Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ultimate MechQuest Spreadsheet II (Double Updated)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Guides >> Pending Guides >> RE: Ultimate MechQuest Spreadsheet II (Double Updated)
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/28/2008 2:18:22   
ZamuelNow
Constructive

A new change is that the level 15 House mechs have gotten a buff. Don't know by how much but I'm noting the change for everyone else.

Clan Leader - Westion Fan - Oddball
DF MQ  Post #: 101
10/29/2008 1:23:23   
The Peanut Master

The Combo section is all finished up, and the Damage Range If Special Activates is almost finished. I'm still looking for the lengths of all the combos, and if anyone knows the exact changes to the level 15 house mechs that would be highly appreciated as well. Now I'm going to focus on all the new Mogloween and Zargon weapons, and after that I'm going to return to my original main goal of getting all mech defaults in the spreadsheet.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 102
10/29/2008 21:15:39   
forumlogin

i noticed the lvl 28 zargon weps rnt in there,so i decided to give u the pedia entries.sry i cant help with the actual making,but i dont kno how.
hyperion clusters
hyperion disruptor
hyperion dual strike
hyperion rail blaster
hyperion rockets
from what i remember, the lvl 28 weps were non-sc,but i may be mistaken,so...
hyped up bulk blast
hyped up flash blaster
and now for the the others mentioned.
hyper spider fang
hyper spider strike
those were the ones i could find.
the ones below r the halloween weps.
nosferatu barbs
nosferatu claws
nosferatu hooks
nosferatu nails
nosferatu talons
pumpkin hurl
pumpkin launch
pumkin pitch
pumpkin throw
pumkin toss
vampire bat wing
diaemus wing
diphylla wing
ecaudata wing plz note that this is how u spell it.the pedia entry is a typo.
desmodus wing
trick or treat alleycat
trick or treat beldame
trick or treat cat
trick or treat crone
trick or treat cucurbit
trick or treat death's head
trick or treat deathmask
trick or treat gourd
trick or treat grim
trick or treat grimalkin
trick or treat hag
trick or treat housecat
trick or treat J'OL
trick or treat pumpkin
trick or treat reaper
trick or treat skull
trick or treat squash
trick or treat tomcat
trick or treat virago
trick or treat witch
*these r arranged in the order i found them in the pedia.if u want me to arrange them differently,please tell me.
**if i made any mistakes in these entries,plz tell me.
***sry i didnt get the novas for the zargons,but u already took care of that.

< Message edited by forumlogin -- 10/30/2008 19:47:23 >
DF MQ  Post #: 103
10/31/2008 1:32:40   
The Peanut Master

Wow, those are going to help tremendously, thanks so much forumlogin! At this point I'm about halfway through the Mogloween stuff, hopefully will get to finish it all during the weekend. I really need to take advantage of the fact that this week doesn't look to release anything new.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 104
10/31/2008 18:10:32   
forumlogin

u kno,i could help if i knew 1.what the heck ur using to make the spreadsheet and 2.how to help.
take advantage of it.im usually to lazy to help on my own.
DF MQ  Post #: 105
10/31/2008 18:26:51   
archie

to the best of my knowledge, i think that all geekatron combos last for seven turns, including health regen
DF MQ  Post #: 106
10/31/2008 22:20:07   
concreta
Banned!

@forumlogin i think we have enough ppl for now.

haven't worked on the spreadsheet for a while now.. busy with homework and farming >.< prob wont have time this weekend either since i still need to farm lvl 27 -> lvl 28 + make 2-3 MQ vids

~concreta~
MQ  Post #: 107
11/1/2008 16:22:37   
The Peanut Master

The Mogloween mecha entries are in, now here's what's left:

• Trick Or Treat Weapons
  • Level 28 Zargon weapons/mechs
  • Mogloween mecha defaults

I am hoping *crosses fingers* to get at least two of those done during the weekend.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 108
11/2/2008 3:20:06   
ZamuelNow
Constructive

Runehawk 2.0 has recently obtained the following buffs to its weapons:

FA = 32-48
BA = 34-46
FS,BS = 37-43

Base stats are still the same. When I farm enough on my secondaries, I'll do the other two houses.
DF MQ  Post #: 109
11/2/2008 11:45:01   
The Peanut Master

Hmm, what's interesting is when Waddles put in the level 15 house mechs, he combined the level 12 weapons with the level 15 ones for one entry per weapon. What I'm going to do is separate the two since they have different damages. Thanks for the information Zamuel. :)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 110
11/2/2008 22:35:03   
ZamuelNow
Constructive

The following changes have been made to Wolfblade Star Commander v2.0

EP: 150

FA = 34-46 damage, EP 23
BA = 34-46 damage, EP 23
FS,BS = 38-42 damage, EP 23

BTW, the Runehawk update was for the SC version
DF MQ  Post #: 111
11/6/2008 22:22:25   
The Peanut Master

Long time no post, eh? Well, I guess that's justified, considering not much work has been done on the spreadsheet this week. Having school this entire week (something that hasn't happened very often so far) has halted my updating for now, but don't worry, as this upcoming weekend is a vast four days, giving me plenty of time to update the level 15 house mechs, add in all the level 28 Zargon equipment, add in the Mogloween mecha defaults, and add in the remaining Trick or Treat weapons. If the new releases on Friday turn out to be a bundle I may have to once more call out for help, but we'll see. :)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 112
11/6/2008 23:25:41   
element resistance
Helpful!

All the shop lvl's for HHM and FM have 60 immobility resistance. Can you fix it please?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
11/15/2008 14:37:27   
The Peanut Master

*taps mic ferociously*

Well, I guess it's a good thing the thread is dead, since that means there are no mistakes/errors.

Anyways, I got a bunch of the little things out of the way, now I'm going to start on the bigger projects. All of the level 28 Zargon stuff, house mechs, and QF mechs. Wish me luck!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 114
11/15/2008 15:24:00   
Watchman
Helpful

Yo man, long time no see.

I'll take the QF mecha off your workload if you want.

DF MQ  Post #: 115
11/15/2008 15:31:41   
The Peanut Master

If you can, that would be awesome. Only do it if you have some free time though, I don't want to put an extra burden on anyone!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 116
11/15/2008 19:50:35   
concreta
Banned!

long time no post xD i had "tentamens" this week not sure how you say that in english. a translator called it "preliminary examination" not sure if thats it. but im in the final year of highschool (exams this year) and just had a week with tests. (only 1-2 tests a day and no school :D)

not sure if theres something to work on.. the enw QF mech? but it seems watchman is doing those. if you want me to add anything or add the defaults in the ency on the forums for the links just Pm me. the defaults of mechs are often not added.

~concreta~

My youtube account for MQ vids

The Most Watched MQ vid!!
MQ  Post #: 117
11/20/2008 9:28:03   
concreta
Banned!

thanks 1337 Ch0C01473 for posting all those links. im working on all those weapons atm. (just finished doing all the FA's)

Front Arms
Back Arms
Shoulders
bodies
heads

geekatron mechs
hyperion weapons

~concreta~

< Message edited by concreta -- 11/20/2008 12:10:10 >

MQ  Post #: 118
11/21/2008 21:26:35   
element resistance
Helpful!

@Peanut Master: Remember when I said about the Ultra Clusters and other Clusters weapons that does 3 hits, well it turns out that it does 4 hits instead of 3. Can you fix it please.

I'm sorry about it. I figured that out just now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 119
11/23/2008 15:13:27   
The Peanut Master

All Zargon weapons are in, as well as all of the Geekatron mechs. The only issue is that of the 12 Geekatron mechs, only two (Incredible Geekatron Biped and Hyperion Geekatron Quadruped) have body encyclopedia entries in, and therefore the other 10 mechs do not have their Power Frame entries in. If someone has any of the other mechs and can either post an entry or type up the information here for the body weapon, that would be highly appreciated. Thanks!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 120
11/23/2008 18:02:17   
element resistance
Helpful!

You accidentally have Hyper Spider Fang in the head section which is suppose to be in the back shoulder section.

Why are the new head put on the top instead of something way behind? (I guess you put alot of mistake from FA also)

Anyway, can fix it please?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 121
11/23/2008 18:06:18   
The Peanut Master

Hyper Spider Fang is fixed. Whenever I place a new weapon into the spreadsheet which has the same level requirement average damage as other weapons (which is pretty much all the time now), then I will just randomly place them somewhere in that pile. For those weapons I just happened to place the above the others. It doesn't signal that they are the better than the same-damage, same-level weapon counterparts, but something has to go first.

Also, an update: All of the free player QuickFlash mechs and their defaults are in, and while the two NG mecha entries are in, the defaults are nowhere to be seen. So again, if you have the information for the defaults for those two mechs, please post the information here or in an entry (and notify me that you did so).

< Message edited by The Peanut Master -- 11/23/2008 18:07:31 >

Check out an awesome, in-depth Artix Entertainment all-game blog here, featuring specialized writers in every game! (Feel free to leave a comment, too!)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 122
11/28/2008 2:46:15   
Watchman
Helpful

The Swift and SpeedyFlash have their weapons entered in the 'pedia now, I'll put them in later.

Edit: Swiftflash and Speedyflash defaults are now all in.

< Message edited by Watchman -- 11/28/2008 11:15:39 >

DF MQ  Post #: 123
11/28/2008 12:03:52   
The Peanut Master

Thanks Watchman!

The Thanksgiving weapons are almost all in, so my next area of obligation is the new ShadowScythe war weapons. After that, I will finally (finally...) be able to return to my central task of going back to all the really old mechs and getting all their default weapons in.

Check out an awesome, in-depth Artix Entertainment all-game blog here, featuring specialized writers in every game! (Feel free to leave a comment, too!)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 124
11/28/2008 13:22:33   
concreta
Banned!

i added all the defaults of the AHM weapons V2 a week ago. but i didn't add the AWB V2 heads cause i knew the special was wrong.. all the ency entries were wrong to and only listed the SC and not the non-sc special. so i tried it out myself and added them today. i also pmed all the people with the incomplete special info ^^

just tell me if you want me to add something

~concreta~

MQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Guides >> Pending Guides >> RE: Ultimate MechQuest Spreadsheet II (Double Updated)
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition