Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= A Final Mystery

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Final Mystery
Page 21 of 29«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2009 14:18:32   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

The revised and corrected first post.
quote:

The final series of puzzles shall begin to be unveiled within the next thirty-six hours. There upon the countdown will begin to the release on July 17th and the final Quiz!

Once the quiz is in place. The first twenty five cryptonauts who provide the correct answers to all of the final puzzles, including the WF challenge quiz and supply me with their WarpForce Character ID will be the winners. Rules to the final quiz will be posted at that time, but one of the biggest rules among them will be that posting answers here will not be allowed.

Lets keep the spam to a minimum and the discussion topical.

The end of the beginning is at hand.
Post #: 501
7/3/2009 14:20:04   
omf

Can someone repost what we had with the Hand Puzzle earlier in the thread? Might make it easier then just flipping back through pages.
AQ  Post #: 502
7/3/2009 14:21:18   
final five

So we send the answers of the final puzzles in the pm so we can stop spamming this with the answers all over again? Sweet

I hope the quiz is posted before or on the 17th since I go on vacation the next day

< Message edited by final five -- 7/3/2009 14:26:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 503
7/3/2009 14:22:13   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

OMOD MTW SFKYG TMG0Q W0RDAAYNLJ TM CTOFNZRJE
AQ MQ  Post #: 504
7/3/2009 14:22:33   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Falerin, how long will the Quiz be? I won't be back until the 26th.

The Quiz will be as long as it needs to be! Muh ha ha ha!

< Message edited by Eldron -- 7/4/2009 12:13:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 505
7/3/2009 16:03:54   
master thade

witch puzzles do we need
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 506
7/3/2009 16:06:50   
Vermilius

I hope they are this way
spoiler:

REMEMBER OF OLD FRIEND MOGLEE
LIKE HIM YOU BARK UP WRONG TREE
YOU COMPLAIN AND YOU VEX
LIKE YOU’RE UNDER A HEX
BUT TIS NOT TIS groupings of three

The image you need has not yet been seen here

Dark Madder: Has our misinformation been propagated?

Lord Terror: It has. If they follow the current information we have leaked to the WarpForce they will believe that the Exos are a machine race.

Dark Madder: They think that the Exos are Defilers? Hah! Imagine Z29k leading those crustaceans.

Lord Terror: Or Naaseria leading machine technology; They may be inclined to believe any number of half-truths. That I myself am an Autarch. That Z29k is not.

Dark Madder: Very Good.

Lord Terror: You and your fellow Autarch's may continue hiding for now. You owe me lady mysterious necromancer.

Added correct spoiler tags ~Rhowena

< Message edited by Rhowena -- 7/3/2009 16:14:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 507
7/3/2009 16:13:34   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

Vermilius, where did you get "Groupings of three?" I don't think that's right...
AQ MQ  Post #: 508
7/3/2009 16:20:12   
Scartiger

No, it's not. It's ASCII
Post #: 509
7/3/2009 16:35:15   
OnuaNuva

oiler:
spoiler:

YOU COMPLAIN AND YOU VEX
LIKE YOU’RE UNDER A HEX
BUT TIS NOT TIS ASCII

Lord Terror: It has. If they follow the current information we have leaked to the WarpForce they will believe that the Exos are a machine race.

Dark Madder: They think that the Exos are Defilers? Hah! Imagine Z29k leading those crustaceans.

Lord Terror: Or Naaseria leading machine technology; They may be inclined to believe any number of half-truths. That I myself am an Autarch. That Z29k is not.

Lord Terror: You and your fellow Autarch's may continue hiding for now. You owe me lady mysterious necromancer.

I am honored to have assisted without chat capabilities. Mosaiqs are fun.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 510
7/3/2009 19:21:15   
shadowball31

wow umm so yea ive read through all of these and none of them have made any sense..... anyone wanna give me the rundown of whats going on here? and what we "think" is leading us down the right track??
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 511
7/3/2009 19:56:17   
darkforcebomber1

YOU COMPLAIN AND YOU VEX
LIKE YOU’RE UNDER A HEX
BUT TIS NOT TIS ASCII

Did i make it in time?
(warpforce rocks!!)

< Message edited by darkforcebomber1 -- 7/3/2009 20:14:58 >

i lol alot and wen i say a lot i mean A LOT and wen i say A LOT i mean A REAL LOT and wen i say A REAL LOT I mean..... (etc)
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63242082
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 512
7/3/2009 21:14:35   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

New hint: The key to the deaf is that of the blind duplexed

Since the blind use Braille, I'm pretty sure this has something to do with the Braille puzzle from earlier.
AQ DF  Post #: 513
7/3/2009 21:17:19   
Nabsol

You have to listen to what they say. How are we doing?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 514
7/3/2009 23:43:05   
JensenHero9

If this mystery uses computer code don't even attempt to solve this mystery unless you have a supercomputer that could solve this in seconds flat. Your brain would rot and die by fire and termites will eat your skin and you will be immersed in the Bog of Eternal Stench. Have a nice day.

Call me Sir Vice.
Post #: 515
7/3/2009 23:54:36   
shadowball31

ok so i read all of this and i dont understand it.....what are we trying to figure out, and what do we have so far?

basically what im saying is i dont understanmd this at all and i want somebody to re-post the clues/puzzles..........

anyone???? anyone at all?????? wow i feel lonely...................

Double posting is against the rules. Use the "Edit" button next time. ~Rhowena

< Message edited by Rhowena -- 7/4/2009 1:18:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 516
7/4/2009 1:34:43   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

Here's a recap then:

We are currently working on the puzzle here. So far, we have translated the sign language to 79 77 79 68 77 84 87 83 70 75 89 71 84 77 71 48 81 87 48 82 68 65 65 89 78 76 74 84 77 67 84 79 70 78 90 82 74 69, which, when put into those pairs and sent through a Dec/Char translator like the one here, gives us OMOD MTW SFKYG TM G0Q W0RDAAYNLJ TM CTOFNZRJE . We haven't gotten past that, though we know that it is a keyless polyalphabetic cipher and have received the hint "The key to the deaf is that of the blind duplexed". A previous puzzle (the 14th here) started out as Braille, the language of the blind, and was put through a modified Trithemius cipher (a type of polyalphabetic cipher which lacks a key), sort of. It was actually solved by putting it through a Vigenere decryptor (one is available here) with the key abcdefghjklmnpquvwyyabcc.

< Message edited by Rhowena -- 7/4/2009 1:35:42 >
AQ DF  Post #: 517
7/4/2009 1:45:04   
shadowball31

ok well
1)sorry for double posting....
2)thank you for responding
3)when i put it through that i got

OLMAIOQLWANUGXQ0WB0VFCAXLJJSKZPJZGQHYS or OLMA IOQ LWANU GX Q0W B0VFCAXLJJ SK ZPJZGQHYS

and of course.....i have no idea what it means!!

also if i use Encode instead of Decode i get

ONQGQYCZOUJSGBW0KR0NBYAZPNJUOFXTLUIBUQ or ONQG QYC ZOUJS GB W0K R0NBYAZPNJ UO FXTLUIBUQ

and yet i still dont know what it means.......dang i wish i knew ciphers like i know medival times(such as played in AQ,DF,and AQW).............

< Message edited by shadowball31 -- 7/4/2009 1:53:50 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 518
7/4/2009 1:52:03   
Nabsol

Perhaps we have to make an audio file of it?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 519
7/4/2009 1:52:19   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

We need to "duplex" the key for the Braille puzzle, whatever that means here. Wikipedia article on duplex

EDIT: Audio file? Where do you get that from "keyless polyalphabetic cipher"?

< Message edited by Rhowena -- 7/4/2009 1:54:02 >
AQ DF  Post #: 520
7/4/2009 1:55:17   
Nabsol

Well, blind people, if I'm correct, usually have better hearing. Which is why we might need to create an audio of the code. Possibly, to hear if theres something we forgot. Also, no key can create true sound.

< Message edited by Nabsol -- 7/4/2009 2:18:54 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 521
7/4/2009 2:02:00   
shadowball31

that just might work actually! now if only i knew how to make an audio file............

now does anyone have any more thoughts? cuz the more we get the faster we three will get the answer

also im sorry im not participating to much....its cuz i dont know how we would get any further i have done all ive thought of and none of it lead anywhere.........

also ima go take some sleep cuz its 2:30 am......so ill check back every once and a while

< Message edited by shadowball31 -- 7/4/2009 2:27:12 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 522
7/4/2009 2:40:50   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

Another late worker, eh?

Don't feel bad about not knowing how to proceed; none of us do either. We've tried forwards, backwards, overlapping, double decodings, and various combinations thereof. All to no avail.

< Message edited by Rhowena -- 7/4/2009 2:42:25 >
AQ DF  Post #: 523
7/4/2009 2:58:48   
shadowball31

hmmm well im just postin back to see how its goin but im guessing u guys still havent gotten anywhere but this is the last check ima make tonight

also i wonder how nabsols aaudio file is going?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 524
7/4/2009 4:07:59   
demonblast219

Hmmmm....if i knew what clue we're working on...hmmmm

Edit: I meant you said that you had one clue you couldn't work out, yet you seem to have another clue after that which confuses me, which one first?

< Message edited by demonblast219 -- 7/4/2009 5:17:59 >
MQ  Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Final Mystery
Page 21 of 29«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition