Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AExtras Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: AExtras Discussion Thread
Page 26 of 31«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2012 16:23:23   
kavyt5

Help!!!! I completed an offer, and they said that the offer was complete and I was awarded with the ac coins. However, they did not award me any ac coins. When I asked why they didn't award me my ac coins, they said that the sponsor already awarded the ac coins to me. Then they said to contact Aqworlds. This is the message they gave:

Super Rewards ... age: 22 hours
Thank you for contacting us!

The points you're inquiring about have already been awarded and confirmed by AQWorlds as received.

The points were sent to your user account on AQWorlds at January 26, 2012, 12:02 PM CST.
If you feel that you've not received these points, please contact AQWorlds for assistance.
The id of your transaction is #166700754.
I've tried clearing my cache and reopening my aq worlds account many times, but no acs.
Please help me............ they owe me 189 ac coins altogether and have not given it to me yet :(

P.S : They said for me to contact AqWorlds BUT, i don't know where i can do that :(

< Message edited by kavyt5 -- 1/27/2012 16:24:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 626
1/29/2012 12:14:50   
Renzan

Anyone know if the RadiumOne Netflix offer works?
Epic  Post #: 627
2/3/2012 16:07:21   
Ligerbird

When I saw the amount of Points needed for a Dragon Amulet...I guess I sort of spaced. But now I love AExtras because it felt like a quest, and I've reached the destination. <3
DF AQW  Post #: 628
2/12/2012 1:18:27   
dragon7734

Why are you UNABLE to give any offers that really pay out the ACs? Most importly , why don't you check them out FIRST? And then post the URLs? Or do you just enjoy wasting our time & making us ANGRY?
Post #: 629
3/4/2012 11:11:37   
Waztar

I never bothered with AExtras, today I decided to just check it out and see what it was about.

I'm appalled at the websites that come up for the offers, just about every single one is a scam. I can only think of two websites I visited that did not pull up a red flag on Web of Trust.

I'd advise people that do plan on doing these to be running a script blocker and to never put in any real information. Use fake e-mails, names, addresses, etc. And do not download anything! Most of these programs more then likely contain trackers and loggers to steal information from you.

< Message edited by Waztar -- 3/4/2012 11:16:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 630
3/7/2012 13:51:27   
kratz95

Is there any guarantee that the games/programs downloads from these offers are virus-free?
Post #: 631
3/8/2012 5:14:10   
zippy2010

The SponsorPay are not sending any email after I reported a problem for not crediting the points. This has happened for 2 offers now and one of them was reported 26 days back. It just states that the Problem was reported on #date and dosent send reply to the email provided as other providers do(like SuperRewards,Tokenads etc.)
This makes my problem untraceable on emails. So plz AQ team plz contact SponsorPay and see what is wrong with them. Contact me via pm if I need to give my masteraccount userId.
Reply Soon
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 632
3/9/2012 13:53:49   
_Shadow_Ken_

My AQWorlds Username is _Shadow_Ken_
and i live in India...
i wanted to tell that, there are like about only 5 free offers in AExtra in which 3 gives only 1 AC coins.... -.-'
and other 2 gives 46 and 33 but dont works.... :\

My friend from other countries like USA told me that they have more than about 25 offers which gives them over 1000 AC coins each.... :|
Please make more offers available in other countries like India.... as it is very unfair for players living in this country.... :(

Thank You!
AQW  Post #: 633
3/10/2012 12:18:00   
_Shadow_Ken_

Now EVERY offer in AExtra is saying:-
"This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later."
even tho it used to open before!

It started to happen when i asked my younger brother living in USA, to complete offers from my account... and he was not able to open any offer....
now the same is happening from my PC...
i cleared the cache and all...
and those offers are working in my another account!
Is it because of using the AExtra from different countries? o_O
AQW  Post #: 634
3/11/2012 11:55:39   
SamHunny

Is netflix not working for anyone else through AExtras? It lets me sign up outside of matomy.

Update: I'm having the same problem as Ken with the "N/A Offer" but I haven't done many AExtras before, if any, so is it not working to people in America?

< Message edited by SamHunny -- 3/11/2012 12:03:40 >
Post #: 635
3/11/2012 14:12:50   
_Shadow_Ken_

More info:
My bro just told me that he used something called "Hotspot shield" to see offers....
Is the problem something related to that? or is it problem with america?
AQW  Post #: 636
3/30/2012 3:00:55   
adzy20

ok hello,my account name is adzy20Ii live in Brunei Darussalam at South East Asia.Im try to get a free ac's fro mteh aextra but i doest work.3-4 of them only work but i only give me 1-2 ac's please improve the ac's.this is not fair for me.Everytime i want to try the 1000ac's it doest work.this is not fair for us who live at asia.pls give us many ac's. i always miss the ac's item example armors,pet,helm,cape and weapons.pls help us here artix
Post #: 637
3/30/2012 6:06:23   
_Shadow_Ken_

^EXACTLY!
Same here!
In between, that error in which all the offers are said to be "This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later." is still there......
P.S. I Was able to open those offers before my brother living in USA tried to open the offers!
PLEASE FIX THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Atleast i could get those 43, 33 ACs! :|
AQW  Post #: 638
4/2/2012 0:08:45   
Kageoni

I can't believe that people use this system. The offers on there are either scams or will spam you forever. It is not the fault of AE by any means. The companies of the offers are to blame for the bad service and the other problems.
MQ  Post #: 639
4/2/2012 6:18:53   
rabib2000

I personally love aextras/battleon portal surveys I have like earned 4000 to 5000acs from it:)
Post #: 640
4/6/2012 7:50:44   
pRopaaNS1337

Have anyone tried those 25k dollars prize scam on Matomy? One witch asks you to turn in your mobile phone number for recedieving points. Gives a lot Artix points, so I`m wondering what viruses and mobile phone problems I might redecieve.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 641
4/6/2012 21:18:47   
Albo g

when will the daily portal quest come out i thinkk it should come now!

AQW  Post #: 642
4/13/2012 22:22:44   
Hells Elder Brother

Why don't the supersonic offers work? When I try to click on the offer it says "Please wait" Does it have technical issues?
AQ AQW  Post #: 643
4/14/2012 22:20:50   
SsoworiSS
Banned

Can anyone help me?
I'm from the Philippines and I did an offer called "Save YouTube files as videos or songs to your favorite devices!" using Matomy.
It said that I should offer reports on a 15 minute delay. I have waited a day and I still don't have the ACs.
I have a screenshot to show that I have completed the offer:
http://tinypic.com/r/13zvyo/5

< Message edited by SsoworiSS -- 4/14/2012 22:21:10 >
Post #: 644
4/15/2012 13:14:13   
sky222

quote:

I can't believe that people use this system. The offers on there are either scams or will spam you forever. It is not the fault of AE by any means. The companies of the offers are to blame for the bad service and the other problems

Try to get good at it...
Also a word of wisdom from a pro....
Don't bother trying to get credit for an offer that should have credited but didn't, time spent doing that is time NOT spent on doing more offers

< Message edited by sky222 -- 4/17/2012 20:43:29 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 645
4/16/2012 23:03:28   
followerofton

I completed an offer in Matomy, but I didn't receive any Adventure Coins to my account, It says "According to our records, you didn't complete this offer, so you can either go back and complete that same offer or alternatively, choose a different offer". Please help.

Here is the screenshot of the Matomy offer that was completed: Offer Completed

And here is also the screenshot when I clicked the Offer status in Matomy: Offer Status

< Message edited by followerofton -- 4/16/2012 23:31:43 >
Post #: 646
4/24/2012 18:15:47   
Korran46

when i do the tasks on matomy i can never see the bottom part of the screen to go to the next page because of the information bar at the bottom of the screen anyone else experience this problem?

oh wow, never mind i figured out how to make the offer screen bigger... by clicking on the matomy logo (that you can see only half of because of the info bar on the botom of the page )

< Message edited by Korran46 -- 4/24/2012 18:21:21 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 647
4/26/2012 1:32:42   
Jrr Kein

Here goes my two cents:
I downloaded a application called CrapToast (Fliptoast) from last month and it said AC will be rewarded when you download and install the craptoast application after I did what the offer asked me to do, I still NOT GET MY ACs and I believe it's a fake, waste of time and scam.

More followups; I recently do the Send this CRAP APP to your FB friends and they said 15 minutes you should receive nicely amount of ACs/Portal Points, but after I send it to my other FB account, I still not receiving my ACs and AGAIN! (Fake, Spam, Stupid and Scam) and this stress me more when you sign up on other *insert other game company bashing here* and it said I should I get my ACs when I sign up on *insert other game company bashing here* and it says pending on my superewards still pending. and DON'T tell me I have to contact them from their support page, and the answer will be annoying bots and not human!!

Sorry for the amount of ranting and trashy post, but I have to said it

< Message edited by Jrr Kein -- 4/26/2012 1:34:16 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 648
4/29/2012 9:55:13   
rjy

AQW's AExtras is fried. Out of the four Offer providers, only the Matomy list shows up, and whenever I click on an offer, it says "This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later." But I am in the US, where every offer should be available. And, the other day, they were all working perfectly. What's up?
Post #: 649
4/29/2012 10:10:03   
rjy

I would post this in the "problem offers" thread, but it is locked for some reason, so I'll post here.
Radium One has the WORST service ever. Here is two months worth of correspondence, after which i didn't get my points (it's bottom to top, email reply style, because I honestly don't have the time to rearrange this all):

Your request (#529755) has been updated.
To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:
http://gwallet.zendesk.com/tickets/529755
You can also add a comment by replying to this email.

Rillin, Apr 25 06:33 (CDT):
Hi -
Please send a screenshot of your installed software (jpg,bmp or png format)
Please try to make the required screen shot with the help of instructions mentioned below:
1. open “Program files” folder which is located on your C:/drive
2. open the folder with your installed software there
3. find “exe.” file, press on it with your mouse right click, press properties->General

to show that you successfully completed the offer requirements (%currency% will be rewarded after software download and install).
Please note that tickets are closed automatically within 5 days.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

RadiumOne Support

Rillin, Apr 24 18:13 (CDT):
Hi -
Thank you for submitting your ticket to RadiumOne Support.
We will get back to you as soon as possible,
it typically takes between 1-4 days.
Thanks,
RadiumOne Support

webohjy, Apr 24 17:38 (CDT):
This is a follow-up to your previous request #491843 "Re: RadiumOne Social (gWall..."
Wow. I have got to say, worst. service. ever. Why did you randomly close my request? I gave you proof of completion in the VERY FIRST EMAIL!!! And now here we are, 15 emails, 2 months, and 2 closings of my request later, and I still don't have my points. Why? Like I said, "I already sent this screenshot multiple times. I can't get one exactly like you asked for, because i uninstalled the software awhile ago. And the screenshot shows everything that can be shown; it shows both the downloaded program on my computer and the redirect page that came up after installing it. The requirements were to download and install it. The screenshot show that I did both. Can I have my points now? " Please? I am really, really, mad at your service now. Can't you see how ridiculous this service is? Here is the screenshot one last time.
Attachment(s)
Feed the Snake RadiumOne.JPG

Your request (#491843) has been deemed solved.
To review, comment and reopen the request, follow the link below:
http://gwallet.zendesk.com/tickets/491843

Nataly, Apr 18 05:14 (CDT):
Hello,

According to the advertiser the following transaction was partially completed therefore we can’t credit your account.

Thanks,
RadiumOne Support

webohjy, Apr 13 10:37 (CDT):
Well then, you need to show them the screenshot and prove to them that it wasn't partially completed. That's the whole point of a screenshot. The screenshot clearly shows that it was fully completed. Check my reply a few replies back... I said the exact same thing, but you just don't read the emails do you? Is your job to make sure I don't get the points after 20 emails until I get so frustrated I give up? I thought it was to make me happy with your service and give me the points when I prove that I earned them. Just saying.

Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 9:56 AM
Subject: [RadiumOne Social (gWallet)] Re: Re: RadiumOne Social (gWallet) - Problem with offer Download the classic game Snake!

Mila, Apr 13 08:56 (CDT):
Hello,

According to the advertiser the following transaction was partially completed therefore we can’t credit your account.

Thanks,
RadiumOne Support

webohjy, Apr 12 17:43 (CDT):
You guys should compare notes better. I already sent this screenshot multiple times. I can't get one exactly like you asked for, because i uninstalled the software awhile ago. And the screenshot shows everything that can be shown; it shows both the downloaded program on my computer and the redirect page that came up after installing it. The requirements were to download and install it. The screenshot show that I did both. Can I have my points now?

Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 11:14 AM
Subject: [RadiumOne Social (gWallet)] Re: Re: RadiumOne Social (gWallet) - Problem with offer Download the classic game Snake!

Kate, Apr 09 10:14 (CDT):
Hi -
Please try to make the required screen shot with the help of instructions mentioned below:
3. find “exe.” file, press on it with your mouse right click, press properties->General

to show that you successfully completed the offer requirements (%currency% will be rewarded after software download and install).

Thanks,

RadiumOne Support
Attachment(s)
Installed soft.png

webohjy, Apr 05 08:57 (CDT):
Like I said, you need to show the advertiser the screenshot and prove that it was completed... Isn't that the whole point of a screenshot? And the screenshot shows everything that can be shown; it shows both the downloaded program on my computer and the redirect page that cam up after installing it. The requirements were just to download and install it. The screenshot show that I did both. Therefore, not "partially completed." I fulfilled all of the requirements for the offer and have obvious proof of it. You have excuse not to give me my points. Show this to the Advertiser and prove it wasn't "Partially completed." How could you think from looking at this screenshot that it isn't? It proves everything. Please give me my points. I'm really getting really peeved at your service right about now.
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 9:24 AM

Nataly, Apr 05 08:24 (CDT):
Hello,

Thanks,
RadiumOne Support

webohjy, Apr 02 18:28 (CDT):
Well then, you need to show the advertiser the screenshot and prove that it was completed... Isn't that the whole point of a screenshot? I'm really getting peeved at your service right about now.
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2012 8:22 AM

Mila, Apr 02 07:22 (CDT):
Hello,

Thanks,
RadiumOne Support

Rillin, Apr 01 12:39 (CDT):
Hello,
Our help desk is experiencing unusually high traffic currently, why we regret to inform you that you will experience some delays in us getting back to you.
We will get back to you within 2-4 days
Thanks,
RadiumOne Support

webohjy, Mar 30 09:34 (CDT):
I. already. sent. the screenshot. You can tell it's "installed correctly" because how else could it be on my computer? and i can't get a screenshot exactly like you're asking, because I uninstalled the program. Please give me my points or I will post angry comments about you showing all of this communication and how terrible your service is on the Battleon forums.

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 5:58 AM

Kate, Mar 26 04:58 (CDT):
Hi -

Thanks,

RadiumOne Support
Attachment(s)
Installed soft.png

Rillin, Mar 24 15:39 (CDT):
Hello,
Our help desk is experiencing unusually high traffic currently, why we regret to inform you that you will experience some delays in us getting back to you.
We will get back to you within 2-4 days
Thanks,
RadiumOne Support

webohjy, Mar 18 20:40 (CDT):
UGHHHH!!!!!!!! I ALREADY SENT YOU THE SCREENSHOT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WOULD ACTUALLY LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOT, YOU WOULD SEE THAT IT SHOWS MORE EVEN THAN YOU ASKED FOR!!!!!! IT SHOWS BOTH THE INSTALLED PROGRAM IN C: AND IT ALSO SHOWS THE COMPLETION PAGE, WHICH WAS NOT EVEN ASKED FOR!!!!!! I AM GETTING REALLY, REALLY MAD AT YOUR TERRIBLE SERVICE RIGHT ABOUT NOW, AND I AM GOING TO POST ABOUT YOUR TERRIBLE SERVICE ON THE BATTLEON FORUMS TO MAKE PLAYERS NOT USE YOUR SERVICE WHICH WILL EVENTUALLY MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR BUSINESS WITH THEM. I HAVE BEEN PATIENT. I REALLY HAVE I SENT YOU 6 EMAILS. 6!!!! SHOWING THE SCREENSHOT YOU WANTED. THIS IS TAKING THINGS TOO FAR!!!!! GIVE ME MY POINTS NOW!!!!

Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 11:44 AM

Rillin, Mar 18 10:44 (CDT):
Hi -

Thanks,

RadiumOne Support

Rillin, Mar 15 05:31 (CDT):
Hi -
Thanks,
RadiumOne Support

webohjy, Mar 14 15:27 (CDT):
Here is the screenshot again.
Attachment(s)

webohjy, Mar 14 15:26 (CDT):
This is a follow-up to your previous request #410587 "RadiumOne Social (gWallet) ..."
Why did I never get my points? if you look at the screenshot, you can see that I completed this. It shows both the downloaded software (In the C: folder on my computer) and the install complete page. Why was it ever closed without my getting my points?

Your request (#410587) has been updated.
To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:
http://gwallet.zendesk.com/tickets/410587
You can also add a comment by replying to this email.

Nataly, Dec-07 06:51 (CST):
Hi -

See attached.

Thanks,

RadiumOne Support
Attachment(s)
Installed soft.png

webohjy, Dec-05 08:51 (CST):
I did.
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 3:55 AM
Subject: [RadiumOne Social (gWallet)] Re: RadiumOne Social (gWallet) - Problem with offer Download the classic game Snake!

Rillin, Dec-05 02:55 (CST):
Hi -

Thanks,

RadiumOne Support

Shimiao, Dec-03 20:41 (CST):
Hi -
Thanks,
RadiumOne Support

webohjy, Dec-03 18:37 (CST):
Here it is

Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2011 7:05 PM
Subject: Request received: RadiumOne Social (gWallet) - Problem with offer Download the classic game Snake!
Attachment(s)

webohjy, Dec-03 18:05 (CST):
I have a screenshot proving I completed this. I need the points ASAP

There are a few missing emails (one of them was another email saying my request was closed) because it's so long, but this shows how TERRIBLE their customer service is. I sent proof in the first email, and 5 months later it still wasn't actually "solved" (as much as RadiumOne might like to think it is). Don't use RadiumOne. They cheat you soooo bad.

< Message edited by rjy -- 4/29/2012 10:46:23 >
Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: AExtras Discussion Thread
Page 26 of 31«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition