Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: A Simple Guide to Farming

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Guides >> Pending Guides >> RE: A Simple Guide to Farming
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/4/2009 7:19:01   
stealthwings
Helpful

kerberus no longer gives good rewards, change kerberus in levels 11-15 to mega lupus. I think he's good untill level 20, or if you're in RH 25 but that was a long time ago. If you have shiny rare mecha you might be better off with K&S

< Message edited by stealthwings -- 10/5/2009 19:33:04 >
DF MQ  Post #: 51
10/5/2009 4:22:46   
ripwolf21

hi guys i know a good way to farm credits.got o planet westion for 1000 credits and go to the sheriff.get ur bounty to 100 points>and then do the bossfight.after the fight u will get 200 plus credits.but u will be given extra 300 credits.do it over and over again.in just i hour i got 100,000 credits!i like this method and i want u guys to try it out
Post #: 52
10/5/2009 5:09:48   
SoulWing

ripwolf21: I think venturer90 has already added this to his guide. And yes, it was a good farming location at those levels. But the talking kinda slows it down.

@stealthwings: Read the top of the first post on page one. Read the disclaimer. venturer90 does not want any mention of PvP or rares, enphisis on PvP. Just a warning.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
10/5/2009 18:47:35   
PD

Yes, Soulwing has summed up what I was about to say. Also, for those who continue to ignore the Disclaimer, I made the disclaimer even bigger for those who continue to suggest the factors of the disclaimer.
Post #: 54
10/5/2009 21:29:04   
Clawful Flames

You shouldn't put the disclaimer that big, if people see this for the first time, they will think that you are crazy.

MQ  Post #: 55
10/5/2009 21:49:27   
Shards Superior

quote:

DISCLAIMER: Suggestions involving PvP, Bug Abuse, Limited-Time Areas, and Rares Will not Be taken, for a good and valid reason.

limited time areas- wars?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
10/9/2009 6:05:10   
Riku7003

Yep, I guess that would cover it.
MQ  Post #: 57
10/15/2009 4:11:12   
SoulWing

Bye venturer. I shall continue this guide, if it get's lost or something.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
10/16/2009 20:19:54   
Nixkreig

I've already requested this guide in the inactive/retiring thread, but I'll help whether I write it or Soulwing does.
AQ MQ  Post #: 59
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Guides >> Pending Guides >> RE: A Simple Guide to Farming
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition