Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion III

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion III
Page 20 of 30«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2009 17:31:50   
Nex del Vida

What do you mean?
AQ  Post #: 476
5/27/2009 17:38:00   
poomaster

on the picture at the top the moon/planet/red thing has a face on it what is that? it looks like the thing from mechquest that killed everyone on the animation that they did
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 477
5/27/2009 17:38:26   
AqWorldsRuler999

so....... um...
i guess well warpforce seems exciting. I CANT WAIT TILL JULY 3RD!
@ all ppl wondering wat the site will be:
its www.warpforce.com but its currently just battleon.
HOPE THAT HELPED!
5/27/2009 17:41:58   
Nex del Vida

Yeah, that's one of the forms of The'Galin, otherwise known as The Devourer. You may want to play the Devourer Saga through in AQ--it'll help with WF, I guarantee it. It can be found in Yulgar's Inn.
AQ  Post #: 479
5/27/2009 17:42:36   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

Mystery Part I is now LIVE!
Post #: 480
5/27/2009 17:44:18   
poomaster

oh right thanks yea i thought u never got to see him i got a fair way through the devourer series but i could barely understand what the heck was going on it was also very hard alough that may have been because i had a cold like now whenever i played it...

ooh yay a mystery
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 481
5/27/2009 17:45:01   
necrolich66

thanks kitty euh falerin
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 482
5/27/2009 17:55:00   
necrolich66

to thank you falerin
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 483
5/27/2009 18:00:26   
Poetic Melody

Beta opens on my Birthday!
DF  Post #: 484
5/27/2009 18:45:36   
poomaster

well that was hard no im not being sarcastic
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 485
5/27/2009 18:51:31   
general greivous

quote:

Original: Poomaster

on the picture at the top the moon/planet/red thing has a face on it what is that? it looks like the thing from mechquest that killed everyone on the animation that they did

That is the Omega moon, it signals the comming of the devourer. Or so I remember.
AQ  Post #: 486
5/27/2009 19:01:03   
poomaster

oh right cool thanks i wonder why it looks so similar to the thing that killed all the soldiers on mechquest
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 487
5/27/2009 19:53:17   
warra

aw man. new game. i would love it except i have to go through the trouble of convincing my mom to let me upgrade again. ug. its so hard to keep up with all these games now. aqw, df, mq, aq, grand chase, and now warpforce! so many games.... so little time....

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 488
5/27/2009 19:59:37   
FelixTheHat

Hello, I am a new forum member of AE and I was just checking in on the substantial release of Warp Force. I am truly excited for this release and although I am not a guardian or anything of that sort, I will be watching the news on the game while the beta goes on. I do have one question though, how long do you generally think the beta will be...that is, before regular user (Like myself) would be able to play? I have been playing AE games since Adventure Quest first came out and I never got the upgrade, but I am considering becoming a Warp Guardian for this as soon as it releases for Regular Players. I wish All the luck that my luck skill (which is a whopping 3) can provide with this project and to Artix: "Good luck with the doubts coming from some people about this new project breaking the equilibrium within AE headquarters, I have trust that you and the staff there will be able to handle this easier than Warlic with a fireball...lets just hope he can do something as simple as that."

Godspeed,
Felix The Hat

< Message edited by FelixTheHat -- 5/27/2009 20:01:25 >

"Don't ever reach into Felix, because...truthfully, he's not really a hat!"
Post #: 489
5/27/2009 20:08:57   
poomaster

dunno about that beta starts in about a month but they last for different amounts of time some last days and some last months but im sure it wont be too long
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 490
5/27/2009 20:10:44   
FelixTheHat

I was hoping at least for a short week or so...because my time spent on MMO's has been shorter lately, because my choice of games has diminished. My AQW account was hacked just a week after I reached Level 20. :(

Post #: 491
5/27/2009 20:12:43   
Nex del Vida

...Hax! 3 LUK?!

Unless, of course, you're talking about DF... in that case, no comment. :P

Congratulations on solving Fal's first puzzle, everyone. I look forward to working with you all in the future.
AQ  Post #: 492
5/27/2009 20:21:14   
poomaster

first try the password thingy uknow i forgot my password then it sends it to your email and u can just change it to something new ^^ then all the hackers shall die mwaaahahahahaaa

but yea nobody really knows how long beta will last i think not even the people that make the game until they start it...

i asked about the length of beta and was ignored so ya i think IM RIGHT YESSS MEEE!!!!

try playing adventurequest if ur stuck for rpg's battleon.com im sure theres something u havent done on that yet
or have a go at sonny 1 or 2 on funny-games.biz or armor games or something might also be other stuff on there
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 493
5/27/2009 20:29:06   
FelixTheHat

I tried to play a few other games like shadowtale, and mechquest but...they got too boring for me...and I like Adventure Quest but the server cap is annoying and I can never get on. So I will just hang around the forums and wait for Warp Force.

Post #: 494
5/27/2009 20:30:20   
Cheddar

This seems to take place in the Solaris System. I wonder if we will visit any planets that are in MQ [or at least reference them =P]. That would be cool =D.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 495
5/27/2009 20:32:36   
Nex del Vida

Felix: It'd be great if you helped us with the Mystery.
Check this out.

Also, try not to use your sig more than once per page--it's technically not allowed.
AQ  Post #: 496
5/27/2009 20:41:33   
FelixTheHat

Oh, sorry about that...new here...have not read any of the rules, just had a hunch that it would be allowed here...and I will try to help.
Post #: 497
5/27/2009 20:50:06   
poomaster

yes i shall surely figure out what ur saying tommorrow and then THE HELP! *epic music*

felix i hope you do try the i forgot my password thingy see if that works
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 498
5/27/2009 20:53:15   
FelixTheHat

The first day I was hacked my password was changed by whoever stole it, and the email was in formidably changed as well, so I have no say in whether I wil lever see my beloved Vorcaia again. As well as Warp Force is still coming out, I am happy enough to survive!
Post #: 499
5/27/2009 22:00:07   
teravor

...just a personal thing, but... what will the ship be called?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion III
Page 20 of 30«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition