Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion III

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion III
Page 14 of 30«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/26/2009 13:56:58   
Nickwright
Creative!

D:
*gasp* You'll still be Snuggle's the evil teddy in a pin-stripe suit and cane :o

Atleast it isn't like bright yellow I guess.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 326
5/26/2009 13:57:50   
tflo
A True Hunter

Eh, at least it's not too bright =P
Teal would be nice, but it could be worse :|
From what I can tell there shall be puns...lots of puns
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 327
5/26/2009 13:58:57   
xehanort

Hush! Don't give him ideas!
AQ DF  Post #: 328
5/26/2009 14:03:49   
Kuld

I'll interpret Falerins comment to mean...Lime-green is the colour of evil! And thus I give you this horrible edit. [Link]

The god of evil should be dressed to fit the role, really.

Oh but Falerin is not neccesarily evil. Though if that edit were more even... Falerin MIGHT wear such a suit!. Purple remains his favorite color.

< Message edited by Falerin -- 5/26/2009 14:06:34 >
MQ  Post #: 329
5/26/2009 14:04:23   
Nickwright
Creative!

XD His head should turn into a lime instead of yours...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 330
5/26/2009 14:05:55   
general greivous

When you think something, Falerin already thougth something way more evil 20 minutes ago.
AQ  Post #: 331
5/26/2009 14:06:22   
xehanort

...Needs more pwnage.

And puns, can't forget the puns.
AQ DF  Post #: 332
5/26/2009 14:11:13   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

quote:

ORIGINAL: tflo

Eh, at least it's not too bright =P
Teal would be nice, but it could be worse :|
From what I can tell there shall be puns...lots of puns

Of course there shall be puns. This is AE. However thematically they will be somewhat more contained then in the other games.
Post #: 333
5/26/2009 14:12:11   
poomaster

warpgaurdian tower lol

MORE ADVERTISEMENTS PEOPLE! THINK ABOUT THE OTHER GAMES WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE OTHER GAMES?!!
(i ment that as in no people who play the other games and not aq will know about it, the horror THE HORROR!!)

i will now repost what i said earlier as it seems everybody ignored me

awesome looking game

i hate missing out on stuff tho so could you make it reeeaally obvious when it is coming out like tell people about it on all of your games

will there be advantages/disadvantages to picking a race? or is the race just for looks? because personally i prefer picking a race to be just for looks

please when you make rares make it obvious that the item is going to be rare like under the description do a (this item will be rare from blah/blah/bleh) and after the item has become rare change it to (this item is now rare) or (this item will be unavailable until next frostval)

i know you want to do it like aq but would it be possible to enhance weapons like on aqw so when you need a better weapon then you dont have to get rid of the one you like the look of in favor of a worse looking but more powerfull one

please no OMG ONE DAY ONLY ITEM BUY NOW!!!! sales

but yes it looks like a very good game

i want answers dangit!

also what kind of humor will there be? , will there be more, less or the same as say... dragonfable?

< Message edited by poomaster -- 5/26/2009 14:14:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 334
5/26/2009 14:12:56   
Kuld

Falerin...The game isn't even out yet, and we're already cringing at all the puns, kind of makes you doubt that the game is more contained, even if you say it is. xD
MQ  Post #: 335
5/26/2009 14:15:17   
Nex del Vida

Citrus Falerkitteh

*cough* Um, WF is gonna be awesome. [/ontopic]
AQ  Post #: 336
5/26/2009 14:18:51   
Galanoth
The Legendary Daragonslayer

We'll be expanding our announcements on WarpForce through June, but we thought everyone here on AQGD deserved to be the first to know ;)

Each race will have some advantage over others, just enough to be significant.

Whenever we can we try to make sure you all know when something is going rare more than a day ahead of time.

Enhancements are a good idea, and there might be a good way to do it in AQ and WarpForce-- not quite the same as it is in AQW though.

We never do 1 day only items in AQ, and won't do that in WF. At minimum, items remain available for several days and in such cases we will let you know ahead of time.

Post #: 337
5/26/2009 14:29:51   
Nex del Vida

What about the AQupcake items? I'm pretty sure they were one-day-only. Also, weren't the Fyrwyrks pets only available July 4th, 2007? I 'member having to call home from my camp and get my sister to log on and buy me one. :D

Personally, I have no problem with one-day-only rares. I like 'em.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/26/2009 14:33:10 >
AQ  Post #: 338
5/26/2009 14:37:33   
poomaster

Thank you very much i do apologize if my comment sounded angry it was not meant to sound like that

yes that makes sense but do remember to tell the others

with the one day items that is good to know *heartbeat slows down* i was referring to mq and aqw as on several occasions there have been items shopes etc that have only been available for one day like april fools on mq i think in 2008

you could maybe do a little information on rareity (rarity?) in smaller text underneath the description maybe in orange...

on the matter of colour i noticed im aq you can change the colour of the attack menu... thingy by clicking somewhere i think the line connecting it to the health bar, would this be possible for wf?

when you say AQGD are you refering to aq gaurdians? (sorry kinda new to the forums and my webspake needs updating)

with the warp gaurdian armor dont you think the hands are a little exposed i distinctly remember a certain few scenes on sci-fi movies where a tiny crack in the window/sheilding/whateva sucks everything through it, also if that didnthappen wouldnt the hands freeze and fall off?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 339
5/26/2009 14:40:16   
Nex del Vida

AQGD usually means AdventureQuest General Discussion, although I don't really see how it applies, as this is a whole new forum :P Perhaps Galanoth meant AEF rather than AQGD.
AQ  Post #: 340
5/26/2009 14:41:03   
general greivous

Ah... races will matter.

Wait... will races word kinda like classes? Focusing more in one stat?
AQ  Post #: 341
5/26/2009 14:42:59   
Nex del Vida

I doubt it. It seems that would rob the game of a large number of classes. What it will probably do is give bonuses to some weapons/abilities/skills, however the game works.
AQ  Post #: 342
5/26/2009 14:48:51   
Death Shadow

I am not complaining because i am a guardian and star captin but shouldnt WF be for star captins to because it is like that and i think that would make it more fair

This is only a suggestion Sorry i am not allowed to post this i didnt know

PS:I just saw the ken benob LOL i cant believe you brought star wars into this...well i can actually but you get my point

< Message edited by Death Shadow -- 5/26/2009 15:01:22 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 343
5/26/2009 14:50:19   
poomaster

oh ok thanks nex wait... AEF? THERES MORE?!! DAM U ABBREVIATIONS DAAM UUUUUW!!!!

i suppose it would be good to have stat bonuses but i hope it wont make that much of a difference like on the game: the elder scrolls iv oblivion, where if you pick a certain character with low magical ability you have to lvl up luck willpower bleh bleh bleh and all that jazz and still cannot perform certain spells well maybe if i get everything to the max but still it takes to long to shoot some actual strong electricety out of your fingers...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 344
5/26/2009 14:51:37   
DKnight321

Hmm, I Still have 2 questions:

"Only guardians will be able to play the tests(Alpha,Beta)?"
"Will we just with the Warp Guardian Armor or there will be laso another?"

THX If someone will asnwer me!

"My Soul has been splitted into two parts: Good and Evil"
Post #: 345
5/26/2009 14:52:13   
Nex del Vida

:P Sorry. AEF = Artix Entertainment Forums, or where we are posting right now.

DKnight: Although the Alpha is for staff only, only Guardians will be able to play the Beta. We don't know anything about armors yet except what the WarpGuardian one will look like.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/26/2009 14:53:39 >
AQ  Post #: 346
5/26/2009 14:54:49   
poomaster

ok thank you webspake databases updated

do people answer this fast all the time?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 347
5/26/2009 14:56:47   
Nex del Vida

Heh, nope. I'm just constantly refreshing the page because I'm so excited :D
AQ  Post #: 348
5/26/2009 14:57:49   
poomaster

ha awesome im doing that too!!

well i am now anyway.... s your fault
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 349
5/26/2009 14:58:58   
Nex del Vida

*nod*

And now we wait for Falerin to give us a clue. *salivates*
AQ  Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion III
Page 14 of 30«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition