Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Meet the me: ZLOK's up this week. ( actually, it's running till the 17th )

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AQ= Meet the me: ZLOK's up this week. ( actually, it's running till the 17th )
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/7/2005 20:42:18   
Katy Kat

*ϋberhugglessnugglesglomps the zlokness! * How has your day been? I hope you are feeling better now then you were a couple of days ago! (I was really worried about you there for a bit >.<)
Not really, just not suicidal now./Z

I saw in one of the posts above you said you liked Dune music. You mean Dune as in the independent jazz group right? If so what is your favorite song by them (or songs)? Also what style(s) of music do you normally like to listen to?
They make Rave: www.dune.de And mostly techno, psytrance alot recently./Z

And speaking of Dune…have you ever read the sci-fi book series called Dune by Frank Herbert? Or watched the movies (either the sci-fi channel short series version or the bad older version of it)?
Read books, never saw movie./Z

Btw when did you first realize you liked to paint/draw in that style you said you liked to work in (with patterns and what not…meh ya know what I mean ^_^;)When did you take your first art class? Oh and how has college been so far this year?
Uh.... I don't like it, I'm just good at it. *shrugs* I don't know, I'm a natural./Z

Also what languages do you speak besides English and Danish? Which is your favorite to talk/write in and why? Are there any places in the world (other countries) you would someday like to visit?
I want to visit almost everywhere, but for the people, not the place itself. I love most people and if I have someone on IRC i want to visit, I want to visit >_>
As to languages... uh, does programming languages count? I understand German, and alot of other languages. I have a spongebrain some stays the rest just flows through.
/Z

Going into geek talk; what computer languages do you know/work with? Your non-title hints at one, lol. XD And I know you know PhP/PhPBB and C++ and some others...Any ones you are current learning/self teaching yourself?
Not learning, but I have experience with most, assembler, basic, Python, mIRC pseudocode, C# C++ VB, VB.net ASP.net (using both VB.net and C#.net) a little PHP and ... uh.. just stuff, heck I can even write some lingo./Z

And now for the really random questions! :-P *ebil laugh*
*steals Katy and hughides her* MINE!/Z

What came first; the chicken or the egg?
Depends on if it has to be a chicken egg, per definition there can't be a chicken's egg without there having been a chicken. So the species who evolved into a chicken, would have to reach the denominator for being a chicken, before their eggs reached that for being a chicken's egg. Kindof logical, and a very easy question. But if you just mean eggs in general, then they came first. It's one of nature's most basic inventions./Z

What version of AD&D is your favorite to play?
D&D wasn't very exciting, AD&D was pretty cool but broken. D&D 3.0 is decent but also very broken. D&D 3.5 is the least broken version of D&D but boy it can be screwed over a time or ten./Z

Do you know anything about the engineering/TQM philosophies of Demming? And if so do you think Demming's Fourteen Points work well when used right and no steps are omitted? (Used right…like in Japan’s work place and economy, for instance.)
Engineering, not really, Demming... ??? Demming's whatever of whatever ??? Am I required to know, would you teach me?/Z

What are your views on software cracking/downloading for free? (And music as well I guess)
If you bought your software, it's yours to mangle. Downloading software.... That's a hard one. I don't like the prospect of having to buy what should be free, but I have no qualms about paying for what I think is good. I had ( past sense ) the entire flash mx suite, legally. I have Adobe Photoshop 7.2 Legally And I have InDesign legally and stuff like that. My WinXP is legal, but I also have a bit of illegal stuff... but ssshhhh./Z

Do you get headaches?
It's part of sleep depravation./Z

Any interest in paleontology or archeology; also ever been on a dig before? (you should! They are fun and a good learning experience :-D)?
I need interaction, so unless I get to dig, I don't find them fun./Z

How am I doing tonight punctuation wise? :-P
You're doing fine./Z

What is your current highest score on cyrkam airtös?
Haven't played it since then *giggles*/Z

Do you have any pets?
I have a cat, my mother has a cat, my brother has a cat, and I have a turtle, and my mother has a dog, and.... I could go on for hours, we're basicly a mini zoo./Z

What is your favorite webcomic or comic (if any)?
I once read all of queen of wands. I found 3apd to be quite fun, but I don't usually favorize anything./Z

Had enough questions from me yet? My curiosity can come up with more if you would like! O:) (though I am trying to stay away from asking really personal ones here)
Never, you're my Katy. And you can ask as personal question as you want to, but some might be answered in PMs, since I have no secrets but not everything should be shared with everyone/Z

Do you know any good websites/books I can use to start teaching myself the basics of Danish?
Nope, I don't learn danish very often >_>/Z

Pop quiz on random things/facts I know that I want to see if you know them as well :-P (aka this Kat has nothing to do and is making this horror of questions longer just to pass time ) ;
Horror is good, KatyHorror is better *snuggles*/Z

Do you know what the KT boundary is? And what time period it is speculated it happened at?

The Cretaceous-Tertiary (K-T or KT) extinction event, also known as the KT boundary, was a period of massive extinction of species, about 65.5 million years ago. It corresponds to the end of the Cretaceous Period and the beginning of the Tertiary Period. (K is the traditional abbreviation for the Cretaceous period. The K may be from Greek kreta or German Kreide, chalk, or used because the Carboniferous and Cambrian periods also start with C.)

The duration of this extinction event (like others) is unknown. Many forms of life perished (embracing approximately 50% of all genera), the most often mentioned among them being those of all the families of the three orders of dinosaurs. Many explanations for this event have been proposed, the most widely-accepted being the results of an impact on the Earth of an object from space.

Casualties of the extinction

A wide range of organisms became extinct at the end of the Cretaceous period. The most conspicuous, of course, were the dinosaurs. While there is evidence that dinosaur diversity declined in the Late Cretaceous of North America, many species are known from the Hell Creek and Lance Formations of the Late Cretaceous. These include six or seven families of theropods and a similar number of ornithischians. Among the Dinosauria, the only survivors were the birds, but birds suffered heavy losses. A number of diverse groups became extinct, including the Enantiornithes and Hesperornithiformes; the last of the pterosaurs also went extinct. A number of mammal groups also became extinct. In the sea, many species of phytoplankton were wiped out. The great sea reptiles of the Cretaceous, the mosasaurs and plesiosaurs, also fell victim to extinction. Among molluscs, the ammonites, a diverse group of coiled cephalopods, were exterminated, as were the specialized rudist and inoceramid clams. Freshwater mussels and snails also suffered heavy losses in North America. Much less is known about how the K-T event affected the rest of the world. It should be emphasized that the survival of a group does not mean that the group was unaffected: a species might have been 99% annihilated by the asteroid strike, yet still manage to survive.

Impact event and iridium

In 1980, a team of researchers led by Nobel-prize-winning physicist Luis Alvarez, his son, geologist Walter Alvarez, and a group of colleagues discovered that fossilized sedimentary layers found all over the world at the Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary, 65.5 million years ago, contain a relatively high concentration of iridium, hundreds of times greater than normal. The end of the Cretaceous coincided with the end of the dinosaurs and was in general a period of extraordinary mass extinction, leading to the Tertiary Period of the Cenozoic Era, in which mammals came to dominate on Earth. The paper suggested that the dinosaurs had been killed off by the impact of a ten-kilometer-wide asteroid on Earth (see impact event). Two facts supporting this conclusion are that

* iridium is relatively abundant in asteroids, and
* the isotopic composition of iridium in K-T layers resembles that of asteroids more closely than that of terrestrial iridium.

Iridium is very rare on Earth's surface, but much more common in the Earth's interior as well as in extraterrestrial objects, such as asteroids and comets. Furthermore, chromium isotopic anomalies are found in Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary sediments which strongly supports the impact theory and suggests that the impactor must have been an asteroid or a comet composed of material similar to carbonaceous chondrites.

The resulting blast would have been hundreds of millions of times more devastating than the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated, may have created a hurricane of unimaginable fury, and certainly would have thrown massive amounts of dust and vapor into the upper atmosphere and even into space. A global firestorm may have resulted as the incendiary fragments from the blast fell back to Earth. Analyses of fluid inclusions in ancient amber suggest that the oxygen content of the atmosphere was very high (30 - 35%) during the late Cretaceous . This high O2 atmospheric content would have supported massive combustion. The level of atmospheric O2 plummeted in the early Tertiary. In addition the worldwide cloud would have choked off sunlight for years, resulting in a "long winter" that wiped out many existing species, as well as creating "acid rains" that would have inflicted further hardship on the environment.

Although further studies of the "Cretaceous-Tertiary" or "K-T" layer consistently showed the excess of iridium, the idea that the dinosaurs had been exterminated by an asteroid remained a matter of controversy among geologists and paleontologists for over a decade.

Chicxulub crater

One problem was that no known crater matched the event. This was not a lethal blow to the theory. Although the crater resulting from the impact would have been 150 to 200 kilometers in diameter, Earth's geological processes tend to hide or destroy craters over time. Still, finding a crater would have buttressed the "Alvarez hypothesis", as it came to be known. The discovery by Alan K. Hildebrand and Glen Penfield of a crater buried under Chicxulub in the Yucatan as well as various types of debris in North America and Haiti have lent credibility to this theory (see Chicxulub Crater). Most paleontologists now agree that an asteroid did hit the Earth 65 million years ago, but many dispute whether the impact was the sole cause of the extinctions.

Deccan traps

Other scientists think the extensive volcanic activity in India known as the Deccan Traps may have been responsible for, or contributed to, the extinction. However, paleontologists remained skeptical, as their reading of the fossil record suggested that the mass extinctions did not take place over a period as short as a few years, but instead occurred gradually over about ten million years, a time frame more consistent with massive volcanism. There was also a certain general distrust of a group of physicists intruding into their domain of expertise.

Luis Alvarez, who died in 1988, replied that paleontologists were being misled by sparse data. His assertion did not go over well at first, but later intensive field studies of fossil beds lent weight to his claim. Eventually, most paleontologists began to accept the idea that the mass extinctions at the end of the Cretaceous were largely or at least partly due to a massive Earth impact. However, even Walter Alvarez has acknowledged that there were other major changes on Earth even before the impact, such as a drop in sea level and massive volcanic eruptions in India (Deccan Traps sequence), and these may have contributed to the extinctions.

A very large impact crater has been recently reported in the sea floor off the west coast of India 2. This, the Shiva crater (450/600 km diam.), has also been dated at about 65 million years at the K-T boundary. The researchers suggest that the impact may have been the triggering event for the Deccan Traps. However, this feature has not yet been accepted by the geologic community as an impact crater .

Multiple impact event

Several other craters also appear to have been formed at the K-T boundary. This suggests the possibility of near simultaneous multiple impacts from perhaps a fragmented asteroidal object, such as the Shoemaker-Levy 9 cometary impact with Jupiter.

* Boltysh crater (24 km diam., 65.17 ± 0.64 My old) in Ukraine
* Silverpit crater (20 km diam., 60-65 My old) in the North Sea
* Eagle Butte crater (10 km diam., < 65 My old) in Alberta, Canada
* Vista Alegre crater (9.5 km diam., < 65 My old) in Paraná State, Brazil

Supernova hypothesis

Another proposed cause for the K-T extinction event was cosmic radiation from a relatively nearby supernova explosion. The iridium anomaly at the boundary could support this hypothesis. The radiation from a supernova explosion should contain the plutonium isotope Pu-244, a relatively short lived isotope (half-life 81 myr) that is not found in earth rocks. However, analysis of the boundary layer sediments revealed the absence of Pu-244, thus essentially disproving this hypothesis.

Further skepticism

Skeptics remain. Although there is now general agreement that there was at least one huge impact at the end of the Cretaceous that led to the iridium enrichment of the K-T boundary layer, it is difficult to directly connect this to mass extinction, and in fact there is no clear linkage between an impact and any other incident of mass extinction, although research on other events also implicates impacts.

One interesting note about the K-T Event is that most of the larger animals that survived were to some degree aquatic, implying that aquatic habitats may have remained more hospitable than land habitats.

The impact and volcanic theories can be labeled "fast extinction" theories. There are also a number of slow extinction theories. Studies of the diversity and population of species have shown that the dinosaurs were in decline for a period of about 10 million years before the asteroid hit. Slower mechanisms are needed to explain such extinctions. Climatic change, a change in Earth's magnetic field, and disease have all been suggested as possible slow extinction theories. As mentioned above, extensive volcanism such as the Deccan Traps could have been a long term event lasting millions of years although short in geologic terms.

Other mass extinctions

It is worth noting that the Cretaceous extinction is neither the only mass extinction in Earth's history, nor even the worst. Previous extinction events have included the Triassic-Jurassic extinction event and the Permian-Triassic extinction event, which is the largest extinction event ever recorded.

/Z

Did you know that astronomers now think/have proof that most, if not all, galaxies have a black hole at the center (that most likely has been there since the start of the galaxy)?
It's quite logical, a black hole is a supercompressed gravitational centre. Think of a gas giant that was so big, it compressed it self. A black hole must be very very hot. But of course the graviton emission would hinder any heat, or light fro escaping. They proved black holes by seeing where Radiowaves didn't travel in empty space./Z

What form of government did Native American Hau de no sau nee (aka The Six Nations) have?
No clue, takes an american./Z

What was the ‘Trail of tears’? What Native American tribe did it involve; from where to where did they travel?
Uh...../Z

What are some of the many disorders/sicknesses Hitler had? Who was his personal doctor and did this doctor give him conventional medicines (yes or no)?
Medicine? Heck, lots of medicine for everything he didn't have. But medicine that helped what he had? No way./Z

Oki I think I will stop torturing you now! (and you don’t have to answer the pop quiz, lol; Or any question up there you don't want to actually. ^^;)
Aww can't you torture me some more?/Z

Tak for lån nemlig indtagelse den gang hen til besvare mig! / Danke für der Zeit macht mich zu beantworten! /Thank you for taking the time to answer me! ^_~
"Thank you for letting me borrow exact consumption this time to to answer me" Maybe you would want someone to look at your danish? Or you might not want to try to use online translators, they're wrong, so very wrong. There are too many exeptions to make an online translator to danish./Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/7/2005 21:43:15 >
AQ  Post #: 26
7/7/2005 22:21:52   
cmgaugler

Hail and Well Met!
Greetings!/Z

What prompted to join Adventure Quest and rise through the ranks?
I joined the AQ forums to complain about imbalance in the game, but noone ever listens to me either ;)/Z

Do you have a pet?
IRL? Yeah, a cat./Z

Does it know how to tapdance? If not, what does it do?
Nope, but it's apathic and it has big eyes, so it sleeps, eats, stares and demands to be petted./Z

Cheese?
No, my cat doesn't make cheese./Z

Do you know H.P. Lovecrafter?
Of course./Z

Cthulhu?
Yes./Z

Do you like the Phantom of the Opera Movie?
I never saw it, as I said, only stuff which would keep me awake./Z

Are youan Astronomer/astronomer wanna-a-be/monkey in a box?
When I was younger I was interested in astronomy, but now I'm just a codemonkey./Z

If so, what monkey?
Code monkey./Z

Do you think that some humans can be naturally pure evil or naturally pure good, or that all beings are but an intermixing of the two?
The idea of good and evil is manmade, it doesn't exist in my book./Z

Manly snuggle-huggles Z-Lock.
*not so manly snuggles back* If you call me that again, I'll tear off your arms and beat you with them./Z

T'il next time, for I shall see you again.
Fare well./Z

~Cmgaugler

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/8/2005 7:14:06 >
AQ  Post #: 27
7/8/2005 0:07:54   
Prinny

hi
Hello/Z

understand my name? Try speaking it backwards.
I might be stupid, but I'm not that stupid./Z

Do you have an insane family like on tv?
My mother is an ex-alcoholic, father left me when I was around 5, little brother has hypoglykothermia or something, I have an immune defect./Z

I do. I have a cousin that gets night terrors. He goes nuts in his sleep. One time he whipped baseballs at his wall.
Congratulations *mutters something about a straightjacket*/Z

What is the weirdest thing that has happened where you live?
I live in a socially stressed area, what is weird in my book most likely differs from what is weird in your book./Z

i'll probably tell you what happened in my town the next time i post. It involves something that can be deadly in the wrong hands and a 13 year old is holding it.
I'm in denmark, knives over 7 cm is illegal, go figure./Z

Do you like comedy movies or horror movies?
Some, but not all. Danes has a strange sense of humor./Z

I'll be back when i think of more questions.
Sure thing, I'll be ready for you./Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/8/2005 7:18:01 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
7/8/2005 1:13:52   
spellfire77
Mistress of Magic

*squeeee*
Weee!/Z

*surprisesnuggleleapinghuggletackleingugglesglomps ZLOK*
*surprisesnuggleleapinghuggletackleingugglesglomps Spelly back*/Z

Hello and how are you today ^_^
I just got up at 1 pm, but I'm a little worse off than yesterday./Z

Twould you believe I actually miss chatting with ya on mIRC?
I miss you too, you need to give me your picture./Z

Dern crazy schedules :(
Eat them with ketchup. Or send them to a psych ward./Z

Well I hope that between smb and you this forum issue you've run across can finally be solved
Whatever she did, she extended my login time, but I still can't stay logged in./Z

Ok time for some randomness :P
Yay!/Z

grrrr....my brain shut down and I can't think of anything :( perhaps later
*snuggles, poor spelly, taxing work./Z

*goodbye snugglehugglewuggles ZLOK*
Snuggles even more./Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/8/2005 7:21:32 >
AQ  Post #: 29
7/8/2005 7:06:29   
Illusion

Z!
Me*!/Z

Heya!
Hello./Z

I feel compelled to do these, although I never know what to ask.
Ask whatever you want to know. I'm here for the same thing./Z

Um...
Yesh?/Z

Like music? Wait...that's been asked...play a musical instrument?
I can copy movement pretty well, I can almost read nodes, but for being innovative, not really./Z

Should I come back for a second round, if I can think of some more questions?
Sure, I'm here for the same thing ;)/Z

Know who I am?
Yes./Z

Anywho.../me is out
:p/Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/8/2005 7:23:48 >
AQ  Post #: 30
7/8/2005 8:06:57   
Desn

Q: Why do people take all of the advice I give EXSEPT the part where i tell then it's dangerious?
Because people inhirently doesn't listen?/Z

Q: Do you know anyplace I can get a cheap(free) Flash program higher then v5? (I have like v1 still)
You mean a flash compiler? No./Z

Q: I can make 3D movies and nes-SNES type video games for pc. You think that's cool?
That's basic./Z

Q: Don't you miss when I asked only one Q at a time?
Not really./Z

Q: Do you like my sig?
Eh, it's an ill attempt of being philisophical, I think you'd be better off quoting someone who actually is./Z

Q: Praise the Chicken God!
I'm not a religious person in that fashion, I will never pray to any god, nor will I praise any higher entity./Z

Q: Should I put that in the form of a question?
That would be preferrable, or at least remove the "Q" to ease confusion./Z

Q: Do you have a job or are you a bum kinda like me?
I have no paying job, but I'm not a bum either./Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/8/2005 9:30:34 >
AQ  Post #: 31
7/8/2005 9:02:03   
DevilMachine

Hello!
Howdy!/Z

i dont know who you are but i know you are a sig destroyeblabla?
Aha?/Z

do you like my sig?
It was a little slim, but it contributed to my nutritional diet, that's for sure./Z

do you like wolves?or just dogs?
As I explained before, I prefer felines./Z

if so do you like darkovia?
Hmmm, not especially./Z

when did you destroyed a sig lately?
About five seconds before pressing "ok" here./Z

if you did why?
Because your sig was too big./Z

well i dont have more questions so bye bye... can i have a snuggle?
*snuggles*/Z

Btw i changed my sig is it ok now?

< Message edited by DevilMachine -- 7/8/2005 15:23:44 >
AQ  Post #: 32
7/8/2005 9:40:22   
Desn

I think it's easier to get to know if they ask a question, other wise it's just trivial information. So why don't you ask a question.
Because there's nothing that interests me I can gain from asking here./Z

Im off to the congo (Ziere or whatever it is now) Bye

< Message edited by Desn -- 7/8/2005 10:43:19 >
AQ  Post #: 33
7/8/2005 10:36:54   
Crystal Lion

Is it true that you are in love with Pae?
Uh? Where'd you hear such.. uhm.. LIES!/Z
Sorry sir.But I think you mentioned it in Pae's topic.Or maybe I am talking to the wrong ZLOK.

Are you Chinese?
Nope, I'm danish./Z

Do you like my name?
Not in particualr, I don't bias based on people's names./Z

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 7/9/2005 9:30:38 >
Post #: 34
7/8/2005 15:32:51   
The Extinguisher

Hello! It's me, the firey cryomancer
Hello./Z

Now, in Meet the <insert title here> tradition, I shall pester you with stupid questions that have no point at all other than to feed my insane self interest. Are you scared???
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
/Z

Begin!!
Uh, ok./Z

Do you know what a cryomancer is?
Wielder of frost./Z

Do you see the irony in a "firey cryomancer"?
... Except that you mispelled Fiery, and that a fiery cryomancer isn't advisable... I guess everyone could./Z

Favorite Color?
Read./Z

Favorite Food?
Anything edible that isn't celery./Z

Favorite Non-Citrus Fruit?
I don't favorize, I said that. Don't waste my time./Z

AQ or DQ?
DQ? What is DQ?/Z

or

Flame Master Axel or Full Metal Alchemist?
Never watched either, and I don't intend to start now./Z

Chicken or Cow?
More meat on cows./Z

Purple or Tuna Fish?
In what relation?/Z

If you could teach any AQ class, what would it be?
I would be teaching sense./Z

Pyro or Cryo?
Are you talking about heat Vs cold? Both has its uses, but I prefer external heat./Z

Zero-Hex: Traitor or Visionary?
Sprite./Z

Sephiroth: Wussy or not?
Misguided fool./Z

Favorite Final Fantasy?
You're wasting my time./Z

Favorite RPG (other than AQ)?
Uhm.... >_> Freeform./Z

"Final Fantasy Sephiroth" or "Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth"?
I couldn't complete Kingdom hearts, I have a very low threshold for repetition./Z

Red or White?
In what relation? Colors? Red, definately red. I'm light sensitive./Z

Dehydrated Water: A good Invention?
It's like that dry-water they bring into space, just add water to get water -.-/Z

Meat Vision: A Good Super Power
Where is the question?/Z

Favorite Number?
I don't see how favorizing a number would help me any./Z

George?
It's not a question, please form full sentences. It'll help both you and I./Z

Moogles or Demons?
In what relation?/Z

E or 3?
How would you suppose I chose when I don't know what I'm chosing? You're not forming full sentences, nor setting your questions in perspective, I cannot answer what I don't know the question for./Z

Why ZLOK?
In lack of better./Z

Favorite In Game Class?
Me/Z

If you could give me a custom title, what would it be?
Hmm... Member/Z

Favorite Type of Weapon?
.../Z

Favorite Weapon?
Mind if I skip this?/Z

Chocobo?
And this?/Z

Do you Like Me?
Not in particular, no./Z

Golden Set or Nightmare Set?
Uh... I usually walk around in whatever, it's not like the mobs can hit 4000 dex anyway./Z

Would you Like A look at the "Axel Set"
No, I think I'd rather hate it./Z

Here It is
Hat of Odbarc not Killing Me" (Joke from 'The Radio Game: Save The World'
"Sheild of Protecting Me From Savage Orange Beatings"
"Vampragon Rider Armor...Not Vamprgon Squisher Armor"
"Uber 1337 weapon of 1 damage"
And my always handy "Inferno in a Jar"

Do you like it? Did it Make you Chuckle?
No, not really. And no./Z

Snuggle or Huggle?
Depends./Z

Ever Talk to Your self?
No./Z

Ever PM yourseld? (I did once, I sent myself a love letter)
No. Though I mail myself memos at times./Z

Is my Sig to Big?
No./Z

Do you think I'm Crazy?
No./Z

Have I annoyed you yet?
You did a pretty fine job, yes./Z

"I'll Be Back...With Weapons...or Chicken!"
And sense?/Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/8/2005 17:18:55 >

Do people even use signatures anymore?
Post #: 35
7/8/2005 18:24:08   
NeoViper9

*huggles twilly* oh your not twilly *takes huggles back*
I refuse to respond to questions or inquiries where you didn't even take the time to spell "you" correctly, why should I take my time to answer when you don't take your time to spell?/Z

What do you like better? And Why? X-Box, PS2, Nintendo Gamecube?
PS2, because I prefer Sony's games./Z

Do you remember who you ordered to eat my sig?
I don't order specific people to anything, I post in the staff channel "This sig is too big, munch it, please."/Z

Whats your cats name?
Påttte/Z

What do you like better? sleeping, eating, or being bored?
I hate being bored, I don't sleep much, I eat alot, but I think I prefer dreaming./Z

If you could be a pro player in any sport (and i meen any) what would you play as?
Does cybergaming count? :p/Z

If you could ban one MOD or AK..who would it be?
I don't know, I like them all./Z

What yould you rather be? A pyromancer or a cyromancer? Why?
Neither, both are overused./Z

Why ZLOK? is it an acronym ? If it is, what does it stand for?
Supposedly the sound of a large rock being thrown into a small well, look above, already answered./Z

Ok you are a pilot of an airplane.. theres a wind current above you, and one below you.. theres three planes to your left, one to your right.. and two below you.. theres a major car crash on the highway below..whats the pilots name?
Which of them? Mine?/Z

Have you ever played Diablo2? if you have what charecters do you like?
I think the Paladin is most interesting to play, due to high number of variants. But the Amazon is by far the easiest. Lightning strike + pierce is a deadly combo on the cow level./Z

Have you ever needed stiches? If so how many was the max you needed at one time? (just got 5 stiches yesterday)
Uhm... 14 I think, I don't remember I kindof hit my head >_>/Z

Why do you eat sigs? Why not just crumple them up and throw them in the waist basket..or give them to Artix? I hear he likes sigs to..specialy with cheese on top.
When I "ate" sigs, other mods were still "deleting" them. So now we're all doing something odd about them. I once turned multiple signatures into a small story and gave Kaira a cookie for following the story./Z

What kind of pizza do you like?
Something edible, I like pineapple on Pizza, but it's not vital. ( I don't like eggs on my pizza, and I never understoof salad. )/Z

What do you think is going to be better? X-Box360, PS3, the new nintendo one?
They're all just an upgrade, personally, I'd only buy a PS3./Z

Should this be my last Q?
I like questions, that's why I signed up for this thing, I'll try to answer as many as possible ( if you at least try to spell, typos are fine, but you gotta try. )/Z

if you answered that Q at all im going to post a few more Qs.
Ok, you do that./Z

Do you like the posting system..I meen the last 10 posts, reverse chronological order?
It doesn't really matter does it? I can work it well enough to use it./Z

Whats the biggest word you know?
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious/Z

Have you read/watched any lord of the rings?
Read and watched, though I found the books boring, and the movies too drawn out./Z

Do you think i should die? if so i am dead..but only for you.
No, I try to cherish all difference. "We must dissent."/Z

Whats the biggest tv you have in your house?
No clue, I don't watch TV./Z

Do you live with your parents still?

Do you think that when i say goodbye right now that i should use: peace out, goodbye, smellya later?
No, I would prefer you didn't plagiarize popular shows or people, be yourself, it's the only person you'll ever be./Z

< Message edited by NeoViper9 -- 7/11/2005 17:21:46 >
AQ DF  Post #: 36
7/8/2005 20:21:36   
Guardian of Nekops

Hey Z!
Hello./Z

Do you know of me? Probably not, since I tend to use inedible text sigs. At any rate, I think they're inedible.
Not really, no. And it's edible, I'm just not allowed to *pouts*/Z

How 1337 is your HTML, exactly?
I've been coding HTML since I was *thinks* about 10 so about 10 years./Z

So, how's the weather over there? It's raining here.
It's dark, the weather is dark. I don't know, I'm light sensitive I venture outside as little as I can./Z

Do you own any weaponry? Specificly, swords, axes, daggers and the like?
I'm not allowed to even have butter knives, it's a detriment to my health, or so they say. But we still have butterknives, and food knives and stuff, I have a skinner's knife too. But *shrugs*/Z

Well, I suppose that's all. Guardian of Nekops out.
Byes!/Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/8/2005 20:56:18 >

Here to save the world, one standard at a time.
AQ  Post #: 37
7/8/2005 21:30:39   
theaya
Banned

'Ello I'm the Moogle Queen.. ^-^
Greetings!/Z

Can I have a huggle?..
*huggles Theaya/Z

Do you have Athazagoraphobia? I do..
Yeah, I guess I do. I hate being ignored, even more being forgotten, and I hate when people don't listen to me. How they react is up to themselves, as long as they react. Ignoring me is the best way to aggrevate me, although the ignorer would be whom I'm aggrevated of./Z

Did you know I'm afraid of clowns? -shivers-
Nope, I didn't. But I don't find clowns to be fearful./Z

Whats it like being you?
Uhm... that's complicated to explain, low self-esteem, always on watch for being ignored. After being taught envy, I get envious alot. And stuff... /Z

What annoys you?
Many things, especially injustice. Even as little as people demanding I spend time on answering them when they don't spend time on spelling properly, it's just a simple spellcheck./Z

Do you like scary movies? I do.. -dances-
I don't fear many things, and scary movies haven't gotten me scared yet. So I guess, that for me, they aren't scary movies. I like some, but not all of them./Z

What song annoys you?
I don't think there's a single song that annoys me, what annoys me is the social culture associated with rap, it's a capitalistic, brand-name kind of lifestyle. And I don't like how such individuals rely on someone else to think for them, to set trends for them, and all in all, I don't like how they don't seem to think./Z

Can I have a cookie?
*gives TheAya a chocolate chip cookie/Z

Do you know who my family is?.. I don't..
Nope, I have trouble even discerning who mine is, sure I can tell you who I'm in blood relation to, but they don't act family./Z

Do I even have a family?.. -looks around-
Yeah, I guess your family is those who care for you without expecting anything in return./Z

Do you like my house? Its a mailbox.. ^-^
Eh... I don't know, I haven't been to your house./Z

Have I creeped you out yet?
As I said before, that's very very hard to do, and you don't even seem to be trying./Z

-If not.... Damn I'll just have to try harder..
Try garder./Z

-If so.. Yay! Another victim I mean person!
*shrugs* I can't see why you would be proud of creeping people out, or scaring them away. I believe that on a forum, or any other social circle, it's counter-productive./Z

Gotta jet the men in white are coming after me saying something about needing a tranqulizer shot.. baiza! -skips off into a tree-
I doubt it./Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/9/2005 7:32:31 >
AQ  Post #: 38
7/8/2005 22:33:56   
~Lion Eagle~

Hiya's!!
Greetings!/Z

I haven't really been on the forums ever since I got Guild Wars :-/ Do you have Guild Wars?
Nope, I have WoW but I don't play it... on the other hand, I don't pay for it anyway, so it's just there, an active, free account doing nothing./Z

Can you imagine me playing Guild Wars listening to some metal rock?
Sure, can you imagine me playing WoW while listening to psytrance? AQ while listening to rave or house, or Carmageddon while listening to VocalTrance?/Z

Do you like warm, furry griffins?
*shrugs* Never met a griffin, and after this encounter, I still won't have./Z

Dragons or Drakes
I have no oppinion, never met them. I must admit that I don't find the though of reptiles very appealing, except of course for Pae >_>/Z

Griffins or Phoenix
Does it really matter?/Z

Flight or invisibilty
If I had to chose, I'd chose flight, much more handy. I can see how invisibility can be a boon, but it's just not going to save me, or anyone I love./Z

Can't die of old age or immortality but can die of old age
Immortality is just that, not being mortal, you do the math./Z

Do you like burnt bagles? >:P
I'm not particularly happy about burnt bagles./Z

What kind of music do you like? (metal rock and hard rock here...and gothix metal :P)
I listen to a little of each, but prefer most kinds of Techno./Z

Favorite color?
Look up./Z

Do you like my sig?
It's pretty standard, I've seen alot of people with that sig. Then again, I see it every time I set it./Z

Do you play Runescape and/or Tibia? And Tibia is a game in this case, not the bone in your leg...
Nope. Barely even AQ as it is./Z

Do you have any nutty brothers/sisters? I have a nutty brother and he's suicidal when he's playing AQ.
I have a brother, a brother, and a sister, hat I know of. Nutty? No, I don't think he's a nut, at least, he doesn't taste that way. As for the rest. Sister lives elsewhere, and other brother is quite quite young./Z

Me gotta go :( bye... *you get snuggled by a warm furry griffin*
Fare thee well, and I wish ye a pleasant day *snuggles back*/Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/9/2005 7:40:48 >

I don't break rules. I just bend them. A lot.
AQ  Post #: 39
7/9/2005 1:46:16   
Suikoman444

Uh, hi it's me :)
Indeed!/Z

ever played of or heard of Suikoden?
I played Suikoden 1 but I never got a hold of any of the others./Z

and one more uhh..... if you could be any animal what would you be?
I don't know, I don't really feel associated with any animal. I feel associated with claws, and strenght. But no felines form holds any promise for me, and canines just doesn't have claws, they'rejust petty nails ^_^ I've been thinking about it for a while, and if I had to chose, it'd be a cattish thing./Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/9/2005 7:42:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
7/9/2005 9:17:51   
jinwoopang
Banned- duplicate

Hello, ZLOK!
Greetings!/Z

Do you mind if I'm a bit silly with the questioning? (Although I'll probably regard this as a complete typo in association with all the serious yet completely random questions I'll ask.)
Silly is fine, as long as it's not random./Z

Do you like dragons?
As I said before, I don't find reptillians very appealing, except for Pae./Z

For that matter, would you prefer dogs or cats? *takes pencil and scribbles over the last question in above post*
...-.^ I think that this time, I'll answer "Duck!"/Z

What are your thoughts on the recent Dracomancer Saga?
Whatever. That pretty much sums it up./Z

If I send an army of fellow dragons to seige and massecre Battleon, then where would you be?
Uhm... in my bed I think./Z

Would you huggle dragons or gryphons? *scribbles out the second choice*
They're kindof big <_</Z

Well, I'm running out of time right now, so I'll end this questioning. Bye!
Goodbye./Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/9/2005 19:05:19 >
AQ  Post #: 41
7/9/2005 9:25:03   
Dragons Evil06

Did you eat my sig?
Yes ~Z is me, just like /Z is and /ZLOK is, and such stuff. LOOK! There's even a date!/Z

I want it back if so
No can do, when I go prowling I eat too many to even remember which I did, it was most likely eaten because it violated the rules./Z

.~ Remember, our seasoned citizens are worth a fortune, with silver in their hair, gold in their teeth, stones in their kidneys, lead in their feet, and gas in their stomachs.
Great, the kids knows how to google for quotes, give him a medal./Z

~ Sweater: a garment worn by a child when a mother feels chilly.
Sweater: A drunk swede who sweats alot./Z

~ The difference between tax avoiding and evasion is ten years.
No, it's not, it's a matter of words./Z

~ The mighty oak tree was once a little nut that held its ground(just like me in a fight against 8 people with just one friend at my side,Tidal Master,Anthony Bennet ).
One might argue that it's still just a little nut./Z

think about these.0_o
Why would I?/Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/9/2005 19:08:14 >

AQ  Post #: 42
7/9/2005 12:26:39   
new comer
Banned!

please dont kid around on my post
That's a new one, I'll try to be serious, although I am likely to have very odd oppinions compared to your point of view./Z

do you agree with bush on what he did in iraq
Yes, and no. I agree with the concept, but the way he did it was wrong. It occurs to me that he's trying to get popular on what his father became popular on, war. And unfortunately it seems to be working./Z

what are your thoughts on terorisum
It's one of two things, elaborate ploys from the government to unify otherwise dissenting factions or archeic religion whose practisioners should wake up and realize that we live in the 21st century. ( Time for a 100k Program. )/Z

why are we all here
That's a very philosophical question, and the answer differs with each person you ask, because the answer is different for each person you ask. The question you should be asking is "why am I here?" So, why are you here?/Z

and my final question what is the meaning of life to you
I could write 500 pages about my religion and belief and you still wouldn't understand it. So I'm going to cook it down to the simplest form I can: To learn./Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/9/2005 19:13:32 >

spammy sig
AQ  Post #: 43
7/9/2005 13:08:40   
Gorobei

Helloes.
Hiya!/Z

Now on with teh questions. Lessee..
*offers Goro a shroom*/Z

Do you remember meh?
Yes./Z

If you would get to choose, what horrible punishment would you cast upon my spammy nature?
What I remember of you wasn't bad, but then again, I'm a chat person, not much of a moderator ( unless people poke me. )/Z

Peanut or parrot?
Parrot's more meaty, peanut is healthier. I never tasted parrot, I believe it would be tasty./Z

If I could chuck a woodchuck, who would care?
Not I./Z

Demons or forest sprites?
Whoever races./Z

Gnome or midget?
What's the big difference?/Z

..and I think that's it. Thank yeh, and please dont shoot me on my way out.
I don't shoot people, I stab them and mangle them./Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/9/2005 19:16:30 >
AQ  Post #: 44
7/9/2005 14:57:39   
Kat

Hello,hello,hello!
Greetings!/Z

Do you like cats?
Yeah, as I said, I prefer felines./Z

When trapped in the Pirate Parrot Attack Strategy room, how did you escape?
*blinks* I godmoded and won./Z

Is there a sasquatch in your closet?
I don't own a closet./Z

What in the world has happened to your title?
Blackhawke happened./Z

Warrior or Mage?
Hmm, good question, I prefer mage, more hits and with my INT it certainly adds up./Z

FF, Zelda, or None of the above?
Both have their merits. Although Zelda was too short, FF was too easy./Z

If you were trapped in a room with a moglin and a moogle, which would you snuggle?
The moogle, especially those from FFVIII/Z

The Human Cat's survey for the you is over.
Ah Damn./Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/9/2005 20:00:00 >

Yeah, he's back, and he's got a new trick, the humanoid kitty is ten times as slick..
AQ  Post #: 45
7/9/2005 16:57:17   
sethd80
Banned

Bonjour Zlok guy who..... loks things I suppose^_^
Hello./Z

Newayz I have come w/ the rest to ask you a pointless question or two, you ready?
Anyways? I'm not familiar with "newayz" would you please rephrase./Z

I will not take the time to check if these questions have been asked before so if they have ust skip over 'em.
Tell you what, for each question you ask that has been asked before, I'll delete one of your posts at random, deal? ^_^/Z

1st question:Do you like spiders or insects?
I prefer Arachnids over insects. I'd rather have web in the corners of my room than mosquito bites./Z

What is your fav ice cream flavor?
Vanilla with liqorice topping./Z

Have you ever or do you ever plan to poke a badger w/ a spoon?
No, I leave them alone, they leave me alone./Z

Why or Why not?
Because I don't intend to bother badgers in any regard, it's pointless unless I'm conducting some kind of experiement, but then I'd need a purpose for doing so./Z

Do you like dogs?
-1 post/Z

If the answer to the previous question was yes what is your fav breed?(mines Mastif... not wait Lab... no wait both)
It was no, but Husky./Z

If you had the power would you make me a Mod?
No, most definately not, you can't even follow simple sig regulations, and your record is... long would be an understatement, I could hardly write in that I ate your sig./Z

Why or why not?
Because you don't seem fit./Z

Not even if I bribed you?
I'm not susceptible to bribes from mortals./Z

ummm Whos your fav Batman villain?
Batman? There's villains? Hmm.... Cat woman because she's bad in the good way. Or poison ivy same reason. Haley is rather fun though./Z

Can you guess mine? heres a hint
Uh? The Joker?/Z

ummm why on earth did you choose the name Zlok?its rather weird(but its cool youre cool, cool?)^_^
here goes another./Z

How old are you again?
And another, well it hasn't been asked, only answered. I'm currently 19 years old./Z

From what country do you hail?
Denmark, but I rarely hail./Z

Let me see here I seem to be running out of pointless questions so I will be wrapping it up now
Aha, you call that wrapping up?/Z

Am I insane?
I'm not your shrink, nor your judge./Z

Are you?
No./Z

Do you like Vephy?
Yes, he's a fun guy./Z

How bout Reens?
Yep! My snugglekitty./Z

Spelly?
Indeed, even though she still owe me her piccies ^_^/Z

How bout that one guy Hero of Wind(s)?
What about him? I like him? Hmm, I am not favorably inclined, nor disfavorably inclined towards him./Z

Ok very last question you will here from me^_^
Hear* but ok./Z

Based on what you know of me would you say that I totaly overuse the ^_^ smilie?
No./Z

That's all folks
No, there's another line below this ( two counting my response to that line. )/Z

Au Revoir Mon Ami
Goodbye./Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/9/2005 20:12:02 >
Post #: 46
7/10/2005 6:44:55   
Crystal Lion

Do you like cats and other such beasts?
Uhm.... What can I say... if you go to bash, and man MTM it might say something like "Read previous entries." Which is considerable./Z

I think you are merely friends with Pae,are you not?
My Pae!/Z

What do you think of Sir Lanceler?
Uh... do I have to form an oppinion?/Z

Good day to you!*Somersaults out of the door only to land on her head* Ouuch,I lost my sense of balance.
*waves*/Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/10/2005 20:43:34 >
Post #: 47
7/10/2005 12:26:12   
=Max=

Hey ZLOK!
Greetings!/Z

Kewl title!
Thanks >_>/Z

Can I be 1337 to?
I didn't set it, I wouldn't ever write that I would be 1337./Z

I think your character is teh pwnzors!
Which?/Z

What do sigs taste like?
Bits/Z

How do you like being a me?
It's kindof unique./Z

If a train left in New York at 1:00 and another train left in California at 1:00, too, would the hobo in the box eating cottage cheese get cold?
Not unless the box was in alaska. >_>/Z

Byee!
Goodbye./Z

PS. Could I borrow your refridgerator for a while?
I don't own a fridge./Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/10/2005 20:45:25 >
AQ  Post #: 48
7/10/2005 13:04:40   
Demosthenes

'lo Z
Hello./Z

I feel so left out. You've been autographing everyone's sig lately, why not mine!?
Here you go./Z

Can you autograph it now then?
Already done./Z

Who's more snuggable, the snuggledragon or the gecko?
Gecko!/Z

Do you remember when we used to sing "She-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-te-da"?, or do I have the wrong brown eyed girl?
We didn't sing anything./Z

Which do you prefer, evil or creativly sadistic?
Evil is as evil does and noone does it better./Z

And on a more serious note, where did you get your art major, and what's your current profession?
I'm studying to become an art major, so my current profession is a student. ( finished the elementary course, taking extended courses now. )/Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/10/2005 20:47:01 >
AQ  Post #: 49
7/10/2005 13:55:44   
super saiyan sage
Creative

Do you like cats or dogs, i like cats.
Lessee I think I answered "duck" last time, let's try with "glasses" this time./Z

Do you like Rpg's
Yes, it's an escape for reality. >_> I filed for divorce with reality too./Z

Have you played final fantasy 1
Some, but I have a low repetition threshold./Z

Do you like graphics or gameplay, i like gameplay
I like both in each of their own way./Z

Nintendo sony or microsoft, i like nintendo
MS is incomparable to the other two. I use far more MS products./Z

Whats your favourite way to attack soemone, i like to surprise attack them with a fish!
"Honor guide me!"/Z

Do you have any pets and if so what pet
Yesh, a cat./Z

I had a cat calleed mono, becuase it reminded me of a domino lol, do you think thats cool
-.^ I have a turtle called Tetris./Z

Do you like fire emblem
Never played it... or is it a movie or cartoon show or something?/Z

Do ya like the siggy i made
Not enough anti-aliasing, not high enough contrast, and too much glow./Z

Cya
Goodbye./Z

*Surpirse attacks Z with a fish!*
*Ripostes with a quick jab to the jaw and a quick stab in the abdomen.*/Z

< Message edited by ZLOK -- 7/10/2005 20:53:04 >
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AQ= Meet the me: ZLOK's up this week. ( actually, it's running till the 17th )
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition