Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers
Page 15 of 23«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/1/2010 12:22:40   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

It may simply be that your country does not currently have (m)any AExtras offers; some don't, currently. Make sure you don't have an Ad Blocker or some such on when you view AExtras, please. Hope this helps; if not, the only thing you can do is wait for offers to be... offered... to your country. =)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 351
3/1/2010 22:34:13   
anhaa_0910

Cow Face! I did not understand it. ! Because what need am I do, now ! There no offers there! No offers ! Wait? Ya, i am waiting. i am waiting, ok. But ? week? How much need wait for it?

< Message edited by Karika -- 3/2/2010 7:00:36 >
Post #: 352
3/2/2010 9:40:04   
mycharacterisneebro

could you make some more links that dont include personal information plz?
Post #: 353
3/2/2010 11:51:50   
angela01

Hi Cow Face,

I've recieved 2 emails from Customer Service told me that I got 2 awardeds offers on March 1, 2010 but it seems they forgot to add acs to my account. I've asked their offers but they wrote me this:
quote:

Thank you for contacting us!

The points you're inquiring about have already been awarded and confirmed by AQWorlds as received.

If you feel that you've not received these points, please contact AQWorlds for assistance.

One offer is Win a pair of customized Nike iD shoes. (281 acs)
The other one is Survey for Women! (109 acs)

Please double check and give acs to my account.

Thanks!

My account name is Violetlove
Post #: 354
3/2/2010 14:48:44   
rajab4

Hello Cow face
please check my post here. I did an offer which didn't give me any AC, not all my emails that I sent don't show up so please reply and tell me if I need to show you confirmation email and bank statement :

Game: Adventure Quest worlds

Name of the offer and description: Get a new Nokia N900 from Vodafone today.
Get a brand new Nokia N900 on contract with Vodafone today! This Nokia is super fast and tech savvy with Maemo 5 OS for free for only £40 a month. Order the highly anticipated N900 online today and get 300 extra minutes!
Requirements:
AdventureCoins are awarded when you sign up for a contract with a valid credit card. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.
Time initiated: 1 day ago
AdventureCoins: 5,667

Date and time: Sunday 21 Feb 11:34AM

Problem encountered: The offer does not reward AC even though I purchased the contract for
£40 a month

If you contacted SuperRewards, and what response you received from PayByPartner:
Previous Messages ... age: 1 day
Hello, here is the confirmation email:

Thank you for your purchase
<Purchases@vodafone.com>
Do not reply to this email.
If you cannot see the images click here to see them

Dear Raja
Thank you for buying the Nokia N900. You have also agreed to our Vodafone Monthly pay contract.

Super Rewards ... age: 1 day
The advertiser has not yet confirmed the completion of "Get a new Nokia N900 from Vodafone today.".

Please copy and paste the entire offer confirmation email, INCLUDING the header, for your membership/order within the text box. Your email should include the payment details for your purchase. Please 'X' out any credit card details prior to submitting.

Please review the offer requirements to see if you missed a step:

Get a new Nokia N900 from Vodafone today.

Get a brand new Nokia N900 on contract with Vodafone today! This Nokia is super fast and tech savvy with Maemo 5 OS for free for only £40 a month. Order the highly anticipated N900 online today and get 300 extra minutes!

Offer Requirements:
AdventureCoins are awarded when you sign up for a contract with a valid credit card. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.

Thank you,
Super Rewards
... age: 1 day
<Purchases@vodafone.com>

Please do not reply to this email

Dear Raja
Thank you for buying the Nokia N900. You have also agreed to our Vodafone Monthly pay contract.

This No...
Thank you for contacting us about the following offer:

Offer Requirements:

In order to verify that an offer has been completed in full, we may require users to send in online bank transaction summary showing that a purchase was made. Please copy and paste a running transaction summary from your online bank statement that outlines the purchase you made for this offer. We do not require banking or account numbers so please 'X' out any sensitive information.
We apologize for inconvenience but we must ask for this information when the advertiser has not confirmed your participation in this offer.

Thank you for using Super Rewards!
We will do our best to provide an expedient resolution to your request.
Here is the purchase review:
This is from the website:
1 month free
charges include £5.00 Postage and delivery
£20 for wireless broadband

Bank statement:

11:34 £20: vodafone wireless network, a £40.00 a month contract - £40.00

11:54:£8.76 Amazon "book of Genetics"
Hello,

Your submission has not provided us with the information needed to resolve your claim. Please review the offer requirements and submit a new complaint, including valid proof of completion. If you are unable to provide this information, your claim will be closed.

Offer Requirements:

Offer Requirements:

Sincerely,
Super Rewards
<Purchases@vodafone.com>

Please do not reply tp this email

Dear Raja

This Nok...
This is the bank statement:

Date Code Description Debit Balance

21 Feb DS560 Vodafone contract 40 00 45 00
with postage and
package delivery
... age: 1 hour
I have pruchased it and it came by post but the Ac is still not delivered
... age: 39 minutes
I think I know why my awards are never given, it said about the computer taking the cookies and terminating them, how do I get rid of this
... age: 3 minutes
Hello is my claim closed, I purchased the phone

AQworlds Account name= Rajab4
Transaction ID: 76759762

Removed e-Mail address(es) - Cow Face

< Message edited by rajab4 -- 3/11/2010 16:38:43 >
Post #: 355
3/2/2010 15:40:57   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

First, a note. I'm not actually staff here; the best way I can be described is as a clean-up crew of sorts- I'm a Staff Assistant. So, I might not be able to answer all of your questions fully due to my own lack of knowledge. But, I'll do my best.

anhaa_0910: From what I understand, AE doesn't entirely choose which ads they have in AExtras; it's decided by SuperRewards. As such, not every country has offers available. There was a thread some time ago, which has since been deleted, in which users could request offers for countries that did not have any. However, Captain Rhubarb locked it, as they had all the input which they needed at the time. Not all countries have AExtras at this time. While this is inconvenient, it's simply the way things are right now. As for how long it'll take, I honestly have no idea...

mycharacterisneebro: That would belong in the Discussion Thread; however, since it's similar in ways to what Anhaa asked, I'll answer it here: I don't think AE decides what offers are given, and they certainly don't make them themselves.

angela01: I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that I personally don't have that power. I'm just an ArchKnight, or forum moderator (as opposed to Moderator, which is a Global Moderator, and has power everywhere on the forums). I would guess that it's only Game Staff- separate from Forum Staff, though with some overlap- which have that power. I hope that your problem is looked into, and a solution found.

rajab4: As noted previously in this post, I don't have the power to do so, nor do I really know who does. However, please send these confirmation e-Mails to the SuperRewards help team, by following the instructions listed on the AExtras page:
quote:

If you do not get your bonus AdventureCoins after fully completing an offer, or you have any other problems with an offer, click on 'View Offer Status' in the section below. The SuperRewards customer team will respond to your help request within 24 hours.

I wish I could be of more help to you all, I really do. Good luck, and I hope your problems are sorted out soon.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 356
3/2/2010 16:19:14   
rajab4

Hi Cow face,
This is the problem, I sent them everything, before they got to it, all the offers were gone and the reward status page was "missing" It was not showing up but it was just a white blank screen

< Message edited by rajab4 -- 3/2/2010 16:20:18 >
Post #: 357
3/2/2010 17:37:41   
angela01

rajab4,

They don't want to reply and give us acs for the offers so they took that page out of our accounts ( I think you got alot of aextras coins rite?) me too :). I got the same thing as you have.

I just did an offer which can get 787acs. I've gave them all informations they asked for. But the page suddenly .. went BLANK.
Post #: 358
3/3/2010 13:45:01   
rajab4

Well I have 1679 Ac and I am ought to have another 6700 AC approximate, by 3 offers and I think your answer is right, Angela. Thats our only chance of getting good amounts of AC GONE!

< Message edited by rajab4 -- 3/3/2010 15:22:00 >
Post #: 359
3/4/2010 22:31:24   
rozen

yeah.... i think wee nid to fix that....

beacause wee nid a coins :))
Post #: 360
3/5/2010 13:59:42   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Alright, this is becoming a bit much like discussion. That was fine when it was relevant to the problems in the offers, but it's straying from that a bit; kindly take discussion to the Discussion thread. Thanks!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 361
3/5/2010 19:35:35   
syndell2029

These offers are for AQW. The name of the offers will be in quotations, followed by the requirements, the time I did the offer, how much it was worth, the problem, then the information with which I gave SuperRewards and their response (all on seperate lines)

"Download the world's leading translation software for free. "
Requirements: AdventureCoins are awarded when you download and install the Babylon Software. Offer reports on a 30 minute delay.
Time: Friday March 5th, 4pm PST
Reward: AdventureCoins: 123
Problem: Did not recieve Adventure Coins, despite doing the Offer properly.
Contacting SuperRewards:
"freeztokens@yahoo.com ... age: 1 hour
Says I have been awarded the offer, but have not recieved email verifing it nor did I recieve the Adventure Coins in game."
"Super Rewards ... age: 1 hour

The points you're inquiring about have already been awarded and confirmed by AQWorlds as received.

The points were sent to your user account on AQWorlds at March 5, 2010, 4:22 PM CST.
If you feel that you've not received these points, please contact AQWorlds for assistance.
The id of your transaction is #78809196"

"Sonic The HedgeHog is back "
Requirements: AdventureCoins awarded when you download and install the game and begin playing. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.
Time: Friday March 5th 3:30pm PST
Reward: AdventureCoins: 123
Problem: Did not recieve Adventure Coins, despite doing the Offer properly.
Contacting SuperRewarsd:
Previous Messages
"freeztokens@yahoo.com ... age: 1 hour
Site says I have been awarded the Adventure Coins, but I have not recieved a confirmation Email or recieved the actual Adventure Coins in game. "
"Super Rewards ... age: 1 hour

The points were sent to your user account on AQWorlds at March 5, 2010, 4:12 PM CST.
The id of your transaction is #78807910."

Thanks for the help.
Post #: 362
3/7/2010 16:06:43   
labamba4

this reply pertains to AQW about super rewards offers
i was awarded from completing the offers for "Love Match Predictor is Here" for 456 AQ coins in march 6 2010 and "Complete a form for auto insurance info now" and awarded 671 AQ coins in march 7 2010 but never got it in game. i contacted the super rewards and they told me that the award was successful and if you did not receive it, contact the AQWorlds for assistance
Post #: 363
3/8/2010 4:09:30   
marioXD

ok i keep sending them the confirmation email
but they dnt accept it

Confirm‏
From: CONFIRMATION (CONFIRMATION@progressingaspconfirm2.com)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Sun 3/07/10 2:14 AM
To: Email removed. ~Karika

Thank you for signing up for the Which Super Villain Are You Quiz at Quiz Jungle.
Press confirm to get access to one special offer per day.

Show me the goods.

Remove Me

Privacy Policy

Firefly Digital Media
106 E. 6th St, Ste 900
Austin, TX 78701

Firefly Digital Media was formerly known as Progressing Markets, LLC.

its exactly what they told me to do
but it wnt work

< Message edited by Karika -- 3/8/2010 17:20:02 >
Post #: 364
3/8/2010 18:03:18   
angela01

labamba4,
I got the same thing as you had (read my first post). When tried to contact them then they took off my aextras page :)
Post #: 365
3/18/2010 12:08:42   
Bassem123

1- AQ Worlds
2- Take online surveys and make real money.
3- Mar 18th 2010
4- Completed da survey but no AC i got
5- Yes i contacted superrewards
and here is da 2 links
I Need da 87 AC Please , Thanks!

http://bassem.pixa.us/images/18751214/AQW
http://bassem.pixa.us/images/18751217/AQW2
Post #: 366
3/19/2010 9:51:18   
psyduck6199

This offer has expired:

Join the Nielsen Homescan Panel and make a difference in the consumer marketplace.
AdventureCoins are awarded when you register with valid personal information and reach the 'Thank you' page. If you enter false info you risk being banned from the offer wall. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay
Post #: 367
4/3/2010 16:49:14   
Mazrodak

AQW
2."Answer a question for your chance to win an iPad!""Apply for the Discover Open Road credit card today.""Pre-qualify today for the best mortgage rates""How Big of a Justin Beiber Fan are You?""Do you know your IQ?"
3. Saturday April 3, 3:40 PM server time
4.I completed all the offers, but did not receive my coins, pin, or whatever I was supposed to get to prove I completed the offers, I was just sent to the select an offer page, so I assumed I would be awarded my ACs, which I was not.
5. My response was an automated message telling me I hadn't completed the offers, which I had. I was not ever contacted by a human, and they have done absolutely nothing to help me. Right now I'm extremely irritated with this program.

I was supposed to receive 10545 ACs, please help! :O
Post #: 368
4/6/2010 17:01:47   
lumonteiro

Man the best way to get is buying not in aextras is fake sometimes!!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 369
4/7/2010 7:29:39   
Sw33t0rdi3

I think ae extra best away(atleast in my area).The total amount i can get here is 2762(free offers)
but i don't feel like doing so

There are 3 steps to help everyone in the game,they are:
1)Find bugs
2)Find out it's reason
3)Exterminate them.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 370
4/8/2010 4:27:47   
Tardy4aParty

ive tried many ads and they are only getting viewed. im making sure that i do everything that is asked but i get nothing.
only 3 of the 13 ive tried work.

these are all the ones that have not been accepted.
AQWorlds Get Pacman for your cell phone now. 763 AdventureCoins Apr 8th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

AQWorlds Are you smarter than average? 258 AdventureCoins Apr 8th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

AQWorlds Find Out Who has a Crush on You! 248 AdventureCoins Apr 8th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

AQWorlds Share your Opinion Today 113 AdventureCoins Apr 8th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

AQWorlds Earn Extra Cash completing Offers & Surveys with FatCat Rewards 132 AdventureCoins Apr 8th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

AQWorlds Play free games all in one toolbar with IWON. 223 AdventureCoins Apr 8th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

AQWorlds Download Zwinky®, the toolbar that makes surfing fun. 98 AdventureCoins Apr 7th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

AQWorlds Protect your child's safety on the Internet with award-winning software 1,317 AdventureCoins Apr 7th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

AQWorlds Contribute to valuable market research with Research Now 90 AdventureCoins Apr 7th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

AQWorlds Can Aladdin Make your Wish Come True? 546 AdventureCoins Apr 7th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

AQWorlds Get Monopoly on your cell phone and win big. 777 AdventureCoins Apr 7th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

AQWorlds Join our panel now and make your voice heard 106 AdventureCoins Apr 7th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

AQWorlds Feel like a good laugh? Get the free ArcaMax daily jokes newsletter. 19 AdventureCoins Apr 7th 2010 Viewed... Missing these AdventureCoins?

Please don't double post. Use the EDIT button instead. ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 4/10/2010 12:34:28 >
Post #: 371
4/9/2010 6:13:09   
Sw33t0rdi3

@Tarday4aParty:
Every offer gives you AC'S just you have to make sure that you have *SUCCEFUL COMPLETED THE OFFER WITH EVERY THING REQUIRED TO BE DONE IN IT!!!!* or else you won't get ac's,and if u do everything right and it won't come then click the missing these ac's button tingy.

There are 3 steps to help everyone in the game,they are:
1)Find bugs
2)Find out it's reason
3)Exterminate them.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 372
4/16/2010 7:37:17   
kurato

Nielsen
1. PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIST WHICH GAME THIS OFFER PERTAINS TO - gamer point - for epicduel[/B]
2. The name of the offer you tried: Nielsen
3. The date and time you tried the offer: Apr 16th 2010 9:30
4. The problem you encountered: after completed survey, it said there too many this type of people that take survey so it 'said' it will not use the data you just provide them (ho know they not gona call me at the middle of the night for a exclusive offer ) and it doesn't give you the point
)

also, i find an offer which i forget name, something about smile central. it require for you to download it and leave it there for a week. the toolbar is a product of mywebsearch, which have countless tag of spyware before. it can and will collect information on how you surf the net, which is why it want you to install it for a week minimum or else will provoke your offer

< Message edited by kurato -- 4/16/2010 12:13:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 373
4/17/2010 3:41:10   
Mollyna

1. AQWorlds: Mollyna
Offer System: SuperRewards

2a. Download and play back movies from the web.
3a. Apr 16th 2010
4a. Listed on Awarded Offers but never recieved the 134 ACs
5a. Thank you for contacting us!
The points were sent to your user account on AQWorlds at April 16, 2010, 6:31 PM CDT.
The id of your transaction is #84018000.

2b. Ready for some magic? Play Wizard 101 for free.
3b. Apr 16th 2010
4b. Listed on Awarded Offers but never recieved the 66 ACs
5b. Haven't contected SuperRewards about this, but I'm assuming it will be a similar response as the above offer mentioned.

2c. Join Memolink now and start earning AdventureCoins right away....
3c. Apr 16th 2010
4c. Listed on Awarded Offers but never recieved the 96 ACs
5c. Haven't contected SuperRewards about this, but I'm assuming it will be a similar response as the above offer mentioned.

2d. Download the ShopAtHome free coupon toolbar.
3d. Apr 16th 2010
4d. Listed on Awarded Offers but never recieved the 121 ACs
5d. Haven't contected SuperRewards about this, but I'm assuming it will be a similar response as the above offer mentioned.

2e. Be a Pinball Wizard with Arcade Pinball only from Gamevance
3e. Apr 18th 2010
4e. Listed on Awarded Offers but never recieved the 185 ACs
5e. Haven't contected SuperRewards about this, but I'm assuming it will be a similar response as the above offer mentioned.

2f. A college degree, well within your reach.
3f. Apr 19th 2010
4f. Listed on Awarded Offers but never recieved the 73 ACs
5f. Haven't contected SuperRewards about this, but I'm assuming it will be a similar response as the above offer mentioned.

2g. Get your free psychic reading with Tara - realize your dearest wish
3g. Apr 19th 2010
4g. Listed on Awarded Offers but never recieved the 87 ACs
5g. Haven't contected SuperRewards about this, but I'm assuming it will be a similar response as the above offer mentioned.

These are 7 out of 8 offers that is listed on the Awarded Offers but I did not recieve the ACs.

< Message edited by Mollyna -- 4/19/2010 20:13:24 >
Post #: 374
4/17/2010 6:27:15   
Baron
Legendary AK!!!

Please remember that this thread is for reporting any problem offers. Any problem offers must be reported using the following format (taken from the first post):

quote:

Please follow the REQUIRED format for reporting problems with AExtras offers.

You need to list:
1. PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIST WHICH GAME THIS OFFER PERTAINS TO - AQW, DF, MQ or AdventureQuest
2. The name of the offer you tried, such as "FastWeb - Find Free Scholarships for School", "REMEDYLife", or "NFO - MySurveys"
3. The date and time you tried the offer, such as Friday December 19, 2008 at 2:36 p.m.
4. The problem you encountered, such as 'offer loops and you didn't get the coins,' 'offer is pending and never updates,' etc
5. If you contacted SuperRewards, and what response you received from PayByPartner.

The format is there to help the staff working on AExtras to look into the problem and help receive your coins.

This thread is not for asking questions or discussing offers. That is what the AExtras Discussion thread was created for.

Any posts that do not provide the required information will be deleted.

< Message edited by Baron -- 4/18/2010 18:35:58 >
Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers
Page 15 of 23«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition