Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Game Engine Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce Bugs >> RE: =WF= Game Engine Bugs
Page 3 of 17«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2009 21:24:42   
afterlifex
Legend-X

not sure if it is the right place but, to train my str from 25-30 it said it would cost be 5xx gold, I logged out and in and then it said 38 gold I beat the trainer and it asked for 38 gold but it took 5xx gold.
http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63239836

noted ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 2:36:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
7/3/2009 21:38:52   
5king wolf

When I was fighting Undead SawBot in the starship through Zorboz I clicked fight right after he started laughing like MEHehehe then when I was fighting it said Welcome to ask Zorbak

That's Zorboz for you. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 2:36:37 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
7/3/2009 21:38:58   
Coyote

Char Name (optional) Versilaryan
Level: 6

Bug Info: When I trained my STR stat from 15 to 20, it cost me 180 gold. To get from 20 to 25, however, it only costs me 30 gold. I'm assuming this is because of a typo. After I defeated Tronzor, there was an error saving my STR stat.

Don't think much other info is needed. Nothing like the game crashing or freezing, so I doubt my computer and software specs have much to do with it.

It's a deliberate change to the formula for stat points (they're cheaper so that they are AFFORDABLE). Unfortunately ... um ... it seems to broken things ... we're trying to figure out why and get it fixed. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 19:24:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 53
7/3/2009 21:44:07   
Basilisk1991

The new face button in the VR is bugged, I enter the menu and I pick a face, but when I choose done it says there is an error, BUT THEN I exit the menu in.....WARLIC'S SHOP!!!!!! (This is not a joke, if I knew how to post a pic I would )

fixed ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 19:25:59 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 54
7/3/2009 21:44:24   
Will91

Dunno if this is right place for this bug: My characters' heads detach from their bodies in the second cutscene just before the conversation between eternal and Celestra.

Also I found that when I did the intro on one character, the wares were different! Ome character was able to buy some really helpful starter equipment while the other got lvl 4 items!

Yet ANOTHER glitch I found is similar to AdventureQuest in that sometimes a guest will up and disappear! Celestra wasn't in the fight against that Vivan in the Intro one time... Strangely, she was, however, in the aforementioned battle with my other character!

I have yet to find any others that have not already been mentioned!

P.S. Can't wait to become a WarpGaurdian!!!

Known
Yeah, the weapons were buffed after release - look at it this way, it gives you a reason to replay the intro quest ;-)
That's not a bug; that means you didn't have enough SP to keep the guest around - it takes SP to convince him/her to continue helping you. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 19:27:35 >
AQ  Post #: 55
7/3/2009 21:51:59   
Braelara

If you ask the girl in the guardian tower about her life, you go to a blank screen, and when you re-load you have no horns, but if you ask her again and reload again you get your horns back

When you go there the first time, wait for a bit - it will EVENTUALLY load but it slow. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 19:28:12 >
Post #: 56
7/3/2009 21:58:31   
DarkLore

Did anybody notice that whenever we're near the zorbak robot (in the same room!) We'll hear Ask Zorbak dialogue?

Yep! Neat, isn't it? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 19:28:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
7/3/2009 22:25:56   
thetrashcan

I tried to change my face and it took me to Warlic in Battleon. I was able to go everywhere my level let me, but shops did not work.

fixed ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 19:28:51 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 58
7/3/2009 22:44:35   
dragonmasterz

This may sound wierd but in playing warp force in the town of battleon.

How did you get there? It may be fixed. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 19:29:12 >
AQ  Post #: 59
7/3/2009 22:59:22   
Raxor

my browser stopped responding and when i logged back in i have no horns at all i tried logging in a few more times and its the same thing when i try to change the hair no hairstyles show up at all and i did clear me cache and it still happened

Can't duplicate. Is this still happening? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:16:27 >
Post #: 60
7/3/2009 23:48:50   
Parkmania

Character Info: Drakel Gunner
Char ID (optional) Parkmania
Char Name (optional)
Level: 10

Bug Info: What happened? Can't train the newly gained points after gaining level 10

Details What happened? What's the bug? Use as much detail as possible! See bug info line
Before Bug occurred: What were you doing prior to the problem? Attempting to use the training points gained at level 10
During Bug: What happened during the bug/what issues or errors did you see?
After bug/game crash: What was the end result? No gain of stats, get error message scroll

Did the game kick you out? no
What was the error message/code? Save Failed

Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: Yes, after the first occurence, but before the 2nd.
Did the bug happen again?: yes

Technical Info:
Graphics quality setting: (Low, Medium, High, Best) Low
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera? Another one?) Firefox
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) Vista

known. It seems to be wanting more than is required ... we're looking into it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:17:16 >
Post #: 61
7/3/2009 23:51:31   
Wyvern Knight

That stat error has been happening to me too. I don't exactly why, but sometimes it lets me, others it doesn't.
Screenshot of it happening.

BTW: The other reports didn't seem to have screenshots so... yeah.

known. It seems to be wanting more than is required ... we're looking into it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:17:25 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 62
7/3/2009 23:53:41   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

Character Name: Death Striker

Bug Info: It is highly likely that there's a mix up in either the displayed amount of gold needed to up skill points, or there is a bug in the removing of gold when you successfully defeat Tronzor.

After successfully defeating Tronzor, the system seems to remove more gold than what was displayed at certain times, yet at others the number removed is correct. This means that some people would go broke unknowingly if they thought what was displayed is correct.

If there is insufficient gold to remove (Eg. For mine, I'm trying to up my Str another 5 points which costs ~50 gold, but in actual fact is more than 300++ gold), an error message will pop out.

I doubt this is caused by our computers...

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:18:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 63
7/4/2009 0:03:13   
Flamethrower

I'm getting the same bug as Wyvern Knight frequently, just for reference.

I use Opera 9 with the newest Flash Player.

It gets really, really annoying when you are trying to train your final stat, and it keeps giving you an error.

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:18:19 >
Post #: 64
7/4/2009 0:18:01   
kaokashin

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ sorry theres weren't there the first time i posted i'll leave mine neway
Character Info: not really important in this situation
Char Name (optional) kaokashin

Bug Info: What happened? I was forced to log out and when i9 logged back in i was 1000 gold porer

Details What happened? What's the bug? Use as much detail as possible! i was at the stat trainer and i was trying to train my strngth to 35 when it said error and made me relog
After bug/game crash: What was the end result? Game crash/freeze? Missing item? yeah my 1066 gold sudenly was just 66......

Did the game kick you out? yep
What was the error message/code? didnt read it sorry.....

Graphics quality setting: (Low, Medium, High, Best)best
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera? Another one?) newest i just updated 2 days ago
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) windows xp
Flash version: 10? the newest I had to update for another game

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:18:32 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
7/4/2009 0:21:39   
wolfmansbro

Character Info:Drakel gunner.
Char ID (optional) 63247323
Char Name (optional)Orderofchaos
Level:5 (but not for long!) (was actually 4 when glitch first found)

Bug Info:my horns were gone (stolen because how else do aliens get ivory?)

Detailsi was hornless!
Before Bug occurred:somehow... accidently... my mouse found the X button in the top right corner of the screen....
During Bug:i logged in.
After bug/game crash:*sniffs* my horns are gone!

Did the game kick you out? no. this was after i *shifty eyes* my mouse hit the X button.
What was the error message/code?none.

Screenshot link:it may take you to my photo bucket page. if so click the first pic and click it again to zoom in. http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww157/wolfmansbro/spacelol.jpg?t=1246681156 and *snickers* try to ignorre the loading screen i *snickers* hehehe.... AHAHAHAH! (good thing no one heard that im in space.)
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?:no... but i dont think that will help...
Did the bug happen again?:i logged out to put in bug report. switched tabs to log in and they were... back....

Technical Info:..? coding glitch..? when i tried to change face back to horns i didnt get horns but it fixed itself later.
Graphics quality setting:low before the X accident high when i logged back on.
Browser type and version:Firefox
Operating System:*looks around laptop* uum intel? no acer. wait is it windows vista? so many stickers!
Flash version:10.0.22.87 (i thought there could only be 1 decimal mark...)

I can't duplicate it. Logging back in should fix it - does it happen again? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:19:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
7/4/2009 0:22:34   
Flamethrower

I have a theory about this trainer glitch.
When you ask to train a stat, it gives you a low price, which is incorrect, but the game has that set in that area, and lets you start training.
Then you defeat the trainer, and you get to the next screen, which asks how you want to pay. It says the same amount, but while it says that amount, it actually wants the correct, much higher fee.
So you choose gold, and it sees you don't have enough gold for the correct, very high fee, things go haywire, and it gives you that error. Then it steals whatever gold it can (I don't know why it does this exactly), and forces you to refresh or relog.

Just a theory.

The lower fee is correct (it was deliberately reduced), but yeah, that seems to be roughly what is happening. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:21:02 >
Post #: 67
7/4/2009 0:36:03   
hisonic62

Character Info:Human Male Striker & gunner
Char ID (optional) dont feel like looking (happened to 2 characters
Char Name (optional)Sonic & the other is Sonic
Level:4&1

Bug Info: What happened? My hair changed to spikey when i wasn't on but then i tried to change it and it won't but all that happened was i lost gold twice
Location: Where did it happen? Um dunno? but the second part happened on the vr deck

Details What happened? What's the bug? Use as much detail as possible! My hair for both characters changed and wont go back and i still lose money for trying to go back
Before Bug occurred: What were you doing prior to the problem? wasnt playing then I wen't on noticed it and couldn't go back
During Bug: What happened during the bug/what issues or errors did you see? spikey hair
After bug/game crash: What was the end result? Game crash/freeze? Missing item? Just the spikey hair -_-

Did the game kick you out? nope
What was the error message/code?none

Screenshot link: um dont have a waay to show ya but i have one
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: no im just spending gold to fix it
Did the bug happen again?: (If it did not, no need to post!)happen again? i dont know how when or if it was a mass thing i dont know its still in progress i guess

Technical Info:
Graphics quality setting: (Low, Medium, High, Best) i believe high but i havn't heard of best
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera? Another one?) firefox
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) vista sadly
Flash version:10

I'm assuming you guys replaced my hair style lol cause i can't find it on the list but even the other one wont work
It displays right on my char page maybe if i log out itll work

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:21:19 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 68
7/4/2009 1:34:55   
Naj

Character Info:
Char ID 63242043
Char Name Naj

Bug Info: What happened? Error panel when saving training session
Location: Where did it happen? Looks like the standard training error, I was training INT from 25 to 30 and the price it said I needed was 38 gold. (I have about 498 gold) .

Details What happened? What's the bug? Use as much detail as possible!
Before Bug occurred: What were you doing prior to the problem? Training.
During Bug: What happened during the bug/what issues or errors did you see? It said I only needed 38 gold to train.
After bug/game crash: What was the end result? Game crash/freeze? Missing item? Didn't get my INT stat to 30, and game did not freeze.

Did the game kick you out? No
What was the error message/code? Panel said there was an error saving data.

Screenshot link:
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: Yes, didn't change results
Did the bug happen again?: (If it did not, no need to post!) It happened once when I trained DEX from 5 to 10 but I didn't recall my gold totals.

Technical Info:
Graphics quality setting: (Low, Medium, High, Best)
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera? Another one?)
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?)
Flash version:
--------------------------------
UPDATE: I tried to train INT from 25->30 and had 632 gold this time. The training save WORKED and my gold seemed to drop the same it would for an AQ stat session at the same levels,(staring level squared times 80%).... Have to verify that for 30->35 later tonight....

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:21:41 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 69
7/4/2009 2:13:13   
Epsilon2012

Character Info:
Char ID (optional) Any of my characters
Char Name (optional) Any of my characters
Level: Any of my characters

Bug Info: Every time I change my attack menu style via that little bar connecting it to my picture, It also changes my Menu Style in AQ...and the same happens with the Spell Quick Cast Bar thing!

Details Look at bug info...
Before Bug occurred: Wanted to change attack menu style.
During Bug: Clicked bar connecting the menu to my picture.
After bug/game crash: Also changed the menu style in AQ

Did the game kick you out? Nope
What was the error message/code? No

Screenshot link: None
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: No
Did the bug happen again?: Yes...

Technical Info: ???
Graphics quality setting: Low
Browser type and version: Firefox
Operating System: XP
Flash version: 10

noted ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:22:47 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 70
7/4/2009 2:18:14   
Dragon_Enforcer

The biggest glitch is the warlic glitch at the moment, where you get an error when you try to change your hairstyle and you are then teleported to battleon.

Look at these pictures.
But the monsters we fight are from Warpforce.

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5927/bug1r.jpg

fixed (partially) ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:23:29 >
AQ  Post #: 71
7/4/2009 3:06:54   
Wereragon3

Character Info: Drakel Male
Char ID: 63262575
Char Name: Nightfire
Level:3 at the time(now 4)

Bug Info: I'm in Battleon

Details: Not much to say, I'm in battleon, all shops say "Error Loading Shop Information", I CAN go on quests and fight monsters from AQ, and the "Battle Monsters" button makes me face monsters from WF.
Before Bug occurred: Looking at new faces, chose one, pressed buy, it encountered an error, and bam, there I was in Battleon.
During Bug: ...Battleon...
After bug/game crash: Nothing special. Like playing AQ but using WF account

Did the game kick you out? Nope.
What was the error message/code? Couldn't see, too fast.

Screenshot link: http://img178.imageshack.us/i/bugm.png/
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: I don't think that would do anything...
Did the bug happen again?: Haven't tried again

Technical Info:
Graphics quality setting: Low
Browser type and version: Mozilla Firefox(newest version)
Operating System: Windows XP
Flash version: 10

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:23:40 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 72
7/4/2009 3:25:23   
The shadow lord

I was trying to change my face and when i clicked "Buy(5g)" it went to AQ and it was WF in AQ here's a pic (I did NOT do eny edditing) pic

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:23:50 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 73
7/4/2009 7:26:20   
Corruption1995

I hit the level cap and i fought 2 spaceships on the moon quest with sgt lucky gibbs and i went up to level 11

My char page http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63241328

OMG! i wont stop leveling up please help i am now level twelve!

O.o Um. The Moon Base mission? ~Aelthai

Yeah but the game crashed after i'd logged out and i had went to level 11 when i logged back on and the EXP bar disapeared i fought a random monster with the button and leveled up again

< Message edited by Corruption1995 -- 7/6/2009 1:47:17 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 74
7/4/2009 8:25:31   
beerke

Trainer bug happens to me to, can't train higher than 15 stats, after that i always get an error.
Cleared cache, logged in and out, changed browser, nothing helps so it seems.
He did take my gold tough, only once in 8 or so try's, but still.

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 20:26:39 >
AQ DF  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce Bugs >> RE: =WF= Game Engine Bugs
Page 3 of 17«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition