Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 14 of 30«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/20/2009 17:14:37   
The Gilded DragonSlayer

I just have another question -- Where can I find the Warshovel 5k weapon?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 326
9/20/2009 17:18:15   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Simply go speak with the Queen and under WarpForce Saga click Eternal Darkness!
Post #: 327
9/20/2009 18:32:50   
ferty157

Is the Shearhide form level 25 at it's right damage level?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 328
9/20/2009 19:49:28   
Pyronix15

^^ I might as well clear this up.

Sher hide morph's do not give you super attacks. It severely increases the strength and int stats. If you have no or little points in those stats, the armour will not help you at all.

Also, using the boost effects will drain you're SP. Once it stops draining SP or you run out, the effects will dissipate, and you will lose the armour's main power. You will keep its look, but lose its power.

unless you have spent most of you're points in strength and int, the Armour is useless.
AQ MQ  Post #: 329
9/20/2009 20:30:01   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Lets keep in mind that the Misc and the Armor though connected are not one in the same. The Armor itself is what does the swapping of INT into other stats not the Misc.

Now saying the armor is useless is very far fetched. Being able to fight against a monster that is built to kill your build and then with the change of an armor making the monster weak against you is a very powerful ability. Now what you are seeing is that your INT is gone and in place a little bit of a few other stats and thinking that your characters is now terrible. Not true. Later on in the game as you get more stats you'll see that you have more stats to spread into INT and then some into other areas. When you start capping at the 175 the extra INT goes into another area and so on until your character switches from a Mage to a Warrior in one turn. The Misc supplements the armor by providing massive increases into multiple stats which make the armor even more worthwhile. By losing all your SP (Which doesn't happen unless you make a ditch effort or are careless) you lose nothing but the stats the misc gave you, the ability for the INT to go into other stats stays.

Trust me at lower levels you won't see the effect as much but when you use a higher level variant the swap is very noticeable.
Post #: 330
9/20/2009 21:04:09   
Pyronix15

While I'm here I might as well ask......

never played aq, so I have very little knolege of the stat forulas....

so I screwed up early in stats.

Can someone take a look at my Char page and tell me what my current stat's are best for?

Also, what stat's are best for the armour?

and what do you mean by the misc and the Armour?

How are they separate?

What controls what?
AQ MQ  Post #: 331
9/20/2009 21:09:41   
Nightly

Pyronix15

Well I can help with your stats :P

Your strength will work best when you use melee weapons, as the more strength you have, the higher damage you will be able to give.

Dexterity will help you hit your opponents as well as dodging them, so you're doing fine in those two areas. Possibly to much Dexterity, but that is a different matter.

Intelligence makes you magical attacks stronger, and allows you to have more mana. At this time, you don't want to much INT as there isn't much to work with that is pratical.

Endurance helps your health, the higher the stat is, the more damage you can take.

Charisma helps your pets and guests attacks, once again keep it low for now.

Luck, while important, should be leveled at about the 4th highest pace. It allows you to hit critical's more.

Your build is best for using Melee weapons as well as ranged. Don't be afraid to buy health potions as it will help your low END.
Post #: 332
9/20/2009 21:21:40   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

A few things to note:

When I said the misc and the armor are different thats exactly what I meant. The ability of the misc is to provide you with the ShearHide armor and then it boosts your stats while wearing that armor. The armor itself is the equipment that does the swapping of stats from INT to STR/DEX/END/LUK, not the misc item.

Potions are not buy-able in WF to my knowledge. Maybe you meant Healing Techs?

Also when helping people with their stats it is rather misleading to throw your opinion in in a biased manner. Simply state what the Stats do and offer example of potential Stat combinations that lead to desirable strategies.
Post #: 333
9/21/2009 2:38:36   
eijay2009

how can i rank in vr deck?

im sorry, i really need to say is how can i rank in hangar deck

Double posting is against the rules. Use the "Edit" button next time. ~Rhowena

< Message edited by Rhowena -- 9/21/2009 17:57:49 >

mech=eijay24=
aqw=eijay24=
df=eijay24=
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 334
9/21/2009 5:51:26   
Pyronix15

^^You can't, it was only available in beta.
AQ MQ  Post #: 335
9/21/2009 7:08:00   
AQWorlds WarBull

if you can only get at maximum lvel 30 why is there level 30+ items that you can get?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 336
9/21/2009 7:35:16   
Mazic
Ya! Ha!!

They just made the higher level items for later on, they are releasing 10 levels I think every major release(not sure on release and levels), so instead of waiting till then, they just put them in all at once.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 337
9/21/2009 7:36:43   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

WarBull, that is because those weapons have already been made and scaled. When the level cap is raised in the future, it should be possible to re-access those shops and quests, allowing you to purchase the higher level equipment.
AQ MQ  Post #: 338
9/21/2009 18:01:01   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

@eijay2009 Do General Leet's missions.
AQ DF  Post #: 339
9/21/2009 19:31:08   
AQWorlds WarBull

So will the Non members weps/skills/techs and that still be free or will they change them? (note: if they do change them that would be pretty cruddy..)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 340
9/21/2009 19:48:49   
Pyronix15

^^anything non mem will stay so, and nay thing mem will stay so.
AQ MQ  Post #: 341
9/21/2009 20:25:55   
AQWorlds WarBull

Thanks Pyro

ummmm when is the next major release?

< Message edited by AQWorlds WarBull -- 9/21/2009 20:26:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 342
9/21/2009 20:27:07   
gadenp

Hi,
New to Warpforce. Want to ask, is there any way to save your starting default equipment like DragonFable.

Now near every time I go to a new mission, I must re-equipment my stuff.

Thanks.
Post #: 343
9/21/2009 21:02:11   
Pyronix15

@Warbull- The next major release is either tomorrow or the day after. You're welcome, its what I'm here for. =P

@Gandeep-if you go to the inventory screen when in a shop, you can move the order of items. The top item in eachh category is what will appear as you're default equipment.
AQ MQ  Post #: 344
9/21/2009 21:20:21   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

A quick correction the Update occurs on the 24th of this month which is Thursday and Thursday is 3 days from now.
Post #: 345
9/21/2009 21:29:44   
gadenp

Thanks Pyronix15 for your suggestion.

Unfortunately, it seems that the top default equipment (weapon and armor) does not have the move arrows and cannot be moved out of the top item slot.

Also want to ask where can I untrain stats?
Post #: 346
9/21/2009 21:31:42   
Pyronix15

@gadenp-You can't change Armour defaults, but for everything else, just highlight the item you want as you're default, and press the up arrow button until it is at the top. As for stats, not untrainible yet.
AQ MQ  Post #: 347
9/21/2009 22:31:08   
Avantir

I noticed that everyone up to chugg on the Temura's Song Contest WINNERS page got there z-tokens but I haven't. I have double and triple checked and my id# is correct and I definitely specified Warpforce. I also am sure I got second place. I do not know if there has been a delay, my reply was missed, or the z-tokens were put on the AQ character with that id# instead, but I would really like my reward of 7500 z-tokens.
Character Page- Link
Does anyone know what I can do about this?

AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 348
9/21/2009 22:34:53   
moneybags
More than a Game

Asd Yhn,

It seems to me that Galanoth is responsible for giving out the token rewards, you can PM him if there is a problem.

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 349
9/21/2009 22:36:02   
Avantir

I already PMed him. No answer.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 14 of 30«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition