Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MQ= Farming Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Farming Discussion
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/8/2011 4:07:24   
King Darius

i've fairly consistently beaten challenge 8 of the Knife and Spork at LV 14 with the LV 13 Riptide mech. and ive had around a 70% success rate with the same mech on challenge 9. it offers a lot of credits and exp for my level. currently at level 17 now.
Post #: 151
12/13/2011 0:03:07   
kim346

maybe Liath or salvage quest for more weapons
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 152
12/15/2011 6:47:23   
Lukethegeek

Don't get me wrong, I know it takes quite a while to level up, especially as you hit higher levels, but I was wondering what would the fastest way to level up be? Currently I do Braddock Steele's 50 challenge on hard.

Merged. ~golden

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 12/15/2011 19:33:14 >
Post #: 153
12/15/2011 7:14:45   
ScytheOfShadows

Here's a guide as to how to farm XP and level up fast: So simple, a caveman could do it! I think...

What's your level by the way? Can you post your character page? At different levels there are different places to farm at. If you are around level 20 to 30 try the Knife and Spork challenges, they're easier.

If you're a Star Captain with the Dharmahp and you've finished planet Lagos then go to Planet Lagos and go to the Shadowscythe War and go to "GTS". You fight 7 enemies in a row, although they are kind of tough(with the occasional Decimator thrown in for good measure, but if you've got some good weapons you can dispatch it without taking much damage.)

And next time you should post future queries in the farming discussion.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 154
5/21/2012 12:55:00   
Gamemastersam

whats the very best way to farm xp? (i cant use my dharmahp untill i lvl up so plz dont include that in answer).

DF MQ  Post #: 155
5/21/2012 13:35:49   
kasama999

Guys...

I think the staff just removed the credit cap for the 'Fix the Satellite' mission.

I earned almost 180k in one run.

O.o

Post #: 156
5/26/2012 0:40:59   
kim346

I earned 200K with Sattelite Quest... much better than every single other quest then I've ever seen, the only DIS is that it requires 7 minutes...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 157
5/26/2012 9:25:03   
.R.M.

quote:

whats the very best way to farm xp? (i cant use my dharmahp untill i lvl up so plz dont include that in answer).

Transmit to Artix is the best place to farm exp. You can get 3.5K EXP for pushing but a few buttons... Takes about 40 seconds. In an hour, you could get around 360 000 EXP.
AQW Epic  Post #: 158
5/26/2012 21:40:57   
kasama999

Thanks to a glitch, I discovered that the credit cap for the Fix the satellite mission is 300k.
Post #: 159
6/28/2012 9:17:27   
Hoggs Bison

Sadly, I don't have a TerriFi to farm with, since farming was so hard back then...
MQ  Post #: 160
8/20/2016 0:09:36   
JefftheQc

For me i farming with the Frost viking ( Frostval gift for SC) its not an great farming mech , why he is so special you asking ? lemme explain why , he does is Power special in frostvale time EVRYTIME ( stun for 5 turns ) because the game is now off , frostval is always there so you can insta-stun everyone for an quick kill especialy the Hard one for extra XP and Gold
Post #: 161
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Farming Discussion
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition