Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= A Mystery Continues

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Mystery Continues
Page 20 of 23«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/28/2009 16:29:39   
Nordle

Et tu Brute

Perhaps just a confirmation of a Ceasar shift?

< Message edited by Nordle -- 6/28/2009 16:30:08 >
AQ  Post #: 476
6/28/2009 17:58:45   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

I think I have some stuff that may help us. I noticed something in that last picture grab made by one of our cryptonaughts.

If you use a connect the dots, you almost, (not quite) but almost get a picture there.

of a person. someone with what looked like a chef's hat.

also, I found this too when looking under the actual name of what eldron just gave us.

http://www.morewords.com/word/cheating/

notice it makes a mention about anagrams.
AQW Epic  Post #: 477
6/28/2009 19:10:32   
Nex del Vida

Heh. When I saw Nordle's avatar I thought Fal had posted a new puzzle. :D

I like that idea, though. That's probably it--a twisted confirmation.
AQ  Post #: 478
6/28/2009 20:48:24   
AeroX

Hmm... So now what? Have anyone thought of more meanings to the puzzle?

< Message edited by AeroX -- 6/28/2009 20:49:47 >
AQ  Post #: 479
6/28/2009 21:57:32   
Nex del Vida

Well, now we wait for Fal or E to post with our next and very probably final puzzle.
AQ  Post #: 480
6/28/2009 22:23:30   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

The meanings of the puzzles would probably be best discussed in Speculations and Theories.
Post #: 481
6/28/2009 22:29:07   
tflo
A True Hunter

Oooh and don't forget exactly how it's gonna work Nex. Like if we'll get to use partners or such. I've always been able to get part of the puzzle, but never finish it
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 482
6/28/2009 22:30:18   
Nex del Vida

*nod* I got some of the earlier ones pretty much solo, but there is no chance whatsoever of me getting this one by myself. I'd be happy to team up with you if you wish.
AQ  Post #: 483
6/29/2009 0:54:10   
Branan

ok wats the new puzzle?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 484
6/29/2009 0:57:34   
Nex del Vida

...We don't know or we would be solving it...
AQ  Post #: 485
6/29/2009 2:35:53   
final five

Well I agree that the last one is probably this one or the next cutting it really close cause WF is coming up this Friday.
I haven't been able to solve these last puzzles so I doubt I'll be able to do this final puzzle :/
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 486
6/29/2009 6:08:59   
marik46

I have been working on this for days on end tying to solve this and it just does not make sense!!!! Argh I am so frustrated!!!
Also sorry I have not been working on the forums. When I found out about this, (when it came out) my internet died. I have not been on for months!!!!
DF  Post #: 487
6/29/2009 6:18:28   
marik46

I don't know if any of you will agree with this, but I think that Those who have worked on the puzzle should also receive the answer, even if they do not know it. I am quite positive that there are those who came up with formulas and all, but some people have made small contributions throughout this whole problem, and I am sure that they have a very hard time solving it. It is just a suggestion, no one has to follow it.
DF  Post #: 488
6/29/2009 6:25:41   
marik46

Just a thought but (back onto the "Et tu Brute") I always interpreted it like this: The reason why the people think Caesar died, was not because he was stabbed so many times, but by the fact that Brutus would even think of stabbing him. Because Caesar considered Brutus his "best friend" I can only surmise that It might have something to do with the betrayal of a close friend.
DF  Post #: 489
6/29/2009 7:25:48   
Robowarrior forum

um triple post
Post #: 490
6/29/2009 7:52:38   
Nex del Vida

Eheh... um, yeah, what Robowarrior said, but also:

marik, what puzzle have you been working on? They haven't been out for months. Also, anyone who doesn't help solve a puzzle does get the answer, when it is posted here.

By the way, I'm pretty sure E's post was just a confirmation of Lkeas' answer. His post wasn't just
quote:

Et tu, Bruté?
it was
quote:

"Et tu, Bruté?"
implying that it was not the speech but the speaker that mattered. As has been discussed, Caesar said this. I think the "answer" to this minipuzzle was supposed to simply be the word Caesar.
AQ  Post #: 491
6/29/2009 9:03:38   
destructionist

Um just a snippet of randomness with regards to et tu brute. Besides it being the last words of what julius ceaser said, but it was also the name of a documentary made by bungie studios (the guys who made Halo) about the brute race in the game. I was watching the video again to see if I could pull out anything interesting with julius, when I heard something along the lines of "barbarian","abusive behaviour", "conquerer", "rome". So maybe you guys may wish to check it out see what it may mean?

< Message edited by destructionist -- 6/29/2009 9:06:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 492
6/29/2009 9:09:43   
Nex del Vida

This is the one time in this whole endeavor that I feel comfortable in saying you are reading too much into it. It was a simple confirmation, and that's all it was.
AQ  Post #: 493
6/29/2009 10:45:13   
Lord Asrius

Maybe somebody cut off Lorithia's hand? That seems too literal though. And yet it would be hilarious.
<Character on Protus, expecting somebody to help him in Lorithia's name> *steps on hand* Eww...
AQ DF  Post #: 494
6/29/2009 11:14:53   
Branan

No i just want to kno what the puzzle is, notthe answer
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 495
6/29/2009 11:23:20   
Nex del Vida

...That's even easier to get, as it is posted in this thread as well. I'm not sure what you're missing.
AQ  Post #: 496
6/29/2009 13:21:21   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

again I shall point this out. Cheat spelled backwards=teach.

and what are both Falerin and Eldron similar in? Teaching.

In the game they teach us valuable lessons.

In fact with these puzzles we are doing, they are teaching us right now.

I'm not sure if there will be one more puzzle, but I give a hearty congradulation to lkeas for being able to decipher this one.
I only hope my continued efforts in aiding you guys haven't gone to waste.

AQW Epic  Post #: 497
6/29/2009 13:27:18   
marik46

I apologize for the triple post. My cousins have apparently been using my account. I just got back from a business trip. I have not worked on any of the puzzles, but I would be glad to help you out. I can also assure you that my cousins shall never be on again.
DF  Post #: 498
6/29/2009 13:33:55   
Nex del Vida

Eheh. *cough* Except that "cheat" spelled backwards is "taehc." In addition, I do not see one tiny bit what that post has to do with anything.

mark: Well, I'm glad you seem a good deal more intelligent than before. Welcome aboard.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/29/2009 13:34:53 >
AQ  Post #: 499
6/29/2009 13:35:23   
ryan123me

Cant wait to beta test this game!!!!

I beta tested Dragon Fable, Mech quest, aqw (also alpha tested it), and now warpforce wish i knew about Adventure Quest before it came out so i could beta test that.

Also I LOVE AQW!!!!!!!!!!!!1
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Mystery Continues
Page 20 of 23«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition