Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Meet The ArchQueen - ~*~ Spelly ~*~

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: Meet The ArchQueen - ~*~ Spelly ~*~
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/22/2005 14:05:02   
Neil the 2nd

heya
Hello

wats ure fav comic if any?:
Hmmm...haven't read comics in ages minus the Webcomics if those count then it would have to be MegaToyko but 8bit Theater is a very close second.

what do u wuv the most out of haing mod powers:
Merge ^_^

have u met any peeps on AQ:
Actually met them nope.

do u like signitures:
Yep

if so what type:
The type that actually include multiple colors and are extremely well done. Like the three on the previous page of mine.

do u like Cheese :
Certain kinds

do u like blueberry pie:
Prefer Pumpkin or Banana Cream but Strawberry Rubarb is awesome too ^_^

Cheereo ha ha im sooooo high as a kite ha ha weeeeeeeeee
:P

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/22/2005 15:16:20 >
Post #: 51
6/22/2005 14:08:40   
LurkerPatrol
Banned!

Hey spelly ! Just letting you know, I dont mean to be mean or picky, but its Lurker and not Luker. You can call me LP (I really like that name better than what it actually stands for).
Me's sorry but fixed it now ^_^

Happy B'day! I wont ask how old you are since it not nice and it doesnt matter and anyways, you're really cool!
Why thank ye ^_^

How much work do you get per day being a mod now?
Not much more then when I was an AK but now I can really munch sigs instead of fake munching them XD

Do you feel that it's tough sometimes?
Not yet but I'm sure I'll have those days

Candy, chocolate, cookies, cake, or gummy worms (you can rate them from most fav to least fav if you dont have one single choice)?
Hmmmm....well if you can believe this I'm not one for eating loads of sweets and such...heck out of two 5 gal tubs of Icecream I may get one bowl before it's gone if that tells you how often I eat sweets...but I love the list all equally but I think Chocolate would be ranked fisrt.

What are you going to do with the 1 mil. gold?
Wouldn't you like to know :P Just have to wait and see ;))

Do you like hiking, biking, walking, jogging, running, sprinting, superluminal travel (traveling at light speed and faster)?
Teleportation works wonders but Hikng and Biking are cool for relaxation fun along with Blading.

Do you play any sports? If so which?
Nope not unless it's with the kids {Niece and Nephew}

If you could pick any major to study what would it be?
Hmmm...Business Management or Computer Programing

Where are you from?
I love this question as it's never very specific. From = what exactly. Born, Raised, Lived, Live now, Call home, where did my ansesters come from? Gotta be a bit more specific there LP

Have you ever been to California? If so, which parts? Do you like So-cal better or Nor-cal?
Well actually lived there for a few years when I was younger and visited San Diego (or however you spell it) once as my Aunt lived there but it's been years so I couldn't offer a real answer to that question. But since I grew up in Idaho and love my mountains I'd probably say Norther Calli

Normal Hugs, warm hugs, loving hugs, or bear hugs? I like bear hugs.
Hmmm...Loving hugs are very nice but Bear hugs sometimes are what's needed

Which is cuter: a lab puppy, an otter, or a kitten?
A kitten ^_^

Are you a dog person a cat person or all-round-love-all-animals-to-death person? I like all animals, but among cats and dogs, I'm a dog person.
Well lately I'm more and more an All around animal person but I still dislike Spiders and Snakes although not sure if you could call them animals or not...

Am I asking all sorts of weird questions?
Tis perfectly ok

Do I bother you too much on YIM?
Considering you are listed in my Friends section and not just Adventure Quest Players it's pretty much impossible :P

What's your fav type of pizza?
Hmmm...either the standard Works (Supreme) or my personal pizza Ham, Sausage, Green Olives, Mild Peppers with Xtra Cheese ^_^

*Wears party hat* *brings cake with lit candles on it*.... well... make a wish and blow the candles!
*Summons super breath and blows out the many candles and acidentally blows all the frosting right onto LP* Opps :P hehehe

What did you wish for?
If I tell you it wouldn't come true would it.

If you didn't wish for anything, what WOULD you wish for?
Hmmm...besides the usual World Piece which seems more and more like it's really needed...Probably to actually be able to have Arcane Magical Powers and be able to cast spells.

Beer, Root beer, or mango juice? Mine is (in order of most fav to least fav): Mango juice, root beer, and orange juice (wait this wasn't one of the choices )
Mango Juice, Root Beer, OJ then Beer

Thanks for putting up my rating style in TC&R, you're so awesome!
Tis not a problem I actually wanted to do that since I'd noticed the post you made probably about a week or two ago (another one I deleted :P) but kept forgetting when I was chatting with you.

How was the chiropractor?
Good he's making my neck and back all better again ^_^ so tis always a great thing

Just for the heck of it, I'm gonna ask THE question: Do you remember me? . I'm fine with working for you, so long as it doesn't involve licking shoes until they are polished. *slurp*
Oooooo my very first Slave You are mine now Muhahahhahahahah :P

Take it easy! Don't work too hard (especially since its a special day for you)! Hope you get lots of presents, a shiny sports car, and a puppy.
I typically try not to work too hard but I'll definately go out and have some fun tonight ^_^ might just get to talk to a Tipsy Spelly later :P

*hugs spelly*
*hugs LurkerPatrol

Later gater! After a while crocodile!
Hasta Minana

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/22/2005 15:59:13 >
AQ DF  Post #: 52
6/22/2005 14:58:11   
Strong Bad

Its fun free-typing the color code instead of choosing it, one of the only challenges I have in typing :P. I'm back! Oh, and Happy Birfday!!!!!!*huggles spelly really tight*
You still type it :P gesh get with the times...*Huggles Strongbad back*

I think my secondary has grown well, lvl 55. Money is a tough issue with Sora though. After IK, Avenger, and FireBlood Blade, I've been broke! I can't wait untill hes lvl 75 and teh uber like Strongbad teh Tonberry :P. I see your characters are doing well too. Keep it up whenever you have the time to play again.
Doing better then Priss for now ;)

Are any of your parents a bit "over protective"? My dad didn't let me watch Spider-Man 1 and 2 untill I was 16! My moms ok though.
Not really there're both kinda cool ^_^

I would like to thank ya for keeping UoT&CR clean for us. *huggles spelly* That's 4 huggles so far! Maybe you will get 6 more in the future...
Tis not a problem ^_^

I think I might get the most inquisitive member award for all these questions lol.
Nah others ask loads more questions heck just check out the other MtM or AK threads to see.

Remember Me? Nu-uh, I'm not going to ask that one, I know the answer. ^_^*
Shoot wanted another Slave...but ya learning :P

Ever reqreted not hitting the Shift key when making your username? I sure do, I hate when people say "Hey look its strongbad338", for some reason, I want people to say "Hey look its Strongbad338!" or something. I'm weird, aren't I.
About the only thing I reqret is not checking the usernames before hand to see if there was another Spellfire on the boards...but I've got most people calling me Spelly now so it's all cool ^_^

Ever watched anime? I have, its quite entertaining.
Actually I own more Anime then normal movies. I love anime

Got a most prefered author? I think either J.K Rowling or Lemony Snicket are my most prefered auothors, for Harry Potter and A Series of Unfortunate Events.
Not particually I like many different styles of writing but the Genre of books is very specific.

That would be all. *Puts on Shinobi Shozoku and glides away on spell-proof hang glider*
*Casts a Wall of Force in front of the Hang Gliders path causing it to crash into the ground*

Ooooh shiny bold :P.
That would actually be the ground rushing up to meet you :P

< Message edited by strongbad338 -- 6/22/2005 17:32:21 >
Post #: 53
6/22/2005 16:11:34   
keegan

Hey Spelly!
Holla Keegan

I have a couple of questions!
Great

What do you prefer, Snuggles, Huggles, wuggles, or SHKLDNIuggles?
Snugglehugglewuggles are great ^_^

Are you single?
Yep :(

Would you ever date a 13 year old?:P No reason I wanna know. *sweat drops*
Ummm...considering I'm over double your age...nope

Do you know who I am?
Weeee...my second Slave Muhahahhahaah you're mine now tooo...

What state do you live in?
MI

Do you like German Food?
Some of it

What is your favorite kind of food?
Fried Rice

What color are your eyes?
Blue

Would you rather eat a pie or a cake?
Pie

Do I ask too many questions?
Nope

Would you rather eat apples or oranges?
Apples

How are babies made? :P
Hmmm...I'm guessing you haven't had the talk with your parents yet...

Guess who my favorite rater of all-time is?
Ooooo I know this one...it's either Silverwing or Doc...:P Yea I know it's me.

Guess who my favorite Arch-knightqueen is?
Hmmm...not sure since there isn't an ArchQueen any more...

Thats all for now. :'( *Hugglesnugglesuggles* or whatever you prefer.
*Hugglesnugglewuggles Keegan later*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/22/2005 16:19:52 >
Post #: 54
6/22/2005 16:32:25   
Skystrife

Hi Spelly ^_^
Holla Skystrife

Congratz on a well deserved promotion :)
Thanks

Do you still remember me?
Weee...my third Slave in less then a day ^_^ this is getting great XD
Spelly is liking this ^_^

Are you sure?
Absolutly

Do you like food fried or baked?
Hmmm...depends on what it is really both are good with the right foods.

Sit-Down Restaurant or Fast-Food?
Probably Sit-Down although Fast Food has it's usage.

Can i have another rating?(i think that make 13...) JK XD
Only if you've gotten a different character that needs help :P and then only when I open my new center.

When do you usually get on?
Depends on the day...lately it's around 11ish at night til around 3am type thing.

Is it fun getting to test out weapons....?
Not sure haven't had the option yet

Whats your favorite color besides Purple....?
Ummm...Violet yea that's it Violet ^_^ Although if you get the right combination of Black and Purple tis really cool

Have i asked too many questions?
Nope

Are you sure?
Yep

Is this getting annonying?
Nope

How bout Now?
Not yet

Now...
Hmmm....

Now!
Me thinks me slave needs to get a new topic

Well thats all for now....
Wow Slave listened ^_^

Bye
Bye

*Hugglesnugglewuggles*
*Hugglesnugglewuggles*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/23/2005 2:46:44 >
AQ  Post #: 55
6/22/2005 16:34:56   
tyty_pretzel
Banned

Im srry if I hurt your opinion -_-
Tis all good didn't hurt mine and I figured it was best to end the discussion before others might get upset as well opinions are sometimes fragile. I'm perfectly cool with it.

But on a good not I made all stars for my baseball league
Yes I remember you told me on YIM ^_^ and congrats again.

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/23/2005 2:49:54 >
AQ  Post #: 56
6/22/2005 16:47:42   
Golden Dragon

hey hey speely is here!
Speely who's Speely...I'm Spelly is a major difference

sup?
Nothing much

congrats on becoming the forum moderating team
Thanks

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Huh?

nvm i come bck later...
Ok Laters

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/23/2005 2:52:47 >
AQ  Post #: 57
6/22/2005 17:45:11   
Strong Bad

Ah, but that Hang Glider is Spell Proof, therefore your "cast force wall" has no effect. I Finally got away without falling or any pain! Muahahahha!
The Glider is yes but even the Glider can't go threw solid objects hense the crashing into it and falling to the ground. Why do you think I didn't set it on fire or something?

Got a most prefered item in the game? I think the old Soul Carver was wicked.
One that I use a lot is probably the Aqvarius but DSoN is cool too. Problem is I love all my uber weapons so much it's hard to have a Fav.

I meant I had the most posts in all the MtH, Meet teh Spelly, and the MTAK's. :p
I'm not doubting you but I know others have asked many questions also

Do I use the sticking out toungue smiley way too much? I almost never go over the limit of 3 smileys, but uh, I might do 3 toungue smileys in every single post or something.
Depends, do you think you use it to much?

Instead of a Slave, would it be ok if I became a helper for ya or something? That would be fun.
Already got an assistant even if she's slightly AFK right now but could always use more Slaves.

I have grown to like your rating style, and when you taught it to me WAY back then, I loved it so much I still use it. Has your rating style ever changed or differed? I got a rating template in word, with bolds and everything. I just don't use the ~'s around the name :).
Nope it's not changed much just sometimes I get strickter with some people about some stuff but it's basically the same.

*psst, in a whisper* Golden Dragon, Its not speely, its spelly.
Thanks but already got to it ^_^

Do you remember when Coronet or someone else became little red Grammar corrector for a day or something? She would cross out grammar mistakes and write them correctly in this color. That was funny.
I think I remember that but my brains not working overely well right now :P

I got a weak ol' mage thats lvl 35, after its formidable, I might show it to the public. I can't wait till hes good enough to show to the general public...
Sounds a bit like Utena she's still pretty weak and pathetic to me and there's loads of work I need to do with her but I still show her off so people can see the progress when I make some that is.

Oh, and if your computer would load it in a reasonable amount of time, wanna take a look at my sig? LP made it for me *smiles at LP*
I can look at single Sigs in someones profile but having multiples on the same page along with the extensive posts / colors makes the loading time ....pretty bad and at times it even freezes or crashes.

That would be all. *Huggles spelly goodby, and then transforms into Dragon, then flies away with magic proof hide on*
*Huggles Strongbad and then Teleports herself onto the back of the Dragon to take a ride*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/23/2005 3:24:13 >
Post #: 58
6/22/2005 18:36:01   
~Lion Eagle~

Hey I'm back!
Hello again ^_^

I think I'm about to go insane my dad is going on and on to my brother about how smart he is and how he's so hard working and about how lazy and stupid I am I really wanna shoot knives at my brother or something I'm sick of all of this biasness against me and I want to disappear forever and not come back to this sucky life
Reminds me of the many (I'd repeat many probably about another 10 times but you get the point) I was told by my father how I was waisting my time and I could do so much better with my schoolwork and stuff. Got the same speach every year when report cards came out, progress reports came out, or whenever they found out my grades. Needless to say I had the darn speach memorized word for word by the time I was in 8th grade. Repeated it back to him when I was in 9th grade...lets just say tis not a smart move. Live, listen, agree with, shape up for a little while to make them happy, then go back to doing what you love although always trying to make sure you do just enough to keep the parents semi-happy. Once you're gone you can do whatever you want but unfortunatly until then ya are kinda stuck.

Mwahaha! Here I am with some poetry!

I Am The Outcast
by ~Lion Eagle~
I am the outcast.
Cast away, left to die
Never first, always last
But I never wonder why

I am the hated one
But I don't see anyone care
I believe that my life is done
For I do not have a prayer

I am the one always blamed
A shadow of what I used to be
Never loved, always shamed
For reasons I don't want to see

I am the dragon, hiding in a shell
My life fleeing this realm fast
I hate life for causes I won't tell
For I am the outcast.

Complete Despair by ~Lion Eagle~
You never see her cry
Because her last tear is free
You'll never see her dreams die
Because they are dead already

She hates this life
But don't ask her why
All she wants is a knife
So she can tell this life goodbye

They break her broken soul apart
But she tells herself every day
It's to equal the torment in my heart
But she believes the lie she says

She can think back to a time
When she didn't see my destined doom
When she thought her life was sublime
Oh, but it merely deepens her gloom

Her knife - the doors to paradise
Shining with its glory
The stab became a graceful slice
And thus ended her story

She shed her last fear
When Death's Door yawned wide
For her, not a sob will be cried
And no one will weep a tear
They're glad because she's no longer here
She was lost to suicide.

Yeah, lol have fun reading all that
Both are extrememly good but a bit on the dark side. Most teachers I know would be very disturbed by this because they would say you have issues and need counsoling. Me thinks you just need to think of stuff you love doing that makes you happy and write about that instead ^_^ Once again you've got talent.

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/23/2005 11:44:01 >
AQ  Post #: 59
6/22/2005 21:57:05   
Blue Dragon Star

Hahahahaha! Ah.... Why they'd ever let me on.
Because were nice ^_^

Hello I am the Darkness elemental lord
Nah you're the wana be Darkness Elemental Lord

So Who am I <.< >.>?
Just the Blue Dragon Star

Like my sig?
Tis ok but kinda bland and tis also breaking rule #1 of this thread.

Join my club?
No thanks

Light or Darkness!?
Purpleness ^_^

Is Blue Dragon Star the one which outshines all other dragons or Cloak them all in darkness?
Neither just a nother version of a Blue Dragon is all

What's your favorite smiley ?
would be the three forum smiles I like the most.

What it is?
I actually use the asci smiles more often though ^_^

What it will be?
XD

Can i twist youranswers towards my own evil means?
Nope

Why do I never say good bye?
Mabey because you haven't been taugh manors yet

(special mod note. Want a riddle?)

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/23/2005 11:51:39 >
AQ  Post #: 60
6/23/2005 1:09:53   
LurkerPatrol
Banned!

Quick questions since the last one was looooong, if that's ok with you.
Ok ^_^

You were in San Diego eh? I live in SD! And I study in Berkeley! So i'm torn between the nor-cal greenery and mts and the so-cal warmth and coolness. Anyway, how long did you live in SD and what part?
SD was just a visit probably no more then 3 days if that long but since it was many, many a moons ago can't remember. But when I lived in Calli it was the souther part as I was no more then a wee lass so couldn't answer your question again there either ;)

Which state in the United States of America (which is on the northern american continent, which is on the earth, which is in the solar system, which is on the edge of the milky way which is in the local group of galaxies called the "Local group", which is in the virgo supercluster, which is in the visible part of the universe, which is in a system of multiverses [unknown amount])do you live in? See... I can be specific
Third star to the right and backwards till morning :P But since you didn't look at the other three responses threwout my thread I live currently in MI

By the way if you were wondering why i asked such an odd question, it's because im majoring in astrophysics.
I remember

No sweets eh? Hmm.... what's your fav snack/lunch food/dinner food/food food?
Fruits and Veggies work great for snacks and such, Rice is great all the time. Basically I eat mainly healthy stuff with the rare occasion of eating the sweets. Like last night we had my B-Day cake and I had one piece out of it. By the time I'm ready for more it will be long gone ^_^ but I'm fine with that.

Now that I am your slave, can I call you master?
Twould expect nothing less from me slaves

As your slave, what is my first job?
Hmmm...since you couldn't complete your assigned job last night...perhaps you could finish this one. Find Doc and let him know I miss chatting with him and he's better show up soon or I'll get cranky...he doesn't want to see a cranky Spelly.

Are you tipsy or totally drunk right now ?
Well right now I'm 100% perfectly sober :P

If you answer the above question after your b'day, WERE you tipsy or totally drunk the evening/night of ur b'day?
Tipsy boardering on totally drunk.

[Hypothetically] If I asked you very very nicely(and bought you a 6-pack ) for a title such as "Slave to Spelly", could I get one? [/hypothetically]
Well since it's completely Hypotheticaly and you're not old enought to buy acholhol sure :P

I aced my math test today! Woot!
Awesome

Alright that's enough outa me. Have fun and take it easy. Bye bye!
Hasta

*Comes from behind and tacklehugs spelly*
*Spelly sinces the movement and sidesteps while LP falls into a pit of candy*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/23/2005 12:11:42 >
AQ DF  Post #: 61
6/23/2005 9:32:11   
Luz

You know what they say! Third time lucky! Hello, Birthday girl!
Holla although the B-Day twas yesterday thanks anyways ^_^
Oh. *frowns*

quote:

Its Spellfire's birthday! Wheee!

You should thank Strongbad for posting that in the 'Birthday/Leaving' thread and in this thread. Also... Happy Birthday, spelly! *fires rockets into the air*
Why? Tis not overly important but it's nice.
I have no idea. I'm supposed to be asking you the questions, lol.

Um... What's your favourite flavour of Birthday Cake? I love Mango!
Mango's are a great drink and Fruit but I'm not sure about them being a cake. Probably Chocolate or French Vanilla.
Its great in a cake! All... Mangoey...

What's your favourite colour?
Gesh...ya really have to ask that. Tis Purple
I wanted to add 'Other than Purple', but, never mind...

Bunsen flames- Luminous or Non-luminous? I prefer the latter. Its hotter and less sooty. ^^
Spelly Flames. Hotest flames of all and 0 ashes
Bunsen burner... BUNSEN BURNER. Spelly flames would burn the burner.

Do you know why I like Sulphur?
Because it's smelly
No, because it burns green in a Bunsen Burner flame.

What's your favourite feather?
The tickleing kind :P
I was looking more into bird species, but heck...

Did you know that I love the Green Fluorescent Protein? I have some in a micro centrifuge tube in my wallet, and the protein fluoresces green under Ultraviolet Light.
I do know
Yay.

GFP has a Molecular weight of 27 Kilodaltons! Yay!
Good to know
Yes it is good to know.

Are you for or against Genetic Engineering of Animals and humans? Give a reason? (I am Neutral.)
Well humans I'm against as it goes against the will of God but this is not the place to discuss this. Animals is slightly different but I'm still against it. Evolution will change us and the animals if we need to be changed we shouldn't mess with that stuff.
I should not have posted this one...

Which brand of hair comb/brush do you use?
Whatever works
I don't comb my hair at all...

Can I be the master of your army of slaves?
Nope

*looks at ~Lion Eagle~'s post* I regret not bringing a poem along with me! I sent one as an application into the Masterful Poets Club (Its a clan.) Wish me luck! XD
GL
Thanks.

*takes out a hose and sprays spellfire with it to extinguish her* MWAHAHA! (Smilie limit reached, or I would've put the red king thingy here. Lol.)
Spelly is now when and in a fowl mood...tis not a good thing
Uh oh.

If I can't be your Slaves' masters, can I at least be the guy with the whip and the handcuffs?
Nope
Darn.

Pretty please?
Ya can be the guy that the slave pick on though ^_^
Um... I guess its better than nothing, but... Can I become a slave instead?

How about now?
^^ look above
I did.

Oh wait, he is the Slave Master. X_x
Hense the no
:\

What's your favourite element? (Earth is mine/Fire/Wind/Water/Light/Darkness/Energy/Ice.)
Not sure I have a fav but probably Lightning
I expected Fire. For obvious reasons.

Supercalifragelisticexpialadocious! Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious! If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precautious! Supercalifragelisticexpialadocious!
Ok
Mary Poppins.

Do you think all raters are good raters? I believe that sentence is true.
No I do not so that sentence is false
Okay...

*bites spelly on the arm*
Since Spelly tis in a fowl mood Luz teeth disinigrated at first touch of her skin.
*grows them back*

You are now a WereLuz! You start acting mental, you feel the urge to put on geeky glasses and you are now extremely fond of spiders!
Couldn't break the skin since your teeth disinigrated.
Darn.

Bye! *takes the only bottle of WereLuz cure and dumps it into the Marianas Trench, then dumps nuclear waste into the Marianas Trench as well*
Makes no difference. Even if I had been infected I'm strong enough to be able to cure myself with my magic ^_^
:P You're not the only one with chatroom magic... But you're the only one with AK powers amongst the two of us, so bye. Lol.

< Message edited by Luz -- 6/23/2005 12:36:40 >
AQ  Post #: 62
6/23/2005 9:35:42   
zero the hellfire

hello spelly i'm back *Huggles spelly* O and happy birthday
Weclome back *Huggles Hellfire* thanks

what is your Niece and Nephew name?
Samantha and Brendan

I'm baby sitting my Nephew right now *looks aronud for him* O.O
Hehehe

his name is MJ
Cool

*looks more* O.O
Did you happen to send him to the Goblin King perhaps?

if you gave me a title what would in be?
Hmmmm...not sure I'm not good at those things

*thinks* do you....thniks i'm a good rater?
You're not bad could still use some imporvements but I consider you good.

I have to get off the forum or I will forget at MJ again
Hehehe

I hope to be back and talk to the later (I hope) ^_^
Ok later

*hugs and Huggles spelly*
*Snugglehuggles Hellfire*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/23/2005 12:34:18 >
AQ  Post #: 63
6/23/2005 13:22:16   
Strong Bad

quote:

Fruits and Veggies work great for snacks and such, Rice is great all the time.

Oh boy! Another Veggie/Fruit lova! I find myself cooking some Green Beans(AKA Bush Beans), Carrots, and Corn in a salad for a big snack every week or so. And rice IS great! Anyways...*Huggles spelly*
*Huggles Strongbad*

Ya know, I can get Doc whenever hes on for ya if you wanted... LP isn't the only one with da "connections" :P.
Well someone needs to relay the message to him...as I'm starting to get cranky.

I meant you looking at my profile for my sig, I would never disobey the rules!(at least, not again )
Yep I knew what ya ment and I actually did look at it after finishing your last post of editing ^_^

I'm sure I could get you a 6-pack if I wanted too... I mean I'm more than 14, I can at least get a 4-pack! (21 is the age of drinkin', 14 is 2/3 of it, and 4 is 2/3 of a six-pack!)
Nice try with the math but it doesn't work that way :P

So, how do you think of polotics? I think Bush has made it worse.
Hmmm...the other topic that really isn't appropriate for the forums as there is typically many multiple opinions on this subject and it can become very heated extremely quickly. I'd agree with ya but we'll not go into details.

Yep, the Assistant of the Former ArchQueen is Away from Keyboard quite alot lately, but we still love her just the same.
Well that's what happens when you spend a week or two visiting Collages and then come back to find out you're now going on a two week vacation :P

You say you chat with Doc? I remember a couple convo's with ya about birthdays. Do you? I might wanna chat with you too! I love to talk about stuff, especially with people older than me/my age, cause I never know what they might talk about, and its almost always interesting.
Well we chat on YIM as it's easiest there.

Hmmm, do you have many real life friends? I don't, but I do have a "click" so to speak with 2 friends.
Yep I've got quite a few.

My mom says Managers of pizza places probably make about as much as she does.... Is around 3 thousand a month good enough?
Well depends on the place (sales of the store) and how long you've been doing it. Right now I'm averaging about 2,500 / month while I know of others that average over 5k per month as they have higher volume stores and have been doing it longer.

I'm not a manager of anywheres, but I am an Assistant Manager of a Hyvee around town :). Do you like Hyvee? Wal-Mart is crap if you want groceries, its cheap and low quality.
Never heard of a Hyvee so I wouldn't know.

No sweets huh? I think I love sweets a bit too much for my own sake... At least I get the rest of the food guide piramid(sp?).
I never said I don't eat them I just don't eat them regularly like a lot of people I also don't crave them except on rare occassions.

Do you collect anything? I collect action figures called "Marvel Legends".
I've got about 50 Dragon figurines, 6 Unicorns, 3-4 Wizards, 48 Dragon, Unicorn, and Wizard Plates along with some assorted Pweter figurines.

*Looks up at one of above questions to get ideas* Do you think I'm a good rator?
Same answer I gave Hellfire you are decient but IMO you could use some work but overall you're good.

I'm not crazy about Slaves. Any other way I could help you?
Bummer I wanted more slaves :P Trying to develope an army of Slaves to do my bidding. Makes taking over the world easier...oopps did I just say that ;)

Luz, you shoulda saw that I posted that LAST NIGHT, and it was spelly's(is it spellies when I say it like that?) B-Day yesterday. ^__^
Tis ok it's the thaught that counts

Alright, the never ending questions end here. *Huggles spelly and then leaves*

*Huggles Strongbad later*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/24/2005 1:19:44 >
Post #: 64
6/23/2005 13:54:21   
Blue Dragon Star

ouch.

One question

Did your answers hurt more than Blackhawke's?
Not sure I didn't see Blackhawke's answers to your questions

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/24/2005 1:21:02 >

AQ  Post #: 65
6/23/2005 19:25:20   
Guardian Of Death

Hello!
Hello

Do you remember me?
Awesome my 4th slave ^_^ my army is coming along nicely :P

Anywayz, good job on becoming a mod!
Thanks

Who is your idol?
Hmmm...don't really have an Idol persay because when I think of Idol it's someone you want to be just like and I'd rather be me and not try to be someone and something I'm not.

If you could be any animal, which would you be?
Probably a Wolf or an Eagle

What is your favorite day?
Day's off and holdiays that are spent with the family.

What was your favorite event in AQ (example: Mothers Day, Frostvale, Mogloween, etc, etc)
Well since I've only been playing about 5 months it's kinda hard to decide on a Fav event

Whats your favorite NPC (and why).
Hmmm...really don't have a fav NPC so I couldn't answer your question.

Favorite band/artist? (mines greenday)
Tough call as I love a lot of them but I'll give you the artist that hooked me on country - Reba McEntire

Favorite Song? (mines holiday)
Wow now this is difficult as I've got a monster list of Fav songs. But I'll give the one that hooked me on country - The night the Lights went out in Georgea by Reba McEntire

Any instrement you play?( I play drums)
Nope

How many siblings do you have?

Favorite Veggie?
Corn

Favorite Fruit?
Peaches

I think thats all....
Ok ^_^

Cya around!
Later

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/24/2005 2:10:04 >
AQ  Post #: 66
6/23/2005 22:19:49   
jopsak2
Banned!

how did you become a mod?
Got lucky I guess.

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/24/2005 1:29:48 >
AQ  Post #: 67
6/24/2005 3:44:33   
Luz

Hewwo!
Holla ^_^

Giff me my teesh bash!
Well considering they disinigrated tis kinda hard to give them back to you :P

Ish not funny!
Guess you shouldn't have put me in a fowl mood then ^_^

*grabs denctures*

Okay.

Well... Um... Rarr.
RAWR!

What's your favourite species of ant?
Hmmm...never really thought about ants in that manor...typically they are just an annoyance/problem that I need to get rid of.

Favourite bird?
Either a Falcon or an Eagle

Amphibian?
Salamanders

Favourite species of radio channel?
About 75% of the time I listen to Country but the other 25% of the time is alternated between Rap/Pop/Rock/Heavy Metal/Clasical/Oldies/??? Not sure what you'd call some of the other stuff I listen too. I've got a bit of Goth Music, Enya, and Enigma so who knows.

What about Mousepad?
I prefer the type with the Gel wrist rest attached ^_^ I'm currently using a 3m Mousepad

Do you use a Laptop, a PC or a Handheld to access the Web. (Not sure if a Handheld can access the web, but yeah.)
Well considering I only own a Desktop right now twould have to be that ^_^

Ninja

The mistress of darkness.
Hides in the shadows.
Waiting to pounce.
Upon the unwary.

She stalks her prey.
Like a swift lioness.
And then she leaps.
Agile as lightning.

Unseen by all,
she retreats to the shadows.
Sliding past lanterns.
Like a swift zephyr.

She hides in a veil.
Of darkness and secrets.
The skilled female Ninja,
she pursues her victim.

The gentle, hasty breeze.
Unfurls into a tornado!
She raises her dagger,
and she does her job well!

Also:

Save Our Mother!

Our Mother is gravely ill.
She needs treatment.
And only her children
Can offer her panacea.

Her veins were once sapphire.
Now dirty brown with sludge.
Choked with Algae
And laden with dead fish.

Her heart, once green.
We call it the Rainforest.
Now but a patch of emerald.
Amongst a vast sea of pollution.

Her breath once easy.
Now she struggles to get life.
With each ailing breath.
She painfully struggles on.

Her creatures, our brothers.
Once many in number.
Now much less than numerous.
They die one by one.

Her body convulses.
With the shock and reality of disease.
She grows weaker day by day.
Can you feel her dying?

Only we can cure her.
For her sickness is not normal.
She sacrificed her body.
To create us, the disease.

So do a little cleaning.
Or perhaps adopt a critter.
Recycle wasted rubbish,
And she might just be saved.

What do you think? This isn't the poem I sent to gamemaster to join the Masterful Poets Club, though.
Not bad could use some work IMO but then again I'm not a poet so I may not be the best to give advice on poems.

Noah_B said he liked the word 'zephyr'. :D He didn't comment on 'Save Our Mother!' yet, though. He wasn't online when I posted that one...
Well what can I say Noah's a bit wierd :P

My poetry reeks! (*Does the old sympathy-gaining trick*)
I never said that only said IMO it could use a bit of work but then again I don't know a whole bunch about poetry sooo...
Grrr.

What do you work as?
Not sure what you mean with this question Luz

I work as a human! Its the best paying job ever!
Well if you have to work at being Human then you're doing something wrong :P

Sandwiches- With or without crust?
With ^_^

What's your favourite kind of Bread Spread? I love Kaya. Its kind of like a Coconut jam, with eggs, sugar and sometime honey, along with Coconuts. Its too sweet, which is why I love it.
Depends on what I'm in the mood for...Sometimes Peanut Butter is just the thing and other times it's Strawberry Jam. Yet there are day's that Butter is the ultimate spread.

Know any food that would kill a diabetic instantly?
I'm sure they are out there but I don't know of any. Perhaps not killing them outright but really messing them up. Although Diabeties is definatly something you shouldn't joke about.

What about foods for heart attacks?
To cause them or stop them? Almost any food over time could eventually lead to a Heart Attack but there are things that will speed the process up I'm sure.

Goodbye. *teleports away like a distressed baboon*
Bye

I almost forgot! *fires a bolt of acid at spellfire*
*Spelly wonders how you're firing a Bolt of Acid at her when you just teleported away to some unknown location. Since you didn't come back the Bold will never reach me ^_^*

That was for making me lose my teeth.
Tis your fault completely not mine.

*teleports quickly to avoid whatever godly thing spellfire might do to him*
*Spelly Summons the Reaper and 3 Megoggs and teleports them to Luz*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/24/2005 22:53:56 >
AQ  Post #: 68
6/24/2005 8:44:46   
Strong Bad

quote:

Who is your idol?
Hmmm...don't really have an Idol persay because when I think of Idol it's someone you want to be just like and I'd rather be me and not try to be someone and something I'm not.

The trueness of those words...it scares me...
Truth scares you Stongbad :P

Have you seen Batman Begins? Its Scawy! I just saw it last night.
Me thinks Strongbad has forgoten that I've not seen any new movies yet. Other things have taken presidence like bills ^_^

Hmmm... so I can improve, but can't we all?... Maybe rating lower lvls might help...*Stares off into space*
Heck if I feel I can still get better and improve I think we all can. And yes learning to rate the lower levels would be a big starting block. Heck LurkerPatrol was shocked last night/this morning when I told him I could rate from Lv 15+ with relative ease but below that I need very detailed specific direction from the player as to what they wish to be. I've rated a Lv 4 before so I know it can be done.

Oh yeah I forgot about how long you've worked... Because sometimes you might get a raise for working well. My mom must have meant Pizza place Managers that have worked about as long as she has, which is 25 or so years, but I don't think you've been legally able to apply for a job for that long ^__^.
Well as far as being legally able you're right but the really nice thing is I'm making the same salary as when I left so I still have plenty of room for growth in my income. Also if I prove myself again and fix the store up and bring the sales back up to where they should be eventually I'll be able to get a higher volume store which will make me more money ^_^

This has been a fun week with all these questions... I'm going to be sad when Sunday rolls its self up. YIM means Yahoo Instant Messenger, right?
Tis actually been a whole bunch slower then I thought it would be...I figured I'd be around pg 10 right now with still another day to go but tis been great either way. And yes YIM = Yahoo Instant Messanger the only one I have left and the only one I will ever have.

I knew you were fun to talk to, never knew much about the other mods and AK's untill I came to the MTwhatever section and got asking questions. How do you get to know people?
Talk with them. I chat with multiple people in the two channels I frequent on mIRC but I typically just stay back and listen/read for a while to kinda figure out people.

I have Star Wars pillows and bedspreads(there really new) and they smell nice. What bedding do you have?
Need you ask :P Purple sheets and pillow cases and the blanket that I use year round is actually a Mink Blanket (from Korea so it's real not one of the fakes you could by here) and unfortunatly it's blue/white and Maroon but I love it none the less.

This is what my brain can think of at 7 in the morning. I know your time is an hour earlier(like if its 5 here its 6 where you are).
Well tis better then what my brain could think of unless I've been up and haven't gone to bed yet. I'm actually on the same timezone as the servers so it's either the same as you or an hr ahead.

Oh! I was wondering if you could add this to the guides relevent to equipment strategy for me? I'm afraid of it being pushed back so far that it gets deleted...
Well if you're afraid of it being deleted I can move it to the Guides section as that's the only way to ensure it doesn't.

I have a question... Have you ever watched the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force? That show has me laughing my head off.
Nope haven't heard of it.

Well thats all for now! *Huggles spelly goodbye, and then walks away*

*Huggles Strongbad later*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/24/2005 23:13:03 >
Post #: 69
6/24/2005 9:01:34   
zero the hellfire

*huggles spelly form behind* hello it's me again ^_^
Holla Hellfire

I been write a stories for 5 year and I finish one of them this year do you want to read it when you are not busy?
If I'm not busy I wouldn't mind...one of these days I really need to get back to work on my book...but that requires me diging it out of a box and actually putting it into my computer and not on paper although I've got like 3-4 chapters writen the only problem is they happen to be in the middle of the book so...I've got loads of work still to do with it.

what is your favorite type of drink?
Probably Kool-Aid

I think you are a great person to talk with ^_^
Thanks ^_^

baby sitting again today
Kinda figured since the questions were short but atleast you're making some actuall money right?

I been thinking on making a Guide for pet will you help me with it? ( I use a lot of pets in the game but have not use them all )
Well if I can ever finish my project your guide might just be obsolete but sure I'll help ya ^_^

do you haave any question for me?
Not really I'm kinda easy going that way

well see you later spelly *huggles spelly*
Later Hellfire *Huggles Hellfire*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/24/2005 23:17:54 >
AQ  Post #: 70
6/24/2005 16:42:40   
LurkerPatrol
Banned!

Really quickly,

Thank you for being so awesome! *Hugs*
Who me :P *Hugs*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/24/2005 23:19:01 >
AQ DF  Post #: 71
6/24/2005 22:08:10   
keegan

Your favorite slave is here!
Really where
<.<
>.>

I have some questions for teh uber spelly!
Well that's what I'm here for this week at least ^_^

Here are some of my serious questions!
Oooo...ok ^_^

What would you think if I made a club called the Spellfire Fan Club?
Hmmm..tis it really needed? Me doesn't think so but I'd have no objection really

Do you think that George Bush should have been elected?
IMO no but polotics and religion are not proper subjects for the forums really

Do you think that Arnold Schwarzenegger is a good governer?
Well I haven't really kept up with everything he's done in Calli since he became elected but I think he's probably doing a pretty good job as I've really not heard any complaints or what not on the news.

Do you think people these days judge too much on how people look and not by there attitude or stuff like that? I do because people call me a druggie because they think I look like one even though I have never done drugs in my life.
Unfortunatly that's the way it goes.

What are your thoughts on the afterlife? Example: I think in the after-life there wont be one.
Well I believe in reincarnation more then the afterlife so I really don't have any thoughts on it.

What are your thoughts on judgement day?
Tis a subject I really don't like thinking about as I have a serious tendency to worry a lot about things that I have no control over and it does really weird things to me and lets just say it is a great way to start my insomia and I'd rather not have it again.

If you had one wish what would it be? (no wishing for more wishes)
Same answer as before if I didn't wish for World Piece it would be to actually have Arcane Magical Powers so I could really cast spells ^_^

some of my jokes!
Goody :P

Why was 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 eight 9

2 zombies raced, who won?
The one that didn't fall apart

There was a person named keegan, what did spelly upgrade him to? Answer: Her favorite slave/helper!
Sorry don't due upgrades like that

Y0u @r3 73H Ub3ri$t $p311y!
Spelly dispises Leet even worse then typos

Ok, spelly bye! Ill miss you!
*cuddlesfugglesguggleshugglesiugglesjuggleskuggleslugglesmugglesnugglesonugglespugglesqugglesrugglessugglestugglesugglesvuggleswugglesxuggleswuggleszuggles*
I'm not going anywhere I'll still be around but thanks ^_^

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/24/2005 23:29:04 >
Post #: 72
6/24/2005 23:33:03   
Luz

Just wanted to clarify, spellfire.

I didn't take offense when you commented on my poems. :P
No offence was intended
Oh... >.<

Probably because they don't rhyme. Poems do not need to rhyme.
I know that but to me there was just something missing or not quite right about them but if asked what it was I couldn't pinpoint it :(
You always feel that way...

I always post the 'My poetry stinks' line to gain sympathy. Guilty as charged. :D Almost everyone does that.
Not me :P probably because I don't write poetry :P
Well, most poets do it.

I mean... If I said "My poetry is the best in the world!", you would think I'm a stuck-up jerk.
Nah just convinced
Really?

Well, anyway...

Your favourite element is Energy. I'm still surprised. Obviously I thought it would be fire.
That's becuase Lightning can be purple at times I've yet to see Purple Flames.
I've yet to see Purple Lightning. I've seen green flames, though. I accidentally dropped some sulphur into the bunsen burner at school. Why don't you just add food colouring to the flames? XD

Why do you love purple so much?
Why do you love Green so much?
Its the colour of leaves and nature. ^^

Do you think my green character is freaky without the green skin?
Tis a bit strange but not feaky
My thoughts exactly.

ZardWars or the 'real' AdventureQuest?
AQ but to be fair I've not played ZardWars...Haven't actually played the game in almost 2 months now...:(
ZardWars is a version of AQ where you only fight Zards/Treasure Chests. And the weapons in ZW are all overpowered. Lol. And there are some rares sold in the ZW shop, like the Ice Blade of Calladus.

Someone said my avatar looked good. Yeah right.
Tis fine but could proably be better
I can't upload one, so yeah. I can't do anything about it.

Oh, and you should pop into the 'Who do you respect on the forums.' thread. Alot of people have posted your name there! (Indirectly, I did, because I said I respected all AKs and Character Raters.)
Well I did a breaf read of it yesterday but didn't overly detail read it.
Okay...

Oh, and thank you for rating me... Or helping to rate me anyway. I know my End is too high. I will try to untrain it when I'm not too lazy. Which will be in a long time.
Well it doesn't take not being lazy to untrain your END it just takes dieing :P
Which I am too lazy to do. -.-

Goodbye. :P Oh, and I bribed the Reaper. Also, my level is not high enough to meet the Megoggs so they could'nt fight me. Lol.
They don't have to fight you to slaughter you :P *Goes off and does horrible, unspeakable things to the Reaper for being bribed*
And all it took was a cookie. Hehe. Well, I'd go trick the Megoggs easily anyway. They are dull.

< Message edited by Luz -- 6/25/2005 5:05:26 >
AQ  Post #: 73
6/25/2005 2:15:03   
Strong Bad

I already told you your time is an hour ahead :P. *forgives spelly*
Well I've no clue what time you post your messages all I know is what I see so hense the confusion

Yeah sure, move to to Guides please. At least it will be seen more there. Thanks!
Ok twill be moved then ^_^ probably tomorrow though ~ Moved and re-edited your sig to keep it within the 500 wide requirements.

I gotta go right now so uh... Cya. I might have one last round of questions tomorrow though.

Well I'll be waiting then

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/25/2005 4:10:19 >
Post #: 74
6/25/2005 2:19:37   
karlsony

'Ello Spellfire!
Hello Karlsony

Do you like being asked so much questions?
Well as I mentioned I'm surprised that it's actually a bit low on the pages but I have enjoyed this week as I know others can understand / know me better.

What's your timezone? (sorry haven't read thru all the pages yet, too lazy )
Eastern - Same as the Server

Do you feel like the questions are getting off topic?
Some do some don't but tis to be expected really

How do you feel about being a mod?
Tis nice a bit strange at first but then again being an AK was strange at first also so I guess that's to be expected.

Do remember the days of being a member with the title 'Member'?
Seems like soooo long ago but yes I do as that's how I spent my first three months on the forums

I think I've bombarded you with enough questions already, goodnight, good morning, good afternoon, or good evening depending where you live!
Really? Wow that wasn't a whole bunch

(I remember now, you live in MI)
Yep ^_^

One more note, here's the rating you gave me way back in the start of march:
Tis nice to know it's helped you out
karlsony

Stats: 9.5/10
Nice start but you are still neglecting your stats somewhat. Keep concentrating on them and work harder on the main 4 and forget about LUK for now.

Weapons: 7/10
For your stats SeaSlayer for Mr. Soaker, Hybee Spear for Draco Axe, Warhawk for Superbow, and Fire Magestaff for Volcano Mace.

Armor: 9.25/10
Avenger for Armor of Sensing.

Shields: 8.5/10
Dreamcatcher for Water and Glave for Wooden.

Spells: 5.75/10
Earth Rage for Moglin War Party, Blue Lightning for Elemental Doom, Heal Wounds for Summon Pixie, Shadowbat Swarm for Dark Lightning, and Daybreak.

Pets: 6/10
It’s time to upgrade your first two pets but other then that very nice start.

Overall: 7.75/10
Very nice start but you still have a bit of work to do as there is gonna be some changes happening shortly and you need to tweak what you have and be ready. Keep up the great work and don’t forget to keep upgrading.

I worked hard and followed most of them and now I'm leveling faster than before! (seriously, I'm leveling faster even though I need to gain more xp)
Well the whole goal of me rating people / offering them advice was to hopefully improve their gamming experiance and it sounds like in your case I did just that ^_^

Goodbye^^! *snuggles and cuddles*
Later *Snugglecuddles*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/25/2005 3:56:58 >
AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: Meet The ArchQueen - ~*~ Spelly ~*~
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition