Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= A Mystery Continues

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Mystery Continues
Page 16 of 23«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2009 12:17:27   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

The line "Eldron: I am sure it's no reflection on you that you cannot find it." stuck out to me. Perhaps if we held up a mirror to the computer sceen and decoded the braille that way?

Or maybe it's a hint that we're NOT supposed to reflect it?

< Message edited by lordtomato -- 6/25/2009 12:57:40 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 376
6/25/2009 12:41:38   
Lkeas

quote:

Marshmallows, Hmmmmm

Vorlaufige Emissionsprospekte

That German phrase means "red herring." So perhaps the marshmallows mean nothing at all.

< Message edited by Lkeas -- 6/25/2009 12:46:14 >
AQ DF  Post #: 377
6/25/2009 12:55:58   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

Or maybe the stars are the red herring? or the fact that it looks like braille? urp. my brain hurts :/

< Message edited by lordtomato -- 6/25/2009 12:56:16 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 378
6/25/2009 13:07:56   
.Discipline

I'm now looking for lines of reflection in the braille.

Found one.

Scratch that, I mooted my own point.

The mystery so far:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6128/braillemystery.png

< Message edited by .Discipline -- 6/25/2009 13:44:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 379
6/25/2009 13:09:17   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Where is that DigDog... horrible translation he gave me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 380
6/25/2009 13:12:31   
Lkeas

Ok, well... the capital letters seem to be part of the clue. At least one of them should be a proper noun (the 6-letter word), and possibly the first word as well. I've compiled a list of all the proper nouns we've seen so far that relate in any way to WarpForce. But so far none of them seem to work as part of a Vigenere cipher. This could mean 1 of 2 things: 1) the proper nouns in the cipher are ones we haven't seen before, or 2) it's not a Vigenere cipher.

Here's the list:

Admiral Amada
Alorin
Alteon
Autarchs?
Brilhado
Celestra/Huntress
Cor-Demi
Dark Madder
Devourer
Drakel
Eldron
Exos?
Falerin
Galrick
Haden
Hadeni
Haven?
Jarik Z'kaa
Ken Benobi
Kor-Dem
Lord Terror
Lorithia
Mendas
Nechrons
Network
Pra'Mithia
Purgos
Ruined Outworlds
Temura Ge'Thrak
The'Galin
Tralin
Trinni
Valkan
Virin/Viren
WarpForce
Warp Guardian
Xilar

Some words have a question mark as I'm not sure whether they should be capitalized or, in the case of Haven, whether it exists (do we know for sure there's both a Haven and a Haden?)

< Message edited by Lkeas -- 6/25/2009 13:45:57 >
AQ DF  Post #: 381
6/25/2009 14:36:09   
master thade

me tinks its Braille
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braille
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 382
6/25/2009 15:22:13   
alberte007

hey guys i dont know much about it but mabye its morse code.....i dont know how to help but it is the only thing that also has lines and stuff that i can think of....

-alberte007

[img]http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww128/StrikerZ22/LuminarisArmada-1.jpg[/img

Post #: 383
6/25/2009 16:39:28   
poomaster

bit off topic here but no i distinctly remember falerin not saying what the prize was and many of us discussing what it could be... could be my mind slipping again but i dont remember him confirming anything about the prize just something about participating in the riddles and rewards... and something something...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 384
6/25/2009 17:33:58   
ringulreith

Are you guys doing okay with the braille? If not, I can help, I am visually impaired, and know a conciderable amount of braille, normal, contracted, french, music, and nemoth. Tell me if you need help.
Post #: 385
6/25/2009 17:49:24   
Plushie

Need Help.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 386
6/25/2009 18:08:57   
Silverdragon

Hum...
For some reason, I think that there's a lot of sarcasm in the clue. First, Falerin said that the Warpforce and the Network have grown more subtle, yet there's a "message" in bright shiny lights just behind him. He then says there may be something he overlooked, when the message is so plain.

I also noticed the clounds in the sky. They only start moving after our two jolly campers disappear. They're something someone could easily overlook.

Also, I just remembered a certain quote that seems really fitting right now
"When the wise man points toward the stars, the fools stares at the finger."
AQ DF  Post #: 387
6/25/2009 18:31:33   
final five

for some reason i think that the clue might not be the stars or at least no the stars alone

and about the clouds they only seem to go through one row of the stars. perhaps that signals something?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 388
6/25/2009 18:42:50   
seventy two

I don`t think that the clouds are important.

@Silverdragon The clouds move during the whole scene not just at end
AQ MQ  Post #: 389
6/25/2009 18:58:53   
omf

Perhaps it's the stars around the obvious bright ones that are the message, not the giant bright ones themselves?
AQ  Post #: 390
6/25/2009 20:15:16   
final five

@72 no actually i watched right after i read the post and they dont move for me. once they start talking the clouds no move
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 391
6/25/2009 21:21:19   
Nickwright
Creative!

Kyrofjca'm
ctvy jo
Ttfxyb
wrcc.

When using suppse as the key.

got rid of the dd, perhaps a letter substitution

Dunno, just seemed to feel right, even if it is just a typo

Hah
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 392
6/25/2009 23:59:30   
ringulreith

Okay, here it is, as best as I could see the braille representations. I don't doubt my braille abilities, but I

do doubt my ability to see those letters somewhat, most were clear, though some were unclear if they were

supposed to be counted a part of the message or not. This is the best I can do:

Braille translation, contracted, original:

Ingingedxfgwhc'
ff ertheworld
erwhthh?e'
finggh?

?---This appears two times, it is inline with the braille, looks correct, but actually means nothing to my

knowledge.

braille translation, contracted, each letter flipped:

'uunxdgsc(c)
dd qzrl
qspjli(c)
dugjl

(c) --- Capital sign, though in a place that doesn't make sence (like at the end of a sentense)

braille translation, contracted, each letter flipped, everything backwards:

Csgdxnuu'
lrzq dd
Iljpsq
ljgud
Post #: 393
6/26/2009 1:00:25   
Lord Asrius

Yeah, we pretty much got that, we're just trying to decode it.
AQ DF  Post #: 394
6/26/2009 1:48:03   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Sorry Lord Asirius, but I had requested ont's assistance in the possibility that we had overlooked something the first time around.

I still feel we are overlooking something important here in the translation. I just can't...put my finger on it yet.
AQW Epic  Post #: 395
6/26/2009 6:07:30   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

You were warned that these puzzles would be progressively more challenging.
Post #: 396
6/26/2009 10:14:31   
.Discipline

I have a feeling that in the cutscene, Falerin and Eldron are not talking about the clue, but the clue to SOLVING that clue. Falerin would surely not be oblivious to a message that obviously imprinted in the sky.

Try to take what they are saying, but in the context of solving.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 397
6/26/2009 12:23:15   
Lord Asrius

Well, if it's not the stars, and the marshmallows are a red herring, what's left? Keeshish? The fire?
AQ DF  Post #: 398
6/26/2009 12:44:01   
Nex del Vida

I dunno. I've never trusted people who say things are red herrings--they could very, very easily be lying. And although Eldron will never steer us wrong, he may mislead us a little. I believe the "red herring" indicates something other than the marshmallows. Who knows, maybe the braille in the stars could even be a red herring.
AQ  Post #: 399
6/26/2009 14:06:13   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

allow me to point out, There is a camp fire, and there are sticks the marshmellows are attached to.

If you look closely at eldron and falerin, you might find another clue. I haven't yet but there may be something on them to suggest what to do next.

And yes you did warn us Falerin.

Wish me luck everyone, I'm leaving for my final ged test(math)
AQW Epic  Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Mystery Continues
Page 16 of 23«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition