Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MtAK= Meet the ArchKnight, Kellehendros!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= Meet the ArchKnight, Kellehendros!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/5/2008 12:00:17   
jimbo_99987

Now to answer you back! HAHA!
Whee.
I also started the second page! Yet more HAHA!
Someone is special today. ;p
Alright... Got that off my chest... Whoo...
Going to be alright?
One would hope...
... but then one might be disappointed.
Mkay... Can you lick your elbow? (BTW, I can)
Studies have shown that it is impossible for a human to lick their elbow. Further studies have also shown that when presented with the aforementioned fact, 80% of readers will attempt to lick their elbows. They will fail, unless they are not human.
Okay... Then what am I?
Special
Do you like my title?
I've laughed at it in the past. Mind if I ask who gave it to you?
Actually, I would like to know that tid bit of information myself... I never actually found out who did it... No PM, nothing, I just got it...
*Shrug* I blame Pie. Yes I know you probably had the title before that, but that's semantics, and Pie has a time machine.
Done...
I prefer well-done.
Very good choice...
Quite. And next time just edit this post and send me PM, it'll save space.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/5/2008 14:23:19 >
AQ  Post #: 26
5/5/2008 17:47:27   
Biophysicist

I edited my post. Now I gotta get out of here before Kell reads it... *runs* *runs faster* *runs faster then SSM after he ignored Estri and then double-posted to make up for it* *feeds SSM to Kell to slow him down*
*Appears in front of Arya, glaive tapping against the ground ominously.* Going somewhere?
Er, I was just running back home from editing my post again... *watches Kell get even more aggravated due to having three more questions (not statements) to answer* Er, sorry... *runs* *runs into Kell* *runs the other way* *runs really fast* *feeds SSM to Kell again, hoping that this time he will actually stop to eat him*
*Sighs* I'm not hungry.
And just delete this, don't bother replying to it.
Why would I do something like that?
Because, ironically, I was worried that it was spam...
In case you haven't notice, this thread isn't exactly a sterling silver example of what a thread should be.
And what does "moogle" mean?
Go ask Pie, I'm sure he'll be happy to tell you, and mob you with them.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/8/2008 20:10:28 >
MQ  Post #: 27
5/7/2008 18:53:41   
Geddesmck

Congrats. Couldn't have happened to a better person (apart from me, obviously).
Thanks. Hehe, naturally.
Do you prefer RP's that focus on combat or character interaction or a balanced combination of the two?
I'd have to say a combination, combat is fun, but it wears after a while, and character interaction is a great way to develop your skills.
How many RP's have you witnessed reaching a conclusion on these forums? Personally I'd have to say zero.
I won't lie to you when I say I'm not sure. Only a handful, which is unfortunate, because there have been a lot of good RPs here that have died because the RPers just sorta drifted off.
Which is the correct spelling: Color or Colour?
Both actually.
Okay, I'll give you that one.
I probably would have just taken it, but if you want to give it to me, that's fine too.
If you said color you were wrong. How does that make you feel?
Perfectly fine, because as I said, both are correct. It is a matter of where you live and who you ask.
But colour is more correct-er.
Only more correct if you adhere to the British version of English, but then, they put things in the boot, don't they?
Care to hazard a guess at the meaning of life?
Does that mean you have an answer?
Does that mean you don't?
Do you always answer a question with a question?
Do you prefer Lost or Heroes (or like/dislike both equally)?
Heroes. I really wanted to like Lost, but I missed most of the first two seasons before I could start watching regularly, which meant I had no idea what was going on, so I don't watch it anymore. Heroes though, that's a great show.
How many times have you been abducted by aliens?
Counting last night? Seventeen times. They always want me to fix their flux capacitors for some reason.
Do you like me?
Sure, I mean, what have you done to make me dislike you? I can't think of anything...
There was that ONE time with the cattle prod and the lawn mower...
I'm afraid I can't recall the incident. I must be repressing it because of the trauma it caused me.
I'm done. Hope you have as much fun answering as I did asking.
Quite, toodles then.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/8/2008 20:13:47 >
AQ DF  Post #: 28
5/8/2008 18:33:06   
cmgaugler

*Reads OOC thread titles* *Notices Kelly's Little ArchKnight thread*
Heh.
.....SQUUUEEE!! Kelly's an Archknight! Huzzah!
*Rubs ears.* Do you always do that when you are excited?
Yes. Yes I do.
Unfortunate
Congrats my friend. You've earned it- a thousand times over, and anon.
Thanks.
Okay questions. They shall be an intermixing of serious and comedical....Prepare yourself!
Is comedical a word?
My computer rejects it with that annoying little red wavy thing underneath, but that's what poetic license is for.
Sounds poetical
One: How is it like to be an Archknight? Is it really that much different from that which you did before, except perhaps the fact that you have a few extra responsibilities?
Heh, extra responsibilites. That and being shackled to this desk. I'm still working on the first link, I have no idea what they made this thing out of, must be mythril or something.
Two: About being an Archknight- How does it taste? What flavor, I mean.
Surprisingly it tastes a bit like chocolate covered strawberries, and steak. Not exactly sure if there is a reason for that or not yet though.
Three: Are all your base are being to me? And if you, explain with supporting evidence.
I survive make my time. Thus all my base are still belong to me, and not to you. I are in process of making your base mine though. Make your time.
*Poke* Started with a myriad of questions, got distracted and forgot them all. I'll bother you with more another time.
Look, something shiny!
SHINY?? Where! *Dashes off*
Oh, wait, nevermind, it was a tiger pit.
Peace.
Out.
~Cm
~Kell

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 6/2/2008 12:06:15 >
AQ  Post #: 29
5/10/2008 10:21:50   
Ward_Point
Armchair Archivist

Gratz, Kell. I seem to see that you're enjoying your AK-dom... (*Hands over a Drive Tracker*, go on, slide it against your sleeve or something, yell "Overdrive, accerlerate!" and use your amazing powers from Operation Overdrive to escape from your chains! Oh... If that one can't get you out, I've got morphers from about 15 other series of PR to go... And let's not count the 490 Pokemon and numerous AQ/DF/MQ equipment...)
Guess it's worth a shot.
To questions!!
Huzzah!
Well, since everyone is asking crazy questions and all, I'll start with some which are just a teeny bit more sensible.
Saucy.
1)I actually just noticed that the Rper awards sub-forum was gone. When did it disappear?
A while back, I'm actually not sure myself.
2)I'm seem to be really slow to notice that, aren't I?
Meh, I didn't notice until a while ago either. There wasn't a lot of enthusiasm about the awards this year, so they just sorta die.
3)Ever got crazy about a game? (Other than AQ, all those who RP here MUST LOVE AQ)
If it has Fire Emblem in the title, and has been released in North America, I've likely played it obsessively.
4)If you have, what sort of game was it? Was it as AWESOME as AQ or Pokemon? (I love my pokemon...)
Fire Emblem, and Advance Wars, another great series, is a turn based strategy game. They have great storylines and awesome characters. Advance Wars is sort of a less stressful Fire Emblem actually. Anyways, in Fire Emblem, once you lose a character there is no way to get them back or replace them, so it makes for a lot of strategy and frustration at times. Heh, I'm actually a big fan of Pokemon still, though I've been unable to play since I upgraded to Nintendo DS, which I didn't realize you couldn't play GB games on. I'm not too keen on buying a new game, as much fun as that would be, since I have no idea who half the new Pokemon are anymore. Last time I played was Gold, and that was crazy enough with 200+ critters running around.
5)Got any good Fanfiction sites? (Other than fanfiction.net.)
'Fraid not. I respect Fanfiction writers, but I prefer RPs for the interaction with others.
Now I begin with the nonsense.
Huzzah! (Reprise)
6)Ever watched Power Rangers after the Might Morphin series was over? (MMPR was awesome, that's it, no more questions.)
Yes, but only a little.
7)Any particular episode of the PR series that stuck in your mind?
Nope, I can't recall any of them all that well.
8)Any favourite season other than MMPR? (Only applicable if your answer to Question 6 was yes)
Heh, couldn't tell you. But I would like to point out that if I was a PR, I'd be the green one, because he would always run in right in the middle of the battle, when the rest were getting their butts kicked, and save the day and get all the glory.
9)If you were female, who would you ranks among the hottest guys in the entire PR series? (Yes, you're male, I always wanted a guy's input on "Hot factor" You can rank the females too, if you want.)
I'll abstain.
10) Are you as awesome as Tommy Oliver (He wore Green for one season, White for two, Red for 1.5 before retiring for a while, then Black for one season) from the PR series?
It would seem that you have an overpowering knowledge of PR trivia against which I cannot stand.
11) There have been rumours that Tommy Oliver playing his Dragon Dagger to call the Dragonzord was a ploy to just to hide how awesome he was. (One particular person said he was so awesome that he could fart music) What do you make of this?
I think I'd need some empirical evidence before making a judgment call.
12) There have also been rumours that Jason David Frank (Guy who plays Tommy Oliver in the PR series) is involved in some underground organisation to stop terrorism because after he appeared in the Wild Force episode, Forever Red, There have been no Terrorist Attacks on the USA ever since, what do you make of this?
Hey, I can't talk about stuff like that, its classified.
13) Talking swords, bad@$$ or kick@$$?
Dangerous, sentient artifacts are generally bad things. From my experience they usually start out nice, but end up trying to make you take over the world so they can rule it through you.
Now to something totally off the questions.
You're making me jealous with that Asgardian Shield and Dragonhand on your char page...
Heh, the Dragonhands went like hotcakes when they first came out. Good weapon, it'll hurt me to replace it with the ReignBringer when I get around to it. I'm not going to sell it, just store it, which is still a shame, like I said, its a great weapon.
(Trivia about Tommy Oliver credited to White-Knight-1988 from fanfiction.net. I simply rephrased them into questions, while adding a bit of stuff of my own.)
Funness
*Kell frowns and edits* Note to self: Closing tags is important.
*Kell grumbles and edits again.*

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/10/2008 19:50:27 >
AQ  Post #: 30
5/17/2008 11:33:26   
Biophysicist

Sorry to keep posting here, but I have two very quick questions.
Sheesh, you again?
1. Why did you have to edit his thing again? The first time I understand, you forgot a [ /b] somewhere or something, but the second? (As in the time when you said *Kell grumbles and edits again*)
I'm afraid you don't have clearence for that answer.
2. How hard was it to become an ARPer?
Fairly. There is a process for it that's involved. Basically a current ARPer has to nominate you, and then the other ARPers stalk you for a while. Eventually there's a trail by combat where the person who nominated you fights Beleqwaya with pugol sticks over the pit of doom. If they win you get to be an ARPer. I think there is a vote in there somewhere too...
Bye, for real this time. Unless your reply is so funny I have to respond to it. In which case, not for real.
The cake is a lie.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/19/2008 10:26:18 >
MQ  Post #: 31
5/17/2008 11:55:02   
ChaosDivine

I is ressurected undead RPer, and I chooses to question you!
*Le Gasp!*
First off, congrats on making AK. You even got a shiny chain to go with it apparently.
Thanks, I'm working on that still.
You liek mudkips?
No, they giveth me gas.
How would you feel about a basket of SnugglyWugglyLovableThingies being deposited on your desk/lawn in an annoymous fashion?
'T'would be cause for celebrations!
What would you do with said basket?
I would probably eat it. Seriously, the food around here is bad, the basket would probably be better.
And its contents?
I would SnuggleLove them, obviously.
Yeah, I got nothing else. kthxbai!
O rly?
Edit: And I didn't notice that the last post was actually a week ago. D'oh.
*Facepalm.*

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/19/2008 10:31:53 >
AQ  Post #: 32
5/22/2008 22:33:08   
demonhunter

Still stuck to the desk?
Unfortunately, yes.
What's the chain attached to?
Well, one of the cuffs is attached to my wrist, the other is attached to the desk.
If it's shackled around the leg of the desk, have you tried lifting the desk and sliding the shackle down?
Won't work, the pole on the desk is attached to the cieling and the floor.
If that doesn't work *hands you a Stone of Recall*
I'll have you know that the shackles prevent all manners of magical transport. He's stuck. Trust me, *I've* tried and I've been around this block far longer. ~Ronin
In that case: *hands a hacksaw to Kell*
*Goes to work on the cuffs.*
Ooroo!
This could take a while...

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/26/2008 12:28:13 >
AQ DF  Post #: 33
5/23/2008 23:30:49   
Everlast

Um...
Cherry-o!
The above is an excellent question, wouldn't you agree?
Nope, its actually a verbal filler, and an excellent example of those.
Have you tried getting unattached by being too sexy for your shackles?
I hadn't thought of that. I doubt Ronin has either. It just might work.
You know, if you press the big red button, you destroy the world, except for all those who follow these forums.
Too bad they put the big red button just out of my reach...
When did you join the forums?
*Checks* 11/13/2004
Nice butterfly.
Oh, oh, where?
Oh, it's undead?
I blame Zorbak.
Have you ever drawn eyeballs on your eyelids to make you seem awake while sleeping?
No, but I might try it some time.
Well, I haven't.
Well, that makes two of us.
You remember the big red button?
Vaguely.
All it does, actually, is release the very scary orange and black balloons.
Darn.
And a teenage girl with a cellphone.
Teh Terrorz!
Didn't see that coming, did you?
Nope.
Congrats on your birthday, or whatever the heck happened to you.
I was kidnapped, does that count?
I mean, unless you died.
Yeah, that would ruin it.
Or lost a baby.
Or lost someone close to you.
..?
Then I'm sorry.
Me too.
Have a cookie.
Cookies! The only thing that give my shattered exsistence meaning!
And fear the power of the squiggly!
I phear it not, for I use it when signing off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Everlast
(^Yeah, like that.^) ~Kell

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/26/2008 12:37:46 >
AQ  Post #: 34
5/26/2008 11:40:12   
Guardian Defender

From darkness to darkness.
From dust to dust.
Daimyo or Twilly?
Daimyo
If you could be a hero, would you?
Yes, although that decision might be contingent upon what my heroing would consist of, and on how cool my hero costume was.
How would I go about causing a nuclear (not nuculer, ya bums!) explosion that expands to only a 5 foot radius?
Very carefully.
Blinded by the light!
On noes, teh brightnesses!
Play any video games that comes with its own soundtrack?
Does Halo 3 count?
Ninja mime, pirate clown, ninja clown, pirate mime, ninja pirate, or clown mime?
Ninja Pirate, so much contradictoriness would surely lead to the collapse of the world as we know it.
My dog thinks he's people. Is there a cure?
Wait, your dog anthropomophized itself as having schitzophrenia? (Sorry for taht spelling...) I'd say start throwing sticks, he'll remember how much more fun it was to chase them as a dog.
Is it safe?
Depends on how accurate your throwing arm is.
If you successfully guess what number I'm thinking of between 1-100, there will be cake.
The cake is a lie!

37?

OMG, you've read my mind! You...are a GOD!!! *ground shakes and explodes with radient energy beams up to the heavens*
I do what I can.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/31/2008 15:00:06 >
AQ  Post #: 35
5/26/2008 11:52:47   
Frozt

Well, i've been thinking about a few questions for you Kell, and since this has'nt been locked yet, i'll be asking them *evil grin*
Yeah, I'm probably going to lock this soon.
Do you want to have a NPC put into one of the games? If yes, which one?
I would like an NPC of one of my characters in one of the games. I wouldn't be picky which one either, I just think it would be cool to have that.
Would you like a pie?
Yes
SPAM!
Not spam pie though, I'm not a fan of spam.
[end post] no [/end post]
Congrats on learning how to close tags. Thank you very much :D
no...
Yes
A robot goes into Yulgars inn and orders a can of oil. What does Yulgar reply?
Probably says no, because he uses the oil to light the lamps inside the inn.
Choose one: 1, 2, 3 or 4
Just to be nice i'll add another question: Do you want to kill me (i do, sometimes)?
Nah, I'm good.
Later... *runs away and hides*
*Lets Frozt go, for now.*

EDIT: Mehehehe... I have come up with a few more questions... Get ready...
*Looks around.* Did anyone else just hear Zorbak. or was that just me?
They will be numbered from one, since i can't remember how many i've asked...
Unfortunate, I'd count them, but for some reason I don't want to.
1: Are you planning on haunting the RP forums after you die?
Mayhaps, I don't see how its any of your concern if I am though.
2: Do you want a cookielookie?
*Lookies for cookies.*
3: Do you wan't to dance? *dances*
What is this wan't of which you speak?
4: Touche *stabs at Kell with a rapier*
*Stabs back with his glaive.*
5: Do you like Monthy Python's Flying Circus?
And now for something completely different.
6: There is no question six
The above statement is false.
7: A man and a duck sits at a bar. The bartender asks whether the man would want a beer. The man quacks. What does the duck say?
Nothing, ducks can't talk, duh.
8: Are you angry with me?
Extremely.
9: There is no question ten...
Nor nine, for that matter.
10: Not a question
Duly noted.
11: If i steal your desk, what would the other AKs and Mods do to me?
I assume they would chase you down and beat you to within an inch of your life. I don't recommend trying either, since I'm attached to the desk, and its attached to both ceiling and floor, you would be unlikely to run quickly while carrying it.
And that concludes my questions... *steals Kells cookies and runs*
*Chases, glaive-stabs, and recovers cookies.*

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 5/31/2008 15:05:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
5/30/2008 23:12:26   
Acrius

I have a question or so
Or so? Is it possible to do that?
only in areas that have had their name changed 5 times since you were in 7th grade :P
1. Do you consider me "the Spectre of the forums"?
No, but I could work on that if you wanted me to.
2. Me and AryaMechKnight both spontaneously combust, Who do you miss more?
My sleep.
3. Did you know of my existance until just now?
Yes
3.5 I got a severe warning a few months ago, do severe warnings ever die out for good behavior?
Unlikely, although I suppose that depends on both the nature of the offense and the nature of the good behavior. Saving Artix's life RL might get you some brownie points.
4. this isn't a question
Nor is it a sentence, for those have punctuation and capitalization.
5. this isn't either but i'm going to congradulate you on becoming an Arch-Knight, I honestly didn't know until Arya started running from you.
Thanks

< Message edited by Acrius -- 6/1/2008 13:04:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
5/31/2008 13:28:58   
Guardian Defender

A monkey equipped with a gun that shoots bananas. Is there no irony in this?
Yeah, I would think DK would not be happy about that. I mean, he goes through so much trouble to retrieve them all, and then they just get shot off again.
Which is stronger, Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch or Chuck Norris's Roundhouse kick?
The answer is obvious, and need not be stated.
Do you think the forums make my window look fat?
Since you asked, yes. Otherwise I wouldn't have told you, it would have been rude.
Why must Vista have so many bugs in it that I can't even install a new service pack without having to use system recovery to boot?
I blame Steve Jobs.
I think we should have virtual technology that lets us go into the internet or certain games but our laws say that's too dangerous. What do you think?
I doubt it would be dangerous, it would be pretty cool in my opinion, especially an MMORPG. (.hack// anyone?)
If you had a digimon Pokemon, which one would you have and why?
Mewtwo, because he's awesome sauce.
Ha! Well said. Personally, I'd rather have a Mamodo. That's better that the other two combined!
Psst! What's a Mamodo?
Ah, you never watched the show Zatch Bell. It's my favorite anime of all time. Mamodo is japanese for demon. If you wanna know about the show, look it up on wikipedia.
I'll stick with Mewtwo, thanks, or maybe Lucario.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 6/11/2008 10:15:19 >
AQ  Post #: 38
5/31/2008 18:05:17   
LordRaydec

Hazaaa i made it before the thread was locked *dances*
Jeez, they just let anyone in here now...
So how you been Kell?
I've been better, but then, I've been worse too.
Easy questions so far no?
Yep
Do you remember the first rp i joined and you were in?
I cannot recall the RP's name, but I've memories of it.
Remember how bad i sucked ><
I plead the 5th.
Do you like cookies?
Naturally
Do you want a cookie jar?
No, just the cookies, thanks.
What if i told you... that you couldn't have it!!
I wouldn't be too broken up about it, after all, you can't exactly eat the jar.
Anyways.. um... i am lost now, but i am glad you made ak, i was there when you got arper i hope to see you go farther ^.^ you worked hard enough to earn it in my opinion.
Hehe, thanks. I'm just doing what I can.
*Auf wiedersehn mein freund* (please excuse my bad german spelling been 3 years since i took it )
Adios, amigo.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 6/2/2008 12:09:10 >
Post #: 39
5/31/2008 18:12:11   
qbsuperstar03

Why do you suppose that there was a brothel in the original Dragonvale Academy?
I decline to comment on the matter at this time.
Are you planning on entering this year's Elemental Championships?
Yosh.
What do you think so far of Ronin's Endgame?
I am intriugued. (I would be more so if I knew how to spell the word though...)
Are you keeping tabs on the Outer Circle?
A bit, not as much as I should probably. I have a lot of stuff going on between the RPs I'm in, work, and AK stuff though, so I don't get to see it as often as I should. I was planning on catching up this week since I don't work until late at night all week.
What's the subtle difference between simple bolded text and the text you use to answer questions?
Well, the normal bolded text is only bolded in two dimensions. My special AK bolding button bolds the text in fourteen dimensions, which produces a subtly different, yet pleasing visual contrast to normal forum text.
Off for now...need to keep plotting my EC character.
ZOMG PLOTZ !! !1! 1! 1 one !! 1!

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 6/2/2008 12:15:26 >
AQ DF  Post #: 40
6/1/2008 17:21:46   
Frozt

Just to be evil, i'll ask one more question...
Goody?
And the question is:
Drumroll please...
As we all know, the RP section is the greatest section on the forums. But many people believe that Newbie Forums is D4 R0X0R5!1!, but we know otherwise. But because of these Newbies the RP forum is'nt isn't as popular as it should be, so we have to do something about it. Many people have suggested nuking the Newbie Forums, but others say that that would destroy the RP forums aswell. So that idea got nuked. Litterally.
Now the RP forum is being taken over by a strange lot, a strange lot involving many strange people and a very strange name. As they are eating the RP forum inside-out no one knows who they are. Many people have looked for them but yet they have not found anything, this made them sad. They broke down in tears and left the forums never to return.
Now my question is: Do you think that we should start looking for a way to destroy the Newbire Forums, or should we look for the RP eaters?
Obviously we should eat the RP eaters, and then nuke the rest of the forums, just to be safe.
And to top it off: I want a cookie, you owe me a cookie and it must be a chocolate cookie with banana filling!
I owe you nothing but the edge of my glaive.
PS: The RP eaters look like THIS!
Fascinating.
*sneaks up to Kell and hands him a towel*
Never forget your towel...
Um, thanks?
C'ya...
Later.
I'll stop bugging you now...
I'm sure you will.
I promise...
If you say so.
Seriously...
Liar.*
*poke*
*Glare.*
RUN!!! *runs away*
*Runs down and glaive-stabs.*

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 6/2/2008 12:20:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
6/13/2008 23:41:43   
Ryoga Hibiki

Forgive me if I'mistaken, but a loooong time ago, 3 or 4 years in fact, your RPing was not the standard it is now. I hope you don't take offence to this(and if I'm mistaken, then by golly I would be embarrased), but I'm really interested to know ...
I take no offense. It actually wasn't that long ago, perhaps 2 or 3 years. I was pretty bad.
How did you improve?
Practice, lots and lots of practice. Not just RPing, but writing in general. I took a lot of English classes.
And is it safe to assume you are an avid reader? If so, who is/are your favourite author/s?
That would be a very safe assumption, and, I should add, another reason for my improvement. I veritably drowned myself in fantasy and sci-fi books. It would be hard to say who my favorite author is, it would be between R.A. Salvatore and Mercedes Lackey most likely.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 6/14/2008 18:15:21 >
Post #: 42
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= Meet the ArchKnight, Kellehendros!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition