehe do you think I have been the person to ask for the most snuggles of all time? Quite possibly.

Have you read the Wheel of Time books? Nope.

How many weapons are you trained with so you can use them in battle? 7, and yes.

Have you ever been in a sword(axe,ect) fight before? Only either for training or for show.

What is your fave type of weapon? Wind and Fire Wheels.

If you could have any weapon ever made what would it be? and why? A military grade railgun, because they're so cool.

Was it hard to learn how to spelunk? A little, there's a lot to remember.

Do you Like the highlander show/movies? Only the first movie.

And one more time another snuggle? ::snuggles again::

I also hope that I'm asking some good questions and such

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/23/2005 14:41:45 >
AQ  Post #: 44
5/23/2005 12:51:36   
brodre

HI im me, you are?

i will maybe come with more questions and i will edit them into this post. OK?

1) why did you choose to have this "Narcoleptic Bomb Squad Technician" under you name It's funny.

2) why dont you like FISH?? The taste.

3) what is the favorite of all the pets you have? everybody have at least one favorite In AQ: Either my vampragons, or Cindy. IRL: My chinchillas.

4) where would you like to live in the world if you could decide A private island.

5) whats the meaning of life? (havent figured that out yet ) 42 WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 42!!

6) what is your favorite place on this earth (to have holiday) Hawaii.

7) is my sign good? (really running out of ideas ) As good as a sign can be.

8) what is your favorite equipment in AQ? Dire Staff of Nihilus, Werewolf Form and Golden Shield.

9) what do you like best about AQ? I don't know, but it sure is fun.

10) what is a snuggle? you all talking about giving each others snuggles, WHAT IS IT ???!!!??? (yes i reached 10!) It's like a cross between a hug and a snuggle.

ok but what is a snuggle then, that is what i asked.

dont hope you find any of this annoying

maybe more will come later!!

< Message edited by brodre -- 5/24/2005 12:45:12 >
AQ DF  Post #: 45
5/23/2005 14:51:47   
Coppo

Are you up for some not-so-ebil questions? Absolutly.

On a scale of 10(10 being the highest), how good are you with the opposite gender(referring to your flirting skills)? Probably around -5, because I don't flirt.

Whats your least favorite chat-up line? Pick one, they're all lame.

What phrase do you believe in? "Patience is a virtue", or "Impatience is a virtue"? Definately the former.

Ever danced before in your life? Oh, once or twice....

On a scale of 10(10 being the highest, again), how good are you at dancing? Hmm... depends on the style, but I'd say somewhere in the neighborhood of 7.

Can I have a huggle? Yes. ::huggles::

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/23/2005 23:22:14 >

AQ  Post #: 46
5/23/2005 14:54:12   
Lareneg

okay, I just figured I'd ask and see if you knew:

Can you use non-American money (like Canadian dollar) to pay for the Guardian upgrade if you're using money order/check? I'm not sure, but I'd think so, as long as the conversion amount was correct.

OOps, almost forgot to ask a completely pointless question.

What's a really good online game aside from Adventure Quest? Yeti Olympics! It's a blast!

There, that was pointless enough.

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/23/2005 23:24:05 >
AQ  Post #: 47
5/23/2005 16:16:13   
Orbknight

As i do with all the Mods i ask, i ask this 1st question.

Will you answer my Almighty Question(s)? That's the purpose of these interviews....

Cheese, which is your favorite? Brie.

Favorite EVER food? Steamed crab legs.

Are Mini Coopers(the Car) Cool? If you like a car that looks like Godzilla's rollerskate....

Westlife OR the Darkness? Umm... Darkness?

in a Fight, who would win? Artix VS Batman? Artix. Power Word: Bye.

And finnally will you answer the meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything? 42.
(If you refer to a book that has been recently made into a film then you have something in Common with Reens)

< Message edited by Indigo -- 5/23/2005 23:28:00 >
AQ  Post #: 48
5/23/2005 23:40:41   
Indigo

And with all that said, this concludes my segment of Meet-The-Mods. Next up in the spotlight: Beleqwaya.

Pax,
Indigo
AQ  Post #: 49
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: Meet the Mods - This Week: Indigo
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition