Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= A Mystery Continues

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Mystery Continues
Page 18 of 23«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/27/2009 16:48:37   
goron link8

I think it should be noted that duplicitous means deceptive

I think I know what to do

I once read this book series called Deltora and in the second to last book they have to solve a puzzle where there are two pictures of old men
they had to find the differences between the two pictures and had to replace the number with that letter of the alphabet
this might work because Fal and Eldron look similar and coldkick found a repeated pattern in the stars

also it might not work because they had to do multiple puzzles for one word

< Message edited by goron link8 -- 6/27/2009 16:57:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 426
6/27/2009 17:11:46   
Lord Asrius

Yeah, so unless we actually have two pictures to compare we're not going to get anywhere with that.
AQ DF  Post #: 427
6/27/2009 17:19:06   
goron link8

no because fal and eldron look so similar you could basicaly do it with a line drawn through the middle of the picture
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 428
6/27/2009 17:55:22   
Coldkick

Hey I own all of the Deltora Quest books! I don't think they are related however every once in a while there is an extra star that doesn't belong.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 429
6/27/2009 17:58:25   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Hmm... I only have "I"'s for "U"'s, anyone?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 430
6/27/2009 18:01:14   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

falerin and eldron aren't quite as similar in looks as we think, for example, eldron has an owl on his shoulder, where falerin does not.
Falerins hair and eyes seem a darker color then eldrons.
Falerins entire clothing is darker then that of eldron.

And the only thing we don't get to see, is the feet/shoes of falerin/eldron.

But I've also been thinking anew on that reflection deal.

In a dark night with stars, unless your near a body of water, you cast no reflection, no mirror image of yourself.

Perhaps we really are meant to put the braille up to a mirror to see if it results in something in braille being backwards....

My other speculation from what eldron has recently given us. And given eldron's continued help, I'm now starting to think that this is one of his puzzles.

anyway, the speculation is that we're talking old. Again, blind, old that seems to suggest that the message may just be from that blind character from adventurequest that hangs out at yulgars inn, I'm almost sure of it now, because eldron provides us with "Wise old man" and he provides us with other details that both indicate that the message is from a blind person and that the message is for our world.
Which means the message could very well be from that blind-seer-mage that hangs at yulgars inn.

I'm almost sure that's what the references are in conjecture towards. It all fits, only have eyes for you. Because he's blind and "Sees" with his other sense.
And the fact it's written in braille in the sky, suggests that it may very well be the seer because he's supposed to be able to use magical powers.

It all fits. I'm almost sure, that it's that blind guy from adventure quest who has the magic powers at yulgars inn.
AQW Epic  Post #: 431
6/27/2009 19:16:43   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

Monty Python once said, "Well I'm not old!" "I'm sorry, from behind you-"

Uldor isn't that old I don't think.

On reflections, you'll notice that eldron and falerin are actually rather similar. same hair, only reflected, same cheek/scar/bone line on the face, similar chin, etc.

I still say look at the ground. or just try everything. >.< the background star thing was my idea (on the irc, 'member?) grrr. I don't think it is the backstars because some do not change when it fades into the warpforce screen thing.

We should at least try SOMETHING rather than just repeatedly speculating.

And DNW, the translation we have IS from the reflection. I think.

< Message edited by lordtomato -- 6/27/2009 19:24:02 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 432
6/27/2009 20:21:25   
goron link8

quote:

Wise old man once say"
"If one does not work try two,
if two does not work try three"

Crazy old man was too duplicitous for me!

the clue plays through after a while on a loop is it possible that if you watch it a certain number of times something will happen

< Message edited by goron link8 -- 6/27/2009 20:34:36 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 433
6/27/2009 20:48:33   
tobi728822

um on the song part, instead of looking for similarities between the two, focus on them and ignore everything else, that's what the song is about. I've watched the video several times, and i'm almost positive that i saw some form of movement

EDIT: Doesn't anyone else find it odd that Eldron is now leading us in clues instead of Fal.

< Message edited by tobi728822 -- 6/27/2009 20:57:40 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 434
6/27/2009 20:58:55   
Nex del Vida

goron link8: That's a very good idea. I'm going to watch it three times now.

EDIT: I can't help but think that the greenness at the beginning means something.
EDIT2: The more I think about goron link8's idea the more I like it. Perhaps the "red herring" could be all the talk of reflections rather than the marshmallows.
EDIT3: Nothing. I did notice, though, that at the end of the clip, when the word WarpForce recedes into the distance, pretty exactly half of the stars are "turned out." I'm going to flip the two sides over each other and see if it gives anything.
How do I transpose images, though? Something with transparency.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/27/2009 21:05:24 >
AQ  Post #: 435
6/27/2009 21:42:11   
goron link8

I though it would would work sorry for wasting your time Nex
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 436
6/27/2009 21:44:07   
Nex del Vida

No problem.

If someone else could do the transposition, that would be nice. I can't seem to figure it out.
AQ  Post #: 437
6/27/2009 21:52:38   
goron link8

if you mean place them on top of each other i know how
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 438
6/27/2009 22:00:52   
Nex del Vida

Yeah, but the one on top has to be transparent. I want to see the pattern the stars make when layered on top of each other.
AQ  Post #: 439
6/27/2009 22:11:25   
Yoak

AAAAHHHHH!!!! I do not get any of this! I read like two pages and my brain is going to explode

Wait, what was that thing about the brail? I have a sheet of brail. I could hold brail up to the mirror, but what is it supposed to match again?

< Message edited by Yoak -- 6/27/2009 22:14:29 >

Yoak- Alchemy L33T!
Potions for all your needs
Post #: 440
6/27/2009 22:14:06   
goron link8

Nex give me the two screen shots and ill do it
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 441
6/27/2009 22:16:09   
Nex del Vida

Um, I'm not sure I can do that. You may have to take screenshots yourself. It would be far too labor-intensive for me to separate them, upload them, and give them to you.
AQ  Post #: 442
6/27/2009 22:17:14   
goron link8

ok which ones
all three
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 443
6/27/2009 22:19:10   
Nex del Vida

What? No. All you need to do is take a screenshot of the upper half of the stars, the ones that don't disappear at the end and one of the lower half that do, then transpose them on top of each other.
AQ  Post #: 444
6/27/2009 22:20:12   
Yoak

Wait, there are stars now? I better read some more.
Post #: 445
6/27/2009 22:20:48   
goron link8

i think i know what you mean and ill try
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 446
6/27/2009 22:26:32   
drakehello

has anyone tried flipping it upside down and then tryi8ng to figure out what he braile says, respective to that?
DF MQ  Post #: 447
6/27/2009 22:34:41   
Yoak

This makes no sense to me. I guess I should of been here in the beginning. If anyone would like to take the time to explain, I would appreciate it, but don't if it's to much of a hassle. I'll stop posting unnecessary stuff now because I'll just distract you.

C ya people!
~Yoak

< Message edited by Yoak -- 6/27/2009 22:42:36 >
Post #: 448
6/27/2009 22:38:01   
Lord Asrius

In fact, we have. Also left-right reflection, and individual letter reflection.
AQ DF  Post #: 449
6/27/2009 22:38:18   
goron link8

brail upside down
for drakehello
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Mystery Continues
Page 18 of 23«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition