Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/12/2009 12:31:40   
Xill Zera

@Nightly-Everything.Sorry bout not being specific.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 276
9/12/2009 12:36:24   
Nightly

Well armor's wise, you can just buy the highest leveled ones and then figure out which ones work best for you. Skills and Techs aren't very advisable since you won't have that much mana, and I'd advise that you just use it for the healing spells. Pets, just buy whatever you can find at the highest level.

For weapons, look here. What you are looking for is in the first part of the guide. Ignore the bottom half.

< Message edited by Nightly -- 9/12/2009 12:37:08 >
Post #: 277
9/14/2009 15:40:09   
Starship Defiant

Will there be an Item suggestion thread and/or does one already exist and I'm just overlooking it?
AQ  Post #: 278
9/14/2009 17:21:07   
goron link8

There probably will be one eventually like maybe a year and a half but WF is still very young so dont expect it for a while
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 279
9/15/2009 1:05:32   
Dragon Slayer096

Is the September release out yet???? There has been only two releases- BETA -July and these new stuff in August? Or am I wrong and the next release is due for October?

Found the answer! September 17!!!! YAY!!!!

< Message edited by Dragon Slayer096 -- 9/15/2009 1:13:24 >
DF MQ  Post #: 280
9/15/2009 10:16:28   
moneybags
More than a Game

Dragon Slayer096,

Correction, it will happen on the 24th of September.
quote:

NOTE: THE SEPTEMBER WARPFORCE UPDATE WILL NOW HAPPEN ON SEPTEMBER 24th!

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 281
9/16/2009 23:24:20   
monstervet

for size just go to AQ and choose the size and copy all from ? for EX.
?launchtype=small
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/warpforce.asp?launchtype=small
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 282
9/16/2009 23:29:38   
pokergal79

Potions in WF?

Is there any way to refill potions, like the potion bags in AQ? (I'm a WFGuardian.)

I noticed the only way to refill potions each is to log out and then log back in. Pretty annoying. You would think if they set it up to reset with login they would just put a refill station somewhere in the Guardian area.

Also, is there any way to increase the # you carry? Like when you go to Crossroads in AQ and "mine for potions" up to 35? (Currently I am at 6 each at level 11.)

Thanks in Advance

xo
Traci
AQ  Post #: 283
9/16/2009 23:53:17   
BlueKatz

I think they will add that, the only potion bag around is from the war.
I have a question: Have they just change the Glador (pet) image, or it happen after times
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 284
9/17/2009 1:05:00   
moneybags
More than a Game

pokergal79,

You can only have up to 6 potions at a time (WG) right now. We don't know if it will be changed in the future, but it most likely will.

BlueKatz,

Its been changed, I think permanently.

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 285
9/17/2009 6:51:48   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Regarding Potions in WF: Considering Warp Force is going by close to Post Sweep standards and the influx of potions has been seen as a problem in AQ I am thinking that potions are limited for that reason. I really am surprised we are using magical potions in a place that lacks magic rather than having some sort of Vials/Tanks (Somewhat like in Megaman) that are the equivalent of potions.
Post #: 286
9/17/2009 15:52:41   
goron link8

i don't like to argue with AK's but i do not beleive it has been stated they are magical

Reens can fill them up in DF and she (to our knowledge is just an apothecary) along with other people

In AQ they are just sitting in a bag on the ground i think if they were magical peopel would take better care of them

and even if they are magical if they are brought out into space they would still have their magical capabilities MAGIscience works out in space why wouldnt magical potions IF they are magical
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 287
9/17/2009 15:59:17   
aerdon

is there a way to untrain stats right now, and if there isnt are there plans to do so in the near future?
AQ MQ  Post #: 288
9/17/2009 16:06:46   
Mazic
Ya! Ha!!

aerdon- No there is no way to untrain stats atm, and if there is plans for it, only the staff know.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 289
9/17/2009 16:21:19   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Ohhh have no fear, you are breaking no rules by simply having a different view on any subject as long as you follow the rules there is no need to be worried.

By going through the game scripts I would have to agree that there is no evidence of them being Magical but it is said that they come from Dr. Mendes's potion making apparatuses which are in-efficient to be made very often. Also magi-science utilizes the small amount of available magic but is primarily the technology working in most cases. Regardless the primary reason is likely a balance issue as mentioned but you did bring up a great point.

< Message edited by OmniGuardian -- 9/17/2009 16:22:10 >
Post #: 290
9/17/2009 17:23:26   
goron link8

TY and which point would that be?

and i know it isn't against the rules but i still dontlike doing it unless it is a silly AK then its fie
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 291
9/17/2009 19:09:52   
Nightly

goron link8

I beleive OmniGuardian was talking about this point:

quote:

and even if they are magical if they are brought out into space they would still have their magical capabilities MAGIscience works out in space why wouldnt magical potions IF they are magical

And he's a silly AK :D So you can bother him to :P

*Waits for Omni to edit my post and agree *
Post #: 292
9/17/2009 22:47:52   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Yes for reference I indeed was referring to his point about Magi-Science and the likeliness of potions being of a non magical origin.

Also I am not a Silly AK I'm srs bsns!

Stay on topic! ~Omni

< Message edited by OmniGuardian -- 9/17/2009 23:03:03 >
Post #: 293
9/17/2009 23:10:43   
Aelthai
Legendary Miss Fixit

Potions are alchemical creations. Some would call alchemy magical, but - while the route used to create potions may use a touch of magic (my personal preferred method does, but it's not the one that is used for your standard potion stock), potions THEMSELVES do not have to be magical. Even if they are a carrier for magical energy.

*whistle*
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 294
9/18/2009 2:28:47   
AgentSteel

i noticed that the attack damage of lithium warp crystals have dramatically decreased why did they decrease the attack damage ?
Post #: 295
9/18/2009 5:55:54   
Ilø€IMPERIAL€ølI

It was either bugged/glitched when it was released in the update, or it was 'nerf' due to it's strong power.

Post #: 296
9/18/2009 6:24:56   
Nightly

Ilø€IMPERIAL€ølI

Technically, since it was never meant to be that high, it wasn't nerfed, it got fixed :D
Post #: 297
9/18/2009 6:33:43   
Irolustre
Legendary Artiste!

quote:

I have a question: Have they just change the Glador (pet) image, or it happen after times

I've read through the "=WF= (Least)Favorite Anything Thread" a while ago and noticed that alot of people dislike the graphics of the Glador pet series.
So... do the math.
Don't think that we're not listening to what you guys are saying
~Irolustre~
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 298
9/18/2009 7:29:10   
Karika

@Irolustre: Did you draw the Glador's new graphics?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 299
9/18/2009 8:45:53   
Irolustre
Legendary Artiste!

I wouldn't say draw per-se, more like edited them since I didn't change that much from the original design...
But yea, to answer truthfully, I did.
Nothing too fancy, but I did love makind the sparkles on that thing... Okay, enough of that.
~Irolustre~
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition