Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= Ultimate Favorite ANYTHING Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= Ultimate Favorite ANYTHING Thread
Page 15 of 17«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/6/2011 20:15:21   

The Derpmachine is very good for some variety and silly, goofy animations. The Dragon Spirit is the only mech besides certain SCMMs (as far as I know, like Mechatron, Dharmahp, Bladestorm, and the rather forgotten ShadowWarrior) that can beat Teravolt with all defauts (I know because I have done it- twice), and has good damage and rather nice specials. The Steampunk has the best Boost-nerfing chassis, the exact opposite of Star Aegis.
Here is my ideal "best mecha", just for fun-

FA-
-150% damage
-"Stolen Components!" (Heals Health and Energy equal to damage delt)
-"Stolen Armor!" (Decreases enemy Defense by 20% and increases Player Defense by 20%, unpurge-able)
BA-
-150% damage
-"Targeting Computer Bugged!" (Nerfs enemy Bonus by -10% everytime they use a special, capping at -50%)
FS-
-300% damage
-Good chance for critical hits
BS-
-300% damage
-Good chance for critical hits
BD-
-150% damage
-Irresistable one-turn stun
-40% reflect shield
HD-
-150% damage
-"Absorbing Energy..." (Increases Boost by 10% everytime the enemy activates a weapon, capping at +50%)

EbilCorp-
A name you can trust.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 351
9/9/2011 20:48:28   
yeadudes

@1234567890K

The shoulders'd be OP'd... but that IS your dream Mech, and I can't judge that.

My ideal Mech is a PURE damage Mech. Low EP as its sacrifice, and a mediocre amount of HP. But uber damage.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 352
9/9/2011 21:05:17   
Thiefboy109
Legendary AK!!!

My favorite mecha is Mechatron. Great versatility.

And I did beat both Piotr and Teravolt with it. I tell you, that was fun.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 353
9/22/2011 16:16:47   

Mecha- For looks, Count Mechula. For damage, Dragon Spirit. For specials, Derpmachine.
FA- Derpfish (Default on Derpmachine Series)
BA- Quantam Derp Ray (Default on Derpmachine Series)
FS- Parrot Dispatcher
BS- Earth Day Solar Panels NSC15
HD- Derp Yawp (Default on Derpmachine Series)
BD- Derp Drive (Default on Derpmachine Series)
Cutscene- Friday the 13th May 3011
Enemy- Teravolt
Uniform- Gameshow
Helm- None
NPC- Mr. Z
Mission- Soluna City>Map>Necryptos>Han Velsing>Broddock Mountains>Warzone
Energy Blade- Solar Spike
House- RuneHawk
Planet- Necryptos
Dialogue-
quote:

Mr. Z.: WHAT?! You do not know who I am? I am Zorbak, the CEO of EvilCorp, the biggest corporation in the entire universe!
Mr. Z.: You can just call me Mr. Z! I realize my rise to near infinite power has made me a few enemies...
Mr. Z.: Don't even think about laying a hand on me! Besides, it wouldn't do you any good...
Mr. Z.: ...because you are talking to a holographic projection! I am not really here!
Mr. Z.: Not to mention the fact that with or without me, EvilCorp holiday bots are rampaging around Soluna as we speak!
Mr. Z.: So you're going to have to round them up anyway! Now... let's talk about payment....
Mr. Z.: You'll be paid a gross 10000 credits per Chick... Product damage is deducted from your pay.
Mr. Z.: These things won't stop until they're pretty much completely destroyed....
Mr. Z.: So let's see... 10000 credits paid, minus... 10000 credits damaged goods... Meh heh heh!
Mr. Z.: Looks like we won't need to fill out any nasty contracts because you're getting nothing!
Mr. Z.: Meh heh heh heh! I am sooooo EBIL!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 354
9/22/2011 18:24:03   
Selutu
Constructive

Personally my all-time favorite is the Hunter Eidolon...
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 355
9/23/2011 11:56:23   
LeoMart

My all-time favorite is the Eagle. Too bad i couldn't get it during the war but it might come back for Flavescent Friday ^_^. It's better to keep faith than nothing :P. @^: Well the eidolon does ftw too..
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 356
9/25/2011 23:45:42   
w_s_antariksa

My favorite too all ghost/spiritual themed mecha
1. Ghost Hunter series
2. Jameson series (could we said that's spiritual?)
3. Headless horse rider (reminiscence of sleepy hollow anyone )
4. Frankenmech series (eventhough it looks more closely like X-men sentinel robot methink ha)
5. Mechula series
6. Vamp Hunter type
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 357
9/25/2011 23:57:20   
Orian

I quite like the 10th anniversary newbetron i only bought the level 9 one which scaled up to my level only till level 12 but the main thing about it is its shoulder weps whichi i find quite op seeing as which it being a level 12 mech its shoulders hit 100+ which i find quite odd and yes op

< Message edited by Orian -- 9/25/2011 23:59:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 358
10/4/2011 12:34:21   
LeoMart

Fav enemy: Simu-minion. I mean, who can't like the way its annoying..?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 359
10/4/2011 21:50:41   
The Yeti

Fave Mecha: The statue/mecha in front of the museum
Fave Front Arm: Doomblade
Fave Back Arm: Dragonfist
Fave Shoulders: Chibi Dragonoid and Ice Ten
Fave Head: Doom Boost
Fave E-Blade: EvilJ Axe
Fave Uniform: Spy
Fave Hat/Helmet: Spy
Fave NPC: Warlic
Fave Enemy Mecha: The Bloodhound is good and all, and imma let you finish, but the Behemoth is the greatest of all time, of all time!

Fave GEARS House: Gotta say MR, sorry WB
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 360
11/7/2011 12:03:39   
MQ4ever

House: WOLFBLADE
Mecha style:Dragon Spirit Form
Mecha atk/def:GLaDERP
Mecha stupidness: Dorky mecha
Uniform:Vampire(cuz i can save it)
Blade: Morbia *BIG*
Hardest player :J6

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 361
11/16/2011 0:26:47   
caseybp

My Favorite Mech is the Viking, in honor of SKYRIM. Also i was born in Alaska so i'm naturally resistant to the cold. It just matches me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 362
1/14/2012 20:07:45   
halfback

FROSTVILLE ICE MECHA This is by far the best mech i seen its defensive and offensive What do you guys think?

Merged. ~golden

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 1/14/2012 20:11:42 >
Post #: 363
1/16/2012 17:41:05   
Thiefboy109
Legendary AK!!!

My favorite mechs in order: Mechatron > Yeti Leader > Primo Jameson > Dragonguard
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 364
1/16/2012 18:07:38   
stealthwings
Helpful

I am same as selutu. Favorite mecha is the eidolon.
Second favorite is the ARH.
DF MQ  Post #: 365
1/17/2012 20:31:52   
Glais

Mohawk will probably remain my favorite for years. But the Eidolon is just so much fun to use. I'm not good with it (yet) but the "I eat GHOSTS" gimmick is so cool. I hope we can get another Eidolon upgrade. Plus, it has a nice looking design, which many mechs (especially ones you can get early on) lack severely.
DF MQ  Post #: 366
1/17/2012 21:01:59   
stealthwings
Helpful

The main good thing about the eidolon is the BA. And how the entire mecha just works, no customization needed. The BD is overrated when not an enemy in assault mecha. It can sometimes save your life if you use it at the right moment, but you can't spam it, there are much better options, and generally 1 turn for 200 HP won't be enough to save you. Against the harder enemies, either they do more than that in a turn, (Piotr) there isn't anything to stall for (Wall) or they are the ones who would want the battle to last another turn. (The other necryptos X enemies)

The ARH is better for most purposes, but the Eidolon is more fun.

< Message edited by stealthwings -- 1/17/2012 21:04:23 >
DF MQ  Post #: 367
1/18/2012 1:26:33   
Glais

Indeed, Eidolon's just got the fun touch, which is important. Plus, you can listen to the GhostBusters theme in the background for triple awesomeness. (What the second thing is, I don't know).
DF MQ  Post #: 368
1/18/2012 5:05:49   
Selutu
Constructive

Against Piotr, the Eidolon's BD is pretty much used for getting you to last another turn (which is hopefully when you can use your important weapon(s)). And against the Wall... It's the one of the only 2 mechas that i can think of that has a healing BD, does not need to worry about its EP and does less than 100 damage per turn... (The other one is Aegis, which I don't have...)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 369
1/18/2012 9:35:58   
stealthwings
Helpful

ARH is more effective in both situations. While it doesn't have a healing BD, it essentially doubles the amount you heal. Against the wall, this provides far more average healing per turn than the eidolon, and against Piotr it doubles your turns, while the eidolon simply grants less than one extra.
DF MQ  Post #: 370
2/12/2012 20:13:56   
Fear Scythe

I must say TerrriFi>Derp>Advanced WB. Altough i prefer playing with WB before using the other OP mechas it isn't funny PWNing enemies with it .
Post #: 371
2/12/2012 21:26:33   
kim346

I'd say Dharm.>Derp>Any other mech other than maybe Terri-Fi and Dragonguard.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 372
2/12/2012 21:40:08   
Thiefboy109
Legendary AK!!!

Powerwise it's nearly undeniably Dharmahp > TerriFi NG > Dharmahp-P > TerriFi NSC

Maybe swap TerriFi NG and Dhrmahp-P. Not certain.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 373
2/12/2012 21:44:49   
Glais

Wait, how does Dharmahp outdo TerriFi NG? That thing completely destroys everything, and far outdamages the Dharmahp. Plus, 2 Turn stun. Fun stuff.
The only thing Dharmahp has going for it over TerriFi NG is the BA.
DF MQ  Post #: 374
2/12/2012 22:14:29   
kim346

...well Dharmahp is OP, the Crit and Bonus and Damage Drives + Immo Resist goes bye-bye + 225% FA + 15-25% bonus against certain monsters >= Terri-Fi NSC for sure, NG maybe...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= Ultimate Favorite ANYTHING Thread
Page 15 of 17«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition