Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Issue 38- Casper's Journey (Eukara)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 38- Casper's Journey (Eukara)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/18/2009 14:26:21   
smbdoll

Casper's Journey: A Cat's Adventure in AQW
By Eukara's Cats

Last time we looked in on Deuteronomy and Casper, Eukara's cats were secretly publishing a letter to Artix Entertainment to air out their complaints regarding the feline roll in AE games. Upset by the lack of strong feline participation, they offered helpful suggestions amid fighting with one another. This time, in an effort to keep from destroying the home's Christmas decorations, Casper discovers AQ Worlds, AE's MMO.

All this Christmas stuff is driving me nuts! Bells, shiny stuff, things dangling from the tree that is inside the house...flashing lights, and I can't touch any of it. Ooooh, so shiny...

Casper! I recall that Eukara told you to leave the decorations alone.

But, Deuteronomy... Awww, don't look at me like that. I wasn't going to hit the ornament...

Oh, really?

...hard. Yay, a flashing light on the desk.

I am living with a squirrel in a cat suit.

Good, good. She left the computer on. Now let's see...yeah...yeah...Ugh, why do humans insist on creating polls to discuss mythical animals. Hello world, there are real animals to talk about.

Stop pawing at the screen, you'll leave marks. Besides, Casper, it's, not as if your hitting the screen affects the people talking.

Oh...Well, duh! Ooooh, a poll about AQW. AQW? It is asking people to vote on their fave weapon. I don't know these weapons!

Perhaps that is because you haven't played AQW. Eukara seems to enjoy it, so I assume you would too.

A new game! Sweet! If she likes it, then it has to be bookmarked. Oh, it is. Hehe, good thing her password is already there. I wonder if she even still remembers it. Hmm, the girls on the log in page are cute...for a human.

Unbelievable. This would be my cue to exit. The older miniperson's bed is calling my name.

Snow!!! Oh wow, there are lots of people on the screen. And they are moving, Deuteronomy!

Stop hitting the screen. My goodness, Casper, for the love of catnip, stop trying to catch everything that moves. You can't.

I thought you were going upstairs. Sheesh, can't do anything with you nag, nag, nagging. Oh hey, those other people talk!

-hello Eukara-
-A mod-
-OMG-

Heh, this should be fun. -Hello all-

-The mod speaks!-
-Let's see if she moves. That will be a miracle-
-do u have any special weapons-
-Please show us that would be awesome-
-When is dragon slayer coming out?-
-weaponz-

Hmmm, well, this isn't good. I don't know what all these buttons do! Ummm, oh that one made her fall on her knees. Not good. Gah, what the...a map? Close! Close!

-she's not talking-
-maybe afk-
-Eukara, ru there-
-Man, mods never talk-
-When's dragonslayer coming out? Tell me!-

This isn't fun! -Um, sorry for not talking- Oh, um, what do I say...Oh! -I was doing some work- Phew!

-ahh, mod stuff-
-how do u get 2b a mod?-
-I want to be a mod-
-Do you talk to Artix? Is he cool?-
-How you get 2b a mod-

Oh my Catnip! How do I get out of here? Abort! Abort! Abo...Shiny buttons. Frostvale. That sounds interesting. Hmmm, where to go - left, right, or up? I think I will go right and now over a bridge. Ohh, a dancing moglin. Must...fight...urge...

Don't even think about it, Casper. The creature you are trying to catch is no more apt to jumping off that screen than you are to catching it.

I thought you were going to bed.

I was, but your infernal mewing is keeping me up. I thought I told you to not paw at the screen.

But...it is dancing! Why does it dance and taunt me so?

Just ignore it and proceed onwards to your goal. Where are you going to go, further right or U-turn to the left?

There are Ice Caves to the right. I am so going there! Eukara loves Ice, so that would be the place to go. Let's see, hmm another moglin and an ice spider guarding the cave. This looks cool. Now, to figure out how to attack. The heart makes her fall to her knees...not exactly dignified. The globe brings up a map, so I'm not going to click on those.

Did it ever occur to you that the buttons by the crossed swords may be attack buttons?

Psh, of course. I am just trying stuff out! Alright, here we go. Die Spider! She is not attacking.

Move over you dumb kitten, and let me show you what to do. I cannot believe I am stooping down to this level. Alright, watch carefully for I am only doing this once. You double click the monster. Then you select the attack type down here. You may want to keep an eye on that bar up there. Once it hits zero, you can't use these buttons anymore. That is when you use the heart button. Now, I will sit in the chair and watch.

Wow, Deuteronomy... You do know how to play these games. I have a different opinion of you now. Woohoo! Now into the cave. Oh no! Deuteronomy, the moglins are frozen. I have to free them. Frozen moglins can't dance! Take that, and that. I'll teach you to trap a moglin. Hey, hey...how in the world does a block of ice attack me? This is beyond reality!

You are just now figuring this out, Casper?

-Eukara! Whats up? It's been a couple days.-

Hmmm, razgriz...he sounds like he knows Eukara. I guess I can talk to him. -hello razgriz. Things are good. What’s up with you?-

Why are you talking to him? You are going to get Eukara in trouble!

-just farming, trying to level. Mind if I join you?-

-not at all. Have at it! :)- Hehe this is fun.

This won't end well. Casper, log out now before you get her in trouble. You see that yellow name above her head. That means that she has to be serious and that she is representing Artix Entertainment. If you make her do something stupid, she will get in trouble.

I am not going to make her do something stupid. -Hey, let's take the bear-

-Euk! Nice to see you again! And hey razgriz.-

Wait, another one. Am I supposed to talk to both of them? -hi drakkan. How are you?-

-drakkan: great! Just got on and ran into you-

Do I ask a question or answer razgriz? Oh man…maybe if I attack the bear, they will follow and forget.

-vicnight: Yes! Not only is there a group here, but Eukara is here too. What up Eukara?-

Gah, three people! How am I supposed to do this? And if I don't get this right, she is going to look like an idiot. Oooh...

It's going to get harder and harder, Casper. These guys seem to know her. You are going to give this away. Oh dear, what if they realize you aren't her and report that she is account sharing or that her account seemed to have been hacked?

Account sharing? Hacked? What are you talking about?

-vicnight: hey after we hit a few spiders and free some moglins, how about we go fight the frost dragon.-
-drakkan: sure, why not. There are 4 of us, should be a piece of cake.-
-razgriz: Euk, are you still borrowing Dread Iron? Or has Gothmog taken it back yet?-
-drakkan: Oh, you are talking about the green glowy sword right? That weapon is awesome-
-vicnight: A staff weapon huh? Why don't you have one? Or do you?-
-drakkan: Nah, she said last time someone asked that she hasn't asked yet.-
-drakkan: Euk?-

Answer them already, Casper. Obviously they are used to actually conversing with Eukara. I cannot believe you did this.

You can't believe I did this?! You're the one that told me about the game in the first place! What did you expect to happen? -Frost dragon is fine. But this is hard, since I love ice and dragons.-

-drakkan: O.o um then pretend he is a bad dragon?-
-vicnight: lol
-razgriz: lol

At least you are typing in complete sentences. At least we are guaranteed you are in-character on that level.

-drakkan: anyone new give you trouble about your level, Eukara
-razgriz: meh, don't they know mods have lives.
-drakkan: nu uh! Modz r bots, man. Didn't u no?
-vicnight: lol
-razgriz: lawl, if u r adult then u r lame.

Hehe, that is actually kinda funny. -bah, adult can has fun too!-

You've been reading lolcats again! Why Casper, are you degrading yourself by reading that insolence?

Because it's funny?

-razgriz: on the count of 3, attack.-
-razgriz: 3-
-drakkan: 2-
-vicnight-1-
-drakkan: I crit 400!-
-razgriz: nice moves you guys
-

Nooooooo! Nothing is moving! What is...error? Flash 10 error...I've seen this before.

Ahhhh, the nefarious error that makes Eukara yell at the computer.

Awwww! But I was fighting a frost dragon. And those guys are going to think I ditched them.

I doubt that. Because if they talk to her regularly, chances are that they have had that happen to them at least once.

I need to get back to them. I need to defeat the dragon.

No, don't log back in...*sigh* It is going to take you right back there...BattleOn.

Oh good catnip, no, not here!

-a mod!-
-Woah, it is a mod-
-who r u. I don reconise you-
-Why your name yellow-
-It's yellow cuz she's a mod-
-Oh when will necromancer be released-
-why you no talk-
-because she is a mod. They don’t talk. cept corwin, he always talk cuz he is real-
-what about atrix I heard he was in here at lunchtime-
-It's artix, not atrix. Sheesh, get it right-
-hey, be nice. Ima report you now-
-I wnt dragn slayr when you guys gonna do dragnslyr!-
-she's not going to tell. Mods keep everything to themselves. They like to torture us-

Abort! Abort! Oh for the love of jingle bells, abort already!

-why youno talk?-
-I'm bored. Show us your weapon-
-how do you get to be a mod?-
-I wanna b a mod-
-Why? They aren't staff. They are just people-
-they are staff-
-show me a check and I will believe you-
-come on, show your weapon-
-tell us how to apply to b mod-
-why won't you guys release more stuff?-

ABORT!
AQ  Post #: 1
1/18/2009 16:14:32   
Razgriz

aah, so this is why Eukara told me to keep an eye out for this Zardian xP

nice story Kara Euk (i remember calling you Kara though =/), it shows how much a mod can be annoyed when they login =P

and you could have just told me lol

~Raz (yay i got featured XD)

P.S: were that really your cats playing? O_O

< Message edited by Garuda -- 1/18/2009 16:31:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
1/18/2009 16:35:53   
DragonUltraMaster
I am Moglin!

Garuda, You're not the only one to be in a Zardian issue :3
I have been in there too and from Eukara, as you :3

But it was on a picture in the computer as the cats was in on... But too bad the pic is so small, but I'm there

Anyway, Eukara, Great title!!!!
Gotta take ages to write all that :3

//D.U.M
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
1/18/2009 16:42:25   
Razgriz

DragonUltraMaster
lol yea, i was in that one too ^^

~Raz
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
1/18/2009 20:57:21   
KappaPirate

Lol nice article. Its hilarious that there is even Noob Talk in it :P. Nice humorous article.

Ooooh I thought the Black Bold Letters Were Eukara but it was the other cat.

< Message edited by KappaPirate -- 1/18/2009 21:15:59 >
MQ  Post #: 5
1/19/2009 9:24:10   
PaperClip OF DOOM

Yay! More from Eukara's cats! :D

I really liked this one. It was interesting, entertaining, and most of all true. I imagine that DOES happen when a mod enters the room. :P
Post #: 6
1/19/2009 16:13:48   
general greivous

Man, that was funny xD
AQ  Post #: 7
1/19/2009 18:12:18   
mastin2

Yea, I was laughing so hard. I can only imagine what would happen. Poor Casper. Needs to make own account as to prevent such embarrassments as being mistaken for a mod.

-M
Post #: 8
1/21/2009 14:57:01   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Yay, an update from Casper and Deuteronomy! As with the previous one, this was really funny. Casper reminds me of myself in some ways... Not good ones. ._.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
2/26/2009 7:38:24   
Scyther Scyther

Oh My God

When I win a battle in AQW Kaiba is smiling and 300 puppies die.. Sad for me isnt it?
2 trainer cards I made On Pokecharms:
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f248dd6f8e752902e308b21bl7.png
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b8387d22f2e
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 38- Casper's Journey (Eukara)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition