Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Master Account Question

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Master Account Question
Page 22 of 28«<2021222324>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/15/2012 13:28:42   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

Yes, both types of cards work the same.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 526
3/16/2012 11:49:41   
Wind

@Jake01

Yes, artix points is determined on the amount of dollars paid.

For every $5 you spent you get 1,000 artix points.

UGC's come in either packets of $20 or $30 meaning you'll either get 4,000 artix points or 6,000 artix points.

But AE Upgrade Cards cost $25 and you get 5,000 points.

So usually $5 is equivalent to 1,000 artix points. (Note the currency exchange rate of your country may also alter this)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 527
3/20/2012 14:24:07   
Kaizoku

This is somewhat urgent, please answer.
I decided to buy Artix Points with paysafecard, and bought a 10e worthy card.
Now the transaction says I would have to pay 15,85e to get 4000 points.
Is there any way I can only buy 10e worth of points with paysafecard?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 528
4/6/2012 12:02:23   
slayer lenny

if my aqw acc got deleted, is there a way to recover it using y master acc?

I've received word, as long as it hasn't been purged, the account can be recovered.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 4/8/2012 19:12:30 >
AQW  Post #: 529
4/27/2012 1:57:14   
megakyle777

I have a few questions:

How much money is 13000 points? I'm thinking of getting the 40000 Z token pack.

I live in the UK, and don't use credit or debit cards. How can I pay and where do I need to go to do so?

okay well, if you were (and this is just an example) going to order the aqw year membership and 11000 acs it would be a total of 12,600 points.
so you'd have points left over. now the deal your talking about is the guardian's loyal deal which comes out to exactly the amount. I'll make this a little easier for you. every 1000 points is the equivalent of $5.00 american money. So that particular package would cost you around $65.00 american dollars.

As to your second inquiry I would suggest going to a local video game store and either purchasing the ultimate gamer card, just make sure it is AE friendly, if you have any follow up questions feel free to ask http://ultimategamecard.playspan.com/ this link < to my left there, shows you what places carry it and what it would normally look like, You can usually find an ultimate game card in a video game store, such as for example, Gamestop~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 4/27/2012 11:15:34 >
DF  Post #: 530
5/1/2012 8:41:11   
zippy2010

Did a few offer system shut down or removed. IIRC I had 8 offer system before and now only 6 are there with supersonic, tokenads gone. Are they removed or is it somehow my fault? They sometimes had good but low pts offer.

Well after looking into my own master account through ae offers (And I do use the ae extra system) I also do not see supersonic or tokenads. So it isn't just you.~dnw I've been informed you can find the Two ae-extras via AQWorlds~dnw
^Thanks

< Message edited by zippy2010 -- 6/1/2012 4:35:33 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 531
5/18/2012 22:07:55   
xjcx666

When I was in the AQ3D login screen, some kind of window prompted me to update my display name. I kinda forgot what the screen really was, but it changed my Master Account name to my email.

Is there any way to change the account name back?

There is no way for the account name to be changed back without a manual reset~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 5/24/2012 3:18:18 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 532
5/29/2012 21:30:46   
africa1234

Greetings...

Question: I got my account back from being hacked my only problem is He linked it on his own Master Account. How can I unlink it on his account?

Try this for starters, if none of the answers there helps, let me know and I'll see what else I can find for you.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/1/2012 0:59:26 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 533
6/4/2012 13:17:58   
Xx. Christian .xX

Hey guys and girls!

Well i can't go into my master account, because it seems that the username had been change, but the password is the same, i taught username's can't be change, so i got my information back, but the username is different, it turns into my email name, how and why did this happen, i heard that some people still gets to keep their made up username's and some people uses their emails us their username's, what happen, is there anything i can do?

Thanks!
Post #: 534
6/10/2012 10:42:40   
Rose Of Betrayal

Question: What does the leveling system on the master account do? Do we get Artix Points if we level up or something?

P.S I skipped to the end so I didn't read if someone ask this already.

For Later: Thank you, Artix Entertainment for the past five years.

Currently the master system "I have this level score" does nothing, there was commentary some time back, that in the future something will eventually be used for the leveling thing.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/10/2012 19:44:05 >

Where there is light, there is darkness. She one who glides the fallen is I.
Post #: 535
6/10/2012 11:12:55   
zippy2010

@Rose Of Betrayal
It does nothing right now other then a aesthetic look showing that you have contributed to growing of Artix Entertainment through their games.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 536
6/11/2012 19:35:51   
sir DESTROYER

i cant log on to my master account, i did the forgot password and i see that i am entering the right information but it wont let me log on, help
DF  Post #: 537
6/11/2012 21:51:34   
ace racer

whre i can make report for my aqw acc...i'm just upgrade n buy acs using mol point..but nothin happen..

Product : PayByCash order 472098898
MOL Order ID : MP06360359
Reference ID : 15705010_472098898
Amount : MYR 90.59
MOLPoints : 9,059

this is the trasnsaction had been made n all the prove..wish aqw team can solve it..
Salutations, I have just the link for you, Click here On the link provided you will see an option that states, I paid for an upgrade but nothings happened, help! click it, that should answer your question, if you continue to have trouble after that, Contact the aqw support team.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/11/2012 23:39:13 >
Post #: 538
6/12/2012 23:05:22   
ReconnaisX

I have the same issue as xcjx666 and reyes 89.

quote:

When I was in the AQ3D login screen, some kind of window prompted me to update my display name. I kinda forgot what the screen really was, but it changed my Master Account name to my email.

Is there any way to change the account name back?

There is no way for the account name to be changed back without a manual reset~Dnw

Does a manual reset mean that all of your information is wiped/deleted, including account info for games that require a Master Account login, such as EpicDuel?

Greetings ReconnaisX, A manual reset means that support staff would have to manually access the account in order to make changes, As far as I know the data already invested in the account (ie upgrades, char names, games associated with account, etc.) would not be effected. I do however know that support staff get very busy with incoming support inquiries~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/13/2012 12:34:18 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 539
6/13/2012 13:29:17   
Roy Raven

Someone stole my email for the creation of AQW 3D account,Is there anyway to retrieve it back? I search in my hotmail and no confirmations were made,how did he/she get use my email???

Greetings and Salutations Roy Raven, Master account support links please feel free to look through the support links in the link i've provided here, If, after searching you are still unable to resolve the problem, please contact the master account customer support staff~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/14/2012 20:04:46 >
Post #: 540
6/20/2012 17:48:58   
rayniedays56

Don't know where to post this, so I am posting here?

I bought a CVS 20$ Ultimate Game Card today. I went through the steps to receive the Rx For Destruction in Epicduel and I have not received it.

Is there anyone I can contact for help?

Salutations Raynledays56, Indeed there is a support connection for your issue. Here's the link Just click the link I've provided here, it will lead you to the correct location~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/22/2012 2:22:54 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 541
6/21/2012 23:17:01   
runed ruler

So I tried to log in to my Master Account today and to my surprise, it kept refusing to let me login. However, when I used the email I had and my password, it let me log in perfectly fine. Why did my Master Account get my email as its name? What happened to my old Master Account name?

and how do I get it back?

Greetings runed ruler. The reason your account name changed is because Artix Entertainment is changing the log-in names for the security of the account holders.
The only way to get the original back is that support staff would have to manually change it.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/22/2012 2:19:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 542
6/26/2012 3:09:35   
99th Dracopyre

What does the Level of the Master Account do?

~D99

Currently the lvl of the master account system does nothing. There was mention however that eventually something will be used with the level thing~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/26/2012 4:18:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 543
6/29/2012 8:38:54   
Phoenix Master Miles

Okay the issue here is that I have two Artix Games Accounts. I created one awhile ago with an old email and user that I rarely use and the other one is my Up to date version. The issue is I put points on the new account with the intent of buying Z tokens for my main character and get the Decimator. But I forgot that it was not linked to the new account, rather the old one. Is it possible to either

A). Transfer the linked account from my old one to my new one?

B). Transfer the points from my new account to my old one.

I would really hate to have those points just sitting there being wasted.. ..

Sorry, There is no way for transfers to occur, you may want to talk to customer support, but i'm fairly certain they'll give you the same answer I have~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/29/2012 13:13:29 >
AQ  Post #: 544
7/15/2012 18:41:14   
shadex

Hi I have an Adventure Quest account that I would like to link to a Master Account but it claims it has already been linked which I did not do. Is there any way I can get it unlinked so I can link it to an account of my own? I can provide proof that the account is mine and I believe it should be the AQ account below avvy.

Greetings shadex, :), There actually are a couple options you can try, Unlinking an account if that doesn't help, contact the Master Account Help Desk Support Team~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 7/16/2012 1:16:45 >
AQ  Post #: 545
7/17/2012 16:21:07   
hooded figure

I figure this is the best place to ask this question: Is it possible to change your master account name and if so is it done manually or is it done by the AE staff?

It's done by the Support Team, so you would need to contact the master account help-desk-team~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 8/1/2012 1:40:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 546
8/1/2012 3:27:57   
1AG3R

can you access your aqw password through your master account if so how? if not can you make that avalible

< Message edited by 1AG3R -- 8/1/2012 3:28:14 >
Post #: 547
8/1/2012 11:26:45   
XUltra HunterX

didnt know where to post this, but i'm trying to use my master ccount to login into the new aq3d, i downgraded my flash player as its says and i have upgraded in epic duel but for some reason when i login it says invalid input! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
Epic  Post #: 548
8/4/2012 7:59:47   
Razyume

Hey i kinda made a mistake i deleted my email, and it is registered to my master account i forgot the password for my master account. i couldn't log in or do forgot password because it requires an email which is complicated because i accidentally deleted it. and and now i forgot that i have linked accounts into that email/account. how am i supposed to change the email and do ''forgot password'' please help me thanks

Based on the information provided, The best answer I can give you is to contact the Master Account Support Help Desk Team and inform them of the mistake and explain to them as much as you can in details. Then wait for a reply from them. They are the only ones at this point who can assist you~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 8/4/2012 15:13:36 >
Post #: 549
8/4/2012 21:53:59   
Razyume

Thank you sir for the reply, but can you please give me the link for the Master account Support Help Desk team?

Here you go.

Just fill out the information, provide details to the team, and where it says emails, just list a current email address so they can contact you.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 8/5/2012 18:05:03 >
Post #: 550
Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Master Account Question
Page 22 of 28«<2021222324>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition