Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Meet Spelly ~ The former ArchQueen ~ All caught up ~ Offline

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: Meet Spelly ~ The former ArchQueen ~ All caught up ~ Offline
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2005 6:39:59   
Fyora

Remember me? Me no think that me wants to be in Spelly's army of male slaves...
Ahh...but the army is coming along so nicely :P

Do you have a pet?
A sheltie

What's you other favourite colour? Mine is blue!
Tis probably Black or Red but they come way down the list after the various shades of Puprle.

*summons joker to let Spelly get out of her foul mood* Is it better? If it isn't, *Fyora hugglesnuggleswuggles Spelly*
*Spelly quishes joker * *Spelly hugglesnugglewuggles Fyora*

Since you are not going to do anything about the burgers, *summons Thunder Troll army to wreck all the buildings in the world to build a Ultimate Burger Station* :P
Well you can destroy all the Burger buildings but if he so much as touches anything else consider him obliterated :P

Hamsters or rabbits?
Hmmm...Probably Hamsters

*Fyora waits till it's night time and when the sky is dark she disppears into the darkness* :P
Later

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/25/2005 12:26:23 >
Post #: 76
6/25/2005 6:54:07   
Crystal Lion

Do you like my name?
Tis a nice name

Are you Chinese?
Nope not Asian at all

Is your main character a werewolf as in subrace?
My main I think is Vamp but I'm not sure as it's been forever since I logged in and played.

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/25/2005 12:28:01 >
Post #: 77
6/25/2005 13:45:52   
Wallo
Legendary AdventureGuide

Yello, tall one.
Hello my whittle one ^_^

Where do you live? I think you're Polish, for some reason.I take a wild guess...San Diego.
I live in MI

Why am I a midget, again?
You're not a Midget you're a mini-Wallo (Pae sized) because I'm back ^_^

Am I a slave already? All your fanboys are...scary.
Do you want to be my 5th Slave? I could always use more

What is it about AQ Gurls/Girls and their dislike of sugary drinks? Chibby doesn't like cola or squash, just milk.:)
What can we say we like to stay healthy ^_^

What about my DEX now? :D
Compaired to the rest of the stats tis horid.

My stats > you, I realise.
Only because you've gotten the perks and I'm still waiting...trust me My Stats > you XD

Wallos or Vephomas?
Sorry tis Vephomas ^_^

Chiby's or Reenses?
Now tis not a fair question here :(

Archknights or forumites?
No contest ArchKnights

What kind of pizza does your shop do?
The usual kind it's not anything fancy but it's good

Are you looking forward to Afina's baby? I bet you I am. ^_^
Yep I'm just hoping everything goes ok.

Mew. Byee.:). Sorry for the crappity of the questions.
*Bye-snuggles Wallo* tis ok you can come back again later and ask better ones.

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/25/2005 13:56:01 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 78
6/25/2005 14:39:20   
Doctor Zhivago
Professor of Ratings

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! ^_^
Tis about time Sir...twas thinking of changing your title to the origional intention since you'd not been around so much.

Sorry about the many absenses. Have I been able to avert the wrath of Cranky Spelly?
Hmmm....we'll see as long as you don't make with the multiple frequent absenses again possibly

Pancakes or waffles: Which one deserves to rule the universe more?
Spelly

Since you like RPGs a lot, which ones in particular would you say were/are your favorites? And why?
Well lets see here I'm gonna break this down into two groups RPG's and D&D type games
D&D: Diablo 1 & 2, Warlords Battlecry 1-3 (tis a combination of realtime strategy along with Hero developement), Pool of Radiance and Ruins of Myth Drannor, Curse of the Azure Bonds, and there's about another 5 that I can't remember as they well...are from the C-64 days...;)
RPG's: All of the FF series, Parasite Eve, CronosCross and Trigger, Legend of Legia, Legend of Dragoon, and Kartia: The World of Fate

Now that you can see my new avvy, what do you think? Yay or nay?
Tis nice ^_^

*Reads the whole page* You, good spelly, have gained 10 brownie points for having seen Labyrinth. *Hands her the brownies*
*Stashes brownies for later and casts a Preserve spell on them so they don't go stale and get old while waiting to be eaten by Spelly*

So, now that you're able to moderate, do you have any specific plans for the boards?
Above and beyond my origional inentions for Strategy...not really but I've got to talk to the Admins about that but I'm thinking I'll wait a while till I can actually get things updated and have the oportunity to include the new equipment into the project and what not.

Since you've got a busy schedule, can I be your liason to keep you informed of any new game developments? Just wondering, since you don't get to play the game a lot.
Great idea I love it ^_^

I can't believe I wasn't here for your birfday. >_< If I gave you your present now, would it make up for it?
Nope takes two when you miss my B-day to make up for it XD

*Gives her a Cloak of Displacement anyway* Happy birthday, spelly! *Snugglewugglehuggles*
Tis a much better cloak then what you tried to give me and I just love it ^_^

Who would win in a fight: Johnny Depp of David Bowie?
Hmmm...well I guess that would depend on the situation and the senerio wouldn't it but does it matter Spelly thinks no.

Well, that's enough nonsensical rambling from me. See you later, spelleh!
Hosta Doc

*Dochuggles and runs off*
*Spellyhuggles and waves later*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/26/2005 13:35:48 >
AQ  Post #: 79
6/25/2005 15:03:48   
DarkForest

Heya Spelly *snuggles*
*snuggles*

Can I see a piccy of you!?
Don't have any piccy's of me hense rule #2

Thats all I wanted to ask :)
Bummer :(

I can ask you other stuff later if it comes to me.
OK

*goes pray for inspiration*
Hopes it comes quickly

*snuggle*
*snuggles*

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/26/2005 13:50:41 >
AQ  Post #: 80
6/25/2005 16:03:59   
Danum 2

hi spellfire

how long have you been a MOD/Archknight?
AK since 4/6 and became Mod on 6/20

are guides easy or hard?
To read, make or modderate? Making then takes some work but if you know what you want to say it's pretty easy you just have to be as complete and thorough as you can to help everyone out.

which position do you prefer,MOD or Archknight?
Tis not a whole lot of difference other then some extra responsabilities and such but I like being a Mod

bye
Bye

< Message edited by spellfire77 -- 6/26/2005 13:59:01 >
Post #: 81
6/26/2005 0:03:02   
Strong Bad

I'm back...

Here we go again!

Where were you on August 24th 2002?!

What were you doing there in such a warm month?!?

Ok randomness is over.

Hmm, sleepies... I might go to sleepies soon too. How late do you usually stay up?

I wonder why the Golden Sets replacement hasn't gotten here yet... *ponders*

Ever gone fishing? I have but I've never caught anything.

Ever got sunburn?

Have you ever found yourself confuzzled as to the meaning of a word? I got a websters right next to me in case that happens :).

Thanks for fixing my siggy! *snuggles spelly*

Do you have a mousepad? If so, what kind is it?

Do you like eggs?

Got a favorite resturaunt(sp) other than the one you manage?

What is the square root of pi?

Are you going to get Zorbak or Twilly plushies? I know I am!

What do you usually have for breakfast, or do you have something different every day?

What was your best subject in school? I just love Math.

Do you/have you read any comic books? And if so, do you have a most prefered series(like Batman, Spiderman, etc.)?

What is your most proud(of yourself) moment?

Do you have a most prefered genre of Movie? Comedy and Action pwn all.

Do you have any brothers and sisters(I think you have at least one sister...)? And how many?

Whats your favorite pass-time? I'm guessing either shopping or reading. Though typing might go up there. ^_~

Speaking of reading, have you read any books lately? If so, which ones?

Wow. that took an hour to think and type all of those questions! Anyways, bye Spelly, hope our paths cross again! *Snugglehuggles spelly and then leaves*

< Message edited by strongbad338 -- 8/10/2005 22:52:42 >
Post #: 82
6/26/2005 0:35:10   
Prinny

I'm back again.

understand my name yet? Try speaking it backwards.

Here are some true stories about stuff.
i'll be reffering to the person as A. about a year ago it was A's dads birthday. his fathers friend bought him a bow and in the case was what A thought was a smokebomb. He took it and had it for a few months because he forgot about it. One day A's friend found it and they decided to light it. They were going to light it and throw it on the roof to make it look like the house was on fire but A didn't because he wanted to get it back after they lit it. They lit it in the middle of the street and as soon as they did A knew. He ran to his neighbors yard and got a metal tub and jammed it over the dynamite. A and his friend ran to the back of the house and waited for it to explode. A told me it sounded like a house exploded. When they came around from the back of the house they saw their neighbor pulling a jagged piece of the tub out of the side of his house. The funny thing is the police never showed up but their were so many people there it looked like a parade.

heres another one. i'll call this person B

One day B went to Sams Club with his dad. His dad is the weirdest person alive and actually resorted to hitting his computer when he thought there was a virus. there was one of those basketball games set up, you know the ones with the little foam basketballs and you have like 30 seconds to score as many points as possible. B threw it too hard and it went into another isle. This guy took it and brought it back. Then later his dad was looking at computers and the same guy passed him. When B and his dad got home, his dad told the family that he thinks there is a stalker after them and to watch out for suspicious cars and don't talk to any strangers.

Heres a story about my cousin sleepwalking. 2 years ago my cousin threw his first annual adult swim party. It started off pretty good but then it... well it didn't turn bad but really funny. At one o clock my my cousins brother went upstairs (the party was in the basment). We figured he just went to get a sandwich or something. At two we realized he was still up there. Then we thought he fell asleep. At around 3 we heard him start screaming. REALLY LOUDLY. We Ran up to see what was happening. There was pounding on the front door. We opened the door and he was standing on the front porch. Apparently he sleptwalked out the back door and then just layed down on the front porch. the front door is locked so he couldn't get back in. His next one is the 26. by the time you read this its probably today. I can't wait something funny always happens at these parties.

< Message edited by wonktnodi -- 6/26/2005 1:23:01 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 83
6/26/2005 1:32:30   
Luz

:O Did you collaborate with Noah_B and put my denctures in Goat's Urine?!

You know what I'm going to do now...?

Thanks! The Goat's Urine was smackadaddy-delicious!

Why the heck am I talking like that? Do you know the answer?

Bye! This is my... I think 7th Post on this thread. So I'll leave some spelly for everyone else... ^^

Oh, and Happy Birthday! (See below.)

*fires a bolt of acid at spellfire FIRST, before teleporting away*

< Message edited by Luz -- 6/26/2005 3:19:49 >
AQ  Post #: 84
6/26/2005 8:52:42   
Crystal Lion

Do you support the pro feminist movement?
Do you like Lion Eagle?She's my buddy.
Post #: 85
6/26/2005 11:31:26   
Strong Bad

*Eyes bulge*I just counted, and I have asked you 100 questions in all! *Dances around*
One more question: Pro or Anti-Banana? I'm Anti, but the avatars are ugly. I mean, they aren't even well done. One is a banana next to a heart with the words "Save me!" under it!
*byesnuggles Spelly*
HA! I GOT THE LAST POST!

< Message edited by strongbad338 -- 6/10/2006 2:29:02 >
Post #: 86
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: Meet Spelly ~ The former ArchQueen ~ All caught up ~ Offline
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition