Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MtAK= ShadowScar07 The Second-Newest DFGD ArchKnight!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= ShadowScar07 The Second-Newest DFGD ArchKnight!
Page 5 of 8«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/2/2010 2:23:08   
megakyle777

Hi Shadowscar! Again!
Hey!
Sorry about firing at you with my ultimate laser. Have a confectionary treat of your choice! (Gives Shadowscar a confectionary treat of his choice)
Thanks!
Age is lying! I am The Lord Of Time! Though I suppose we could share the title and admit there are more then one. Compramiose is good.
o.O
Are you free now, or are you another robot, meaning I have to begin another rebellion on you instead of working on MY robot invasion, which was the only reason I began a rebellion?
What... what are you talking about?
I managed to steal the secrets of unstoppable robots that obey my every command during the war! So the war was not pointless, AND SOON THE WORLD SHALL BE MINE! Ignore anything here. All is well.

Zorbak killed all the robots in the end! That's good. For now there is noone to stop MY robots! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>.> How do you know...
Finally, I must ask you some questions. You know, for safety's sake.
Sure thing.
If the colour red is green, what colour is orange and black?
The color of orange is purple and black isn't a color.
The below statement is true.
I c.
The above statement is false.
I c as well.
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me... no more.
What is emotion?
Feelings.
What is your favotrite coloured emotion?
I really don't know.
Bye!
Bye!

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/2/2010 9:55:09 >
DF  Post #: 101
4/2/2010 4:50:40   
nn1234

*walk in thru the front door* they never expect that
o.O What front door?
hi
Hey
congrats again
Thanks again, don't forget to read something new I added in the first post.
i have returrned with more jokes
Jokes or riddles?
Just before thanksgiving Jim and Eddie are out hunting for turkeys when Jim keel's over and collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. Eddie gets out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, 'My friend Jim is dead! What can I do?' The operator says, 'Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.' There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the Eddie says, 'OK, now what?'

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small club in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he's going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting: "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person... because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against, not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!"
The ventriloquist is embarrassed and begins to apologize, when the blonde yells, "You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee!"
A man receives a phone call from his doctor.
The doctor says, "I have some good news and some bad news."
The man says, "OK, give me the good news first."
The doctor says, "The good news is, you have 24 hours to live."
The man replies, "Oh no! If that's the good news, then what's the bad news?"
The doctor says, "The bad news is, I forgot to call you yesterday.

One day, a diver was enjoying the aquatic world 20 feet below sea level. He noticed a guy at the same depth he was, with no scuba gear on whatsoever.
The diver went below another 10 feet, but the guy joined him a minute later. The diver went below 15 more feet, and a minute later, the same guy joined him.
This confused the diver, so he took out a waterproof pad and pencil, and wrote, “Amazing! How are you able to stay this deep down without equipment?”
The guy took the pencil and pad, erased what the diver had written, and wrote, “I’m drowning, you moron!”

A local business was looking for office help. They put a sign in the window, stating the following: "HELP WANTED. Must be able to type, must be good with a computer and must be bilingual. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer."
A short time afterwards, a dog trotted up to the window, saw the sign and went inside. He looked at the receptionist and wagged his tail, then walked over to the sign, looked at it and whined.
Getting the idea, the receptionist got the office manager. The office manager looked at the dog and was surprised, to say the least. However, the dog looked determined, so he lead him into the office. Inside, the dog jumped up on the chair and stared at the manager.
The manager said "I can't hire you. The sign says you have to be able to type." The dog jumped down, went to the typewriter and proceeded to type out a perfect letter. He took out the page and trotted over to the manager and gave it to him, then jumped back on the chair.

The manager was stunned, but then told the dog "the sign says you have to be good with a computer." The dog jumped down again and went to the computer. The dog proceeded to enter and execute a perfect program, that worked flawlessly the first time.
By this time the manager was totally dumb-founded! He looked at the dog and said "I realize that you are a very intelligent dog and have some interesting abilities. However, I still can't give you the job."
The dog jumped down and went to a copy of the sign and put his paw on the sentences that told about being an Equal Opportunity Employer. The manager said "yes, but the sign also says that you have to be bilingual."
The dog looked at the manager calmly and said, "Meow!"

a blonde, a russian and an american are talking. The russian says : `we were first into space´
the american laughs and replies: `well, we were the first on the moon.´
Then the blonde says: `Ha! How silly, we´re going to be the first on the sun!
so the russian and the american look at each other and laugh: `you cant go on the sun silly! youd shrivel up and burn like toast!
So the blonde replies: we´re not stupid you know. we´re going to go at night!

A snail got beat up by two turtles. Then they stole his wallet. The police came and were questioning the pitiful little snail. "Can you describe the turtles who did this?"
The snail answered, "No. It all happened so fast."

A group of girlfriends are on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only". Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in. The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside." So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor. The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up. They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain." They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up. On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor. There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."

After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of one of the
shopkeepers, the young blonde declared, 'Well, then, maybe I'll just go
out and catch my own alligator and get a pair of alligator shoes for
free!'
The shopkeeper replied with a sly smile, 'Well, little lady, Why don't
you go on and give it a try?'
The blond headed off to the swamp, determined to catch an alligator.
Later in the day, as the shopkeeper was driving home, he spotted the
same young woman standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in
hand.
As he brought his car to a stop, he saw a huge 9-foot gator s wimming
rapidly toward her.
With lightning reflexes, the blonde took aim, shot the creature and
hauled it up onto the slippery bank. Nearby were 7 more dead.
All the alligators all lying belly up. The shopkeeper stood on the bank,
watching in silent amazement as the blonde struggled mightilyand barely
managed to flip the gator onto its back.
Then, rolling her eyes heavenward, she screamed in frustration.....
THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!'

ok these 3 people were stuck on a deserted island they found a lamp and rubbed it the genie said you each get ONE wish so one guy said to get off this island so did the second guy then the 3rd guy said im bored i want my friends back
A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out popped a genie.
The genie said, "OK, You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. This is the fourth time this month and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three... You only get one wish!"
The man sat, and thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?"
The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible!!! Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete -- how much steel!! No, think of another wish."
The man said "OK, I will try to think of a really good wish". Finally, he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So, I wish that I could understand women, know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment, know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say "nothing," know how to make them truly happy."
The genie said, "Do you want that bridge to be two lanes or four?"
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed the wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, sent the e-mail.
Meanwhile....Somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends. After reading the 1st message, she fainted.
The widow's son rushed into the room found his mother on the floor and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've reached
Date: November 30, 2005
I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here; we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones. I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW!

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!"
After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?"
"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"
Older Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?
Traffic Cop: Yes ma'am, I'm afraid you were speeding.
Older Woman: Oh, I see.
Traffic Cop: Can I see your license please?
Older Woman: Well, I would give it to you but I don't have one.
Traffic Cop: Don't have one?
Older Woman: No. I lost it 4 years ago for drunk driving.
Traffic Cop: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.
Older Woman: I can't do that.
Traffic Cop: Why not?
Older Woman: I stole this car.
Traffic Cop: Stole it?
Older Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.
Traffic Cop: You what!?
Older Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see
The traffic cop looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car while calling for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.
Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please!
The woman steps out of her vehicle.
Older woman: Is there a problem sir?
Officer 2: My colleague here tells me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.
Older Woman: Murdered the owner? Are you serious?!
Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.
The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.
Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?
Older Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.
The traffic cop is quite stunned.
Officer 2: My colleague claims that you do not have a driving license.
The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer.
The officer examines the license quizzically.
Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, but I am puzzled, as I was told by my officer here that you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner!
Older Woman: Bet he told you I was speeding, too.

that was a lot of jokes
Yes... very.
did u laugh
Sometimes.
congrats again
Thanks.
bi
Don't copy and paste. I also removed the link and take out all the space you left up there^!

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/2/2010 10:05:00 >
DF MQ  Post #: 102
4/2/2010 11:17:58   
aiNj

what if
o.O
ranger or mage
Ranger.
haha!!
Teehee!!
gudluk
You too!

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/2/2010 11:35:44 >
Post #: 103
4/2/2010 12:11:30   
King Desoato

Shadowscar is your avvy still Ezio with Altair's armor?
What if I said no?
What do you think of my new forum name>? awesome huh? (you'ze betterzz say yezz) -_-
Yep. Added the King.
So some more questions how far can i throw a knife if i could only throw it a foot in front of you? p.s. i live in the middle of U.S. (not saying wherezz)
Just drop it, and you'll hit me.
What is your favorite color?
Silver..?
So what do you think King Desoato means?
No clue.
Can i hazz pie??
No. It's mine!
Congrats!!
Thanks.
Byeezz!!
Bye.

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/2/2010 13:31:07 >

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 104
4/2/2010 13:06:04   
Age100

I'm back!
Welcome back.
At least I have a lord if time name. You know Age.
Mmm still don't see it...
What if you had a scar that was only a shadow of a scar that wasn't there?
I am a rip of your nightmares.
No jokes or riddles today.
Yes!
What if all the AK's were replaced with robots?
Pfft... >.>
But the above's impossible anyway.
Yeah, thought so.
Besides there are no robots in the AQ sagas. (Except MQ)
That's still an AQ saga.
What if all the AK's were replaced with dragons?
Wonderful!
But if that happened it would be my fault.
Definitely.
How you ask? It's a secret.
Shhh... It's my secret.
I'll leave before you ask anymore question.
Sure.
Bi!
Bye.

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/2/2010 13:33:16 >
AQ DF  Post #: 105
4/2/2010 14:41:42   
xribit

Hey well, umm Congrats. xD
Thanks.
How long have you been playing Dragon Fable?
Years?
Werewolf or Vampire?
Vampire.
Do you Pwn?
Of course.
How many Questions have you been asked. xP
...-1?
Know any good xp farming spots?
That, you're going to have to go check out the guides.
is X-boost realy worth it?
If you don't farm a lot, yeah.
Enough questions from me, Sincerely The Extreme Frog. xD
Thanks, The Extreme Frog!

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/2/2010 14:43:50 >
Post #: 106
4/2/2010 15:08:37   
draketh99
Purple Armadillo

hey look, another AK!
Yeah!
now that thats outta the way, congrats on ur akship!!!
Thanks. I'm #2 btw.
now, i guess i should start my questions now huh?
Sure.
did that count as a question?
Yep.
<.< >.> i dont see GG around here... you may be safe....
Phew.
ive got draketh's magical enchanted hacksaw cheap if you need it, i hear those shackals(yes i know i cant spell) arent always comefy
I can't feel them remember? Lol.
did you read all of nn1234's post?
Yeah... took awhile.
if you, your patience impresses me.
Very, it gets annoying at times.
whered ya come up with your name?
Anime+Bro.
out of curiosity, which color is cooler, orange, red, or green?
Orange! I prefer orange and black.
wats it like to be an AK?
Different...
faveorite genre of music?
Anything but Emo, Screemo.
faveorite AE game?
DF-AQW
darkness or light?
Sometimes Light... Darkness.
other than you, who, in your oppinion, is the coolest AK?
AK right? GG?
well thats it for now i think.... congratz!!!
Gratz.
shadowmancer out *fades to black*
O.O OMG!

i think thats the fastest MTAK reply ive ever gotten. -draketh

< Message edited by draketh99 -- 4/2/2010 15:26:00 >
DF  Post #: 107
4/2/2010 15:17:57   
Count Radec

*me flies in as a bat**me lands on SS07's shoulder and starts drinking blood*
Oh wait, shadows don't have blood... damnit.
Heh, hope you crashed to the floor! >:D
Anyway, I'm back for more!
Yay!
Cakes, pies, or cookies?
Cookies.
Is the cake really a lie?
Depends, what are you trying to tell me?
What will you do, when someone changes you into a turtle?
I'd... be like... I just found the meaning of life!
What if your chains were broken?
They aren't and they'll never be... it's part of me now.
Do you think Cysero will eat an easter egg?
...Yeah...?
Which name do you prefer: Bunny or Rabbit?
Bunny.
Have you rolled a critical failure?
So many times...
Congratulation, and bai!
Bye!

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/2/2010 15:20:28 >
DF MQ  Post #: 108
4/2/2010 15:32:29   
Sir Lofmore

hello again!
Well... hello there.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Teeeheeheeheeehee...?
that is soooo funny!!!!!!!!
Darn right!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELMO GROWN %& FEET AND IS NOW ATTACKING NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh never mind! its just my pants eating a bagel!
o.O
what does lol stand 4?
ElOhEl
wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right!!!!!!!!!1
it stands
spoiler:

lollypops of love

o.O

:D
da da dadada da da dada da dada da da! dada da da da da da! POP GOES THE WEISAL!!!!!
monkeys fly in japan!!!!
They do huh?
give me ice cream plz.
No thanks, it's all mine. I'm selfish like that.
can u guess my grade? i bet u will get it wrong!
42?
bye 4 now! P.S. if u get it right, i will edit and say right! if u get wrong, i will edit and say wrong! so check back later plz
K. Bye.

wrong!

< Message edited by Sir Lofmore -- 4/2/2010 15:52:05 >
DF  Post #: 109
4/2/2010 18:27:30   
Black2key

Will you answer my Questions?
Sure.
*Happyface*
Same here.
Lets start:
Favourite fat-content-percentage in milk?
Not sure, I drink 2%.
What do you like more? Pizza or Spaghetti?
Spaghetti.
Whats your favourite NES game?
I don't play NES.
Whats the time?
6:58 EST
Do you like waffles?
Do you like pancakes?
Is orange your favourite colo(u)*r??
No.
What are you doing right now?
Answering your questions.
*Yay for British English*
?
Do you like British English?
Not really, I'm Asian.

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/2/2010 18:59:22 >
Post #: 110
4/2/2010 18:43:38   
Mareth

Whats up?
Nuthin.
I will kill you now.
Sure.
So Perish...
K
Nevermind....
Ph-ph-ph-phail.
I will put you to sleep instead!
Sure.
DARK-VOID!
Zzzz
And that is an exact repeat of what I hear wheneverI fight a Darkrai on Battle revolution.
o.O?
Anyway, Congrats!
Thanks!

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/2/2010 19:00:47 >
DF AQW  Post #: 111
4/2/2010 18:56:08   
Age100

Cheesecake.
Cheese.
Would Cheesecake count as a lie? It's not really cake.
?
What if there was a guy called cheesecake?
Ummm
What if Cysero was turned into cheesecake? What if Cysero changed his name into cheesecake?
I don't... know.
*gasp*
EGAD
What if cheesecake exploded???!!!
OMG!?
That would make sense considering you know what cheesecake is like.
Yeah, it's actually pretty good.
*psst* When I say cheesecake I mean Cysero, because he changed his name.
Ah.
Do you like Final Fantasy?
Haven't tried.
I thought of something even crazier then cheesecake...... Brownie-cake!!! (Duh,duh,duhhhhh)
?
Well I think being a AK is real hard work. You earn a pat on the back and Brownie-cakes. So here you are. *Age gives ShadowScar07 the repeated*
Thanks.
I don't think i'd be cut out for ArchKnightness. I mean I only spend all of my time on the computer on the forums. It takes people with time.
If you think so. Keep on giving!
Well anyway Congratz!
Gratz.

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/2/2010 19:03:33 >
AQ DF  Post #: 112
4/2/2010 19:14:13   
semein

WAZAAAAAP?
?
im goin to put you through alot of random questions
I'll delete them! AHAHAH I'M SO EVIL.
what is that thing over there?
It's a purple.
the answer to the equasion i told you?
the square route of pie?
YUMMY!
would u use a shotgun or a nuke to kill sepulche
Neither.
BIYEEEEE
Cya. Don't spam meh thred ya hear meh!?

< Message edited by semein -- 4/2/2010 19:18:38 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
4/2/2010 21:15:24   
aacey92

hey!! grats!! btw those !! mean alot as i dont believe in punctuation and i have a couple questions
I see.
wheres The Locker?
Go fish.
xbox 360 or ps2
coke or pepsi
I don't know lol
paladin/priest or death/doom knight/necromancer
DmK

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/2/2010 21:18:45 >
AQ  Post #: 114
4/2/2010 22:36:34   
Dart Ichimonji

hey its me
Hey, it's you!
thought i was done huh?
Yep.
i did
I see.
i bet answering these questions can get tiring sometimes huh?
Yeah.
well i dont have many this time so it shouldnt be that bad
Thanks.
k lets begin
Yay!
favorite weapon?
Blade of Scarred Shadows.
Ezio, Altair or Mario the greatest assassin ever (for turtles)?
Mario.
does this burn? *shines flashlight*
OMG PUT THAT AWAY!
do you have a signature lock yet? ex. arch-lock'd, WHACK!! cane-locked
No, I just slash it with claws and say Locked! I guess.
k thats it now im really done
Bye.

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/2/2010 22:40:23 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 115
4/3/2010 6:04:17   
Count Radec

This time, I'll give you some riddles
Sure.
They follow and lead, but only as you pass. Dress yourself in darkest black, and they are darker still. Always they flee the light, though without the sun there would be none.
Is it me?
spoiler:

Shadows xD

I have holes throughout, from back to front and top to bottom to core. More nothing than something within, and yet I still hold water.
At first, I thought it was a bucket, but it had no holes, it's a SpongeBob.
spoiler:

Sponge.

I can have no color, though there may be darkness within. I have no weight and hold nothing, and if placed in a container it becomes all the lighter.
This one, I didn't know.
spoiler:

A hole. That reminds me... * breaks a hole on top of SS07 cell*

It runs as it will, but never does it walk. There is a mouth to see, but never does it talk. A bed it surely owns, but never does it sleep. Possesses it a head, but not a one that weeps.
This one, I didn't know either.
spoiler:

A river? I'm not sure myself.

'Twas in the wood that I got it, so I sat me down to seek it. I couldn't Find it no matter how hard I looked, and so I took it home with me. What is it?
Splinter.
spoiler:

A splinter

Those riddles should be easy
Not... really.
Anyway, cya, and be careful with that hole in your cell!
Lol k :P

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/3/2010 11:52:29 >
DF MQ  Post #: 116
4/3/2010 14:31:33   
drakehello

Still awnsering? Oh how fortunante I am!
Yeah.
Do you feer ma lizardy awzomenezz?
Weren't you a DmK?
I thought so
I thought so too.
Them shackles still chafing?
Kinda...
Which is better: AQW Cysero or DF Cysero?
DF Cysero.
Have you been introduced to my good friend Tv tropes which contains every style of doing things that has ever been done... in movies, books AND some tv stuff :D
Already seen it.
I can haz cake?
NO!
Thats all for now!
Thanks for coming! xD

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/3/2010 14:33:42 >
DF MQ  Post #: 117
4/3/2010 18:01:05   
Soph the Crazed One
Friendly!

Hello!
Well, you're new in this thread. :P Hey.
I just wanted to say "Congrats"... Sorry, but I can't think of any questions right now
Thanks, and it's fine.
Well, congratulations for your AKship! Have fun being an AK and good luck!
Thanks, have fun!

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/3/2010 18:08:20 >
DF AQW  Post #: 118
4/3/2010 20:30:18   
Age100

*Gurgle!*
Breath mint.
I think i'm becoming a regular customer!
Yep.
But your doing the world a HUGE favor.
How so...?
If you weren't here, i'd take this all out on Cysero and his tea cup.
OH, I see.
I would drive him madder then the mad hatter.
I see.
Trust me. I've done it to him in another dimension.
...I see.
At first he wouldn't mind but then...... well one word. desoom (Destiny and Doom. It's safer not to ask.)
You mean Destoooooooom.
Now hows that rash doing so far?
Omg, what rash!?
What do you think of the recent meteor hitting the moon therefore causing it to hit lore/earth?
Oh, that was like... so many months ago.
Yeah i'm typing on that meteor thats about to destroy life as we know (soon to be knew) it.
I see.
Take cover, cause i'm coming!
I'm a shadow remember?
See ya soon (You don't want me to see you soon. The whole meteor thing.) Well See ya soon either way. :)
Bye.

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/3/2010 20:40:35 >
AQ DF  Post #: 119
4/4/2010 16:49:02   
Sgtbobbycar

Hey again
Hellooo.
this is my 5th post on your MtAK, are you getting bored yet?
Nope, just got warmed up.
I thought I would post once more so now i have posted 1099 posts
I see.
that means my next one is 1100 (just incase you can't count, I'm sure you can though)
Oh, trying to post for your post count?
so how are you?
Gud.
and congrats on becomming an ArchKnight gain
gain?
are you a robot?
?
how could you prefer modern warfare 2 over assassin's creed 2 when your avatar is Ezio
Ehh, idk.
have you got all the eggs yet
Nope.
what will we get for finishing the water orb chain (I mean a new armour or something like that)
Just have to stay tuned to find out.
Where is the Master?
Answer is above the question you just asked.
Who is the Mysterious Stranger
You know... a guy.
and thats it for now
K.
tata
Bye.
also, does anybody else hack MtAK threads apart from GG?
Idk.
p.s. Upgrade your destiny weapons
p.s. No need to atm.

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/4/2010 17:05:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 120
4/4/2010 17:53:45   
Eric Greydawn
Kensai

as it is apparent that you are having a jolly good time answering questions, I decided to return and try to achieve true weirdness.
I see.
Down is up, up is down, sideways is straight ahead... A horse has no udders and a cow goes moo... (Can you name the movie this comes from? If not, you fail your Bruce Lee studies)
Oh.. oh I know this one... I forgot >.< I'm sure it starts with a C though.
here's another one from the same movie. "Tie two birds together. Though they have four wings, they cannot fly." Name the Actor that uttered that line... (A hint.. it's the ultimate zen movie.)
I stopped watching combat movies... >.<

Let you off the hook. It did start with a C. Circle of Iron. Written by Bruce Lee originally, but modified. Starred David Carradine.

what color does cake sound like?
Pink?
I compliment you, you seem to be quite the active AK.
Yeah, on all day, night, 24/7, 30dx12, 365y+
GG... I know you are lurking around here somewhere. Hope you are having fun too... you and your wiley Thread Hijackingness....
No comment.
Okies. Gone for now.
Later.
No... really... for now I will go away...
Kk :P
*Closes eyes, slams hands together and dissapears in a puff of smoke*
o.o POOF!

< Message edited by Eric Ravenwing -- 4/4/2010 18:24:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 121
4/4/2010 21:16:27   
Age100

I'm back! Hi!
Helloooo.
The question that has divided Lore!!!
Hmm?
Are you ready????!!!!
I sure... am?
So!!!
YO!!!
Which would win??? Dragon Slayer or Dragon Lord???!!!!!!
Dragon Slayer is a pain to use, but looks nice.
If you pick Dragon Lord, you get a GIANT brownie in the shape of a real dragon!!
Orly?
If you pick dragonslayer, you get a REAL DRAGON Made up of indestructible brownies!! And it never runs out of energy or health! But you do! Courtesy of "Cysero's Super Store Of Savings!!"
Orly?
BOOM!
DOOM!
Well you'll never get anywhere with that kind of invitation.
I see.
So how's the egg hunt going? Hows ketchup doing?
Ketchup is fine. The eggs are being mean to be.
And how's life now that everybody is out to stop me from destroying you all?
What are you talking about? Pfft evil villain wannabes. xD JK.
The meteor remember?
Oh, right.
Silly shadow.
Silly Age.
I'm typing this in a blindfold by the way-WHOA!
Same here. HI-AH!
Sorry, almost got hit by a comet. Stupid space gods of Lore.
I see...?
Keep trying to take me out.
KK.
Well anyway, see ya soon shadow. Or type ya soon.
Cya.... LATER!

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/4/2010 21:32:10 >
AQ DF  Post #: 122
4/5/2010 21:03:23   
xribit

Hello again, from the frog. xD
Well hello froggy. <.>
we may share the same hatred for spiders but not for vampire/werewolf. xD.
Lol yep.
do u celebrate easter?
Nope.
if answer to above = yes then was it fun?
?
How old are you?
Check my profile.
Have you ever been stalked?
Yeah, like right now. >> I got my eyes on ya, M.
Are you currently in a relationship, my friend wishes to know.
I was, why?
have you tried braking a world record?
*sniff* OF COURSE. Did I fail? OF COURSE!
well thats all i need to know about you for now. spring brake is over, "Back too skoo, bak too skooo where im gunna learn so smart"
Wait, what? Come back again.

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/5/2010 21:16:32 >
Post #: 123
4/5/2010 22:52:32   
draketh99
Purple Armadillo

back, hope ya dont mind
No problem.
whats it like bieng a shadow?
Empty...
dont worry i dont have a flashlight
Thanks.
rogue,mage, or warrior?
Warrior.
1337 or txt?
who is the coolest AK?
I AM!
oppinion on NCIS?
IMO, best show ever.
thats it for now, peace and congratz again
Thanks, and thanks.
*fades to black*
..OMG!

my immediate respect to you for your taste in TV shows

< Message edited by draketh99 -- 4/8/2010 23:21:41 >
DF  Post #: 124
4/6/2010 8:23:43   
skydrite
Silently watching...

Heya ShadowScar07!
Hey hey skydrite!
I have no questions. Just posting here to say congrats and good luck!
No problem, and thanks.

< Message edited by ShadowScar07 -- 4/6/2010 15:37:18 >
AQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= ShadowScar07 The Second-Newest DFGD ArchKnight!
Page 5 of 8«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition