Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Meet the KoO, This week: X the Dark Knight of Oranges *ON!*

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: Meet the KoO, This week: X the Dark Knight of Oranges *ON!*
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2005 17:36:44   
TankHunter

Hello.

Got a Tank you want me to kill?
This is gonna be painfull..

What was the Covenant Elite called after recieving his new armor after getting torched to near death in Halo 2?
Are you new at this?! The Arbiter

How do you kill a Covenant Scarab?
Ingame, you dont

Was Instellation 05 destoyed?
If memory serves correctly, it was.. Unless your thinking of a diffrent one than in the Halo Trilogy

What was the name of the two Super Mac platforms that were destroyed in the begining of Halo 2?
Who cares, they where destroyed

If you could have any weapon from Halo or Halo 2 what would it be?
The pistol

What is the Flood master called?
Though I am unsure weather he is the 'true' flood master(There are other rings out there) his name is Gravemind

Who survived the destruction of Halo despite impossible odds that was a human?
Remeber, John AKA MasterChief is very human. And Johnson also survived.

What would be your second choice for the any weapon from Halo/Halo 2?
Though the sword is cool, it is to cheap to use. Definately the Halo1 Rocketlauncher.

Who would win in a battle between Master Chief and you?
Me, consider anything in Halo2 is a wuss.. They need autoaim

In Halo what was the Marine's name who owned a helmet recorder that Master Chief used to find out what happened to Captain Jacobs Keys?
Jenkins. And as an added note *SPOILER FROM THE OFFICIAL HALO NOVELS*

He was taken over by a weakened flood, and still had higher level brain function. There where marines left on Halo, but they where abushed from below from drainage vents, but with their remaining numbers they took the 'Truth and Reconcilation" Jenkin's knew it was infested with flood, and helped make the Female(lietenet?) to make the right choice. She detonated a plasma grenade and destroyed the ship, and everyone on it.

What captured Captain Keys?
First, the covenant, then the flood.

What was the Moniter of Installation 04 called?
Hrm.. Wasnt it GuiltySpark

What was the AI's name who helped Master Chief all through the game?
Duh, Cortana

How was Halo destroyed?
Cortana overloaded the engines on the ship the humans reached Halo with, setting off a chain reaction destroying Halo

What is the scorpion tank's weakness?
It doesnt have one. Though the person sitting in the tank is screwed, considering they're head is unshielded.

What is the morter tank's weakness?
If you mean the Wraith, it doesnt have one. You must actually beat the top in to kill the person inside

Favorite vehicle on Halo?
Warthog

How about now on killing that tank?
Tanks are insanely easy to kill, you have a rather easy job hunting them

What is your favorite game?
FFTactics or FF9. Favorite FPS is definately Halo1. Though, Halo2 is an abomination and slap in the face to anyone who has played FPS's before

If you could meet any character from Halo/Halo 2 who would it be?
Johnson, he sounds like a cool guy

Your second choice?
The Arbiter

What does the index in Halo 1 & 2 do?
Do you think Im stupid? It allows Halo to be activated

How many SMG's can you carry at one time?
Count with me, you have GollyGosh! Two hands. 2 smgs can be held!

what does blind mode in Halo 2 do?
you can not see your weapon, body, shields, ammo, or radar.

What Age of Reclamation is it for the Covenant?
Dude, thats it, all of these 'HaloWhore' Questions are really getting borring. I've read the books and beaten both games atleast twice. Everything Ive marked in purple from here down I know.

What is the central activation platform for the Halo rings?

How many banshee's were in the V formation in the begining of the Halo Start Campaine Movie?

What is the best weapon for fighting the Flood?

What was the mining station where you saw that the Flood had survived the destruction of Halo used for?

What Mark (1-25) (according to the Monitor of Instelation 04) level is the Master Chief's Mjolnir Armor?

What does Master Chief destroy with a bomb at the end of the Ciro Station level?

What was the Prophet of Regret's plan?

Whats the nickname for the plasma grenade?

How many Spartans were there originaly?

How many ships at Sigma Octanus IV did COMMANDER Keys kill?

What is Master Chief's REAL name and what is his spartan number?

What city on Sigma Octanus IV did Master Chief blow up wth a nuke?

What were the two Marine bases that got wiped out on Sigma Octanus IV called?

What orbited around the REACH Millitay Instellation?

What was the weakness of the Covenant ships?

Who could Pilot the Pillar of Autuem like it was nothing mre than a Yacht?

What ship could destroy 5 ships in one shot?

What was the location of the Spartans first real mission?

On a training mission Master Chief as well as all of the other Spartans in training were dropped into a mountain range what was thier objective?

After the traning mission what was the Master Chief pomoted to from "trainee"?

One more thing if you would give me any title what would it be and why?
Overly obsessed Halo Fanatic That work?

*50 Covenant ships enout to AQ distress becon activated. REPLY: UNSC is sending 150 ships to help defend AQ.*

Well looks like the Covenant is sending an invasion force... do you think the UNSC will win? Time to prepare a defense.

<This is a made up event>
You think? Couldn't tell. ;)

< Message edited by X -- 7/9/2005 2:14:07 >

AQ  Post #: 26
7/5/2005 0:35:23   
Lego3400
Sage of Time

Now its my turn to ask you questions!!

1. I live in western PA (The Pittsburgh area to be exact) and have never heard of Suncrestman, who is he?
Cool *hi-five* To be breif. There is a camp around BigNox fair grounds called 'Suncrest'. It's a truly awsome camp. They even have awsome T-shirts, all designed by David Hardie. Whom while we all are asleep takes up his sun glasses and becomes the green Avenger SuncrestMan! If you want more info on Suncrest feel free to PM me.

2.Where are you from? (I think I already know...)
Ever heard of Beaverfalls? It's near NewBrighton.

3. Fish?
What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Well thats all for now. Bye! *Opens a time portal and walks in*

< Message edited by X -- 7/7/2005 2:54:05 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
7/5/2005 17:58:10   
cbouncerrun3

Hiya X!

Have you recovered yet from the lack of sleep you had when you stayed up 5 nights straight trying to get the Golden Set?
Yes I have.. I think

I see you like Ctrl-Alt-Delete. Who's your favourite character?
Ethan. "The buttery shrapnel it burns!" "BeerCola!" "I will pay you in cheese... okkkk... cheeeeessseeee"

Do you like any other web comics?
Tons, Megatokyo, Elgoonishive,Bob and George the comic strip, the list goes on and on..

Do you like The Order Of The Stick?
Say what?

For some reason I think your the leader of the KoO. If your not, who is?
Liz used to be, but Kalanyr is currently.. Though someday I will overthrow them all!

Does Magicdog annoy you with all his pointless questions?
Maybe..

Do I annoy you with all my pointlessless questions?
There arent enough to get annoying

Did you have any good/bad titles before joining the KoO?(Helpful,Spammer,Creative ect.)
I had 'The Dark Knight" Along with being in the ARP group

If the answer was "yes" to the above question, how did you get them?
I asked Smb for it and she gave it to me. Kal Recently upgraded it
That's it for now

< Message edited by X -- 7/7/2005 2:57:41 >
DF  Post #: 28
7/5/2005 20:27:41   
jman951

meet me tommorow at 5:00 ok

Say what?

< Message edited by X -- 7/7/2005 2:59:07 >
AQ  Post #: 29
7/7/2005 1:33:47   
X

Guys, guess what?

Im actually really here, and working through questions

Darn you for not updating!

Look at this guy who talk to himself IN A FORUM. Talk about sanity.

< Message edited by Jergal -- 7/7/2005 3:23:00 >
Post #: 30
7/7/2005 2:21:23   
NightVortex

round 1

Why do you love pelting others with oranges?
Already aswered

Why Oranges?
look above

People Say Your Orange CRAZY. What would you do?(other than pelting them with oranges)
Nothing

What made you start your crazy habit of pelting People with oranges?
Ive done it for a long time

Someone Hates Oranges and they curse oranges and splat them on Their *part where you do your BUSINESS in the WASHROOM* what would you do?
Be afraid of your question

Can you stop your habit of pelting others with oranges?
no

Bye?

Ok thats all. Thanks!

< Message edited by X -- 7/7/2005 3:03:15 >
AQ  Post #: 31
7/7/2005 2:40:58   
mightykillr2

hihi~ it's Mightykiller here again...
Round 3 *dingdingding~!*

Enough of oranges... though I'd continue about them if you insist :P

What do you feel about the new subrace: Knight?
They released Knight?

Does it help the balance of warrior-mage?
Likely

Do you think that there should've been a few Knight weapons in the Knight shop?
There arent? Then yes I think so

Do you really hate mages that much? Because I'm a mage... just wondering... well... umm... ya... you can throw oranges at me if you like ^^"
I dont hate mages at all. Though I do hate AQ mages because of the insane power problems, and that all greatswords are FREAKING magic

What would you do if there suddenly appeared a superheroe called "Anti-orange Man"? (who can deflect the oranges thrown at him)
Wouldnt be super after I was through with him. Prepare to face Oranges's sidekick, crowbar to the head man.

Which path would you like this game to follow? (more towards walk-around quests or stay the same while adding new weapons/armors/pets/etc)
The adding new stuff aint working. AQ needs to be completely reqorked and fixed before new stuff is added

Well... that's enough for round 3. This'll probably also be the last round for me (note: "probably") because I'm getting tired of asking questions and I know you must be tired to answering them.
No, I rather like you.

ttyl,
mightykiller

< Message edited by X -- 7/7/2005 3:08:56 >
Post #: 32
7/7/2005 3:52:43   
TankHunter

FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS HALO AS WELL AS I DO. Every one else I've asked these questions to has failed (not even the leader of the Halo club knew all of the answers hahahahahahah) One thing you forgot is that for the scorpion tank its treads are its weak point and for the wraith its back.

Neither of those are really true, the Wraith is not hurt at all by it's hatch, but the person inside. There is almost no way to kill the wraith, unless you waist a long period of time fighting it. Same goes for the scorpion. I have never noticed additional damage to a scorpion by shooting it in the treads, thoug it may be so in the books.

One thing I found ironic is that Jenkins survived the fall of REACH but not Halo.

Jenkins would have survived Halo, if he had not chosen to try to save earth from the flood

(sigh) So far my quest to get the title of "Halo Fanatic" hasnt been going so well......

Don't worry, you diserv it in my book, on a sick inhuman obsessed level.

< Message edited by X -- 7/7/2005 14:27:03 >

AQ  Post #: 33
7/7/2005 11:33:16   
Anish

Ok last couple of questions becuase you are probably tired of me...

Chocolate Orange or Orange Chocolate?
Choclate orange

Why the dark knight?
Long story that streches back to my first login of Adventure Quest.. You see when I first joined I was rather depressed, so I choose a character to be this depression. I dubbed him X the Dark Knight. I recently had played SoulCalibur2 and based him after Nightmare. The idea is that he weilded two huge Katana's(each like Sephiroth's swords from FF7), one was Dark one was Light. And Three spirits inhabitated him, One light, one darness, and a neutral one of fire. THey could turn him into a dragon, huge demon, or a paladin... But as you may have guessed this made him unbalanced..... And I had to let go to become a better RPer

Though I did change him and improve him. Now Im using him again in an RP (Flight of the fallen).

Why not "X the ORANGE Knight of Oranges? :P
I started as a Dark Knight, and plan to stay that way

Favourite member of staff?
Kieral, definately. He put up with my lame RPing and helped me improve alot

Favourite GCer?
I have a strong distaste for the GC as a whole

Halo or Halo2?
To be blunt.. Halo2 sucks. It was made for n00bs. Halo1 though was a diamond in the rough

Warrior, Mage, Ranger or Hybrid?
I could be technically called a hybrid, but the last time I played seriously was Aquapurge surfaced.

Nerf Poelala
Remove Poela

Have more varieties of Poelalas for warriors and rangers? (Linked to above question)
I think something like poela should be worked out, but its way to broken as it is now

Do you think AQ should have minigames, such as spin the wheel or something?
Sure, why not
Well its been a pleasure to annoy you :P, so ill see you around X!
Ok

< Message edited by X -- 7/7/2005 14:59:16 >
Post #: 34
7/7/2005 11:35:13   
Mars Phoenix

Who would win in a fight, Mario or MasterChief?
Mario would PWN

*updates his ideas list with your extra specially made X's Dark Oranges* That's the last X based weapon I make! It's time to move onto another staff-ish person.
Aww..

Oh no! It's the Rascally Sheepbiter!

Oh no! It's Ear Biter!

Oh no! It's the Rascally Orangebiter!

Oh no! It's the Rascally Xbiter!

Oh no! It's a Bandit!

Oh no! It's Poelala!

Oh no! It's a Mage!

Hi!

...What?

Oh no! That orange is about to be run over by that SUV-driving guy on his cell phone! Someone must help it! >_<

Say what?

< Message edited by X -- 7/7/2005 21:31:27 >
Post #: 35
7/7/2005 12:38:38   
cosinemaster

Hello!

First, a set of standard cosinemaster questions:

What is your favourite AQ Weapon?
BlackWartexx

Shield?
Offense=good So definately the AzruStone

Armour?
Nightmare Plate PWNs

Spell?
EVIL TRICKERY!

Pet?
The dark were hair

Guest?
t3h lillipunts

Quest?
Bludrut

Least favourite weapon?
'Small' 100K

Shield?
None, as in the None shield

Armour?
MageClass

Spell?
All of em

Pet?
If it does magic I hate it
Guest?

Quest?
All class quests cept Ninja

Do you recognise me?
No

If you had to make 1 balancing change to AQ, anything you like, and then not be allowed to talk about balance issues ever again, what would you do?
Make it so the fomula for INT related stats where (Damage:INT/10 BTH:Int/10 DEX/10 CHA/10 and finnally make it so that each 5 INT raised MP by 3 % not 5)

Hmm. Now for some more original questions.

They released you ingame! Do you like that?
*stabs next person who comments on my spot

Have you tried Knight Class yet?
Yes

If so, do you like it?
Hate the entire thing

What AQ Graphics setting do you use (Low, Medium or High)?
My comp can pump out maxed HL2 and UT2k4 online at the same time, so High
That's all I can think of for now.

< Message edited by X -- 7/7/2005 21:38:34 >
AQ  Post #: 36
7/7/2005 19:40:03   
The Extinguisher

[creepy, horror movie voice]I'm back!![/creepy, horror movie voice]

Here's the Chicken!!!

Zero-Hex: Traitor or Visionary?
Never heard of 'im

Favorite Star Wars Parody?
Spaceballs!

If you Could give me a title, what would it be?
'Has a picture of chicken'

Whats you favorite "Non-Citrus" Fruit?
Apples

Did you Know that there are forum names that are
"A, B, E, H, I, J, K, L, M,Q (O.K it's really Q!!), and Z?
No, and I will beat them with oranges..

Don't you feel un-original?
No, they all copied me
Do you think I'm crazy for looking that up?
Not really

If you could teach and AQ class, what would it be?
If you mean by 'class' as in a job class, definately Dark Knight. If you mean class as in school class, I would teach 'How to not be an n00b'

"Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth" or "Final Fantasy 7 Sephiroth"?
FF7 had a better one winged angel theme. But the KH Sephiroth is just so much insanely better.
[evil voice]Thats all...for now[/evil voice] *dun dun duh*

< Message edited by X -- 7/7/2005 21:42:43 >
Post #: 37
7/7/2005 21:22:40   
Itombi

Yuck Oranges stink. Stupid citrus-y allergic reactions.

For my first time ever, I am compelled to post in these "Meet the _____" threads by the fact that

You live in Beaver Falls! Sorry, just seems really random to find anyone from that town.
Why?

Are you in school at all? I ask because I went to college there a few years ago and did some student teaching then, too.
Well for K-8 I went to BCCS(Beaver County Christian School) But am going to attend Beaver falls public school next year.

Do you enjoy snow (well, ice I suppose)?
Yes

Do you read other webcomics (aside from CtrlAltDel)? If so, which ones?
Many.. Bob&George Elgoonish Shive, VGcats mainly

Do you enjoy math? I read this forum just to play with the math mentioned.
Sometimes.

While I have you here, I have a couple questions about in-game mechanics...
With multi-hit armors, is the stat bonus added to the total or to each hit?
Every single hit. Thats why WWF,MAF, and espicially Nightmare are great for warriors

With specials such as the Energy Zaragosa or the DFS, do stat bonuses get added to the specials?
Some specials get stat bonuses, but most dont(those included

An on a non-AQ note, do you like chicken wings? If so, do you like Quaker Steak and Lube? If so, what kind of wing do you like best?
Quaker-Steak and Lube is awsome(I should go there soon) As long as it aint super hot I like it if its from the lube

Thanks for your time. Keep fightin' the mages.

Pro-ranger,
Itombi

< Message edited by X -- 7/7/2005 21:46:58 >
AQ  Post #: 38
7/8/2005 17:48:07   
flawless650

If you got desparate enough, would you type up questions to answer just to make it so that you seem popular?

Actually.. I have an extra 10 questions and an extra forum account just in case ^_^

< Message edited by X -- 7/8/2005 20:58:40 >
Post #: 39
7/8/2005 20:02:08   
water_mouse

I understand that you hate the spell scrolls, but aren't you forgetting about overpowered warrior moves? I mean, with NmS and PK, a warrior can do 108 avg. dmg. with +60 BTH (which is one less avg. dmg. than FBZ and twice the BTH); with Knight Armor, a warrior can do an amazing 168 damage per turn! Plus, the spell scrolls are technically a donation item (which many people fail to realize) and thus have a right to be slightly powerful. What do you think of this?

First and foremost the PK+anymultihit is actually a glitch the staff where to lazy to fix.
Second, as I have said before, KnightClass sucks and has 2 redeming skills at best. And to get 168average damage you need 2 stats to be maxed out, not one(like FBZ) And also a warrior who maxes out DEX and STR aint gonna max out INT, they will have signifigantly less casts than a mage.
Third, the spellscrolls can be as good as they want, but they MUST have MP costs to match. There is a diffrence between a 'Guardian only spell' and a 'Admin powerfull spell'. the spellscrolls are the latter.
Fourth, these balance problems are nothing like the abomination that is the CresentBlade and DragonFanScimitar. Both had insane price-power ratios, and where magic to boot. Heck CBlade is better than golden in some battles, and was 6k or so!

Anyway, I never said that warrior items should be nerfed... I actually think they should be slightly boosted. And bug or not, PK is still ultra-powerful and melee. Knight armor might not be truely amazing, but for a technique that rivals Avalanche Extreme and available to everybody, I wouldn't complain! And for the knight armor technique needing two stats... almost everybody has the two stats maxed out at the same time! Now about DFS and CBlade... they are definately overpowered, but they are both rares as well. Now that we had that "nice" little conversation, I'm wondering... do you have an "arch-nemesis" in the KoO?

quote:

Anyway, I never said that warrior items should be nerfed... I actually think they should be slightly boosted.

Please stop lieing.

quote:

..but aren't you forgetting about overpowered warrior moves? I mean, with NmS and PK, a warrior can do 108 avg. dmg. with +60 BTH

'My biggest concern with thge knight class is the level 7 ability... it gives hybrids and warriors a wind attack that does an average of 161.5 wind ranged damage a turn with maxed STR and DEX for only 70 MP.'

What do you call those, I dont exactly call them buffs. They both point out how warrior skills are to strong in comparision to mages, and implying they need nerfed.

quote:

night armor might not be truely amazing, but for a technique that rivals Avalanche Extreme and available to everybody, I wouldn't complain!

Werent you just doing that?

quote:

Yes, you do need two stats for the arrow volley... and I agree with you, it's wrong. I 100% agree with you... I thought that you believed that FBZ did more damage than arrow volley.

quote:

And for the knight armor technique needing two stats... almost everybody has the two stats maxed out at the same time!

How do we keep confronting eachother over the SAME issue if you agree with me? I ask you to stop wasting my time and yours alike. If you feel one way on an issue stick with it and stop being a yes man. Untill then please stop bothering me.
~Alex

Wow... didn't I remove this? A couple of notes... I never, ever suggested nerfing warrior moves because I think they're overpowered (nor did I suggest nerfing the spell scrolls to a large extent). Also, I meant that YOU shouldn't complain about the arrow volley (after your rant about the knight class). I very rarely lie, and I would never lie over a computer game imbalance... and I'm not a yesman either. My original question wasn't so much a conflict of your ideas but rather a question of why you hate/dislike (your choice) mages so much and proof to show that the situation isn't THAT bad. And again, I do NOT think warriors should be nerfed. Anyway, have you ever played FF8? I keep hearing from people that it's an amazing game (I personally love FF9, although I would agree with you that Vivi isn't too great).
~water_mouse, T3h "hopefully" UBER mage

< Message edited by water_mouse -- 7/9/2005 17:14:54 >
AQ  Post #: 40
7/9/2005 2:12:44   
Rai Spellfang
True evil needs no shirt!

Heya X ^_^

I could easily just do some of these questions via IM, but ya know... it's more fun to post them on the forums :P

Plus it adds to my insanely high post count >>

Why's the Reaper's Toothpick better than his Sword? Does that mean he's a mage that eats too much jerky?
You see.. after you die..... your sword 'rusts'

Hypocrite or Hippo's pits?
I will take the hippo

Should I sue anish for ripping my reversal/rhyming question shtick?
Sure!

Speaking of shticks, you play Soul Calibur 2, do you like Kilik and Seung Mina?
Na, I use Nightmare and Murashi exclusively

And furthering the whole stick shtick, could you guess that Bo staves are prolly my favorite weapon of all?
You are nuts

I'll tell you what a Kama is since you didn't know, it's a single handed scythe(smaller blade and MUCH smaller handle), did you get it confused with a Sickle? Most people do, so don't feel bad if you did...
I never heard of it before... Though I love that 'type' of weapons

Hammer of Doom or +20 Broom?
I will sweep you!

Do you consider the Juicy Fruit an orange or more of a peach?
A peach..

You seem to like Ice more than Fire in some cases, and vice versa... which do you prefer?
When I have let on to that? But it depends really. I prefer cold as a climate, but for weapons(and entertainment) I prefer fire

Don't like the Grand Council? Does this mean you'd hate me if I won the election in Oct/Nov?
No, I could never hate you

Should the Pit get Mr. Worm back, or is it better the way it is?
Dirt has worms, pit has dirt, thus pit needs worms

If Cyrus is a snuggle-dragon why's his NPC so scary?
Cuz Cyrus is really a beaver.

Should there be a cutback on Ranged Wind? We've gotten a lot of it lately ya know...
Definately

If Knight's twice as buggy as Fighter, does this mean Paladins are gonna need a new weapon, Can of Raid?
I prefer monkey flails, they are self cleaning as well.
Do Mages squish or crunch?
Mages *splat*

If 3z+9y^2=15, how many two dollar bills does it take to lamp a mailbox?

Double edged blades or triple bladed axe?
Blades

Will the Blade of Awe EVER level, or are people just kidding themselves?
Their kidding themselves.. moreso than the people who think AQ is the best RPG ev4r
Green, Swiss, or Copper?
Say what?

Mango Salsa or Rasperry Vinagrette?
Rasberry

Why are there Magic Greatswords but no Melee Staves?
Cuz mages suck.

Claymore or Bast@rd Sword?
Hand&ahalf vs Claymore.. Hrm.. Pure power, Claymore definately. But the Bast.rdSword has more uses. Though I will always take the bigger sword

If resistance is futile, why does the good guy always win?
You see.. when a monkey and a pair of snakeskin boots love eachother very much.. Oops wrong story

Is the Suggestions forum worse than General Game Discussion?
They both suck

Bubble Gum Soda or Liquid Lolipop?
Where do you get this stuff at?!

Deus Ex Machina or Drakel?
Machina

Cheesed off or Cheese whiz?
' I will pay you cheese.. ok cheeeeseee...' Ethan Ctrl Alt Dlt

Mini-games eh? What would you like to see as an AQ mini-game that gives rewards in the actual game?(personally I'd like to see either the Zard shooting one but modified, or a Zard Racing Track)
I would take anything over the current repetitive dribble
Magick or Majek?
Magick
Is the Green Knight green on more than one level?
3 actually.
Speaking of levels, how many levels does the ideal submarine sandwhich have? Be aware that a wrong answer will lead to a Stick of Beating upside the head ^_~
Ever heard of an Arnold Palmer(the drink, not the person :P)?

DVD or CVS?
DVD, PS2!
TNT or HIV?
TNT=fuuunnn
PBS or just plain death?
I will take death thankyou
And now for the final question... if 42 is the answer, does that mean the universe was created by a math teacher?
Nooo!! But Obi-Wan told me it was a guy eating meatloaf!

< Message edited by X -- 7/17/2005 19:17:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
7/9/2005 2:19:10   
dark account

Hiya X.

You know me from mIRC, do you know who i am?

theres nothing here i can ask you that i cant on irc.

well bye!

by the way im Crate/Matt_Trenson
Post #: 42
7/9/2005 4:26:19   
jimsy

Tally Ho X!

Probing Time
No! Not again!

Vivi or Quina?
From what Ive seen thusfar, Master Vivi

Sephiroth easier on FF7 or KH?
*laughs* KingdomHearts definately.

If carrots can make you see in the dark, this must mean that carrot hold secret light making powers, do you think this information could be harnessed so people can shoot lasers?
Maybe

Has your recent AQ fame (being the X on the treasure map) changed you? If so how any secret scandels? Any past flings puttng their stories into public eye? Has your orange nelegence caught up with you?
-_-;;

Tom Lehrer, Eddie Izzard or Peter Kay?
Who?

Any Favourite flash movies?
ChocolateNibletBeans, SquirrleSongs (Both on Flashplayer.com)

Well good day to you sir!

< Message edited by X -- 7/9/2005 15:30:47 >
AQ  Post #: 43
7/9/2005 12:50:07   
Mars Phoenix

quote:

ORIGINAL: magicdog
Is the Suggestions forum worse than General Game Discussion?

*nudges X and points in the direction of my suggestions list* ^_^
Post #: 44
7/9/2005 16:11:14   
chrislongden3
Banned

Do you think PWD is overpowered?
It happens .001 persent of the time, no!

< Message edited by X -- 7/17/2005 19:18:26 >
AQ  Post #: 45
7/10/2005 3:57:50   
necromancer
Banned

Me have returned,Meh meh meh meh m-**Choke**

Spartans or Convenant elites,which is cooler?
Elites

Say you are a Jedi,and some Chancellar tells you how good and wonderful it is to use the dark side of the force,will you become a sith,or grab your lightsaber and slice his tin can(head)off without a second tought?
*Force strangles little kids*

Paladin or Necromancer?
I rather detest both, Paladin is defensive, and Necro is a mage. I go for the Dark Elf shadowKnights

Heard of Goro's stupid monster "Guide"?I loved that one!Too bad Goro stopped updating it and have it locked
No

Love the knight class?
Havent tested it much, though it looks good

AQ,good or bad?I have gotten bored already :P
AQ is ok, but it is in no ways a great RPG its neat

What do you think is the solution to the Nightmare plate's uberness?
-5 all elemntal resistances

< Message edited by X -- 7/11/2005 17:00:04 >

~Munched for Banana usage~
AQ  Post #: 46
7/10/2005 8:34:24   
Hexed

hi
Hello

can any1 join the KoO
*beats with foam oranges* See the sticky that says 'aplications' look there. If it says noone can, then noone can

wots ur favourite dog breed
mut

wots fox taste like
How would I know

u think id get into GC or AK or KoO
Nope. Not untill you atleast improve your grammar. Use you instead of u, Anyone instead of any1, ect ect. Capitalize and such. That will give you a much better chance, and also make people respect you more. I believe though, if you try you can become GC,AK, or even KoO. You just need to work on your internet image, it's really hard but its very much possible. I wish you luck

~And BTW remember usually these organizations(cept the GC) you must be invited to, not apply to.

BYE

< Message edited by X -- 7/11/2005 17:07:39 >

AQ  Post #: 47
7/12/2005 17:33:58   
Mars Phoenix

Hey X, once again, I am back! ^_^

X Plate on my suggestions list. Gawd, there's just so many things to model after you and your amazing quest to stop the mage's increasing power!

Maybe your forum charisma is maxed out?
Darn straight :P

Why did you just use FOAM oranges? Are you out of normal oranges?
No, the poster above just seemed to be misinformed..
*gives a crate of Orange Bombs*

...What? There are Cherry Bombs, ya know!

Well, X, see you later! By the way, those Orange Bombs get a bonus against Poelala!

< Message edited by X -- 7/17/2005 19:20:36 >
Post #: 48
7/14/2005 5:16:07   
necromancer
Banned

Have you watched spongebob squarepants before?Love the cartoon?
Im ready, Im ready!

Do you think wizard class would overshadow knight class to the full extent?
Yes..

Most unbalanced weapon(uber)?
Mage Greatswords, they shouldnt happen

Most unbalance weapon(junker)?
High level warrior weaps

Most pointless balance issue?
Theyre all pointless.. AQ needs to be retooled from the ground up. Small balance corrections wont solve a thing

Most hated d00d on the boards(PM me on this one)?
Well..I loath mages who think that warriors need nerfed, and snobby RPers who trash RPs in attempt to get ARP status, then consider themselves an RP god..

Most weakest class armor?
Vampire Slayer

Am I the evil necromancer?
No

Most freakiest monster you ever seen?
Humans, those who torture animals, pets, people, children, babies.Those who see men and women as numbers. Those who 'in the name of God' hate, judge, and put down. They are the freakiest monsters I have yet to seen. Sadly.. we all fit into those damnable categories.

Most ugliest smiley?
W.Bush

Banana or no banana?
Banana

do you believe ghosts exist?
Possibly

That's all for now!Bye-de-na-tor!

< Message edited by X -- 7/17/2005 19:28:26 >
AQ  Post #: 49
7/15/2005 3:36:09   
TankHunter

What are you best at in Halo 2?

Me I'm good with the saber sword and when it runs out of energy I call it the beat stick.

I have a sick ability to be a one man army. I through some luck and kamikaze like attacks can take down or avoid an enemy team and get the flag and bring it back.

< Message edited by X -- 7/17/2005 19:29:44 >

AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: Meet the KoO, This week: X the Dark Knight of Oranges *ON!*
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition