Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 19 of 30«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/30/2009 11:45:57   
afterlifex
Legend-X

quote:

Yes, guns deal less damage than sticks. However, people who use guns aren't (or generally shouldn't be) using them as their primary or only means of damage. The gun is the "basic" weapon that everybody carries, and people use them as backups to the other things they do-- techs, pets/robots, etc.

so what's the point of it being called a gunner if does no use guns?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 451
9/30/2009 13:16:00   
coolzmanvill

@afterlifex

I dont think he mean't that >.<, what he is saying is that; guns are a supportive weapon, along with the other gadgets you control... such as Techs and pets etc.

The combined damage from pets+techs+guns should be greater than or similar to the damage output of strikers.

Of course gunners use guns - -"...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 452
9/30/2009 14:21:19   
Arithonne

@ Lord of Nightmares
I find the IMP series to be best for training INT. It doesn't do a whole lot of damage, but (more importantly) it doesn't cost a lot of MP. Dissolve also gives a pretty good return of damage done per MP cost. Either way, there's a good chance you'll have to use mana potions to defeat Tronzor. Also, I suggest using a guest and a pet for additional damage.

quote:

most spells that I have seem to deal incredibly pitiful damage, such as Cryo Bombs which seems to be hitting the trainer for 6 or even 0 (!!) damage

The problem with Cryo Bombs in particular is that several of the hits deal only stat damage, so until you get a fair amount of INT it's not great.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 453
9/30/2009 16:21:57   
Lotanubs

quote:

n other words, Strikers train STR to deal damage with melee weapons, while Gunners train INT for techs, or CHA for pets, or END for more HP to deal the smaller amount of gun damage over a longer period of time. (Everybody trains DEX to keep up their accuracy -- or if they don't, and they put the stats somewhere else, they give up that accuracy.)

So. Technically. IF I want to hold out in a battle, I should be a striker?
Poop.
Need to remake my character. :)

quote:

most spells that I have seem to deal incredibly pitiful damage, such as Cryo Bombs which seems to be hitting the trainer for 6 or even 0 (!!) damage

At least you're hitting the trainer. Once I hit 10 DEX, he turned in to a freakin' ninja. I can't hit him at ALL. And even when I do, it's for like. 4 damage.
I think I need to re-think my hero. =D

< Message edited by Lotanubs -- 9/30/2009 16:23:14 >

AQ  Post #: 454
9/30/2009 16:43:10   
serioussam

What's the best farming place for xp?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 455
9/30/2009 16:47:59   
Mazic
Ya! Ha!!

@serioussam- There really isn't a best one. In my opinon it would be the Battle Monsters button, or Spy Hunt in the WG tower.

~Mazic

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 456
9/30/2009 20:42:58   
NecroMage22

@serioussam

If you have a good light weapon then the warp crystals quest is good. Once you get to the worlds you can keep replaying them and all the battles are weakness to light.
AND THERE IS NO DIALOGUE AT THE BATTLE POINT!!!
AQ  Post #: 457
9/30/2009 20:48:25   
Dekomage

Lol, I post here often.
Anyway..
Do you guys mind nerfing the Level 36 Sentries?
Their three hit attack deals a good 10-40 damage to me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 458
9/30/2009 21:50:43   
Eyes

On the main page, it says "We are going to build 100 levels of adventure...", I mean, you will build ONLY 100 levels? Or its just something?
AQ  Post #: 459
9/30/2009 21:56:50   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

As seen by the level 126 Astramorph device there are indeed plans beyond 100.
Post #: 460
10/1/2009 0:23:50   
BlueKatz

When I open the tech/skill shop, after a while I hear a sound "like some monster laugh", it repeat again and again. I want to know it's game effect or because of my computer
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 461
10/1/2009 0:38:08   
NecroMage22

@BlueKatz

I think that might be Zorboz
AQ  Post #: 462
10/1/2009 3:46:14   
Spillkongen96

The homepage says something about new gauntlets, but i can't find them.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 463
10/1/2009 4:14:00   
Ilø€IMPERIAL€ølI

quote:

-- Network Deflector Gauntlets! (Hangar)

The gauntlets are not in the Hanger. You can buy the gauntlets at the VR Deck, Tronzor's Gauntlet Shop.
Post #: 464
10/1/2009 4:19:33   
Bu Kek Siansu

Spillkongen96: Did you mean these Gauntlets? :)
Post #: 465
10/1/2009 4:27:28   
Spillkongen96

Thanks!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 466
10/1/2009 14:46:56   
Manga Maniac

For a hybrid what are the best weapons (presumably for each element) apart from z-token ones (not worth it with level caps increasing with each release). I am a WG, btw.
Post #: 467
10/1/2009 15:01:31   
Karika

Fire: Refined Warp Rocket Launcher (WG Shop)
Water: Warped Hullscuffer (WG Shop)
Wind: Blustery Beam Lance (Hangar Arsenal)
Ice: WarpGuardian Ice Shard Repeater (WG Shop)
Earth: WarpGuardian Blade (No-Drop)
Energy: Stun Baton XVW25 (WG Shop)
Light: Buffed Warp Gathorax (WG Shop)
Darkness: WG Heavy Dark Matter Gun (WG Shop)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 468
10/2/2009 14:39:35   
Danny A

could someone help me, i am a lvl 12 non wg gunner and i have a pay safe card voucher to upgrade it now but im wondering if i should make another character as a striker, what do you think, a reason for me wanting to change is dex not affecting gun damage? oh turns out that ae dont accept under 18 paysafecards, why wasnt anyone told this?

< Message edited by Danny A -- 10/2/2009 15:13:32 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 469
10/2/2009 19:10:11   
xavor

Is there a way to get the heavy gunner helmet? Even if i have to be a human or *gulps* Elf

PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET A HELMET!!!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 470
10/2/2009 20:12:44   
moneybags
More than a Game

Danny A,

Its all up to your fighting style. If you prefer heavy damage, go with a Striker. If you preefer good defences, stay as a Gunner.

xavor,

Unfortunately, there is no Heavy Gunner Helmet. It may be released in the future, but that we do not know.

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 471
10/2/2009 20:39:55   
Endon

Whats is the best gear for a Warp Tracker Striker-leaning hybrid?
AQ DF  Post #: 472
10/2/2009 20:55:29   
Nightly

Endon

Just buy the highest level equipment that you can find. For armors, there isn't much to be selective on, same for pets and spells.

Depending on if your strength is high, then I would choose Melee weapons over Ranged weapons. So if you had to choose between the Osprey series or Tronzor's Blades, then I would lean more towards Tronzor's.

Post #: 473
10/3/2009 21:07:01   
xavor

i mean helmets for WG and stuff like that

so drakel guys CAN get helmets?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 474
10/3/2009 21:09:53   
vezha
Still Alive~

Yeah, just buy them. The Warpguardian one is in the WG shop, StarKnight Hood is in the first WG mission.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 19 of 30«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition