Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Issue 38 - The Loremaster Takes on Lore (Falerin)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 38 - The Loremaster Takes on Lore (Falerin)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/18/2009 14:25:39   
smbdoll

The Loremaster Takes on Lore: Now You're Cooking With Gas.
By Falerin

As mentioned in a previous Zardian article. My vast libraries have a distinct lacking of culinary codices. The absence of books of the gastronome is quite distressing. Given my own affinity for gastronomy it seems quite inappropriate that we lack such basic needs. We need to celebrate the joy of cooking. We must Alton this situation at once less we be unable to brown our meat. As such I shall be compiling in this new year the first ever Annual Lorian Culinary Index. Please head on over to the Zardian message forum and submit in the response thread for this article your recipes for great cooking. So get off your Duff Goldman and submit your recipes for shrimp on the bobby, flayed dragon steak, Rayfish Rachel and the like. This shall be the culinary tour de force, a competition of taste, a regular mario batali!

You can submit one, two, three, or Morimoto recipes. You need not be frugal with the number of gourmet submissions. A collection both of serious and funny recipes is desired but please do not be a Julia Childish.

Please do not Emeril Lagasi, submissions need to be in by early march for consideration for inclusion. Remember if Hans can cook. So can you.

< Message edited by smbdoll -- 1/18/2009 14:26:44 >
AQ  Post #: 1
3/11/2009 17:25:53   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

Time is running out here peoples.
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 38 - The Loremaster Takes on Lore (Falerin)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition