Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The famous Meet the ArchKnight thread.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> The famous Meet the ArchKnight thread.
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2010 0:06:52   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Greetings, Salutations, aloha, hello and welcome to this thread.
My name is Dragonnightwolf and I am a new ArchKnight for the guides of AdventureQuestWorlds.
You are allowed to ask me 15 questions or less(you're choice). As long as the question isn't too personal I'll be more than happy to answer it.

And just for the record my official comment/editing color will be this. Now with all that out of the way, feel free to ask.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/9/2010 0:09:55   
dungeon master

Whats your favorite animal?well I have a few actually, dogs and cats are at the top, with horses, dolphins, owls and wolves in the middle

What is your side werewolf or vampire?Werewolf

Favorite tv show? Currently or in the past? In the past it was Dungeons and Dragons the cartoon. Now it's more towards Fringe, Supernatural, you know stuff that's kinda cool.

Favorite food? I'd have to say that out of all the meals I enjoy, Pizza has to be in my top 5.

Favorite non-ae game? Marvel Versus Capcom 2.

thats all i can think Well thank you for taking the time to ask. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 1:32:40 >

Post #: 2
3/9/2010 0:10:42   
Caboose2696

Well, gratz on AKship and hope you do a good job. Yes doing a good job is actually what the job's about.
Anyways time fer questions

Favorite Color? Purple

Favorite AE Game That's actually a tough call to make I've spent a lot of time with dragonfable and mechquest equally longer than aqw, aq or wf.

Favorite /face*inster thing here* I tend to do a lot of smiling. you know the :) kind.

Nao time fer an end, baiz May peace walk with you. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 1:37:20 >

AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/9/2010 0:13:08   
tflo
A True Hunter

Hey Dragonnightwolf! Hay is for horses Apparition, and I'm not a horse, I'm a Dragon. Hah! just kidding.

So how about this new forum?Yes it does fit rather cozy doesn't it? especially if one is my size.

Can Dragonshamans make Unicorns? Ah! you saw my avatar yes? Dragonshamans can usually make quite a lot of things.

Favorite thing to drink?Water, plain old good for you water.

Favorite subject?currently? writing, poetry and healing

No ghosts in here eh?The spirits are always within if one only takes the time to look.

If you get scared half to death twice, what happens? Your heart merely skips a beat or two and continues to function normally.

Care to find out the real answer? Sure. I'm always one for learning something new. Dnw
//Apparition

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 1:44:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
3/9/2010 0:22:21   
pmk138

I normally say this as a joke on MtAK threads but I seriously have never seen you O.o.
Hi I iz Pmk. Do I know you? (your answer would be no :o) Actually my answer is that you probably don't remember me but I remember you. And as for seeing me, that's probably more true. I haven't actually kept in touch with you for quite a while now at least several months.

1. If Pi=3.14 what does Pi/infinity equal? To be quite honest, I'm not all that good with math so I would be unable to answer your question, sorry.

2. What is your favorite smiley? (text smiley) this one :)

3. I can take it your favorite AE game is AQW? You can, but you would be wrong. My favorites lean more towards Df and Mq.

4. Are the shackles comfy? Actually these aren't shackles, those little cuff-links wouldn't fit around my dragon sized legs. So they gave me Admantainium metamorphic chains instead.

5. Is it to dark for you to see what you're typing? *Conjures up a simple floating orb of light* nope.

6. /me gives a light....bulb *eats said light bulb, crunch, munch, munch*

7. HAH! you can't use that without something to plug it into! Your right, it needed more salt.

8. /me gives something to plug a lightbulb into *ponders what a something could be since there are many appliances that use light bulbs these days.

9. Yes I iz that nice :o Awesome. Always good to be nice to others.

10. I think I'll end here. Happy AKing or whatever it is people like you, user, versy, azj, fury, evo, icy, and the rest of you peoples do these days :o Fair enough and thank you very much. As for what we do, we help the moderators and the players by making their lives that much more comfortable. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 1:55:13 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
3/9/2010 0:24:27   
skydrite
Silently watching...

Heya Dragonnightwolf! Greetings

I have no questions and just here to say congrats and good luck! :) Thank you, I'll need it. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 1:57:23 >
AQ  Post #: 6
3/9/2010 0:25:32   
The Legendary d4

Hey.,., Hello there.

Congrtazz Thank you very much.

^_^

thats all Okey-dokie! Dnw

>daywalker

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 1:59:53 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
3/9/2010 0:28:36   
Tokijin

Heya Dragonnightwolf Salutations Tokijin!

Congratulations! Archknightstatus is yours! With great honor comes great responsibility

I would like to say, I look better then you. An outward appearance does not reflect who one is on the inside.

Favorite candy? I have 5 major favorites. Butterscotch drops, Gummi worms, Jelly belly dr.pepper flavor. Snickers and finally Reese's cups.

Favorite animal, Dragon or Wolf? While I do enjoy dragons a very great deal, wolves will always stand firm.

Ok thats it. I'll see you around sometime!Sounds good, take care! Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 2:05:10 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/9/2010 0:45:13   
Lady Azjurai

You can have a congrats, because uh... ooh, shiny rocks! Humor thy name is Lady Azjural

No need for thanks there :)

Just money. $5 *holds out a paw* *shakes the paw very gently* nice paw.

Anyway, question time. But what to ask? Anything you like.

Got you, that wasn't a real question - I think? Thinking is good for the mind.

Don't answer rhetorical questions! Rhetorical questions would be like "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?"

If you could choose between being a hat and being a cat, would you still be a *insert animal here*? I would still be a wolf, They are much bigger than hats and cats. Btw good pun on Dr.Suess. Remind me one of these days to tell you something you probably don't know about Dr.Suess.

Uh.. gotta think of questions =/

Do you like coffee? I don't drink coffee.

If yes, what kind. If no, why must you lie to me? Actually, I'm not lying.

How much coffee are you planning to give me? I'll give you cocoa. I'm famous for passing out hot cocoa with marshmallows.

Can I have more? More what?

Can I have Barons share too? Who's Baron?

Sweet is revenge (or candy)? Lady Azjural reminds me of the song "Lollipop."

Can you guess my favorite color (it's also my favorite scent)? I keep returning to the color of yellow.

Why would you guess that exactly? 3 reasons, 1. honey, 2. the sun and 3 yellow also happens to be the color of a flower.

How many questions is this? 11.

Think not numbering them is sneaky? Sneaky? no.

You do agree that raccoons are way better than foxes, right? Actually raccoons and foxes are quite different. Raccoons have the advantage of skill and technique, but foxes are quite cunning, stealthy and brave. Oh and for all you kids who live in cities, keep a distance from Raccoons, as cute as they may be, they do tend to defend themselves when they feel threatened.

What's your favorite food? Pizza. specifically the stuffed crust or big new yorker variety.

Favorite book? Burning Brightly by Mercedes Lackey

Favorite song/artist? The night sky and Remy zero

Think the three previous questions were lazy? To me no question is lazy

Did you expect me to be lazy? Nope.

Really? yes, really.

Also, cake! Have fun :3Talk to you later. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 2:26:02 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 9
3/9/2010 0:51:51   
Icy
Gone with the wind

Hey DNW!!! :DDD Congrats! :) Thanks kindly.

How long have I known you? Pretty sure it's been for awhile. :D You have. Wasn't it just before the start of the whole Warpforce Mystery quest? I want to say at least several months.

You like teh Hammers!? :O! Good question, it takes some getting used to.

Are you a dragon during the night in the year of the wolf? No. I am a dragon that changes at night into a wolf.

See you around! Good luck! :D considering we work together in the same thread? I hope to heck I see you around! Dnw.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 2:47:20 >
MQ  Post #: 10
3/9/2010 1:08:20   
Jonzee Boy

>:D /Me snuggletacklepouncehugsattacks . Congratulations i must say :D I haven't seen you around AQW section much D: I'm looking forward to like seeing you :P In the past there have been times where I've spoken up in aqw, but not often. *Gives you a big hug in return.*

When did this section start? i go off for like 2 days and there's a new AK and forum :P. Well the concept was around for a while, my invitation, was more recent.

Do you like blankets. Heck yes. This winter has been Cold!

With this very post i will have exactly 201 posts more then you, how does this make you feel :D <3 I'm very proud of you. You should feel very honored for keeping track of how many posts you have.

Whats your favorite type of music. My favorite would have to be hardcore >:D ETF <3 My favorite type? The classics, oldies, stuff from the sixties, seventies, eighties and some of the ninety's music.

Whats your AQW username? Dragonnightwolf, same as the name you see now.

Stop. Hammer Time. "Please hammer don't hurt im." yep I'm familiar with the artist.

I hope you have an enjoyable stay here and have a peacful time helping this new board :) Thank you very much and may the winds walk with you always. Dnw.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 2:55:33 >

DF  Post #: 11
3/9/2010 1:14:19   
The Forgotten
Exquisitely pathological

/me waves at Dragonnightwolf on my way into the MtAK. *bows respectfully*

Your reaction when you received the AK invitation? Well, I was both surprised and honored that I was asked to assist.

That's it for me. :P Congratulations and good luck! Thank you and may the oceans carry you far on your journey. Dnw.

/me gives Dragonnightwolf 50 *insert fav. flavor here* cookies on my way out of the MtAK. *Now gives shadowyams a hug for the cookies*

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 3:00:17 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 12
3/9/2010 1:16:25   
darktwi
banned

how many wood chuck chucks could a wood chuck chuck is a wood chuck was chuck norris? That's way easy. Chuck Norris can chuck about sixty chucks by himself. You put him in animalistic form and we're talking around 180.wrong aswell chuck norris can chuck it all

whats the one thing better then bruce lee? I honestly can't think of anything better than Bruce Lee. wrong its chuck norris BRUCE LEE CHEATED!

how can you make 1+1=3? simple, I add a third 1 to the equation. correct

whats the first 2 numbers in pi 3.1 or 3.14 right

I GOT NEW QUESTIONS

ok i got more whats better pi or pie

whats pi devided bye pi

have you noticed that dragon and shamin kinda ryhme?

what number is all surpream

if there was two twins one only lieing and one only telling the truth and you had to get to a town what would you ask them to get to the right place

fill in the lyrics i iro na na na na na na na iro ma

if you finished the one above who wrote the song?

this one you will get wrong what number do you get when you get all my main accounts from df aq ed wf aqw and mq

if you were a sound effect what sound efect would you be

what was the best relese in AQW history

last one cuz its number 15 what is 1+9000?

i am gonna brake a rule now whats voltares best song?

< Message edited by darktwi -- 3/11/2010 0:11:25 >
DF  Post #: 13
3/9/2010 3:22:24   
Baron
Legendary AK!!!

Hey Dragonnightwolf and congratulations! Why are the Archknights mistaking me for a horse? I'm a dragon. I don't eat hay! lol! Oh and thank you :D

Favorite food? Pizza.

Favorite drink? Plain good for you water. H20. You know the big blue wet thing as Fozzie Bear puts it.

/me gives Dragonightwolf an extra 50 <enter favorite cookie flavor here> cookies a congratulations gift!Num num num num num!(quote borrowed off of my friend Wulfy)

Good luck on the position, I'm sure you'll do a great job :) Yeah, soon as I figure out how to operate all the different thingamabobs.

/me congratulationsggoodbyeseeyouaroundsnugglepouncetackles Dragonnightwolf! If that was a long goodbye, you're gonna need an extra towel. *Slurpifies the tasty Baron with huge Dragon Tongue* Ariverderci Baron. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 3:52:07 >
Post #: 14
3/9/2010 5:48:51   
BlueKatz

What happen to the MtAK? Don't worry, the title change for this particular intro was my own doing.

Anyways, hi. Do you know anything about Guide, or trying to learn guide If your asking am I familiar with what guides of aqw should contain, than yes I am. If this is not what you mean, than please feel free to ask the question another way.

How do you feel when nearly become first AK of AQW Guide. I was surprised and honored.

Anyways, hope you like this place, since I will haunt it:") You haunt it, I'll patrol it. Dnw.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 22:42:30 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
3/9/2010 7:07:39   
Beowolve

Oh Hai Der Dragonnightwolf! Beo! *Snug*

Can I call you Dragonnightwolve? Please don't, ve would represent more than one me.

Do you like wolfs? Yes I do.

If you had to choose would you choose a dragon or a wolf? A dragon. Longer Life span

Night or Day? good question. Uh... Night

Favorite AE game? Mechquest or Dragonfable with Warpforce quickly bringing up the ranks.

Cant think of much else, but can I post again with more? Sure can! Dnw.

~Beo

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/9/2010 22:48:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
3/9/2010 7:31:34   
Alaina
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Hey there Dragonnightwolf! It's good to meet you! ^_^ Nice to meet you as well.

So for my questions...

1. Do you have a favorite fruit? Yes I do, Pears.

2. What's your theory on why they say 2 + 2 = 5? Theoretically, they are wrong because 2 is an even number and 5 is an odd number therefore what you actually get if you divide 5 by 2 is 3 and a half.

3. If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be? 1 pet in the whole world? I'd take a white tiger to match the chibi I currently own.

4. Do you like cake or pie better? While cake is fun, I've always enjoyed pie more.

5. Have we ever met in AQW? The magic crystal says no. But now you know what aqw name to look for.

6. Do you like cats/ kittens? Indeed I do! Wonderful creatures.

7. What's your favorite song? Currently it's "The Night Sky" by Keane.

8. What's your favorite color? Purple.

I can't think of anything else for now, but here you go! =P
Take care! Dnw.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 0:00:37 >
AQW  Post #: 17
3/9/2010 7:38:01   
Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Hello! Greetings.

You went from Friendly! to Archknight in the blink of an eye :O Not quite that fast. I got my friendly title around January I think.

Congratulations! Thank you.

If you combined a dragon and a wolf what would be the end result your think?hmm. A Wraglof.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again, be careful in these guides.. they're so big you might just get lost! hopefully that won't happen There's an old heros of might and magic saying that goes "There's plenty to read, be careful you aren't put on the shelf."

That's all for now, have fun and see you around.
Cheerio! Dnw.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 0:23:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
3/9/2010 7:43:35   
Valosity

Cool!, your new.. right? Questions time! Yes I'm new.

How long have you been an AK? Currently? it's been exactly 3 or so days.

Favorite froot? Froot? you mean Fruit? Pears.

Favorite creature The owl is number 4 on the list, raven/crow at 3, Tiger at 2 and Wolf at 1.

Well, that's all! Cya, have a good time AKing! Thank you, have a good evening. Dnw
~Valo

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 0:27:43 >
Post #: 19
3/9/2010 7:44:04   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Hello, Dragonnightwolf! :D Aloha!

*Gives a cookie* Cookie! *num num num munch crunch.*

Just want to say congrats, good luck, and have fun being an AK. :) Thanks. And may the winds walk with you. Dnw

~Mecha

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 0:30:27 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
3/9/2010 7:50:32   
blahblah966

uh hey, congratulation for being AK-ed Thanks.

why did they choose you to be AK? That question can only be answered by moderators.

no seriously, why?

1337 : 0 = ??? Not entirely sure what that code means but I think it's some kind of smiley face

which come first? chicken or egg? Theoretically the egg came before the chicken hatched.

which side are you on? vamps or lycans? good, evil, neutral or chaos? why? Lycans and Evil. I like werewolves and being evil is the side I chose.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?

But if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Were they pickled when he picked them from the vine?

Or was Peter Piper pickled when he picked the pickled peppers
Peppers picked from the pickled pepper vine? Just a note, Pickles are tasty. Peppers are good for you and to answer all 3 questions. He would have picked a pickled piper pepper of pipty. And yes they were and no he wasn't.

can you help me construct additional pylons? my signature messed up due to lack of these things. Sorry, can't help you there. I'm not a wizard with graphic stuff.

can you tell me one funny joke?Why couldn't the dalmation hide from his mother? because he'd been spotted.

The question that had been here was deemed unfriendly to viewers and has been removed. Dnw
this is all i have.... for now

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 1:11:08 >

Post #: 21
3/9/2010 8:23:35   
Scourge

Do you like the guns in AE games? Hiya Scourge! Yeah, I think their kinda cool

What is your favorite gun in an AE game? That would probably be the mechquest frankenstine-style gun.

My friend kriss here just came out of his time machine that was 3 months and the future and is here to give you a cookie for doing such a good job the next 3 months.
Bye!
Thanks. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 1:24:14 >
DF MQ  Post #: 22
3/9/2010 9:40:28   
liangwarrior

Yo dragonnightwolf congratz on your title and is this a new forum aqw guide a new forum place
because recently i doesnt see this in aqw mmo place but anyway 6 question Greetings Liangwarriors. The aqw guides forum is new and thank you.

1.Are you a dragon of the night wolf? I am a Dragonnightwolf which means that I hunt in the night as a wolf and in the day am a Dragon.

2.How do you become a ak of here just one night? I was taught that if you have to ask that question, you aren't ready to know the answer.

3.What is the aqw guides all about? The Aqw Guides are filled with helpful information for both new and veteran gamers in Aqw. Their purpose is to give friendly advice and helpful hints with some visual maps etc for players to learn or continue their quests and/or find the monster they are looking for.

4.Do you hand out with apparition the pirate boy? Do I hang out? Not especially, I see Apparition from time to time, but I can't say that I hang out with him.

5.Hmm you play AQW yeah i see what is your aqw name so next time when i meet you i can see
how you equipment and looking are? Sure. It's Dragonnightwolf. Currently I have a chibi white tiger with me.

6.Do you like dragon better or wolf? Dragons, We live longer, unless of course you put Galanoth into the picture, than we don't live quite as long.

Now woah once congratz on your title
i will look forward for your job. you will look forward for my job? Dnw.
~Yun~

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 1:34:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
3/9/2010 10:17:38   
moneybags
More than a Game

Haider! Gratz on your new position! Thank you kindly Moneybags. peace. Dnw
Hope you have fun, and I wish you good luck :)

Bai now :D!

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 1:37:09 >
Epic  Post #: 24
3/9/2010 10:53:57   
Laos

Heya gratz on your new position , cant wait for you to be pushing your wight around :P Thanks.

have you been around the AQW forums alot ? - becasue i havent seen you around here... It isn't uncommon to not see me, I only spoke up in aqw threads once in a while.

what's your AQW chracter ....[ mine is shump ] Dragonnightwolf.

how long have you been playing AQW ? I've been playing Aqw ever since February of 09.

what do you like best about AE games ? The thing I like most about the games, besides the quests, are the details. How hard the artists and storytellers work in order to provide just one hour of enjoyment. It is truly breathtaking.

how does it feel to be an archknight of the new guide threads ? It takes some getting used to. There's a lot to learn. Peace. Dnw

uhh, thats it i guess...
~shump

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 1:43:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> The famous Meet the ArchKnight thread.
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition