Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=MtAK= Ward_Point: Your one stop for Wards for any kind!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MtAK= Ward_Point: Your one stop for Wards for any kind!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2010 5:59:18   
Ward_Point
Armchair Archivist

There's a reason why vezha is the second-newest AK to H&S/Q&A. That's because I'm the newest. :)

And YES. I am the same Ward_Point that had a Ninja as his avatar *Glances at SmashBrawlerX2*

1) Follow all the Comprehensive Forum Rules
2) If I deem a question too personal, I reserve the right not to answer.
3) You can ask up to 10 question a post, post once per page.

Lastly, I will edit in this colour AND italics

/me hijacks this thread, congratulationssnuggling Ward & giving everypost cookies ~A.B~
Is mine now! >=3
Have fun!

< Message edited by vezha -- 1/6/2010 17:57:24 >
AQ  Post #: 1
1/6/2010 6:00:07   
The Forgotten
Exquisitely pathological

Hi Ward!
Hi Shades
Congratulations!
And same to you for becoming a Rater!
Will edit in ?s when I can think of some.
Wow, that was fast!
Who's fault is it?
Hmmm... Currently, vez. XP
Fav. Build?
I'd have to say Hybrid. It was my first ever build and is currently my highest
Fav. Weapon?
Crescent Blade and Shadowspear. Crescent Blade looks pretty plain, but it's got a wicked trigger which matched Golden Axe's. Shadowspear because it just looks downright COOL.
Why did you pick Ward_Point as your name?
It all started with a DoTA game. I'm one of the better players among my friends (Which isn't much, really) and I usually farm more gold than them. So I always get to buy the Wards when we set them. At that point in time, I was noobish about the locations of where to put them, so they would go "THERE! AT THIS POINT!"

And there you have it, Ward_Point. :)

I has no more ?s ;_; Me is bad at ?s
Bad Shades, use proper grammar *Waggles finger*

< Message edited by shadowyams -- 1/6/2010 6:23:12 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 2
1/6/2010 6:04:11   
Baron
Legendary AK!!!

Hi Ward and congratulations!
And thanks to you for all your help!
Favorite food?
Hmmm... I'd have to say the Fishball noodles just a five minute walk away from my house. It uses tomato, sambal chilli and vinegar as a great base, before the vermecelli (No idea how to spell this one) noodles are added along with other ingredients.
Favorite drink?
Twining's Camomile, Honey and Vanilla Tea. Otherwise, I'd take a can of Coke.
/me gives Ward 50 <enter favorite cookie flavor here> cookies as a congratulations gift!
*NOMs on Double Choc Chip Cookies* Thank you!
Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well!
Thanks to your help, I'm sure I will. :)
/me goodbyecongratulationssnugglepounces Ward
*Falls over as Kitty lands, and hugs Baron back*

Thank you, Baron, for setting up my colour and italics! Saved me lots of Copy/pasting

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/6/2010 6:17:14 >
Post #: 3
1/6/2010 6:05:36   
Ranloth
Banned

Congratz Ward ^^
Thanks! ^_^
Enjoy/ing your new powers :P
Shhh... *Looks around wildly* No one must know the power of my Wards!
Who's fault is it?
vez. XP. Kaelin nominated him as official scrapegoat.
Srsly, in short amount of time, you and vez got an AK, in same sub-forum XD
vezha read his pm from Ice earlier than I did because I live in a completely different timezone and was asleep, so I was two days late. Just as well, since I wouldn't need to wait as long to set up an MtAK.
Ming Tree Staff or Frostval Staff (c00lness wise) ?
Hmmm... Difficult decision. Both are Christmas trees mounted on handles... And I got both on my BmM anyway. No preference here. XP
Vez or Baron (erm.. boring wise XD) ?
*Outraged* How DARE you call vezha boring! He's... He's... entertai-*Coughstrugglesgasps as LORE decides that vezha and entertaining in the same sentence is an offence against the fabric of the universe*
Got tired of all these questions :o *phew*
*Coughstrugglesgasps*
Aww, 8th question and only 2 left D:
Really? Awww...
Ok, enjoy your powers as it's 9th question. Oh! Will you edit my post !?
ShhhhH!!! What new powers? *Looks around innocently*
Cya on irc s00n ^^
You ARE on IRC, and so am I -.-''

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/6/2010 6:24:48 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
1/6/2010 6:05:43   
jolabong

Hello and congratulations!
Thanks! Finished your homework yet? XD
Wish you the best of luck!
To you too! Complete your homework, then complete the Ranger Guide!
Srsly.

< Message edited by vezha -- 1/6/2010 22:24:10 >
Post #: 5
1/6/2010 6:35:58   
DragonUltraMaster
I am Moglin!

Hiyas, Ward_Point
Hellos to you too!
Say, have you been around the forum for a long time? I just can't remember seeing you before o.o?
Yes I have. I've been around since 2004.
Or do you just have changed name? :P
Yes. I was originally TheDemonHunter_Rulz on the forums. I was quite active on the RP Boards, but our current RP tutor's username is demonhunter, so to prevent any mixups, I changed my username recently.
Maybe you were at the DF/MQ/Other forums, as I haven't been on?
Nah, I post almost-exclusively to Q&A, Guides, EC and RP Boards. I'm a loyal AQ Fan!
Well anyway.. Congratz to beign an AK.
Thanks you!
I don't really feel to ask anything much more, so I'll just wish you good luck and have fun!!
Thanks for the luck, the new Ward I'm conjuring is going to need it... *Mutters a few complex incantations*
See you
I'll cya around!
Oh and... The color trap is activated in 4...3...2...1
*Fashions an Anti-Colour-Trap Ward easily* Pssh... Colour Traps are useless against me *Maniacal laughter* <-- You wanna know something fun? You phailed >:3 Mah color trap said BOOM *Blaha*
//D.U.M

Ward_Point XD
Never fear, vez has come to disarm the trap!

< Message edited by vezha -- 1/6/2010 23:38:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
1/6/2010 6:39:18   
Crimzon5

Heya! Came to say congrats :D
Hello, Thanks! I hope your work in Pedia doesn't tire you out too much!

FINE, I'll put questions :p

1) Like anime?
Yes, but due to some major exams last year, I've had to limit myself.
If so, please name some favs
I'm a Bleach fan, my favourite character from there is Rukia Kuchiki. I love her Character, and my closest friends say that I resemble her in her character. I like D.Gray Man too, and I like Lenalee. If Digimon counts, I'd say that too, because I've always believed that you should live by those Eight Virtues that the original Crests represented. My ex introduced me to Cardcaptor Sakura, and I have to say, despite some initial protests from me screaming its kiddy (In retrospect, I play Pokemon... connect the dots) I enjoyed watching the show, even some sappy romance parts between Sakura and Syaoran.

I've been a Gundam Seed fan since it was first released, and one of my hobbies is assembling the Mobile Kits. I've got a Master Grade Sword Impulse still being assembled.

If Pokemon counts, I'm a huge fan of the games and the Pokemon Adventures comics.

2) Still in school? Regardless of answer, care to tell your favs as well?
Graduated :). I'm from Singapore, so you probably wouldn't have heard of the schools I've been too. Regardless, my Secondary school (7th-10th years of study) and my Junior College (11th-12th year) have both teachers and friends which I hold very dear to my heart. In fact, one of my teachers in JC has greatly influenced me, and I respect him a great deal. If you're interested, google Saint Andrew's Junior College from Singapore.

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/6/2010 6:51:24 >

Can you see the Visions?
AQ DF  Post #: 7
1/6/2010 7:05:45   
SysRq AQForums

Hey, Ward_Point!
My system requirements require that... *bzztcracklestatic* Ahh forget it. Hello sysrq!
XP or Vista?
Neither, Windows Seven XD
Cat or Dog?
Cats. *Hands Baron a dish of milk*
Yay, I finally get my dish of milk ^.^ ~A.B~
Naruto or Sasuke?
Neither, really. Hisagi Shuuhei pwns them both. XP
Having beard or having moustache?
I shave, I find both irritating.
Favorite zanpakuto?
I was daydreaming about this a few months ago before my exams, and I've actually separated them into different categories although I do have an overall favourite
From Zanpakutou Unknown Tales: Favourite Materialised Zanpakutou: Sode no Shirayuki. She's beautifully drawn and really deserves her title as Most Beautiful Snow/Ice Zanpakutou in all of Soul Society
Shikai Special Ability: Wabisuke, doubling the Weight of whatever it hits? Wicked!
Coolest Looking Shikai: Kazeshini, Seriously, the coolest looking direct attack-type Zanpakutou ever!
Most impressive looking Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi and all of its forms. They're all beautifully drawn.
Overall favourite Zanpakutou: Katen Kyokotsu, wielded by Kyouraku Shunsui. How can I resist a weapon that makes children's games come to life? Besides that, both blades are really impressive looking.

Backspace or Delete?
Neither, I prefer the Spacebar!
Page Up or Page Down?
Nope, arrow keys for me.
BTW, Congrats!
Thanks again!
Buh-bye..
I'll cya around!

< Message edited by Archmagus Baron -- 1/6/2010 17:00:36 >
AQ DF  Post #: 8
1/6/2010 8:02:24   
kojitha

How are ya?
I'm doing great! My Hybrid just reached level 126 and I'm reading a great fanfic!
I'm here to torture you. MUAHAHA!
You can't, I've got anti-torture Wards which prevent torture unless they come from a higher ranking person *eyes Icemaster Yeti*
Not really. Just to ask you a few questions.
*Phew* Don't want to waste my energy conjuring useless Wards
How did you feel on becoming an AK?
It's one of those things that you really don't expect. I woke up in the morning, got on the forums as usual, and suddenly there's this PM staring at me in my face from IMY. I'm really happy right now. *Does a little dance*
Do you like it?
Moderating the Boards are quite easy, most people do follow the rules. :)
Do you play other AE games?
Of course. I'm a loyal AQ fan. I've been here since 2003 and fought in every single war since then.
(If you say AQ to the ^ above), how seriously do you take it?
I'm trying to earn 50k EXP per day for each of my three characters. It's not difficult if I put my mind to it for half an hour every day, but between IRC, friends and other commitments, I get distracted. :)
That's all. Glad to tort-.... I mean speaking to you...
Of course you did...
Bye and congratz!

Cya, and thanks!

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/6/2010 9:42:04 >

My awesome Youtube channel
AQ MQ  Post #: 9
1/6/2010 8:25:03   
tubs

Ohaider Ward_Point!
greaeveninsh tubs
Who is your cell-mate?
vezha, We're both in AQ Guides mainly, but we hang around Q&A too.
I think you're sitting on Baron. ~vez
How are the Shakles?
They're pretty tight. They're new, you know. IMY Made pretty darn sure of that.
New ones? Why can't I have nice things ;_;
1337 or txt?
Text please. I love English. It's a beautiful language. French and Japanese are also pretty beautiful languages.
Invisible Question!!!! Ermm.... Well... Umm.... i have no questions left :(
Ooohhh... Already?
Have fun and good luck Btw i love your guide, it really helps!
Thank you. Do read vezha's guides too!

< Message edited by vezha -- 1/6/2010 23:35:57 >
AQ  Post #: 10
1/6/2010 8:35:40   
Ubear

Ward_Point!
  Ubear!... Now... where's my Shooting Circus Ubear...?

How did you come up with your name?
   It all started with a DoTA game. I'm one of the better players among my friends (Which isn't much, really) and I usually farm more gold than them. So I always get to buy the Wards when we set them. At that point in time, I was noobish about the locations of where to put them, so they would go "THERE! AT THIS POINT!"

Favourtie AE game?
    Adventurequest, Definitely.

Favourtie colour?
     I'm a Black/White/Grey/Red person.

Favourite animal beginning with B?
      Baron! He's a widdle Kitty!

Favourite animal beggining with... D?
       There's an immensely cute Delicatty I have on my DS!!

Q?
        RSTUVWXYZ!! Now I know my A_B_C... Next time won't you sing with me...

Congratulations!
         Thank you!!

See you on page 2! >:D
    And yes, you got my colour right. :)

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/6/2010 9:52:43 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 11
1/6/2010 8:41:04   
Drakeh

Hey Ward_Point
Hello Alg!
Congrats.
Thank you!
Now its time for questions ( mhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe)
*Waggles finger* Nono, Mehehehehe or any variations of it is trademarked by Zorbak...
Do you belong to any aq clan ( RROC, Dot, EGOL.......)
Oh. Yes. I belong to the ArchKnights!
Would you join clan If I invite you?
No, not really. I'm not interested.
I am stealing your cookies now.
How DARE you!?
Eating your cookies now.
*Gasps* Sets up anti-thieving Wards around thy Cookies. *Points at algimantas* Thou shalt not steal thy COOKIES!!!
Am I evil? ( mheehehehehhehehehehehehehhehhahhahahahahhahahahahahaha)
No, you're just a Zorbak wannabe.
Drakeh
You have Drakeh, I have Drakath!
Btw. Congrats again
Thanks again!

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/6/2010 9:59:53 >
AQ DF  Post #: 12
1/6/2010 9:23:48   
vezha
Still Alive~

Heyo
Yos!
shadowyams, Trans, Baron ands jola all beat me? D=
Yeah. They were all awake when I posted this. You were sleeping. It's perfectly understandable. :)
Is this entirely Icemaster Yeti's fault, or did I have something to do with it?
I think you definitely had something to do with it. I do remember setting up my usual Anti-Trespass Wards before I went to sleep a few days ago... While Yeti can definitely break most of my Wards, it would require truly DEMONIC presences to blast apart some other protections. I also think Ev crushed most of my other Wards, with Baron kitting the rest so that Yeti could chain me up while I slept.
I only broke a third of them D=

Nothing else for now. Later
Meh, I'm right beside you in our shared cell. I won't be going anywhere. :)

< Message edited by vezha -- 1/6/2010 19:35:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
1/6/2010 11:18:16   
aerdon

Wow your an Archknight now how does it feel?
Beyond the Chains that limit my movement (Designed by Icemaster Yeti, powered up by Aelthai and locked into place by Westwind. I have no way of getting them off.) my Wards are doing perfectly fine!
You actually rated me as a guardian when I wasnt one, but it proved useful anyway since I am now one. So the question is do you have oracle powers?
It's a common mistake of mine which I haven't really gotten rid of. -.-'' I keep forgetting that there are some particular pieces of Guardian Equipment...
Since favourite wep has been asked what is you fav armour and spell?
Shadow Cloak and Kindred's Valiance (And lesser). For the former, I love the Dark-foreboding effect that Shadow Cloak has. For Kindred's, it looks rather simple and plain, but I like it.
Whats your all time best movie?
Step Up. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan have great chemistry, the choreography was excellent too. Spider Man 3 comes in at a close second for its final emphasis on how friendship is so important, with Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince at the 3rd because they're finally giving Ginny Weasley more screen time. I feel that she's a very underrated character, both in books and on-screen... Well... Bonnie Wright is an average-looking among the stars such as Emma Watson, Katie Leung and Evanna Lynch... But I stand by her all the same.
I wish you all the best Wardy happy modding.
Yup. Now you be a good member too *Waggles finger playfully*

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/6/2010 20:36:36 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 14
1/6/2010 11:22:13   
Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Heya Ward!
Are they really watching me? :O
Of course I am. My Sentry/Observer/Spy/See-All Wards see all.
Congratulations on the AKship buddy.
Uhhh... Buddy is little too strong of a term. I think "acquaintance" would do XD. Nah. I didn't mean that.
I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job as the rest of the AK's do.
I hope so too...
Good luck!
Thanks! You too!
Digi~

Ward

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/6/2010 21:19:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
1/6/2010 11:22:42   
Dream King

Oh hai there, do you know me, do I know you :O? If you don't, hi I'm Dk *shakes hand*
This the right colour :o?
You got it! I'm Ward_Point. Look for me if you need Wards of any kind!

Congo-rats on the Akness, the last week has been full of torturing questioning new Ak's
Oooh, yes. I'm sure you had fun dealing with vezha, didn't you?

1 - Do you like wolves?
Yes. My Favourite Espada was always Stark, and Wolves came along with that liking. Beyond that, Arcanine is pretty wolf-like, and is among my favourite Fire types in the Pokemon games.

2 - List your 3 favourite monsters?
1 - Shalen Spearman (Easy Farming XD)
2 - Kel-Al (As much as I complain about it on IRC it's rather easy)
3 - Master Assassin Shii (Seriously, fighting in THAT attire? Wow)

3 - So, JMill has whip attached to his arm and vezha is a demonic vampire, what exactly might you be?
I'm a Ward Conjurer. See me if you need any kind of Wards at all.
Be warned: a few people you'd most like to protect yourself against can break 'em. ~vez
4 - If you were allowed to make 3 new monster packs/groups (I.e GoldenZard (2) or HelZard/GoldenZard together) what would you pick?
1 - Meggog (2) This will make people see the importance of END and DEX. Really.
2 - Master Assassins Shii and Wallo Together. You're going to get so badly OWNED
3 - I can't think of any more. I never really thought about Monsters...

5 - Favourite shield, armour, pet, misc and quest?
Shield: My Golden Shield of Legacy :)
Armour: Shadow Cloak
Pet: The First Pet I ever had was a Nimbus, so that comes first. Beyond that... my Asgardian Lion and Nerfkitten.
Misc: Power Shard VI: Invincible Hogg and Power Shard VI: Dr Boom.
Quest: Superpower Madness and Twebil.

6 - What's the story (in detail >:o) about your avatar?
My niche area in DoTA is actually support heroes such as Shadow Shaman, Visage, Omniknight and the like. Before Visage had his Scouts nerfed down, I always set them up as observer Wards, and the same went for Nerubian Weaver's Scouts. Back when Beastmaster's Hawk was invisible, I was one of the few who added Call of the Wild/Axes, because few people could micromanage the units. (Well, I started with the Campaign...) Eventually, as my support heroes just got a lot better, it's always me who ends up buying the Wards. And so you see the Observer Ward as my Avatar.

7 - Favourite Past time (other than playing AE games)?
Hmmm... Rock Climbing and playing my NDS. Climbing is an incredible sport, albeit slightly dangerous. In Climbing, you really, truly, entrust your life to your belayer, because as cliche as it might sound, your Belayer's the one who catches you when you fall. So when I say that I entrust my closest friends with my life, I'm really not joking. I love my NDS. Might and Magic is an amazing game, along with Pokemon which despite its kiddy appearance, has incredible strategy in the competitive arena. There's also Legend of Zelda and Kingdom Hearts, which I'm currently playing through.

8 - Joke items or serious items, and why?
Hmmm... Serious. I've always been slightly more of a pessimist leaning realist. I can take jokes, but I sometimes just don't see the point of them. Maybe there's no point to joke items at all, but I confess that I'll never understand.

9 - Your favourite thing about Aq?
Classes. Really. Class armours are among the most underrated armours ever. Which is why I wrote a guide about them. XD

10 - Mwuahahaha I think this is your colour :o? What happens if I go over the question limit XD?
Yes it is. I'll delete the rest of your questions, then PM you with the questions I deleted so that you can question me on page two with those questions.

On second thought I better not... enjoy your AK time and your shared cell, vezha gave a pretty good idea of who's where :p
Oh...and behave >:O *Hangs a cookie on a string from the ceiling*
*Glares at Dream King, summons a Ward that creates more cookies and smugly eats one*

(If they're the wrong tags, enjoy correcting them :p)
Oh god... Thank God they're not wrong. :)

< Message edited by vezha -- 1/6/2010 22:22:16 >
AQ  Post #: 16
1/6/2010 12:53:10   
Apocalyptic Silence

Congratz Ward_Point! :)

No questions here, I'm sure you'll do a splendid job.

Later!

Thanks you, Valane! Your encouragement is much appreciated!

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/6/2010 20:57:17 >
Post #: 17
1/6/2010 13:24:25   
4thfalco

Hey, congrats your Wardyness :) Imma write in pink and bold, who knows why? Do you? :)
No, not really. I've been relatively low-key on the forums... But obviously not low-key enough to escape from Icemaster Yeti's ICY clutches. Thanks for adding my colour tags, by the way.

Okay, so being a hybrid lover and being able to use all ubers to tehmax(!), what would you say is youre faveourite set? And yes, i mean full set, so include FSB's! I'd go for Nemesis - basic, no quest, and a shmexy freezing effect :P
Asgardian and Shadow tie for the top spot. Shadow has my top spot for Cool factor, because I just love its design. Asgardian has my vote for great paralysis.

Notice i stole AB's genius idea and filled in your tags for you? :) There's more than one diabollicaly EBIL genius in these parts! *cuts to western square of scene with AB....* I'm totally NOT a lil' mad, i promise :)
I studied in SAJC in Singapore. They call the students in that school "Saints". There's a saying that goes "Once a Saint, Always Insane." I am completely and utterly insane, Falco.

Okay, so assuming you'll keep on rating ill see you soon with my second guardian character, fear my noobness and only 400k gold :D
I don't fear noobness nowadays. Online noobness can never, ever beat real-life students who simply exasperate you because they're all Monkey See Monkey Do and don't think... -.-''

Not many questions from me, just a quick hey-ho :) Well, sort of :)
Really? Awww...

*Ninja hugs!*
*Assassin Drop and Roll!*

P.s Do you liek teh mudkipz? ^.^
I prefer Swampert. But who's nitpicking? :) Cya!

Haha, i loved your answers. You remind me of, well, me :) If you read this, i love shadow for it's looks too; you're welcome for the tags; FINALLY someone who thought to call me 'Falco' instead of '4th' withouth being told (common sense FTW!); on insanity - Okay, you may have the insanity over me but my not-so-cool weirdness > yours :); And finally, i like Swampert more too, but i'm glad you got what i meant and made the exact same gag i would've ;D

< Message edited by 4thfalco -- 1/10/2010 7:36:09 >
AQ  Post #: 18
1/6/2010 14:23:17   
BadHulk

Oh Mi Gawd!
Homie Godz!!
I knew you didn't had an MtAK!
I just set it up. I wanted to wait for people to finish torturing vezha before I put myself up.
I almost track every MtAK I see <,<...
That's good. It's quite amusing, actually. I can't believe some of the answers I put up...
So... Like Vezha and Baron?
Of course I do. vezha is spelt with a SMALL LETTER "v" by the way.
Proof(I was surprised too): "Edited By" thing in this post. ~vez
Remember meh? ;D
Of course... I've rated you a number of times.
Can you hulksmashsnug Baron for me? vezha didn't want to! D:
*Glares at BadHulk. No wonder you're bad hulk *Sets up Anti-BadHulk Wards around Baron* How could you smash a iggle Kitty!
Liekz yur shinehz battanz?
Me liekz mysh thirtyish mystersh wallsh.
Like poetry?
Somewhat... I'm more into prose, although I admit that I never had much of an affinity for Literature.
Like being caged and chained?
Well... It depends you see. Caged and chained with vezha, it's fine.
Mmm... That is it. Buh-Bye
*NOMs on a cookie.* Breakfast, bye!
-Snuglyz you-
*Runs for his life* Oh GODZ!! HUGE GREEN HALF NAKED MONSTER IS TRYING TO SNUGGLE ME!!*

< Message edited by vezha -- 1/6/2010 22:19:23 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
1/6/2010 18:38:16   
taz_td88

Yo Yo Yo
Hey Hey Hey
Erm no questions rly...
Really... Awwww..
*pokes ward with my sai*
*Ignores because those noobish Sais cannot get through my protective Wards*
Oh yes they can. I busted all the applicable wards >=) ~vez
seeya and congrats
Cya on the IRC soon! Thanks!

< Message edited by vezha -- 1/6/2010 22:20:24 >
AQ  Post #: 20
1/6/2010 22:09:42   
kittycat

Hey WardPoint!
kittycat... Hmmm... it seems I have another kitten to take care of...
*kittycat gives WardPoint a special orb*
Ooh. Orb!
The special orb will make you feel good.
*Raises eyebrows* Uh... Huh...
Do you joke alot?
I'm not sure. I'm so crippled till I'm lame... -.-''
Are you really demonic enough?
He's not demonic at all. I would know =p ~vez
I'm not demonic, but I can conjure Demon Summoning Wards!
Can a mere wolf can hurt you?
Wolves wouldn't WANT to hurt me. I love them!
List your 3 best weapons:
Hmmm... Mjollnir, Cotton Candy Spear, Tonbo-Giri.
Congratz!
Thanks!
See ya.
Cya!

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/7/2010 5:02:57 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 21
1/6/2010 23:24:43   
SmashBrawlerX2

Aww thanks for the shout out :p
You reminded me for just how long I have been around for. Of COURSE you deserve a shoutout :)
Wait... so you dont lock threads at all? You set wards around them?
Yup, my special Wards prevent any non-Archknight/Game Staff from posting or editing!
O__o Strange thing is, right after vezha got AK I thought of other raters and I checked out your profile and thought: Ward_Point's been here for years, how come he isn't AK? Then you became one :D
All this is doing is improving the "It's all vezzy's fault!" case. D=
Nah, my first few years weren't very active. It was only in the past four years where I moved from RP out to the Pedia. And it was only in the past two years where I got into EC, then finally last year, a Rater, and finally where I am. :)
Excited for Bizarre Flecks Saga?
What is that? I haven't been reading my newsletter. I'm a little busy. Lol
Are you a Casual player? What keeps you playing?
Pretty much. I love the new releases every week, and I've got great friends on IRC!
Do you watch T.V shows, other than anime?
Yes. I absolutely LOVE the Big Bang Theory. It's an amazing comedy about two socially inept Physicists with IQs of 179+ each. Quote Sheldon: Smart? I would have to lose at least 30 IQ Points to be considered "smart"

Incredible show. Go watch it. I'm a huge fan of Power Rangers too. I love them because they really represent a great ideal, but these ideals aren't really possible in reality *Sighs*

About those chains, and old man once told me you could slip out of them by breaking a tiny little bone right .....uh....I can fix that. Remember, there are no problems that cant be solved by healing explosions.
Uhhh... Those chains aren't wise to break out of. Not if you want the ENTIRE bunch of AKs (Yes. ALL OF THEM.) after you.

Cheers, To life( Or lack thereof) as an AK!
Nah, my life is fun!
Wait, did I use healing or Yajuu Dageki .... oh well. :D Yay for so-secret-you'll-only-see-it-while-editing- messages!
Psssh. Only a Yajuu cast by Shii can damage me!
It was Yajuu. Don't trust it, Ward! ~vez

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/7/2010 5:09:44 >
AQ  Post #: 22
1/6/2010 23:36:45   
Lushy
Banned

Hi and congratz on becoming an AK!!!!!!!
Thanks!
Sorry for the noob question on your guide....
Nah. I just don't like clutter. No one should like clutter.
What is a Ward and do they point and laugh a lot?
Nope, They don't point and laugh. They see all and report to me. The WARDS ARE WATCHING!!
Who's your favorite Villain from AQ or do you hate them all the same?
Why should I hate villains? They're so cool!That's obvious but you didn't answer my question correctly. Which is your Favourite Villain?!?!
Cat,Dog or BUNNIES!!!! Person?
AQ Scarred me permanently when they changed some cute bunnies into Were-hares. I'm going with Cats.
Something something....potatoes...!!!!!(?)
I don't like potatoes. They're a little too dry for my taste. If I'm to take any starch, I'd have rice.
If there was a major event in history that you could change what would it be?
None. My JC had a motto: No one is here by chance. While I am no Christian, I do believe that things happen for a reason, and not everything is pure dumb luck.
If your a genius your insane as a Philosopher once wrote somewhere where I read it...!(WOW)(?)
I think, therefore I am. That which is beautiful is made up of free play of imagination and... Argh, forget it.
Do you hear(/here ços they are everywhere just like Wards!!) the Voices?
"Here" is spelt wrongly. "HEAR" Naah. I don't think so. I don't hear many voices...
Can I have three more questions????*Puppy eyes*
Hmmm... Let me thing... no.
Happy Arch Knighting on the forums.....Oh and in case your wondering I am crazy and I hear the voices,and I do not listen to myself 33% of the time luckily you got the 33%
Uhhh... Huh? *Returns to giving free tuition to juniors*

Exclamation marks ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hehe...(?)

You are lucky you didn't spam Smilies, or I would have had to warn you. *Phew*Corrected typos

Also make a Wardian I don't read the Zardian but I'll read the Wardian!!
EDITx23:If Wards see all.Does that mean they're deaf?

< Message edited by Archmagus Baron -- 1/7/2010 17:54:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
1/7/2010 0:41:17   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

1) Hi Ward!
Hi Mystic!
2) Favorite kind of ward?
Hmm... Difficult decision. It's my Sleep Ward. Helps me sleep better. XD
3) Why?
I love my sleep, and sleep is very important to me.
4) Butter or Toast?
From a biological and nutritional perspective, I'd have to say Toast. It provides me with Starch which I need. Butter isn't filling enough although its energy content is higher.
5) In your opinion...what will I choose Butter or Wars?
Wars, probably. Your warrior loves Wars, not butter.
6) You like DotA?
Not playing for now. I took one look at the new heroes and knew immediately that they were severely unbalanced and could turn whole games around. Seriously, what sort of spell has a 12 sec duration and a 6 second cooldown that affects practically the middle entrance of your base?! Yes. I geeked about it with my best friend for a full hour on those two Heroes.
7) Have you played HoN?
HoN? Uhhh... I don't know what that is...
8) What pokemon are you? (can't think of anything else)
I think I'm closest to... an Infernape. I can climb, I run decently fast, and I can swim too. (Humanoids can swim, period)
9) Have fun AK'ing
Already having fun. Thanks!
10) Bye!
Cyas!

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/7/2010 5:31:27 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 24
1/7/2010 5:07:53   
Lady Azjurai

I have questions, because you're new and not me and I don't know you and should since you're new and I don't know you.
And I have answers, because you're senior and not me and I don't know you either and since you're senior and I don't know you either.
It's scary >.>
Oh yes. *Nods wisely.* Descartes is very scary.
I'm gonna write in a REAL color from now on, because that's how we roll in the shire. By which, I mean my chair.
Oh, you just gave me a good laugh. The Big Bang Theory had this pretty cool line when Leonard was standing up to this big violent guy. "Yeah, that's how we roll in the shire!" Hahas!
Question One: If you could give me coffee (and you can) what brand of coffee would you give me?
No brand, actually. There's this small hawker stall just a five minute walk away from my house which makes excellent coffee. It only costs 0.80 SGD too. I love it.
Question Two: Why that specific brand exactly?
Because its pretty darn cheap, and all the best food in Singapore can be found at Hawker centers.
Question Three: How much of this assumedly delicious coffee will you give me anyway?
I would give you all you can drink! *Mutters somethingaboutpayingyourself*
Question Four: If Baron edits this message, will you waffle-snug him for me?
Hey you don't need to get Ward to waffle-snug for you...it hasn't got the same effect ;_; /me waffle-snugglepounces Lazy ~A.B~
Nah, I won't. I'll milk-snug him instead. *Milk-snugglepounces Baron*
Question Five: Enjoying the job so far? It's a good job, the answer had best be yes. Or else *holds up a wrathful slipper*
Yes! *Raises voice* YES! *Mutters pleasedonthitmewiththeslipper*
Question Six: Every AK is an animal of some kind, even those that are not. Which animal are you?
The closest thing would probably be a monkey. I'm an average rock climber and love moving. Monkey.
Question Seven: Are you sure you're not a Tapir? I have this photo you see...
Definitely not...
Question Eight: Seriously, how much coffee you giving me? This is important.
Wow...he owes you something as well? *waits for his bowl of milk, clock & 6 muffins.* ~A.B~
Really, as much as you can drink. *Mutters aslongasyoupayforityourself*
Question Nine: Did you know by reading this post you've agreed to join the ranks of catgirl maids? Bet you didn't.
*Gasps* Holy...
Question Ten: Did I say congrats yet? Well, congrats anyway.
Thank you!
Question ELEVEN: Didn't see 11 coming did you? Both numbers and words to give the number, because it's that outrageous. Like Gem, who is truly outrageous.
Well... Is this a question...?
Question 12: I'm sleepy and feel like taking a nap.
*Waggles finger at Azjurai* Bad English!. Mustn't influence the kids too much! *Closes all kids eyes.* That's a STATEMENT!! XD
Happy future AKingnesships :)

Thank you for the warm welcome!!

< Message edited by Ward_Point -- 1/7/2010 5:30:06 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MtAK= Ward_Point: Your one stop for Wards for any kind!
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition