Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion IV
Page 5 of 33«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/20/2009 17:43:30   
n betta

Man I can't wait XD this is going to rock, I like the fact that it is a sequel to AQ.
I hope the armor they released in AQW will be available there, Also I think I will make my class armoured cannonwielder.
As far as getting moved back to the third, I don't think it matters too much, its just two more days, I think I can wait : )
AQ  Post #: 101
6/20/2009 18:03:02   
poomaster

another thing i actually know (yea amazing rite?!!) skullcrusher armor in aqw is not a warpforce armor its a mechquest armor that u get for buying the new artbook

will the gauntlets be visible? if so this fixes the "omg ur fingers are exposed in space" issue with the warpgaurdian armor

i remember asking somewhere b4 how to get to mystery discussion in irc after i have turned it on and signed in cant find an answer... any help? what i type in help me heylp may!! pwease cmon i do know some things just cos i ask a load of questions doesnt make me stoopaid

also is there going to be... dam i forgot what its called... prebooking? no... um when u make an account before the game is functional like u did with mechquest are u doing that now would be a good time
or is it what u said about the aq account could somebody please explain to me about that: is it the same account as aq for mf? if so is it the same characters or same account new characters or same account and same lvl and abilities and gold but... on a new character(that would be awesome i dont think it is that but ill go ahead and ask anyway)

what im trying to say: do you use the same account for warpforce as you do for adventurequest if so what effect does this have on warpforce?

also my character in wf format: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=32542289 (i was getting tired of poomaster all the time)

< Message edited by poomaster -- 6/20/2009 18:08:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 102
6/20/2009 18:29:57   
Jaden5

hmmmmmm

dwakels humans elfs

i smell sitcom

hm me tinks sneevils and moglins in space

total sitcom

hm sepy should go erserk with like a gem that controls the devour
and eventualy he hates that the good guys keepfiring at his ship soooo

he destroys the gem and brakes his left arm in the prosese

i got it

S.N.E.E.V.I.L.X.C.A.N.O.N.B.L.A.Z.E - powerfull wepon or tv sneil marketing system that sumons a sneevil to attack every time u attack

that i would like too see
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 103
6/20/2009 19:35:37   
DragonSlayerNinja

i hope Twig is in WarpFowce, hes onwy in AQ and hes the best moglin who evew wived!
Twig is weally funny and adventuwous!
Pwease Pweaseee puts Twig in AQW or WF. Hes weally weally awwesome

AQ  Post #: 104
6/20/2009 19:46:07   
Lord FarTBoY

this game is looking kool and makeing me excited cant wait
love the beamsword, and heavy gunner!!!!
so will alpha players have that title on there character pages after alpha testing is over...?
kinda like what Aqw has for beta...
AQ  Post #: 105
6/20/2009 19:48:32   
ChrisX

@ ross
Dude, I'm sorry, but guardians do the BETA, not ALPHA...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
6/20/2009 19:59:50   
Talahar

I was weary when I heard WF uses the AQ engine...
Some of the stuff from way back when I started really looked bad.
But AQ came a long way and the new stuff looks awesome.
So do the WF screenshots... So even while I stopped playing AQ properly
(also because so much stuff was released in the time I didnt play it's almost impossible for me to get caught up),
I'm very excited for WarpForce... Starting an AE game when it is still young is way more fun for me.

Wearing the Heavy Gunner Armor in AQW is a good way to wait out the time until beta starts
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 107
6/20/2009 20:17:04   
Memory of a Nightmare

I just found out a fun thing. If you go to the test char page and replace the id at the top with your AQ is, you can see your AQ character page with WF design. (I know, I'm not the first one to find out)

I can't wait until July 3rd...maybe the start will be a little earlier, if everything works. My birthday is on the 30th, would be fun to have it on that day.
AQ DF  Post #: 108
6/20/2009 20:30:42   
Super Duper Nine

Glad that since it's mostly related to AdventureQuest, only gaurdians get to do beta. I'd love to see the oldschool AQ be combined with new stuff.
DF  Post #: 109
6/20/2009 21:01:24   
alberte007

i was wondering that if we didnt have an aq guardian acc we could upgrade for wf and be in beta...cus i would rather be a wf-guardian than a aq-guardian so i was wondering if this would be possible.

-alberte007
Post #: 110
6/20/2009 21:14:38   
Shadowlord9k

this is going to be epic
first pet gaurdian-red star dragon
um pm me with the link to sign up okay
as for gaunlets
star sword hand (sword + glove = good)

< Message edited by Shadowlord9k -- 6/20/2009 21:18:00 >

Remember that time that everyone hated me?

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 111
6/20/2009 21:20:46   
Balthier

@poomaster

Why wouldnt they be visible? They just take the place of where shield would be.

< Message edited by Balthier -- 6/20/2009 21:21:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 112
6/20/2009 22:05:08   
GreyWarden

Wait, ONLY GUARDIANS!????! DRAGONLORDS CAN'T BETA TEST?!?!?!?! WHY NOT!?!?!?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
6/20/2009 22:10:34   
Balthier

Calm down little guy Fal has already explained this

quote:

Making WarpForce limited to Guardians and not to other upgrades is not meant in anyway to slight those who upgrade for our other games, but is pretty much as other members said a matter of consistency and convenience. AQ and WF are tied closely. Granting access to those who upgrade the other games would require a bunch of front end work. That ultimately would make those groups get the game even later since full release and beta are very close to each other. In other words, we could let every upgraded player in, and you would all get the game at the same time but everyone would have to wait much longer. So instead of beta starting on July 3 it might have to be delayed to August 3 till we sort all those issues out.

No one really wants that do you?

You only have to wait 2 weeks after the beta starts.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 114
6/20/2009 22:12:42   
GreyWarden

oh, only two weeks, sweet.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
6/20/2009 22:47:03   
TW25

I am wondering about the monthly updates now....is it going to be updated once a month meaning anytime in that month? Or is it going to be once every 4 weeks? And if it is every 4 weeks will it be from the release date or from Beta date?
AQ AQW  Post #: 116
6/20/2009 23:14:16   
buddy2000529

It looks good, exept i do not like how you cant walk around.
DF MQ  Post #: 117
6/21/2009 0:09:42   
Talahar

@TW25:
I'm guessing they'll have a regular update day, say the first friday of every month or something like that.
That way the day is always clear without having to count weeks etc.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 118
6/21/2009 1:43:33   
Joelsky

Wow Warpforce looks amazing i am definately playing it the second beta come out!! I love sci-fi games, and mechquest, well, lets just say it didnt quite suit me. But I am 100% sure this game will!! Keep up the good work guys and have fun!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 119
6/21/2009 5:45:50   
voren10

will it require upgrade though because i have upgraded all three games and my mom says no more now so will it use AQ guardianship?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 120
6/21/2009 8:35:29   
nosey123
Friendly!

@voren10:
quote:

Beta Launch begins July 3rd, 2009, and will be free to play to players of AdventureQuest who have upgraded to Guardian status. Full launch is just 2 weeks later, July 17th, when WarpForce opens up for everyone to play!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 121
6/21/2009 11:52:12   
King of Green

Why is the game testing for 2 weeks only?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 122
6/21/2009 14:16:03   
Vampire Princess

um... I can't seem to find access to Warpforce! Where do I find it??! Please help!

I keep singing random things from DF. Somebody save me from myself before I sing out all the names of the cute guys on DF. I'll be at my computer for years ;n;
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 123
6/21/2009 14:26:56   
Yagno2000
Queen of Blades

WarpForce Beta hasn't launched yet, Vampire Princess. It launches Friday July 3, 2009! :)
Post #: 124
6/21/2009 14:30:01   
Jaxora

I'm just loving how there is gonna be another future game. Like Mech Quest. Also i adore star trek (although it is mostly just the original and the next generation) so i am totally siched!
DF MQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion IV
Page 5 of 33«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition