Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Meet the AK: Acravius

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: Meet the AK: Acravius
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/22/2008 15:35:46   
Suuichi
Flash Runner-Up 10

Akra!!!

Congrats mate. ^_^

Now for the fun part! Muahahahahaha!!!

1. If you mix hyperdimensional space monkey ninjas with a piece of First Mate Rhubarb pie and add a bit of Cysero's yogurt and divide by the square root of a kumquat, and then multiply by Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu (yes, that's a real word), and then subtract Lopadotemakhoselakhogaleokranioleipsanodrimypotrimmatosilphiokarabomelitokatakekhymenokikhlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryono-
ptokephalliokigklopeleiolagōiosiraiobaphētraganopterıgōn (that's a real word too), what is the answer?
Dragon Fable but with more Coding and Spelling errors.
In otherwords, not Dragon Fable, but instead the compiled works of E.E. Cummings!

2. If the plural form of mouse is mice, then shouldn't the plural form of spouse be spice?
Only in a few areas in the world, and most of them don't use the word spouse to be conjugated to the plural form, so it probably hasn't been seen as a big conjugative problem. However in the few cases present, they seem to like to use the word "spouses" matching the conjugation of houses, which ironically often becomes the subject of discussion when one spouse looks for extra "spice" in their lives.

3. Were you expecting to get AK?
Nope, no clue. The PM dropped out of the blue.

4. What was the first thing you did when you became an AK?
Wrote a response to ask what I was supposed to do. (After being elated and questioning whether it actually took place)

5. Does Alac really collect the souls of AKs?
We aren't sure if she has them on a shelf, or a keyring, but we know that we give them to her for "safekeeping, in an undisclosed location for an undefined period of time"

6 Now for the killer question. If I have five pieces of lettuce, and I throw them vigorously at a block of cheese wearing a pink and yellow Santa hat called John, then how many triangular bathtubs would it take to consume a jumping parrot’s brain cells on Wednesday?

2 hogsheads of darkmatter times the square root of the -4i. But only on Wednesday! Everyother day it would take 5, 1 for each piece of lettuce, as we all know that Triangular bathtubs can only consume the same amount of jumping Parrot's Brain Cells as the number of lettuce pieces being thrown at the block of Cheese. On Wednesdays though, we all know that's the weird day, and the weird day always causes complexity amongst the properties of Triangular Bathtubs. In fact, it makes them square and tubular at the same time!

7. Did you expect me to take control of page 2?
Yes, in fact I owe myself $10.00 because of the bet I made with myself when I started this MtAK, that Suuichi would take over page 2.
Woot, Pay Up I, Myself won the Bet! Me held the money, to make sure.

Well that is all. Congrats once again!

~S

< Message edited by pjc -- 2/23/2008 11:50:18 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
2/22/2008 15:55:42   
Tavus
Banned!

Acravius! *Huggles*

Favorite book?
If you are forcing me to choose a book, then it is The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe.
However I think that the combined works of Douglas Adams and Daniel Pinkwater explain a lot more about me than Mr. Poe's seminal canon of work.

Which do you prefer: Magic, melee, or ranged?
Magic, since there isn't enough of it in our world, I try to make use of it whenever possible in my RPing experience.

Of the three "current-gen" consoles, which do you own? If you don't own one, which do you prefer.
I don't own any of the big 3. I am looking to the PS3, because the Blu-Ray Disk format just won, and the PS3 includes a High Quality player already included for free.

Which movie did you most enjoy this century (21st century)?
LOTR Trilogy. They were big, 85% accurate, and captured the feel of at least 70% of what the readers thought the world Tolkien described kinda, sorta, looked like!

Do you believe in the saying "the best defense is a good offense?"
Yes, because the more you can make an opponent question the success of their attack without loss/harm, the less times you are going to be attacked*
*Illogical, or non-rational situations excluded from analysis.

Congrats Acravius! *huggles again*
Thanks for the questions - Acravius

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 1:20:05 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
2/22/2008 15:55:58   
Randomguy

Congratulations on making AK...now for the fun part of these topics.

If you were found guilty of a crime, and sentenced to one of the three following punishments, and givent he ability to choose which, which would you choose? Thrown into a burning building, thrown into a henhouse full of venomous snakes, thrown into a lion's den with lion's who haven't eaten for three years.
All of these are great choices for me. Each has a separate way I could survive.
The best choice would be the lions, as the den would have the corpses of lions. Lions can't live without food for three years - 3 or 4 months at the outside is their max.
The second best choice would be the snakes in the Henhouse, as they most likely ate the hens, and thus won't be very interested in food again for several weeks or so.
The fire is the least of the three, but as the fire would not be consistent throughout the house, there probably would be a place I could go, or I could trace my way through to get out to someplace that wasn't observed and escape that way.

What would happen if you ate a pinecone?
Actually it depends on the pinecone. Some are edible, and some are not. If you ate the right one, you would get a stomach ache, and the wrong one, you would get a stomach ache, get sleepy and then never wake up. Just make sure you get the right ones, as the right ones actually have a great deal of protien and fiber.

Have you ever gotten, like...really sick? As in, like, bedridden with pneumonia type sick. If so, with what?
Twice for two days each, and it was from food poisoning both times.

How much coffee could an AE staff member chug if an AE staff member could chug coffee?
I am sure that they can chug coffee, and it would be as much as their accountants would allow them to chug.

Can YOU see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
I sure can! Sugar and cinnamon makes a wonderful condensed milk slurry. Bonus, soggy/chewy textured milk morsels with more sugar and cinnamon. MmMMmm!

Did Cysero take your left sock yet?
Yes, but I got some shiny beans buttons in return. I thought I got a good deal.
That's it...congrats again on AK.

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 1:40:18 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
2/22/2008 15:56:05   
TreadLight

I wondered when this would come along.

Well, you knew this would be coming: Congratulations, Acravius!

Guess what animal I am. Hints:

Q: What "Treads towards the light"?

A: Nematode? Wrong. Darkness is the opposite of light, it is the only interchangeable element with light.

Q: The color of Darkness and the color of Light make up this animal. What colors are they?

< Message edited by TreadLight -- 2/23/2008 22:16:57 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
2/22/2008 16:22:08   
pandakupo123

Hello and congratz
If u found a genie lamp and it gave u one wish wat would it be?

A map that had the location of everything that everyone else had ever lost, or was considered to be lost throughout all time, continuously updated on a daily basis!

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 1:45:18 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
2/22/2008 16:35:57   
Anon Y. Mous
Creative!

Acravius! Congrats! I've! Seen! You! Around! A! Little! Bit!

Let's get right to it:

1. Do you know who I am?
ownagepwnage

2. Do you think Alac or Reens is more powerful? Answer truthfully because they (probably) won't see this.
I don't know.

3. Did you get to pick your shackles?
They spontaneously conformed to my impression of what they could be.

4. Did Alac say your soul tasted salty, sour, sweet, or bitter?
It wasn't clear, but it also wasn't clear at the time whether it was ripe for consumption, as they only said "held for safekeeping in an undisclosed location for an undertermined length of time". I hope they will tell me if they do consume it.

6. Do you know what love is?
Love is the connection between two people that makes them emphasize the positives and minimize the negatives of both parties so their worlds can go around together7. Would you Crank That Soulja Boy?
I would probably play that funky music, but I wouldn't step on Superman's Cape.

8. Totally random question?
See Question #9

9. Fake question #8?
Fake Answer #8
Con! Gra! Tu! La! Tions! Once! A! Gain!

Thanks for the Questions - Acravius

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 1:56:58 >

VERSACE DiAMOND BENZES POPPiN OLLiES iN YANKEE STADiUM WHiLE THE CHiLDREN WiPE iCE CREAM FROM THEiR DOUBLE CHiNS?? i GUESS iTS TiME TO BRiNG THE RiCE OUT
i'm a poet watch me poem-write
DF  Post #: 31
2/22/2008 16:39:05   
mastin2

1: (I suppose this counts as one) Wow. Where'd you come from? You weren't here yesterday night, at least not with an MTAK thread!

I was an AK, but pjc came onboard the same day, and I wanted us to have separate chances at being on the waterboard in the spotlight.

(2: I'd leave your editing color, but apparently you don't have one. Edit: You should put what edit style you use in the first post! It took some digging! I guess you like people working unnecessarily hard!)

I wasn't expecting someone to be interested in my edit color, so I only included it in my edits

3: Do you hate people repeating themselves? (First time I've EVER not repeated this question at least twice! )

no I don't really mind, as it really serves to clarify their positions, so I don't mind, and overall I think it improves the clarity of communication. I think it is quite clear, I don't mind at all.

4: How about people being lazy?

If they are lazy on their own time, it is fine, but if it is on someone else's time, then yes it probably shouldn't be a habit.

5: I suppose you frown upon re-responses, but I'd like to hear your opinion on them.

re-responses are fine, but only if the subject hasn't changed significantly.

6: Do you hate people speaking 1337, or tlkng lk ths? (I do!)

The mind is an amzng thng, nd evn f I spk lk ths, th brain wl stl trnslt t crrcty. However for clarity's sake please use proper verbage and as correct grammar as possible.

7: Congrats! (Does anyone NOT say that?)

Thanks

8: Well, I'm assuming you count these all, including this one, as questions, so that's it for me! (WOW! I've never used every question available for torture [with one exception]! Guess it must be the strict limit!) See ya!

Bye and thanks for the questions - Acravius

-Mastin

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 2:17:38 >
Post #: 32
2/22/2008 16:56:06   
Sara

Hello! Since I only get eight responses, do not bother responding to this!

Congratulations, and please do not bother to respond to this either!

So, what is the point of life?
To survive long enough to propogate the next generation.

Why do humans exist?
We exist because a small subset of genes continued to select for characteristics that we call humans and were fit enough to survive through subsequent generations until now.

What country/continent do you live in?
USA North America

What are the specs of you computer?
They are good but not the best.

Do you have any games on it?
Yes, I have 30 games. Most of them are RTS and Simulation games.

Ever played Call of Duty Four, modern warfare?
Nope.

Please describe what you see below.
A series of Black Squares separated by white lines, intersected by a flickering pattern of black and white dots at the vertices/intersecitions of the black squares with the white lines.

On behalf of everyone here at spam up the DragonFable forums, please enjoy your day.

Thanks for your questions - Acravius

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 2:36:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
2/22/2008 17:32:12   
Sky Ever

hi Acravius! congrats,hope u'll have an awesome day...

1. so u like animes huh... do u like reading mangas too, if u do wat mangas do u read??
Mangas are alright, but too much of the scenery is taken up by the text, so it is less enjoyable.
I liked the extended story of Vash the Stampede.
With more background available and more stories, it was an intriguing tale.
The Anime was great, and brought the whole dynamic that Vash was to a comical level.

2. whats ur favourite thing about DF???
The fact that there is so much to do, while at the same time you can keep up with the updates and events without getting lost or left behind.

3. whats ur character's name?, why did u name him/her that?
Seovinius - Another character I was playing on paper from earlier RPing. She was always a secondary character to Acravius - support if you will.

4. u've been playing 4 awhile in DF, do u have a MQ account? do like playing MQ???

Seovinius is present in all three games AQ, DF, MQ. I like playing MQ alot also, as I have 6 characters which are level 12+.

thats all... cuz i think all the questions i want to ask is already answered
Congratulations again... and hope u'll have fun doing ur job in AE forums

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 2:47:12 >
DF AQW  Post #: 34
2/22/2008 17:37:12   
Death_Knight555

Congratz! I thought I've seen you somewhere, just don't remember.

So... I have a few questions.

-What's your favorite movie?
Fable

-What's your favorite NFL player?
Joe Montana

-What's your favorite NBA player?
Michael Jordan

-Comparison: Coke vs. Pepsi.
Not a cola fan.

-Do you speak more than one language?
I can negotiate somewhat in Spanish & Japanese

-Am I annoying you?
No.

-Is there a 'Kill Button' next to this Post? If so, please don't press it. *Gets nervous*
Just delete...

-Ever watched the Anime series Death Note? If so, do you like it?

Yes. I enjoy it greatly. It is tersely written and has good suspense value.
Well, that's all! See you later on the Forums!

Thanks for you questions.

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 2:55:32 >
Post #: 35
2/22/2008 18:01:37   
Howler

Hi there :D Weren't you the guy with the Gorgok avatar?

Yes, I used to have the Gorgok the Dragon Avatar.

1. Which is your favorite AE game?
DF

2. Cats or dogs?
Cats

3. Do you play any instruments?
I used to play the Trumpet.

4. Why "ArchSpartan"?
300 References, Spartan Armor from Halo, and Simple/Elegant Spacial Arrangements.
Right now my Avatar embodies the third definition.

Yeah, that's all the questions I have. Toodles!

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 2:59:52 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
2/22/2008 18:01:49   
mooneeve

Ahhh a part Spartan hide the turkey!...Uhh...Hi!

Where have you been? I haven't really seen you in the DF forums a lot? ...Then again I don't see a lot of people.
I didn't comment in every thread... However I have been commenting for a long time.

Only 8 questions well...then. Lets bring the hard questions...If a chickencow was traveling at the speed of moo how long would it take him to reach falconreach from amityvale?
The time it takes the Griffon to flap its wings 7 times.

If a sneevil steals your prized possesion box what would you do? a) Call the sneevil squad b) Call me c)Tell Artix or d) Destroy all the sneevils in the world.

If you were really part Spartan what would you destroy first? a) a sneevil...b) a sneevil box lord...c) A poor defenseless chickencow...d) slaying undead with Artix.

If necromancers stole your imaginary pet chickencow what would you do? a) Use the ancient chickencow technique...b) Run around in circles...c) call the necro defense squad...or d) call daimyo

If I stopped asking questions and the world exploded what would you do?
It would be too late to do anything.

If you could rule the world with your powers what would you do first?
Make sure that the transition to non-petrol/non-coal/non-nuke power would be completed very quickly.

If I gave you all the anwsers and gave you a 100 on this quiz what would you do?
Thank you very much.

Well anyways see you around the forums and don't get seizures from how hard my questions are...(the staff needs you for vile experiments) *cough* The staff wouldn't be happy!
Hey, what are these electrodes and arm/leg cuffs for?

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 15:42:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
2/22/2008 18:02:53   
the zpy

Hello there ^_^

Congratz on being an AK ^_^
Thanks.
1)well I haven't seen you around...... Have you seen me?
I have spied the zpy on more than one occasion.

2)So have you tried editing? come visit us at the DF edited thread ^_^
I have done some editing here and there.

3)Got any skills in animating? coding? drawing?
Some but nothing special.

4)So how are the new buttons? shiny?
I wash them everyday so they stay that way.

5)So kitty's or dogs? <<< note only random question you get from me ^_^
Kitty's (3)
6)personal questions ^_^ In case these has been answered all ready just leave them be ^_^

6)So how old are you?
Above 30, below 40
7)Playing Xbox360?
Just an Xbox
8)Parles les francais?
comme si comme sa.
9) Well last one..... What house in mechquest are you in ^_^ <<<< Then i know what kind of person you are ^_^
Runehawke
last I wish you good luck further on.... May you help an endless number of new members and delete spam and flaming everywhere ^_^

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 15:51:47 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
2/22/2008 18:04:42   
IndieDrummer

Hey, I'd be Indie
Hello, I am Acravius
So, sup?
The Sky, so blue like your font.
Infants<Baby Seals?
They are both very helpless and need their mother's care.
Well, do you like my font?
Yes it is true blue.
Very nice, well good luck.
Thanks.
:D

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 15:54:32 >
DF  Post #: 39
2/22/2008 18:20:56   
Foligo

1. Congratulations, Acravius.
Thanks

2. I think I have seen you around (barely though XD)
I was one of the few with the Gorgok Avatar, now I have a "Spartan" Avatar.

3. Moderator: The next person that says shenanigans is going to be thrown into the DUNGEON!
Foligo: Hey Acravius, uh what's the name of that restaurant you go to..you know the one with the hat?
Acravius: Fudruckers!

4. Visit the Q&A it's pretty fun there. The best AK's on the forums hang around there and lock threads n' stuff. It's like a disease er something (though it is apart of oganization) =S

5. Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
It is, except for the asexual mitotic reproductions that accounts for around 1% of species on earth.

6. Did Alac make you watch when she ate your soul (though it really is just an appendix of man)
No, she just said she would hold it in an undisclosed location for an undertermined amount of time.

7. Has your stomach gotten use to the day old bread and water you only get to once a month?
I have found the dirt and sawdust helps to quell the hunger, and when it rains, water seeps a little through the walls. I'm managing quite well acutally.

8. What dull color are your shackles, are they tight enough >:)
The color of my editing, and they are grippy and squishy at the same time.
9. If you don't like your shackles, I've told pjc about "pimp my shackles". <_< Liez!

10. What do you find more useful - AK's and Mods banned together as one or...Goolge? XD
Google is a good fallback position don't you think. Think Globally, Ask Locally (Is anything local on the internet?)
-Foligo

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 16:06:03 >
DF  Post #: 40
2/22/2008 18:21:00   
Wolkanne

Another one? Wheeeew they sure knight people fast.

well congratz on you akship.
Thanks.
Shackçle color and format?
This one.
Does you name have a backstory?
Acravius, one of 4 Half-Elven brothers and 2 half-elven sisters, survivors all of Elven treachery, in search of the counterspell that will recover their tribe from a state of living stone.
Zards Vs sneevils?
They are both good comedy relief.
Now for the harassement part :D

Like Counter Strike
Haven't played it.
Like Guild Waras'
Haven't played it.
i probably exceeded myt question limit but i cant read what I'm saying cause my pc is all messesd and wont shoe letters. thats why i give so many typos
Nope, exactly 8 comments.
Anyways
Byw.

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 16:18:19 >

Post #: 41
2/22/2008 18:32:45   
Saerokeon

Hello, there

Nice name. How did i originate?
Old RPing name and character. The name itself, was just me playing with names for characters. This one or nicks of it has been in use for a long time TM.
Like AKship so far?
Yes it is quite nice.
Can I make you a sig/avatar when your not an ArchSpartan anymore?
Thanks for the offer. I'll talk to you later about that.
Toodles!

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 16:29:35 >
Post #: 42
2/22/2008 18:52:03   
kenshin23
Banned

1.congrats on being a AK.
Thank you.
2.own anygame systems?
Atari & Xbox
3.out of all the games whick one is your fav DF,AQ,or MQ?
DF
4.big red button or big button with skull on it?
big red button
5.root beer or pepsi?
root beer
6.evil or ebil?
Neutral
7.if you do play Halo3 how good are you at it
I was decent at Halo 1 and 2, but haven't tried Halo 3
8.favorite food
World's too big, life's too short.
9.do you have a victory dance
Yes, but I only use it when I am alone. Otherwise I only smile when things go my way.

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 16:35:14 >
AQ  Post #: 43
2/22/2008 19:09:35   
silverdarkness003

so......... archspartan? lemme here your battle cry :p
THIS IS DF GD
what do you think of steven king's works?(say youv'e never read them i'll eat you)
Most of them are good, and striking, but his shorter stories are stronger than most of his longer novels.
what do you think of my :p's?
They are good raspberries.
well, that's all........WAIT! I GOT IT! what do you think of my sig?
It is colorful and interestingly faux penguiny.
adios !p

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 16:48:08 >
Post #: 44
2/22/2008 19:32:45   
Outcast of Origin

Are you going be reliable?
Yes.
God Out

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 16:48:45 >

http://vandreadlibrary.hqforums.com/
Post #: 45
2/22/2008 20:02:52   
Grixus Faldor

Bonjourno!!!

Ok now for some Ingle... I mean English questions...

How's the cell?
It's competing against Goku later on today.
What's the food like?
It has an earthy aroma, and a granular texture, followed by a definite bitter aftertaste.
Any favourite TV shows?
CSI Las Vegas.
Well that's all.

Bye and grazias... err... thank you...

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 16:52:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/22/2008 20:37:53   
kittycatdance

*meow* Hi.

so,

1. What languages do you speak?
I can muddle through simple Spanish and Japanese, and can recognize/understand/respond to some German, French, Portuguese & Italian.
However English is really the language that flows from my fingers, the best.

2. How big is your cell?
It is quite spacious, as it has a huge mitochondria, and the Vacuoles are fantastic. However when the MRNA come along they don't care at all that I am trying to work, they are always trying to rewrite my posts and stuff by putting in these weird 4 letter codes. Oh well, as you can tell it is just huge, in the microscopic sense.
3. What color is it?
The membrane is purple, although that may just be the stain so that the components can show up through the microscope.
4. What are the names of your cats?
Yin Yang, Starsox and Riki Tiki
5. Favorite fruit?
Star Fruit
6. Favorite movie?
Fable
7. Ever read the book "Watership Down"? if so, did you like it?
Yes, it is quite good. Certainly not for the age that I was introduced to it - 7, but a good book all the same.
That's it I guess. Bye.

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 17:14:36 >
DF MQ  Post #: 47
2/22/2008 21:16:25   
SiLvErWiNg
Snuggably SiLvEr!

welcome! :D *snugglehugglepounces*

just wanted to stop by, snuggle a bit, say hi :D

enjoy but don't forget to stop and smell the roses ;) *waves* best of luck and see you around soon! :D

Thanks and all, but I am not sure where these roses are that I am supposed to be smelling.
Thanks for the Snuggles!

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 17:18:21 >
Post #: 48
2/22/2008 21:34:57   
Cyber_Bunny
Banned

Will the two cats above attempt to eat me?
Nope!

Let's begin the interrogation
OK
Where were you January 29 at 3:00?
Upside down in my car, due to an unexpected snowstorm.
Do you know PJC, Sir Gnome, or Ultrapowerpie?
I know them from the Forums, but not from outside the Forums.
Bunnies or Guinea Pigs?
^
Are you going to be con-profanity or will you ignore it?
Profanity is only for the profane. Why be profane, you can be confounding instead?
'K, thx for agreeing to help manage these awesome forums by keeping them clean
You are welcome.
*cough*bunnies rule*cough*

< Message edited by Cyber_Bunny -- 2/23/2008 20:05:56 >
Post #: 49
2/22/2008 21:35:53   
Solaron

'ello Guvner, here are my questions

1.Favorite Animal?
Giant Squid
2.Favorite Joke?
Did you hear the one about Pete & Repeat?
3.Penguins?
They are funny, and hardy, and cool all at the same time.
5. What happened to 4?
It was 5ated to be removed.
6. Favorite Godzilla movie?
Godzilla v Mothra!
7. du u lik pi?
Pi & Pie, both types I like.
8.Do you hate poor gramar?
No. I hate when grammar is abused, and spelling not kept in check.
Now then, *Breaks Through cage and gives you your soul back*

< Message edited by Acravius -- 2/23/2008 17:36:23 >
DF MQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: Meet the AK: Acravius
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition