Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Issue 8: Scavenger Contest Interview

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 8: Scavenger Contest Interview
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/3/2007 16:54:15   
Tapeworm Shoelace

quote:

Scavenger Contest Interview with Khold Staeirgh
By TheKholdOne

Interviewer: For your reading pleasure, we have for you today an exclusive interview with renowned Battlemage, Khold Staeirgh.

Khold: Hello, Gene.

Interviewer: It's Jimmy. Anyway, what prompted you to call a Scavenger Hunt for some of the most obscure items of Lore?

Khold: Well, Sam, every Mage needs spell components even if the Mage doesn't exactly like to use spells. Weapons need enchantments and all that.

Interviewer: Seriously, it's Jimmy. I heard that there was a prize or two in store for the winners of this contest?

Khold: That's correct, Monica. I have found some rather dull and lifeless weapons in my travels, and I will use the spell components gathered to reforge and cleverly (If I do say so myself) enchant the weapons. Sadly, there isn't much room for mistake, so that means I can only guarantee that two weapons will definitely be made.

Interviewer: Monica? That's a girl's name! You say you will enchant the weapons; how would you do that?

Khold: It's a secret, but I can reveal to you this. The strength of my enchantments could dramatically alter the weapons, but they'll tend to retain at least some qualities of the Wind. I've tested it out already and I've found that I can create a Melee version and a Magic version. Each one has its own strengths and weaknesses, but they grow in power as you do. But for some strange reason, another weapon is created whenever I take the essences I need to create the weapons. A weapon similar in size and shape, but dramatically different in abilities. Maybe it's because I dabble in Cryomancy, but I'm thinking about selling these weapons if I can perfect the process.

Interviewer: Oh? Do tell!

Khold: Well, Brutus, I can't reveal all my secrets, otherwise some of the more ambitious students that I learned my skills with will want them, Radagast especially. He's always looking for ways to better what he calls his "quest to find the perfect fusion of spells and weaponry" and I'll have none of that. Weapons are the best!

Interviewer: Seriously, say it with me: "Jimmy". But all these people running around and gathering these components, how will you know who to pick?

Khold: Well, Pooky, it'll be decided by putting their names into this hat I found. By the way! If someone in the reading audience is missing a hat, the name on the tag says "Mayor Rayf". Whoever that is.

Interviewer: That's it, I quit.

Khold is rather silly. :P and the weapon looks really cool!
AQ  Post #: 1
10/3/2007 20:12:57   
Enzik

*Chuckle*
That was well done Khold.
Yay for weapon enchantments.
If you'd like to buff up a weapon may I suggest DFs "Enzik Dagger of Golden Light".
I'm sure Cysero wouldn't mind.

EDIT:
O I just thought of a terrible pun.
That poor interviewer, you surely gave him the Khold-shoulder.
Bite me

< Message edited by Enzik -- 10/3/2007 22:00:05 >

Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 8: Scavenger Contest Interview
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition