Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Quest Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce Bugs >> RE: =WF= Quest Bugs
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/8/2009 15:02:45   
BlueDude

rcp7 you are to low of a level to do those quests to check you level put your mouse over your head and a bunch of information will show up. Hope this solves your problem
Post #: 126
8/8/2009 16:38:50   
rcp7

My WF character is level 7. The info screen gives basic info: Name, race, subrace, exp, gold, stats... Much like the other battleon games. No info on what level epic quests my character can take.

This probably means you're looking for quests that have not been released yet. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/9/2009 14:43:30 >
AQ  Post #: 127
8/9/2009 5:50:29   
Firiun

Character Info: Drakel Gunner
Level:10

Bug Info: Minigame Easy Win Bug
Quest: The F10A7 mission

Details When moving the robot on the minigame, you can move the robot off-screen where shrapnel cannot hit him- easily passing the minigame
Before Bug occurred: NA
During Bug: NA
After bug/game crash: Easy Win

Did the game kick you out? No
What was the error message/code? NA

Screenshot link: NA
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: No
Did the bug happen again?: NA

Technical Info:
Graphics quality setting: Low
Browser type and version: IE7
Operating System:XP
Flash version: 10

Duplicated and noted. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/9/2009 14:54:02 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 128
8/9/2009 15:28:04   
My Name is Jake
Banned

Character Info: Drakel Striker, WarpTracker
Char ID (optional) 63731375
Char Name (optional) Jake
Level: 10

Bug Info: Where did it happen? It happened at one of the quests Queen Pra'Mithia gives when you click "WARPFORCE SAGA!"
Quest: Which Quest were you on? When I clicked "WARPFORCE SAGA!" I clicked on the quest called "HAND OF CREATION"

Details What happened? What's the bug? Use as much detail as possible!
Before Bug occurred: What were you doing prior to the problem? I clicked "WARPFORCE SAGA!" then clicked on "HAND OF CREATION" (the quest)
During Bug: What happened during the bug/what issues or errors did you see? Once I clicked "HAND OF CREATION" and after 2 boxes of dialouge I clicked "TO PROTUS!" and the screen went gray like it's meant to but the loading part didn't happen so the screen just stayed gray.
After bug/game crash: What was the end result? Game crash/freeze? Missing item? I had to refresh the page and log in again after waiting a about 1-2 minutes waiting for something to happen, the screen still goes gray and I have the same problem.

Did the game kick you out? No, I had to refresh the page and log in again because nothing was loading.
What was the error message/code? Wasn't One

Screenshot link: N/A
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: I cleared my cache and tried again and still have the same problem.
Did the bug happen again?: (If it did not, no need to post!) Yes

Technical Info:
Graphics quality setting: (Low, Medium, High, Best) High
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera? Another one?) Internet Explorer
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) Vista

Please wait a bit longer, there appears to be a looong pause at the beginning of that quest before anything appears. I'll check with game staff, see if it's something that can be fixed. ~Aelthai

How long is the pause? I waited 10 minutes.

It was significantly less than that for me - but the file is rather large, so if you are on a low connection ... hmm. Please try again, without clearing your cache this time. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/12/2009 12:11:58 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 129
8/11/2009 22:00:18   
marccohen

I have completed both the moonbase as well as the peace offering quests and yet my ranking still has not changed. during the debriefing it says that I have been promoted but no ranking is recorded which prevents me from accessing the commanders arsenal.

Actually, it is being recorded - it's just not being displayed. That bugfix will roll with this month's release. You can't access the shop yet because the quests required to get the rank required aren't yet available. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/12/2009 12:13:09 >
AQ  Post #: 130
8/11/2009 22:09:27   
Nightly

marccohen

You have to be a 1st. Liuetenant to access the Commander's Arsenal. We can only be a Corporal at the moment, so we still have a ways to go until we get promoted.
Post #: 131
8/12/2009 2:47:07   
My Name is Jake
Banned

quote:

Please wait a bit longer, there appears to be a looong pause at the beginning of that quest before anything appears. I'll check with game staff, see if it's something that can be fixed. ~Aelthai

How long is the pause? I waited for 10 minutes and nothing has happened.

It was significantly less than that for me - but the file is rather large, so if you are on a low connection ... hmm. Please try again, without clearing your cache this time. ~Aelthai

Yeah, I'm on a Dial Up connection which is slow, this time I waited 15 minutes, didn't clear my cache and still nothing.

EDIT: As I was typing the message above I forgot to close the window where I was loading the quest and I was going to close it because I saw it was there, so when I went to close it, it was loading, so it must take about 20 mins to load, thats a long time, anyway to make it quicker?

EDIT: The cutscenes are amazing

Good to hear it loaded! It's that big because of the music and cutscenes, the only way to reduce the filesize would be to cut out some of that :-( It's ... a few MB, I'm not sure exactly how many. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/13/2009 15:49:44 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 132
8/13/2009 15:47:02   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Character Info:
Char ID (optional) 63239246
Char Name (optional) Orodalf
Level: 20

Bug Info:
Quest: Eternal Darkness Quest

Details
Before Bug occurred: Answering the three questions (correctly, if it matters; I also did it once answer the first question incorrectly once)
During Bug: It froze.
After bug/game crash: Game freeze, as above; I needed to refresh the page.

Did the game kick you out? No.
What was the error message/code? N/A

Screenshot link: None; it was simply a freeze.
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: No.
Did the bug happen again?: Yes.

Technical Info:
Browser type and version: Firefox 3.5.2
Operating System: Windows XP
Flash version: 10.0.22.87

fixed ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/13/2009 20:04:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
8/13/2009 15:48:48   
frogboy52295

Character Info:WG gunner. Osprey Z token (for got the lvl)
Char ID (optional)not wanna look it up XD
Char Name (optional)Froggy
Level:20 at time of quest

Bug Info:after cutsceen
Quest: ? WarpCrystal one

Details What happened? What's the bug? Use as much detail as possible! I had to keep seacher for crstals on only 2 and 3
Before Bug occurred: What were you doing prior to the problem? i was doing the quest
During Bug: What happened during the bug/what issues or errors did you see? nothing.keep sending me back to the Cystal seach thing
After bug/game crash: What was the end result? Game crash/freeze? Missing item? no i got tierd of doing it so i fleed

Did the game kick you out? no
What was the error message/code?None

Screenshot link:dont have
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?:yeh
Did the bug happen again?: (If it did not, no need to post!) didnt try the mission again

Technical Info:
Graphics quality setting: (Low, Medium, High, Best)high
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera? Another one?)IE8
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?)Vista 64 bit
Flash version: highest

passed on to a coder ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/13/2009 20:07:35 >
AQ DF  Post #: 134
8/13/2009 17:39:19   
ferty157

Two quest bugs

Save the Princess: Cannot win the minigame where you use the arrow keys, cannot fire uniforce

Eternal Darkness: Frezzes after answering the 3rd question

Character: Shadow
Warpguardian
level 20

fixed (minigame removed) ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/13/2009 20:05:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 135
8/13/2009 18:04:00   
warra

not really a bug but the two minigames are unbeatable. for the first one the uniforce stay on the 1st floor so its impossible to get past the second floor. on the second you cant move, at all.

fixed (minigame removed); which is the second one? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/13/2009 20:05:49 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 136
8/13/2009 18:23:04   
goron link8

for the save the queen WG mission the uniforce stays on the same horizontal line even if you move up and down

fixed (minigame removed) ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/13/2009 20:06:00 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 137
8/13/2009 18:26:18   
crashb92

when i go to the new mission in the engineering deck (lvl5) at the intro of the mission where the ship get out of alteon i see my character standing on the left of the screen also when i go to the mission and start it and go to shattered worlds it never ends i keep collecting warp crystals when i go to a shattered world and then fight a monster then roll the dice when it rolls over the difficulty i collect a war crystal and if i do it again million times the same thing happens and it never ends i thought that i was supposed to collect at least 3 of them
this problem is as same as frogboy's problem
character:crashb98
level:10

passed on to a coder ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/13/2009 20:07:21 >
Post #: 138
8/13/2009 18:46:09   
Cmoney413

Character:King Cory
Level 15 Adventure
Quest:Warp Crystals
Bug:After I find 3 warp crystals they won't me to get more warp crystals

Looks like the problem is being able to get them indefinitely ... passed on to a coder. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/13/2009 20:23:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
8/13/2009 18:48:32   
Alucardhellzing

Character Info: Drakel Striker
Level:21

Bug Info: Freezes after third question
Quest: Eternal Darkness

Details: After i answer the three questions the hand of Creation asks it just stops at the image no loading or anything.
Before Bug occurred: NA
During Bug: NA
After bug/game crash: no

Did the game kick you out? No
What was the error message/code? no

Screenshot link: none
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: yes
Did the bug happen again?: yes

Technical Info:
Browser type and version: IE8
Operating System:Vista

fixed ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/13/2009 20:32:06 >
AQ DF  Post #: 140
8/13/2009 20:08:04   
johanan9107

3 things here:

1. The new-ish quest you get from Gravlax, which is the WarpCrystals, I keep on getting horribly scaled monsters . I get level 19 things, though I'm only level 10, and this happens all the time. This makes it HARD for me to do the quest, and since I'm not a WarpGuardian, well, even harder.

2. Once, while using the "Battle Monsters" button in the main "home" sceen, I met a level 29 or 32 monster. I was level 10. Scaling problems?

3. Also, the level 17 Nechron Dicero has WAY TOO MUCH damage. It did 34 damage to me in 1 turn, with me having 94% Energy Element Defence (it was using Energy Attacks).

Thanks for your time, I hope you can fix these soon...good luck on the bugs.

1. isn't a bug ... Level 10 is the next tier of monsters. You'll be fighting those through Level 29.
2. O.o That shouldn't happen. What monster was it? Without that, I can't fix it.
3. We'll look at monsters, but ... I suspect either you were unlucky or you are too low level, my Level 16 character hasn't had an issue with it... it can do that much damage if it gets lucky, yes, but that's not a "normal" roll, and it is notably higher level than you are. ~Aelthai

Edit: Alright, thanks then. The monster I met that was level 29 or so was a Vor-dem, so now you can fix that part. Thanks for your time.

...are you sure that wasn't on the scoutship quest? One does show up there that shouldn't. ~Aelthai

I don't remember too clearly where I found it...possibly that quest.

< Message edited by johanan9107 -- 8/15/2009 8:49:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 141
8/13/2009 20:13:28   
articblaze

character info : Articblaze
lvl 21

on the new warpcrystals quest it seems to only count a single crystal from only the first area for it. because ive been searching and getting crystals from the others but never seem to keep them, also the only time it gives me a message after defeating the monster is when i defeat the first area. then it says this area no longer has crystals

Reported ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/13/2009 20:42:22 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 142
8/13/2009 20:35:28   
johnk23

save the queen
mini game
you can't get the "uniforce" up to the second level

Fixed (minigame removed) ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/13/2009 20:42:39 >
Post #: 143
8/13/2009 20:46:19   
Alucardhellzing

WOOT TOTALLY FIXED!
AQ DF  Post #: 144
8/13/2009 20:58:39   
Cmoney413

When is the quest warp crystals going to be fixed
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 145
8/13/2009 21:01:44   
zephyr432
Banned

warp crystal on quest supposed to get 3 crystals after get 3 crystall can leave planet or do anything but get more crystals?
MQ  Post #: 146
8/13/2009 21:10:13   
Cmoney413

yea but they won't let me leave they just tell me where to search for the warp crystals
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 147
8/13/2009 21:14:25   
Incinerator1

same Dx
MQ AQW  Post #: 148
8/13/2009 21:43:56   
Aelthai
Legendary Miss Fixit

I've already passed the Warp Crystals bug on. I'm hoping it will get fixed tonight, but it may be tomorrow - regardless, it will be fixed as soon as it can be.

Fixed!

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/14/2009 14:16:17 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 149
8/14/2009 7:59:41   
johanan9107

Another bug...

The Warptrooper I Battlesuit, when clicking the Attack button in a battle, shows the skill menu, right? The problem is the skill menu doesn't always show all the attacks, which are: Single hit weapon strike!, Weapon throw!, Knee attack!, and Gauntlet blast!. Sometimes it shows the Gauntlet blast! attack, and sometimes it doesn't. No matter what I equip, this happens.

Hope 'ya fix the bugs. Thanks for your time.

P.S. I edited my other post for the monster scaling bug.

Not a bug. It randomly selects different skill menus. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/14/2009 14:15:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce Bugs >> RE: =WF= Quest Bugs
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition