Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Meet the ArchKnights-KazgrothX, Lord of Q&A!! *Offline*

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> Meet the ArchKnights-KazgrothX, Lord of Q&A!! *Offline*
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/29/2005 0:04:27   
KazgrothX
Dragon of Q&A!

This is a spinoff of the Meet the Mods thread. You can fire questions to the ArchKnight of the week. The purpose of this thread is to allow the public to learn a little bit more about us and to realize we are quite human!

Accipitris - OOC board
Afina - Clans and RP
Ancient One - Help and Support
Chii - Encyclopedia
Coronet - Encyclopedia
DarkForest - General Game Discussion
Durroth - Help and Support
Jergal - Encyclopedia
KazgrothX - Help and Support
Killer - RP
Pzycho - OOC Board
Sarah_Renee - General Game Discussion
Smashycomman - Gallery of Creative Adventurers
Spellfire - Strategy and Ratings
talwraith - Suggestions
Tharg Bloodaxe - Legends & Lore
The One Wolf - Suggestions
Wallo - Encyclopedia

It is I KazgrothX, Lord or Q&A whom shall answer your questions this week. Muwhahahah!!!

So, I'll answer just about anything you ask, but all normal board rules apply. But I will lie. Of course, if I was already lieing then wouldn't that too be a lie? And wouldn't me truthfully saying that make me a liar? Oh, circular logical, why must you torment us!!

Anyhow, I'll only lie some of the time. But it will be obvious so don't worry . Also, I have horrible grammer. Deal with it.

One last thing. I have a goal. To get my Meet the ArchKnight Thread to more pages than Ancient One. Oh yeah, its personal now you pile of dust :-P. Lets get a move on folks!

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 6/4/2005 17:50:38 >
Post #: 1
5/29/2005 0:10:21   
OL

OK, I'll start you of.

Where's your Avatar from?

Its from a Magic card. I don't know which one though. I just saw it and thought it looked cool. Then later on people said it was from a Magic card, but no one can remember which one, heh.

Cheers

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/29/2005 0:16:28 >
Post #: 2
5/29/2005 0:12:58   
Strong Bad

Hola Kazgroth!

How many licks does it take to make it to the tootsie roll center of a toosie pop?

Between 252 and 364. On average. Say says Purdue University

If a rooster lays an egg on the top of a barn yord on the south side when the wind is blowing east, which way does the egg roll?

To the left :-P

I will get ya more tomorrow, too tired to think of anymore right now, so sleepy.

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/29/2005 0:22:44 >
Post #: 3
5/29/2005 0:16:43   
mbecerra

1.So you enjoy your job as an arch-knight of Q & A?

Well, acutally I'm the AK of the whole H&S, but Q&A is my true love. But yes I do. I not only get to act as an ArchKnight and help clean the boards, but I get to answer questions and solve problems. Its great

2.What are your hobbies?

Roleplaying of anytype really. I mainly get to do MMO's and AQ of course, but I really love to do LARP.

3.Do you know any technical stuff lile programming in VB, Flash, ASP?

I could build a computer from scratch, but I don't know the first thing about programing. I understand the concepts I guess, I just don't know the languages

4.How old are you?

I'll give you a hint as to the year of my birth. It was the year Scarface was released
5.why does you character have a blue face? Is that a feature that will be availiable in the future?

Because, honestly, all the other skin colors look garish to me. Visit Warlic's. He knows about makeup and all

6.Male or Female

Male to the max, you

7.What instant messanger do you use?

None, heh. As much as I like helping on the boards, I'm not much of a chatter or even really a people person.

8.Is AdventureQuest your first mmporpg you played or did you play another one before? If so what was it called?

I've played so many MUDs I can't count them all, the only big MMORPG I got into to was City of Heroes

9.How did you hear about AdventureQuest?

Reading 8-Bit Threater. That was one the first web-comics I got into

10.What is your job for battleon besides being a mod? Do you contribute graphics, coding, sounds etc.?

Nope, not really. My job is purely with the boards.

11.If i wanted to contribute to AdventureQuest what software would you reccommend besides Flash MX 2005?

Photoshop maybe, for drawing purposes maybe. Unless they have imagination software, thats about all I can think of

12.Once i create the flash file to who do i e-mail it to get it drafted?

You would post it with your Suggestion in Suggestion borad. From there, the GC and Staff will decide if should go into the game.

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/29/2005 0:38:40 >
Post #: 4
5/29/2005 0:19:03   
keegan

I have some strange questions for you.

If your mother and your father were trapt in a 6 story building with a bomb set for 5:00 minutes and they both broke their legs while the elevator broke, what would you do? Think about stuff like if you deciced to get both of them could you get them out in 2 minutes? Think about your strength, their Weight (how quickly you could get them out), their age (How long they would be able to live, who has a better living (your living conditions) Example: Your mom works 12 hours a day and makes $12.50 an hour and your dad works 8 hours a day and makes $23.00 an hour. Also think about anything else you can.

Throw out a window and drag the oposite way

What are your thoughts on the afterlife?

That a whole lot of people are wrong about it, and whoever is right about it will be lording it over everyone else for the rest of eternity. (Assuming there is one and anyone is right)

How do you think the universe formed?

Very mysteriously

What are your thoughts on judgement day?

That either a whole lot of judging going on or none. And that if all people are judged and my experience in courts tell me anything, Its is gonna take forever. And we'll all be cramped into a crowded room with no air conditioner

If you could change something in the world what would it be?

The balance of my bank account

If you had one wish what would it be (No asking for more wishes)?

Probably for something sappy like world peace. But then again, that would be aweful broing, and it'd last like 1 day at max

Would you give your life for your family?

Certianly would.

Would you want the world to be perfect? (No War, Anger, ETC.)

Without War, there cannot be peace. Without anger, we cannot experience calm. Life is a balance the good and bad, to take away the bad means no good either. And neutrality can be just as cruel as evil. I don't want a perfect world. One thats less of a powder keg, yes, but not perfect. That would be boring and grey

I will probably be back later with more weird questions. *Vanishes through thin air*

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/29/2005 2:51:02 >

Post #: 5
5/29/2005 0:27:41   
The Falcon

Here a couple questions:

What is your favorite quest in AQ?

Hmm, I don't think I have a favorite as it stands. Too many to choose from

What is your favorite monster in AQ?

Wolfwing. Man, does he ever look cool

How long have you been an Arch Knight for?

Nearly 3 months now

That's all thanks!

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/29/2005 1:00:14 >
AQ  Post #: 6
5/29/2005 1:03:55   
EdillyEm

Hello!

Just 1 question...Why are you so good at answering questions and handling with big problems...And small ones too...

Heh, well I'm good at answer questions because I know where to look for answers. My knowledge is pretty good, but my most important attribute is knowning how to find information. Most of the answers area already out there, you just have to find them first.

As to handling problems, well, I think its because I'm calm mostly. Calm and logical. My calm will in turn infect others with a sense of calm and logic tends to handle most any problem as long as you get people to understand it. I also have a lot of empathy with people so I can understand what the problem is and most importantly their feelings on the matter. That alone is enough to diffuse most situations. When it isn't, well, I was given the ability to lock & delete posts

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/29/2005 2:50:00 >
AQ  Post #: 7
5/29/2005 1:27:25   
Coronet
Chibi Coronet

So... my only nemesis in Q&A... according to Ancient and the rest. We all have our bases, but they claim you to be my sole opponent in speed...

So, we meet again Coronet. Yes I remember you. I remember deleting so many wonderful posts because of your speed. A worthy advesary indeed.....

Neh, just joking about the nemesis part. You were a rolemodel for me while I was a wee little Member and Helpful!. At least... once you removed the Galanoth avatar and ceased looking like a dozen other forumites did.

I was a role model? That is very flattering of you! And also very scary that I could or would be a role model for anyone. But flattering wins out That avatar rocked though.

Anyway, on with the onslaught of questions!

Firstlies, do you like snuggles?

If so... ¤snuggles KazgrothX¤

If not... ¤snuggles KazgrothX¤

Well of course I do. I have been reported as being both snuggable and quite possibly wubbable *accepts the double snuggle, and returned with teh quadruable snuggle of apololyptic ferocity!!!*

Do you like Pineapple.

Only in juice, and then only when mixed with other various 'tropical' fruits/fuit substitues

We know how you came to AQ, but what do you like most about the game?

Many things. Its continualy developing. Its virtually free. It has a large community behind it. The players have a very real effect on the game. Its easy to play. It doesn't require a lot of time or intense concentration. And you can always change just about anything about your character. And the fact that it can only get better and better.

How about the community here in Battleon, that is, the Forums and IRC (you need to come there more often!)?

I love the forums. On the whole, its a very supportive yet vocal community. Good natured people. Something not a whole lot of forums have. And as you say, I hardly ever visit IRC, I know I should visit more often, but I never seem to get a chance. But when I do visit, it is very positive and quite, quite snuggle filled both of which are good things

What would you say plays the key-est role in keeping you here in AQ?

Heh, sadly, the foums. And the fact I feel needed on the forums I guess. I took a haitius from AQ once, but I didn't ever get involved in the forums back then. With the forums, even though some days I don't hardly play the game, the forums keep me busy and I guess even make me feel wanted (I know I repeated myself, but I hoped it wouldn't sound so sappy the second time I said it. I was wrong though.) That and the fact I don't have the Golden Set yet.

Weapons are neat, no? Do you like weapons? If so, any particular category? I, for instance, love the weaponclass of the Longspear.

Weapons are the half the fun of the game. I like the sword the most. A real sword shaped sword. Sword are relable. Spells, spears, bows, and the rest of the lot have their uses, but nothing beats a good solid, reliable sword.

Do you do regular RPs, such as PnP games or Forum RPGs?

Never could get into Forum RPGs. I'm more of tabletop person, and I absolutely love LARPs. RPGs like that let you dip into the life of your character, but with a LARP you almost feel like you are the character. Its a very unique experience.

Any particular taste in video games?

RPGs mostly and just about anything else with a good story. But just about any game that lets you dip down into that experience of actually being the character.

That's all the questions till now...

Heh, harkening back... you were actually the only person to answer my first question ever in Q&A. No one else even touched the thread.

Really? Wow, I gotta see if I can find that little bit of nostalgia. At least that confirmation I did at least some good in my time

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/29/2005 3:28:09 >
AQ  Post #: 8
5/29/2005 2:58:10   
Chibi

whats up? i love these things^^

Nothing much, so do I

why Q/A? do you like helping people?

I just like to help people. I came around during one of the first big BSoD's scares and I saw so many confused, misinformed people and I just wanted to help clear that up. And now I find myself that I'm just clearing up more and more stuff and I like knowing people are correctly informed

have any likes? dislikes?

Lots of like, lot of dislikes, and lots of stuff in between. I like people who ask intelligent questions I guess and I dislike people who harrass people who are just honestly misinformed or confused

do you have any friends on the forums?if not, consider me as your new friend^^

Heh, well, I like to consider myself just about everyone's friend. Its easy enough. The Staff is friendly and I'd talk to them a whole lot if i ever bother to stop by in IRC. But I try and be everyone's friend.

do you like anime? if so, which one?

Oh yes, I like a lot of it. Cowboy Bepop is probably my favorite, that or maybe Trigun. I really keep meaning to read the mange for Trigun since the show cut off at the point it did.

where do you live?

Oak Ridge, Tennesee, US. Most notable for being the home of the plants that refined a good amount of the material for the Manhattan Project.

do you like it there?(where you live)

Yes, to be honest I'm not sure what its like anywhere else. I've lived here my whole life. But its a nice place. Besides, I don't think I could live in a place without mountains and where "Ya'll" isn't a common phrase.

if you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

My car. It sucks.

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke, but in the South, its all coke.

thanks for ansering my random guestions and i hope you enjoy your mod-ness

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/29/2005 3:51:04 >

AQ  Post #: 9
5/29/2005 8:07:52   
sayfer

i was reading and you claim not to be a people person. but then you sya you like helping people. isnt tht a little diffrent? kinda like a gothic christian. the two dont seem to fit.

You'd be suprised. I enjoy helping other and I'm good at dealing with people, but I don't have a lot of friends really. And I don't often put much effort into it. Its not that don't like having friends, I just don't feel the drive tomake lots of friends and I'm just as happy on my own most of the time. And I despise large groups of people I guess that makes me a loner.

And Gothic Christians are actually the first 'Gothic' people. The area of time the Gothic style seems to worship is Medevil England, and almost every person back then wash Catholic. Realigious affiliation and an obessetion with morbitiy is not always related.

and have you kept up with reading 8-bit thearter? i belive theve found the third orb. no wait that was the armor made of ice.

Heh, I read it every day. Last I remember they were still on the second orb

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/29/2005 14:56:01 >
AQ  Post #: 10
5/29/2005 15:39:44   
jendinn

ah we have some more quetions for you.

if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?why?where do you live?

I'm not sure exactly. I'm pretty happy with where I am, so I guess I'd stay here, I might like to live a little higher in the mountains. Can't be the view up there

if you could describe life in one word what would it be?

Short

ever been in Virginia?thats where i live.

Yes I have actually. I visited the Newport/Williamsburg area.

favorite sport?drink?food?

Football (the US kind), Mountain Dew, and well I love many foods. Its between Chili, Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwitch, or Chicken Fried Steak

own any consoles?which ones

Playstation and X-Box, but I don't get to play them much

can't think of any more but i will be back!hopefully

Bring 'em on!

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/29/2005 15:52:29 >

AQ DF  Post #: 11
5/29/2005 15:56:06   
Neo_the_Man

hmmmmmmm
favourite xbox games

I don't have many, but the main reason I ever bought it was Halo 2

do u have xbox live

Nah, I don't play it enough to justify the cost and all

if you do whats your name

if you have halo 2 wanna play sometime

Heh, maybe I use that free subscription period sometime and play you some. I'll have to brush up on my skills though

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/29/2005 16:10:05 >
Post #: 12
5/29/2005 19:30:43   
MADemocrat

'lo, Kaz!

How has life treated you thusfar?

Pretty fairly, if a little light on the money side. But money isn't everything. However, all my favorite things cost money

Favorite video game?

Changes every week or so. Lately I've been playing a lot of Civilization III. There is something about being the ruler of a whole society I find empowering

I'm currently on a holy quest to find a mod/AK/admin that likes rap. Are you my first one?

Unfortunately, no. I'm the heavy metal AK!!! Plus a little Bluegrass on the side. But mostly heavy metal!!!

What kind of car do you drive?

At the moment, a beat up, red Ford Ranger. It gets me from place to place

Who's name is cooler: yours or Morgensturn's?

My name is derrived from a demi-god like demon. I'm not sure about Morgensturn's is from, but well, I got demi-god like demon going for me. I'll let you decide

Bye, Kaz!

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/30/2005 10:15:54 >
Post #: 13
5/29/2005 20:19:16   
jimbo_99987

Lo! Mind if I call you a homie?

You can call me anything but Sue

I have one question to ask you.

Do you like my title?

As a frequent mispeller myself, I can't say its that bad a title

And while I'm at it I just want to know...

What is your favorite drink?

The blood of virg Ermm....Mountain Dew

Can you burn my arm, putting 'Kaz waz here'?

Do you have good medical insurance

Do you like your job? (real world)

Not imparticularly, but I gots bills to pay. And I don't plan to stay at least in this position forever

Do you like your job? (AQ)

Well of course, keeping Q&A clean is a job I like. Now if only I could turn ArchKnight into money

Do you like Harvest Moon?

Sure do, but I can never make it all the way through...

Do you like Secret Of Mana for SNES?

And Seiken Detetus 3 (I think thats how its spelled), the sequal they didn't release in the US. Never could finish either of them. I have a problem finishing games, heh.

Bye!

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/30/2005 10:40:37 >
AQ  Post #: 14
5/29/2005 22:07:52   
Reens

Hi KazgrothX!

Looks like you're enjoying your work...

Almost as much as I enjoy snuggles

You are insanely fast though...I wander through Q&A and all I see is "last post by KazgrothX"
XD

I remember the first time I look thorugh the last post on the first page in Q&A....and all of them were by me. I was awful proud of myself

*superfastsnuggles Kaz*

*supersnugglesuplexes Reens*

That's it.

Until next time!!

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/30/2005 10:44:57 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
5/29/2005 23:36:35   
Ancient One

Hello Kazgroth. I believe this is the first MtAK/MtM thread in which I have posted questions. Then again, it is you...

But then againg....its YOU!!

Who proclaimed you the "Lord of Q/A"? Or is it self-proclaimed?

Self-proclaimed. I found no had done it yet and no one else was using it, so I though "Why not?" Beside, everyone else get a neat title. But poor me

If it is the latter, why?

To impress the ladies

You claim that you will lie. Do you lie on a regular basis?

Only when it funny. Or expected. Like when women ask you "Do you think that woman over there is hot?" She knows already. And when you say "What? I wasn't paying attention, I was too busy looking at you" it expected. Its a lie. It called fishing for compliments and your expected to lie or go without affection.

If so, what kind of person does that make you?

A funny one and one who is getting affections of his woman, thats what kind

Why is your goal to get more pages then I did in my MtAK thread?

Eh, I needed a goal. I know I'm not as popular as wallo so I'm not gonna try touch his page number. But you had a nice, average amount. And its fun to badger you. Its a hobby

Why does this... "rivalry" of sorts exist between us?

Because you the "I hate KazgrothX" Party organizer. And you never invite me! All I want is some free hotdog d00d!

Why won't you admit I am the superior one?

Nevar! I will fight you with my last breath....or until you invite me to the parties. And apologize. And give me hotdogs. Possibly topped with chili.

Most moderators/archknights seem to have an "avatar" of sorts. Take me for instance: a pile of dust. Or Pae, the gecko. Do you take any animate or inanimate object to represent you?

Hmmm, I haven't yet. I'm not very good at picking that type of thing. I was figure a Lord of sometime. Possibly of a Q&A board. Or possibly a demi-god like demon. Of Q&A. Maybe a Q&A Dragon

If so, why?

I need to give myself titles of authority and power to make myself feel better and to overcome my overwhelming feelings of inadaquacy. Something like that

What would you say is the best thing that has happened to you do to being an Archknight? (Besides meeting me that is)

My complete and rule of the Q&A board with my might Iron Fist of Answering!! Or that might be something for future. It hard to keep track. Possibly the snugglefest that is IRC. I bet this parties you all have a pretty fun

Do you know when the next anti-Kazgroth is being held?

Yes I do. And when I crash your party I shall eat all your hotdogs and hot dog chili and you shall be hotdogless and what kind of party has no hotdogs? A boring one, thats for sure.

Will you be at it? (There will be hotdogs)

Eating your supply of hotdogs and hotdog chili!!! Muwhahahahah!

Do you think these MtAK and MtM threads actually accomplish anything besides allowing the answerer a chance to have some fun?

Possibly yes, possibly no. Either way, I think they are an all together fun experience

Your forum name is KazgrothX. Nothing too complicated. How many times though would you say you have seen people mispell it?

Oh tons. KazgorthX, KazgrothZ, KaxgrothX, and a few others I can't fathom. The human capacity for failing completely at their native language is amazing. Thats why I settle for Kaz, its hard to mispell a 3 letter name. Some still manage, but its harder.

Relating to the above, what would you say is the most amusing mis-spelling?

KazgrothZ. Make it all the way to the end and be off only by 1 key?

Have you ever considered getting a custom title?

Yeah, but I suck at thinking of them. I figure to stick with the basics and maybe I'll get a good suggestion one day. Plus it always seem such a silly thing to bother asking a Moderator to do for me. I always figured if they had a good one in mind, they would throw one on there

If so, what would it be?

Probably Lord of Q&A or Maybe that Q&A Dragon I was talking about. It sounds cooler evertime I say it. Q&A Dragon. Yeah.....

If you had to describe yourself in one word, how would you?

Rockin'

Have you prepared to face Tharg's onslaught of orcish?

Sure am, I'm been brushing up on my Orc Blah

Do you feel honored that I have graced you with these questions?

Not half as honored as you feel with my answers

Are you sad to see them come to an end?

Yes

Do you look forward to encountering me again?

In bloody combat, yes. Or in a hotdog eating contest. You know, whichever works for you.

Well, that is about it! In all seriousness, excellent job at being an Archknight. You give the rest of us so much, one might say too much, to live up to. Keep up the good work.

I know, I'm a role model. And in all seriousness, I am honored to work with you. I was a big fan of your guides way before I became an ArchKnight, almost as big a fan as for Niko's. But Niko's got the graphics. Bow to the Q&A Dragon!

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/30/2005 11:39:05 >
Post #: 16
5/29/2005 23:44:53   
mythmaster303
Anubite

Just a few questions:

1) Do you like cheesewiz?

It is the fruit of the gods. When combine with crackers.

2) How will you bring about the end of the world?

By playing Battlefield Earth in 24 hour loop on every tv station everywhere. That much sucking in so short a time period will collapse the very universe

3) I'm kinda hungery right now, are you?

I got the fever for the flavor.....of chili

4)...... Darn it all! I always forget the last one!

It ok, we all do it from time to time. Even me.

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/30/2005 11:44:33 >
AQ  Post #: 17
5/30/2005 4:33:40   
tommie boi

1.... what year did scarface become a motion picture.......

The same year as War Games

2 when you lie do you deliberately make it obvios

Yes, of course. Living with a woman has made me a great liar, its expected

3 when you try are you a good lier

Heck yeah!

4 have you ever trained a padawan

Yeah, but that ended really badly. There was a evil emporer involved and some shaggy bear creatures and it really was just a mess.

5 if not cna i be your first

Nope, but you can be #128. Its a long line.

6 (do you like star wars)

What kind of geek would I be if I didn't?

7 have you seen star wars episode 3

Sure did. Needed more Wookies if you ask me. I just didn't get that full on Wookie experience I was hoping for

8 whats the biggest word you know???

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

9 you said "i have horrible grammer" did you deliberately spell grammar wrong or do you just have bad grammar

Just bad grammer. English was never my strong point in school and I hate proof reading. Thats why I liked science, the usually never cared how the heck I wrote

10 if you were to creat an rpg... what would the story line be

A long and complicated one. I actually was the Loremaster for a LARP some friend and I ran and we had a pretty complicated storyline

11 what would the caracters name be

When it comes to RPG's I tend to go with Meruad for Mages, Kazgroth for fighter types, and Talancer for everything else

12 would it be fantasy/drama/ or comedy (no ive never seen a comedy rpg[as much as aq attemps to make cheesy jokes during game play they do not qualify as a comedy])

Fantasy with comedy mixed in. Half the fun of RP is the touch-in-cheek jokes

13 do you like mixed drinks??

Got no clue. I've never really wanted to drink, and thank to a seizure disorder and the fact my medicine react badly to alcohol, I probably never will drink. Doesn't bother me too much though since I never wanted too. I was too much of goody goody. Plus my brother is an alcoholic and druggie so for all his mistakes in life, he taught me just how damaging the stuff can be.

14are you into fony looking chinese motion pictures

Sometimes. Depends on how bored I am

15 have you ever heard of initial d

Can't say I have

16 what about tenacious d

Yes, sure do. Although I'm not sure how proud I should be of that....

17 is the fact that im not finishing each question with a "?" bothiering you ......................... ?

After my experience with improper grammer, I hardly noticed

18 of all the smileys (theyre all kinda lame) which ones od you like the most

19 is it obvious that im making these questions up as i go...

Most good question are

20 do you plan to lie to any of the questions ive asked

No one really plans to lie. It just kind of happens.

21 was that last answer a lie

Yes

22 what about that last one

Yes

23 can you promise me nothing your telling me is a lie

Yes. But that could be a lie too

24 exactly how much is a promise worth to

Depends on why the promise

25 have you ever attempted to sceme against a close fan to deplead his plans or deminish his courage

Nah, that why we have secret board police err ice creme, delicious ice creme

26 if so would you still claim to be a good friend

I'm everyone's friend. I'm the Snuggly Q&A Dragon!

27 do you find htese questions desturbing

Only as disburing as you

28 random

Slightly

29 annoying

I put up with about 10 sever limit whines a day. You got nothing on that

30 what is your personal apearance (ill know if your lying on this 1)

You mean like this?

31 would you say in general i seem like a pretty decent guy??

Of course. Then agian I can't say know you all that well either.....

32do you ever shout random obsenities after popping around a corner while wearing a scarf around your head??

Obsenities yes, scarf no. That wuold be just plain tacky

33 do you like mushrooms (not shroomies)

Only the non-narcotic kind and then only in a marinate for my steak. I hate the actual fungus

34 arent you a little old to be playing on aq (if i od believe scarface is a rather ancient movie i believe in the early 80s which would make you in you in your 20s)

Only if you put a age-limit on having fun. I don't

35 do you have a job (was that already asked)

Yes I do

37 (ho ho... that last one had 2 questions ) do you have/plan to have kids if so what are/will be their names?

I'm horrible with names, so I leave that up to the bearer of my children

38 do you like the name wavryn for a boy ( dont ask[not like you can hah ha its me asking not u] why imconcidering names already)

No worse than any other's I've heard

39 are you glad that im running out of ideas for questions

Keep 'em coming. I'm just getting warmed

40 (ok last one im runnin dry)how many grammatical/spelling errors have i made while typing my questions

ok.... thanx lol have fun

(dont worry.... ill have more!!!! YOU CANT ESCAPE ME)

omg i just thought of another one.... 41... with out knowing me(im person) would you think im a total nut case (you dont hafta be nice [ i know when your lying])

Eh sure, why not? You a looney!

and thats just the beginning...ill have more... ill be in the hundreds when im done

guess what MORE QUESTIONS!!!!

41whats your motto?

In the words of General Ackbar "Its a trap!"

42 what kinda comp are you packin??

2.6 GHz with lets see....768 MB of RAM with ATI 3600

43 is it fast

Decently

44 reliable??

Well of course! I built it!

45 do you get cable?

Yep

46 how many channels do you get

70 or so

47 of those channels whats your favorite

Comedy Central, with a little Cartoon Network thrown in. And I'm big fan of all the Discovery Channels

48 what year did wargames become a motion picture??

Same year as Evil Dead

49 did you answer that last question with a nother movies date??

Yes, yes I did

50 you say you only have one wife... yet you like to lie/"impress" how is that

Its a guy thing. I might be married, but I ain't dead. Now if I actually hit on a woman, then I would be dead.

51 is your relationship with your wife still as lively as it was when you guys first met ( i know a lotof people who start to fade with their spouse after a while

Its not as passonate, but its been about 5 years. Thats expected

52 if you had the chance to be god for a day what would you do to changer the world

Change the fundmental flaws of man. Or give myself a really kickin' car and house.

53 do you smoke

Nope, find it quite disgusting actually

54 whats your favorite food?

Split between chili, Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwitch, and chicken fried steak

55 whats your favorite food cooked by your wife

Chili or chicken fried steak

56 whats your favorite number

42 (Duh!)

57 how strong is your aq caracter

Level 83, but weak stats

58 warewolf or vampire (both?)

Depends on who has the upper hand that week. I'm a flexiable guy will flexiable loyalties

59 can i call you hte lord of bad grammar

You cuold, but the title is already taken

60 what about the lord of bad grammer

Alread taken

61 when you say your a big guy do you mean... massive strength

Above average

62 big boned

Something like that

63 tall

Nope, I'm stout!

64 all 3

Just the 2

65 do you like rellish on your hot dogs

As much I like breathing ozone. Which I don't

66 do you want a hot dog right now

Yes, yes I do

67 am i eating a hot dog right now??

Don't know

68 whats your favorite time to eat a hot dog

Anytime

69 place

Anywhere

70 are you hungry...

Always am

71 what did you have for lunch yesterday

Yep

72 breakfast

Nope

73 snack

Yep

74whats your favorite fruit

Oranges

75 colr

Olive

76 drink

Mountain Dew, fruit of the gods

77canned item

Chili

78 vegetable

Granny Smith Apples

79 boxers or briefs

Boxer briefs :-P

80 commando

Nope. Sorry to ruin your dreams

81 do you like my sig?

Sure

82 when do i begin my training as a padawan

Well since it takes like 20 years per padawan and I'm on like 2......Yeah, you might wanna go get something to eat cause its gonna be awhile

83 would you ever have me over for dinner?

Sure, just make sure you don't touch my good unless you want your fingers bit

84 hows it goin

Smoothly

85 how has your day gone thus far?

Its still early, so can't say

86 have you ever told a major lie... and got cought

Oh yeah. Thats when you learn what lies are ok and what ones it just better to tell the truth about

87 what kinda car do you drive

A red Ford Ranger

88 toyota or ford?

Ford

89 dodge or ford

Ford

90 issuzu or ford

Ford

91 lambhorgini or ford

Ford

92 mercades or ford

Ford

93mclaren or ford

Ford

94ford or ford

Ford

95have you ever drven a ford?

Yep

96 do you like ford

If it gets me here to there with without much trouble, I like it

97 are the ford questions drivin you crazy

It is nothing compare to me l33t copy and paste skillz

98 is it too late to drive you crazy

Pfft, this ain't nothing

99 do u regret ever making this thread

Nah, gives me something to do and feel the love of the community. I'm so loved

100 woooohoooo 100 questions!!

Wooohooo!

101 is there a limit to the amount of questions i can ask

Nope

102were do you work

Galactic Empire

103 do you like canned soup

Depends on the soup

104 should i end at 105

Sure, why not?

105 yeah il end here... ill be back with more... havin fun yet

Always

106 what year did evil dead become a motion picture??

You don't give up do ya? Same year as Krull

107 have i ever heard of the movie you just said

Only if you your a viewer of awesome movies. The ending to Krull kind of sucked, but over all I think it was rocking

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/31/2005 17:36:11 >

I am the black Mage. i cast the spells and makes the people falls down
AQ  Post #: 18
5/30/2005 11:23:46   
EvilDragonMaster

Hi. i know its not easy to asnwer alot of questions but you know (or do you?) i chat more than i play. i dont have anything to do but asking you something.

Bring on the questions!

this should be last but i edited and ...yeah...lazzy. Did you blocked me? why?

Don't worry, I'm lazy too. I haven't blocked, I just don't get time to answer a lot of my PMs

You like womans...how many did you got today?

The same one I've had for a few years now. She keeps me in line, so it just the one woman for me

How many people do you blocked on all forums/messengers like this or msn? in total...

None actually. I don't have anyone blocked on my PMs and I don't use AIM/MSN/Yahoo Messanger

Which computer is best for playing AQ? on your "where you play AQ most=work" or home?

Probably my home. Both a solid computers, but my home computer is gaming machine.

How many times did you changed your avvy?

Just twice, I've don't find many nice images that I like

which avvy did you have from beginning?

A Galanoth one. This one to be exact

how many times to you post a day in theese forums?

During the week, dozens. The weekends I tend to kind of take off and sleep. A lot

Are you strong? can you take down your boss on one (something, like a karate kick or kung fu punch) in real life

Probably, I'm a pretty big guy. Although I don't think I've ever gotten in one fight. Well, there was one when I was like 7 or 8 when my neighbor got mad at me. I was a pacifist back then so I just let him jump on my back and he tried to wail on me, but I was twice his size so I just ignored him and walked him with him on my back. Pretty funny actually. I'm not so much of a pacifist anymore, but I'm very friendly and it takes a lot to make me mad enough. If I beat someone up, I doubt I will be the aggressor

Are you rich?

Buwhahah! Far from it. And I don't ever really plan on it. I would like to live a comfortable life, yes, but I don't need to be rich. Middle class is good enough for me

Have you ignored someone in real life, act like you didnt see him/her

Yes, some friend can get awful annoying sometime....

was you ignored by someone?

All the time. It was part of my geeky lifestyle.

How long time did it take for you to get helpful title?

A month or two I guess. I got it one day before I got asked to be an ArchKnight

Was it Helpful! ? or helpful or Helpful. if none of them write which one.

It was plain ol' Helpful I believe. More than enough for me.

do you like your title? can you have it changed?

I probably could if I wanted to, but I'm horrible at coming up with things and it seems like a silly thing to bother a mod to do for me

Do you want to be a mod?

I can say I would probably like that full mod experience, but I'm not gonna stretch for it. I think there quite a few people more qualified tha me. But if I got the change, I would mind

Do you have a sis/bro and are your parent alive?

I do have a brother, 13 years my senior. And both my parents are both alive and healty

Love your life?

Every moment

Am i talking/posting/PM too much?

Nah

Know someone here in real life?

No not yet, but who knows? I may and not even know I know them yet

Do you wish this never happend? (the lord of Q&A thing...answer so many questions)

Nah, bring on more questions! Answer questions is what I do

sorry...your answers give me more questions

If you ask a mod to change your title to "Lord of Q/A- Arch Knight" how long time do you think it shall take to get it?

A day or two, if they thought it was ok. Maybe less. Depended on who I asked and how busy they were and what not

If ou could buy a real weapon (like sword, bow, spear) who should you train on?

My friend and yours, Mr. Stump-of-A-Tree

Want to get a new women? Tired on your old?

Nah she's good to me and she can cook. Thats important. When it comes time to choose a woman, comprimise on look and focus on the cooking. Believe, its worth it. Although I didn't have to sacrfice on either

If you became a mod and your username got deleted here what should you do?

Well, I double that could happen since I think it takes an Admin to do that. I would just e-mail an e-mail an Admin. They would probably start to miss me when they noticed all my post were deleted decause I was a delete user

Why is your username KazgrothX? what does it means? like a pokemon name lol

Because Kazgroth sounds neat. And I accidently tried to sign up the 'Kazgroth' username under an old e-mail I couldn't get to anymore. So I just added on an X and signed unter the correct address and there ya go. KazgrothX. Kazgroth is a malformation of Kazgaroth who was a demi-god like demon whose bones were involved in some of the best items in Baldur's Gate. He was also in a few books.

What is better- You gaming machine or your woman?

My woman, she can cook, my computer can't

If you get ignored by someone what do you do?

Don't care, I rarely do since most of those people aren't really worth bothering with

If someone is saying bad things aboutm you what do you think about?

What exactly their problem is with me

If you get drunk can you flirt with a man?

I've know plenty who do without being drunk. But not me, since I don't get drunk

Who do you like-Artix or Galanoth? (Not NPC)

Well, I've never meet either one in real life so its hard to say. From what I've seen, their both great and they both co-created the game. So neither can be all that bad

How many times did your computer restarted itself for nothing?

Eh a few times when it was sick like

"A Galanoth one. This one to be exact" why are you doing mistakes like forgetting color?

Even I'm not perfect :-P

Boring?

Nah

If you could do magic in real world which planet should you destroy first?

None problem, that would offset the orbit of pretty much every planet. I'll just stick to dominating this one.

When have you created your username in forums here?

Other than this one, nope

8-bit theater is nothing, i cant find any links here...

8-Bit Theater

Who is your fouvorite mod? ArchKnight?

I can't pick just one. They're all super peope

Do your woman play AQ? do she read this? i think she should dump you for this...

Nope and nope and nope

Is she stupid?

Nope

You like food. which do you like most?

Chili or Spicy Chicken Sandwitches

Can mods/AK see deleted posts/ one before edited?

Deleted posts, well, depends on how long ago. Edited, not really, but you can always ask the person who did the editing

Do you have child?

Yep

Why do you like womans if you have one?

I may be sword to one woman, but I ain't dead ya know

If a post get edited nothing happens...it just get edited but when you post a new reply it will be typed fat to show you didnt read the last one. why was it changed?

Thats the way the boards work. Besides, if it did that with editing, there would be crazy bumping. Most edits don't need to be be signified as new

I'm starting to ask questions about forums...shall they be in Q & A posts? not here?

You could if you wanted, but I don't mind answering here

when have you looked at your inbox last time?

I ahven't today, but I probably will once everything is updated and current with Direct to Mods post and this thread

Suggestion board people hate my idea. can i delete it and make a new? with only the most important suggestion from my thread.

As long as you aren't doing it just to bump, I would think that would be ok. Or you could just make a new post in yor thread highlighting you new ideas

I dont know when you was born...i dont have a clue... let me guess then- 31 , 26 , 35

Not close at all, closer, even closer. Still a bit off though

How old is your woman? Can she cook good? cant you cook? a little bit?

Three Years older than me. Yes. Only in the microwave.

Nice title*Evil Laugh* you're AK of whole H & S My title is better! right? *member*...cool, it make me think about Clans...and wars...and death

Yay!!

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 6/1/2005 15:30:08 >
AQ  Post #: 19
5/30/2005 14:55:11   
Princess Jaoli

I wonder why we get such cwazy mods. ^^ Are you as crazy as some of them?

No....I'm crazier!

How did you get to be a mod? (I've asked this countless times. XD)

Well, I'm not a mod. I'm an ArchKnight. Big differences. But basically, Morgensturn became the new Mod of H&S, I got my Helpful title, and the next day I got a PM from Morgensturn along the lines of "I've notice you've been pretty helpful and post a lot. Do you want to be an ArchKnight for Help & Support

Archknights...what is their power? Spam-deleting?

Basically, yeah. Deleting spam posts, moving mis-posted threads, locking things before they get out of control, and basically keeping the boards clean.

Do you have any pets? (I've got a black dog who goes nuts too often...)

A organe and white cat named Zinfab, An grey and grey little girl cat named Connie, and a one-eye grey and white cate named Odin. I did have a big, fluffy gray cat with one-eye named Enyo, but he ran away when no one was watching.

What's your favorite color?

Olive

Do you like to read? (I abswolutely do.)

Sure do, I got an addiction to world-building fantasy novels/series

Where has my time gone? It flies like crzy when I'm here! *gets off...*

Time is an ocean seperate from space. Your time is merely behind you in the ocean of time, and you are merely a boat being blown across it by the winds of progress

Cya!!!

EDIT: Such fwun talking to you! -waves- ...*runs*

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 6/1/2005 17:22:17 >
Post #: 20
5/30/2005 22:00:20   
~Lion Eagle~

Hi

Do you ever get your bords wackwards like that? I do a lot

Heck yeah

Do you know a surefire way to crash a laptop? I think I'm the only one that does >:P *

Far from it. After 2 years of fixing teachers laptops while I was in school, there are plenty of people that can break a laptop with ease

Do you like snakes? I do :P

Sure do, I spend 2 years in highschool working with them

Heard of Tibia? (no not the bone)

Sounds familiar

Heard of Runescape?

Yep. Didn't much care for it

Favorite band(s)?

Metallica!!!! |__| |__|

Should I tap-dance on your head...?

I'll pass

Random - Burnt lobsters are flying up the banister weilding giant umbrellas and lamps getting chased by apes with lightsabers

Ok, crazy lady

How random do I get ^_^

As random as....whatever you said

Do you like splits?

Only when not spammed

Bye (psst! someone hide me!)

* In case you don't know, hibernate a laptop then, turn it on again, then plug a USB thing into it, the entier comtuper restarts. I learned this the hard way.

PS) Forgot to ask if you play Might and Magic 7. Do you?

Not lately

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/31/2005 10:36:27 >
AQ  Post #: 21
5/31/2005 6:39:35   
j.demonic
Banned

i have some questions kaz

have you ever heard of brunei? (south east asia, borneo island)

I have now!

have you ever heard of mi goreng? (noodle brand in brunei)

Can't say I have, but I'm sure their delicious. Their noodles after all

would you like some? :P

Sure! I love noodles

how much?

Life time supply maybe?

ever heard of an energy drink called milo? (in brunei too)

Nope, but I'm not much an energy drink guy

are these questions stupid? (i think they are)

I've heard worse

are you phsycic?

Yes!

if you are... am i bored? 0.o

Yes

if you are... what am i typing right now? o.0

Something naughty

do you like dancing bananas? i do!

Only in the non-spam

am i boring you?

Nah

do you like vodka?

Wouldn't know since I can't drink, but from what I'm told, I wouldn't

ever heard of the band billy talent?

Have now

if you have, do you think they rock? (i do!)

Undoubtably

ok.. those are all the questions i can think of right now... till next time.. j.d signing off (lol)

ok it is now next time, i have more random questions.

are you male or female? (eheh... im actually not sure, what with the pink colour 0.o (if you'd rather keep this a weird sickening secret go right ahead eheh..) )

110% Pure masculinity!! (It ain't pink, its burgendy)

how old are you? (sorry if you don't want to answer this dont worry about it)

I don't care if you know, but I won't straight out tell you. I like to be....mysterious....I was born the same year of Return of the Jedi came out

where do you think you'll be in say... 20 years?

In a more rewarding job, putting some brat kids of mine through college

do you have a girl/boyfriend? (you can keep this a secret if u want)

I got a fiancee. Although, after we've lived together for about 2 years or so, its a litle more than that

can you make a hotmail email address so i can chat with you on MSN? (pweeez?)

The less e-mail accounts I have, the better. You know not the ways of womenz, I think. Let me guide you through some women logic. "Why does he need a free e-mail account? For MSN? Why couldn't he use our account? Or AIM? Why MSN, I don't use MSN, why MSN? Is he talking to another woman. He is, that [insert explative]. I have no proof, he has given me no reason to suspect, but the mere fact I have thought that it could be a remote possibility means I must be mad!!!"

what would you do if the girl/boy you liked (if you were a kid ) hugged you in front of a bunch of kids? (after she found out u liked her a few days earlier)

Well, I can harken back to my younger days. Probably feel a bit awkward, sweaty, suspicious confused. Heck, I still feel that way. Just I'm better at hiding it

wanna know why im asking you that question?

Sure

im gonna tell you anyways, because it happened to me!! :D XD weeeeeee!!!!

Yay!!

was the ":D XD weeeeeee!!!!" part considered spam?

Probably, but I don't really care as long as it doesn't get too bad. It my thread after all

if so im sorry :S

No prob

is my being sorry affecting you in any way at all?

Not really

will you give me all your money if held a gun to your head at the same time as feeding dead rabbit to you,and at the same time, spam-ifie the boards using your account, and then you get de-moted to only a regular *gulp* member? (eheh.. oh the sick thoughts i have lol)

It a long line to my non-existant money. You can get in the back and wait with the read of them

is my siggy ugly and newbish? (i think it is, cos i am a newb at making sigs...)

I've seen much, much worse

if i were your bestfriend, would you give me 10$ to buy supplies to kill myself? (no im not gonna do that.. lol...)

Nah, I actually find suicide deplorable. And not for any religious reasons. Like most teenagers, I went through a period were I contemplated on it, and ultiamtely I found it be a rather foolish thing to have ever contemplated

ok, NOW am i boring you?

Pfft, you ain't got nothing on Kindergardeners

or am i making you think im a complete weirdo?

I once knew a kid who ran the Audio Video Club. And our school didn't have an Audio Video Club. It was all him. Every last bit of it. He was friend, but frankly, you got nothing on that kid

ok sir, till next time. J.D

it is next time again...
quote:

I don't care if you know, but I won't straight out tell you. I like to be....mysterious....I was born the same year of Return of the Jedi came out

i never watch star wars ...

Aww, well now is the time!

do you speak chinese?

Nope, although I wouldn't mind learning how. Even though its one of those languages that seems very radically different from my 'Native' language

i can speak chinese

Good for you!

can you speak malay?

Didn't even know it existed. I guess people in Malayasia have to speak something. And now I know. And knowing is half the battle

i can also speak malay

Good for you!

can you speak korean?

Nope, but again, a language I wouldn't mind learning if just to learn it

i can speak korean (a little)

Good for you!

can you speak german?

A smiddgen

i can speak a little german

Me too!

do i win a prize for knowing a little of alot of languages?

No, however unless your in an area where it required to know those language to get by (and if you do, you can move) knowing those languages does prepare to move ahead in many jobs just because you know so many languages. Especially the Chinese.

hehe.. i sure know a little of alot of languages

Sure do

quote:

It a long line to my non-existant money. You can get in the back and wait with the read of them

aww... i dont get your money.. it'll be gone by the time they get ur money XD

Heh, your telling me

do you believe michael (spelling?) jackson is innocent? or guilty?

He did Thriller man, Thriller. If he's guilty I can't watch that video again. So, I'm hoping he's not guilty. However, I do believe Micheal Jackson is in serious need of some mental help. His entire life has been one big drama and its pretty obvious this guy (and the majority of his family) is seriously messed up in the head. I don't think he could function in a normal manner and if not his huge fame and cash would probably be in a psych ward. So in short, I'm hoping he's not guilty so I can watch his old videos when his face was still normal, but I wouldn't let my kid stay over at his house. I wouldn't have waaaay before this trial either. I and ever other half-brained person in American knew this guy was crazy.

it is now time to go again... thanks for the answers

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 6/3/2005 10:47:50 >
AQ  Post #: 22
5/31/2005 9:12:44   
cosinemaster

The first time I've posted in one of these threads... you are the main AK of the board I'm on most, after all.

I'm honored, hear that Ancient One, I'm the main AK!!

I count him the main AK of Guides.

Eh, I'm still rocking in the Q&A, therefore I rule. I am the offical Q&A Dragon Now.

How does it work that you are both the quickest and the one who posts last?

Well, depends on what I'm doing. If I'm not doing anything, I can type my answered, find my links and all in a couple of second. If I'm doing more than one thing at once, then my posting time can be off by a minute or two. And sometime questions are answered completely so I got the wrap them up

Which do you prefer, Locking or Deleting?

Locking, everyone gets to see that. Most people don't see a lot of what I delete or move (and often for their benefit)

Why are there so many random questions in these threads?

Because some people are very bored and like to be annoying. Unfortunately for them, annoying questions is what I spelicilize in

If x^2 + y^2 = r^2, what are we talking about?

Sounds like the Pythagorean Theorem to me

If a^2 + b^2 = h^2, what are we talking about?

Still sounds like the Pythagorean Theorem to me

Take a guess at my favourite subject.

Math, my most cursed enemy. Next to English

Do you recognise me?

Yep, sure do. You the one who usually catches my glaring errors. Those things no one is suppose to notice :-P

How much time do you spend playing AQ each day?

About 1 hour, total play time

How much time do you spend on the fora each day?

About 7 or so. Except on weekends. On weekends I sleep

Do you use forums or fora as the plural of forum?

Forums. Fora sounds too much like flora. Guess what my favorite subject was!

That's all for now.

Come again!

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/31/2005 13:10:44 >
AQ  Post #: 23
5/31/2005 16:43:23   
The Drifter

What's your ponion of rootbeer?

Taste much worse than any beer or root I know of

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the parking garage where he had left his car for an hour or two to go to court and it cost $6

ever played kotor or kotor 2?

KOTOR yes, KOTOR 2 not yet

Favorite light saber color?

Eeeevil red

Jedi or sith?

I would say Sith, but....something about being evil is anithem to me. I get use to of it after awhile, but my mind still leaps at the good-guy response. HK-47 makes being evil a lot easier

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/31/2005 17:06:27 >

DF  Post #: 24
5/31/2005 16:50:41   
Lord_Of_Dragons

Hi, Mr.Kaz sir!

Mr. Lord_of_Dragons sir!

Do you like cats?(If not, go to #2)

Yes, I got 3. Not entirely my decision on that many, but I like them all the same

Why?

Cats are cuddly. They like to sit on you and their small enough to do it without breaking you. And they don't smell

Would you prefer a dog instead?

Don't know that I would prefer one or the other, but I wouldn't mind a dog. Preferably a little one that stays little. And doesn't stink up the place

AQ or the Forums?

A hard choice, probably the forums. I like AQ, but the fourms really have over ridden the game for me

Why?

Sadly, the game gets boring if you spend tooo much time playing it. Which I would

Am I boring you?

Nah, its a hard thing to do

In a locking duel on Q&A, to lock the most spam threads on a spammy day, who would win, you, or Ancient One?

Duh, I'm the Q&A Dragon! AO is a Pile O' Dust :-P

Do you eat spam?(The meat)

Only in my worst nightmares

I think it's disgusting, do you?

Knowing just a tiny bit of what actually goes into spam, I can say I have absolutely no desire to even touch that stuff

Bye!

BTW, how do you say your forum name? Kaz-Gr-Oth? Please answer this.

Its gaz Kaz-Groth. Think broth, but with a g. Kaz-Groth

< Message edited by KazgrothX -- 5/31/2005 17:29:15 >
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> Meet the ArchKnights-KazgrothX, Lord of Q&A!! *Offline*
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition